Out the Window Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers

"That's not important right now," she told him. "I want you to cum, baby," she cooed to him. "Cum, daddy." She locked her eyes with him suddenly. "Cum, daddy, let it all out. Don't let that bitch ruin the day. Fuck me."

He slammed inside of Margaret and felt her pussy shudder around him.

"What's my name?" Margaret moaned in as hoarse a whisper as she could manage.

"Katie," he grunted.

"A-h-h-h." She trembled. "Fuck me." She raised her ass up off the desk and into his hands and wrapped her legs high up over his waist. "I want you inside me, boss. I want you to give it to me right now." She rocked back and forth, her ass cheeks grinding against his balls. "Are you ready to cum for me?" she whispered.

It built up inside him. He felt all the anger and terror and lust swelling under his shaft.

"Fill that little bitch with your cum," Margaret hissed. "Do it, Dale. Give it to me! Fuck your little whore!" she groaned.

He came. He plunged and plunged and burst inside of her like molten steel. She gave a gasp of surprise as she felt the first string of his semen escape. Then she was cumming with him. She had needed to feel that, needed to feel him letting go. And now their sexes were secreting like mad and she was watching Dale's face as he pushed deeper and deeper into her body. Her orgasm was a light and ephemeral one, but it radiated out along her whole body and built with every pulse of his engorged member. He was long and hard and she knew she would ache when he finally pulled out of her.

She wiped a bead of sweat from his brow and let him recede. Then she hopped off the desk and straightened her skirt. He was still standing there, the warmth aglow in his cheeks but his eyes empty of their former harried madness. She wiped at the desk.

For a moment he just stared blankly. "Margaret, that was..." He sighed with relief. "I want to do something for you, give- I mean - I should, uh." He looked down at her.

She was smiling at him indulgently.

"How can I - ah-"

She nodded. "You wouldn't want me to feel used, would you?" She went over to his file cabinet and pulled the extra shirt and slacks from the drawer. She laid out her own matching skirt and blouse and came back with his things. She pulled the shirt from his shoulders, handed him the new slacks, and started buttoning him up. "I have some vacation time coming up," she said. "If you want to be my friend," she intoned.

He looked at her in amazement. She redirected his eyes to his cufflinks and started on his tie. "My fiance and I have been planning this trip down South for a while and it would be great if I could get next month off - not the whole month, two weeks?" He reached out to run his fingers through her hair.

She swatted at him. "You'll fall in love every day," she told him. "Today you need to make money. Got it?" She tried hard to suppress her grin.

"Thank you," he said.

She needlessly fiddled with his top knot. "Do you feel alright?"

"Yes," he said, and it wasn't a lie.

"Good," she said abruptly. "That's my job."

"It's really not." Their eyes met.

"Don't kiss me."

"I wasn't going to."

Her face lost a trace of its sparkle. He suddenly drew her in and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Their breath burst out of their nostrils and she lightly drew her fingers over the backs of his arms.

When they broke apart she was shoving him out the door. "I'll clean up in here," she said, all business, "get going, you're almost late." And she locked him out of his own office. When he was gone she let the shiver that had been building in her break over her naked legs. A satisfying wetness slowly ran down her thigh.

Dale looked down at the correct sheaf of files she had pressed into his hand and started down the cubicle aisles at a brisk walk, Ryan's already nervous face clear in his sights. There may very well have been something wrong with him, Dale admitted, but not today.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers
12