All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 05'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 13 years ago
Two Katies!

I'd love to see you get the "two Katies" together, at least, in a threesome! A scene of just them would be even hotter! Of course, they could set him up for a supprise, after getting together. There are so many "places" you can go with this. I hope that you, at least, consider a few of them. Either way, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's been three months

More, please. This is the best writing on this site.

68dawg68dawgover 12 years ago
This CANNOT be the end

Don't be one of those assholes that don't finish a series. Cause this is definitely not the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply The Best

This is probably the most realistic and living story that I have read. The images flashing before my eyes were so real and so alive that I felt I was living it. I wish that was me in that position with my own daughter. This really fired my imagination. Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mindless garbage!

By a fag. "1*" .

Mister_ShyMister_Shyalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Haters gonna hate, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters def gon hate...dirt off your shoulder

your writing is superb. hyper-realistic. fleshed out characters. good shit.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 11 years agoAuthor

Gracias, amigo.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
In a way , this coupling was inevitable !

When a guy is laying the pipe hard to one woman. The other females of that mindset instinctively know & start to crowd round like barnyard cats at morning milking time on dairy farm. Well set up by author, vivid descriptions come easily to him without lapsing into parody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless garbage, just the thing to tittilate sick minds of Pommys sirs and lords of east London slums.

1 * of course.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Daddy & Daughter

Nice work buliding tension into the story and setting up for an explosive finish!

denbidenbiover 8 years ago
MINDLESS GARBAGE?

The anonymous and mindless detractors should stick to literature of their own level. May I suggest Mills & Boon, or the wonderful world of puerile trash which is about their level of literary comprehension. If you cannot pen constructive critiques, spell titillate correctly and are so ashamed that you cannot even use your own name, please don't assume to; pathetically; comment on the work of an educated and gifted writer.

Now that I have got that off my chest, well done done Mr. Shy, keep writing and exciting your readers, thank you for contributing to our fantasy's.

Please leave every stone unturned in the search for the idiotic commentators. Let them moulder! 😁

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Wow

Holy fuck Mister Shy.... Holy fuck. Bravo sir.

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Inclined to wholeheartedly agree...

with Denbi on this. I too am sick of 'anonymous' drooling knuckle-draggers, so caught up in their own acrimonious need to belittle others that it borders on being sociopathic. Maybe it's compensation for their utter lack of creativity or skill at anything.... Or, could just be their complete lack of serviceable genitalia?? Thankfully I'll never have to find out. Great work Mister Shy, I stand in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think.......

That I will be REALLY bummed when this story ends. I'm loving it.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Well written

and you've certainly made a unique story out of it. Don't see that often on here. Definitely qualifies as "literature". Kind of worried about you turning Katie into a seemingly psycho bitch though....I assume she's just got her daddy's problem and looses her shit when she can't get sexual release? We shall see,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but depressing

He really needs to see a doctor if it gets so bad he has to bang anything that moves, great erotica but I feel bad for people who actually have this kind of medical condition. Especially since he's trying so hard to suppress it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WoW! So Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES