All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 04'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Oooh, Evolution and Progression!

That was so illicit it made me burn....well, more illicit anyway =) Great move having him off for a business trip, and Katie showing up as an "anonymous sexy bitch"

I love how this story is moving along, and I look forward to following this series to its conclusion. I'm excited to see where this all goes, how it works out and maybe catch more insights into Katie's and Dale's thoughts and emotions.

Leandra_TLeandra_Talmost 13 years ago
Great

Love your writing style. I look forward to the continuation!

nightshadownightshadowalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely sublime!

I've read more than my fair share of erotic fiction, written a good bit of it myself, and I've come to appreciate that nearly every writer has his/her own style. Yours, however, is one of the best that I've had the pleasure of seeing. Consider me a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why not inside?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic piece of imagination.

I loved your story very much, it had style and showed a lot of imagination.

Keep up the wonderful work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great series. One thing,in one of the early parts Katie goes to an Ivy League school, then later Purdue.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
This has me

Horny and laughing at the same time lol

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The sex was hot & the dialogue was more so !

Is it perverted to want more conversation in this genre? Can't help it. One seems to fuel the other.

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Wow!

A slow, solitary applause rises above the shocked and silent masses.... Excellent work M.S!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn.....

I am loving this Story. Love the passion.

princess11princess11about 8 years ago
...wow!

I'm in awe. What a talent you have! So thankful my Daddy sent these stories my way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First good ending

Finally!!! A truly excellent ending is a wonderfull change of pace.

But "Hurriedly she whipped her neck back down the hallway ..."

????? WTF =-(

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

Beautiful! But a sad story I wonder what the future would hold for them in the real world. Not to forget mum after all she gave Katie life. Not the best way to repay that debt. A five star tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2708 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES