Out West Ch. 07: Night at the Opera

Story Info
A sapphic bacchanalia out west.
4.2k words
4.74
4.3k
2

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers

We, that is myself, Kate and Emma, were so excited by what we were about to do that it was only when Emma and I read Martha's Journal that we realised that her feelings had been more ambivalent.

Let me explain.

Kate, when she had been at Mrs Flannery's "Ladies' Hotel" with Elizabeth, had sometimes participated in "Night's at the Opera", which was a flimsy cover for rich people to watch performances which the authorities would have banned in public premises.

The "costumes" for which we had been measure by Mai Ling were not the sort of thing you'd wear in public, and I, for one, was rather worried about wearing that sort of thing on stage. But Emma, who was greatly seized with the idea, was keen as mustard, and she and Kate egged me on. Not wanting to be a spoil-sport, I had consented.

When I say "costume" that is a euphemism for bits of flimsy drapery designed to conceal our private parts. Emma and Kate were both vocal proponents of the view that I had "nothing on top to hide" I should go bare-breasted, so my "outfit" consisted on a pair of wings and a brief loin-cloth - I was to be "Cupid", firing "arrows of desire" at Kate, who was Venus, the goddess of love, and Emma, who was Queen Dido of Carthage. Emma knew by heart "Dido's lament" from Purcell's opera, and that would provide, Elizabeth and Kate averred, a reason for the performance. I was not sure that in the City of Kansas they needed to be as particular as they had been in New York, but hey, it was their game, and as ever, I went along for the fun.

As Dido, Emma wore some drapery in strategic places, but my "imps", two young men wearing precious little beyond smiles (I kept well away) would snatch away pieces of the costume as she sang; as she bared her heart on stage, they would bare her big tits. As Goddess of Love, Kate would seek to intervene to prevent suicide by showing Emma the advantages of love between women. And me? Well I could intervene as needed. It was not, frankly, as though my body was one most of the audience would be wanting.

We had entered so deeply into the idea and had such fun rehearsing that we had, it turned out, miscalculated "Jacob's" reaction. But, as Martha's Journal reveals, Emma was able to save the day. It was a bitter-sweet read when SerradaC, who has so expertly transcribed the Journal, showed it to us. A tear came to Emma's eye. Even though it is year ago now, and Emma is happy with her husband and children, that soft spot in her heart for Martha remains sore.

But let us now return to Martha's account.

[Martha's Journal]

The theater street was dark; I stood a way off, the lanterns were unlit for the length of the opera house, carriages pulled up then dropped off passengers, all dressed in black all with their masks on, all met by some lovely in a little bit of gossamer nothingness, shining eyes and smiles, but not a mask among them.

Finally, I walked up to the door and presented my invite; they giggled and pinned the little owl pin to the lapel of my shirt and called the little thing that I had met earlier, and delivered the package. She was bubbly and pretty and happy to oblige. She giggled as one of the other girls passed her my boot knife, one that was not easy to see and must have somehow knowed it was there.

"I promise, sir, this will be returned, but we want to be sure you and our other patrons are safe." Was the answer to an unasked question from the girl who must have removed my knife.

"Don't be sad, sir; this is a night of joy and laughter." The delivery imp said with a voice that sounded like tinkling bells and laughter; I wasn't in a foul mood mind, but just sittin' around waiting was a sore trial for me.

I was just relieved to tell the truth, I was in this getup protect my girls. How was I supposed to do that if they were galavantin' all over the country without me! I felt helpless and I didn't like it, not one little bit. But now I knew at least where they was. I decided right then and there to enjoy myself, while keepin' track of them women.

I decided to, to enjoy the lovely scenery as I followed that little near-naked bottom, and a very shapely bottom it was and I enjoyed following it as wound its way through the very theater that only hours before had been brightly lit, but was now dark and mysterious and somehow sensual.

"It is a very special show," Said my guide, "and if you should... attention... please ask for me... Lilly, and enjoy the show."

That was all very well, but if Lilly thought I was a man, then it'd be a bit uneasy if she were to make that discovery and holler. I held myself in - though her bottom was a peach!

The room was dark as pitch, but one could see a little from the stage lights. There were people all around me: some seemed to be single; others seemed to be couples; all were in black and their faces covered by their masks. I doubt anyone could be certain who anyone else was; but I suspected they all had good guesses.

There were men and women - or at least suits and dresses, but who or what was in each, who could say? After all, my cover did not match the book; who was I to throw stones?

I tried not to seem like a gawker, so I kept to my own business. At the stroke of midnight, the show commenced.

Out came little Lilly to announce something about a Dido and an Aeneas; I could hear her fine but let it pass; that was Emma's love, not mine. However, I was starting to get antsy wondering what it was all about.

That is when all changed, the curtain rose, and there were these boys, it was clear to see, for their twig and berries were on full display. They appeared to be full grow'd men, but they was shaved bare! I had never seen the like and hope never to again; it just ain't natural! It looked comical with the paper armor and sticks they carried for spears.

"We must take home our prize!" Shouted one, in an unnaturally deep voice; I doubted his normal voice was such as he made out to be, but clear by height and build; he was a full grow'd man.

"Yes, we must take home a prize!"

The second seemed to barely understand what he was saying, as the first whispered to him loud enough for all to hear.

"No, Tom, you supposed to say we 'we will conquer them Amozones'" as he showed the other boy a piece of paper in his hands.

"Amazons!" came a woman's voice from behind a curtain - Pixie's voice.

"Amazons, hear that, Tom? Amazons." The first boy, Not Tom, added with a winning smile.

That the audience seemed to enjoy, given the chorus of laughter, even as I tried to stifle my own laughter. It reminded me of a group of young'uns I had taught to say parts of the Declaration of Independence for our Fourth of July festivities, 'cept, a course, those boys had trousers and much less in theirs than these boys was showin' to the world.

"We will conquer them, Amazons." Tom dutifully intoned. Bringing a new round uproarious laughter.

At that moment from the right, a vision of femininity came through to the stage; she wore little, oh she was covered, but a flower behind a dew-shrouded spider web would be more hidden.

"Oh blessed Venus, what a wonderful day!"

My Emma came prancin' in, all her treasures on barely-hidden display.

The whoopin' and a hollerin' started right off, maybe a little more reserved and proper than a group of cowhands, but still, it was gettin' my teeth on edge.

I was about to say somethin' when little Lilly appeared. At first I was a little put out, and why wouldn't I be? It was one thing to enjoy Kate, and maybe that darling Pixie, but we was women, and we all knew each others needs, but this place was filled with randy men and I was protective. But as I looked around, I could see no real danger and my fears soon turned to pride as I saw how they all carried on, she was vision and there was no doubt.

"She is lovely isn't she, Jacob; she is loving every minute of it...." Lilly tried to snuggle, which I found a little unsettling. What if she reached for an item that wasn't there?

"I am sorry...." I had to keep her from finding my deficiency, she shushed me.

"I know darling, I was told..." Lilly kissed me, she was sweet and gentle and I found her lips warm and tender and I am ashamed to say I enjoyed them. I had completely lost track of the play when I heard a voice.

I don't know what the choirs of heaven will sound like, but I know what the best voice will be on judgement day.

I always knew I was no match for Emma in education; I was largely self-taught, oh I could teach young'uns their letters, count coins enough not to be cheated, and to love the Good Book as well as how to find and read one. But I always knew my Emma had been educated beyond my understanding; she was singin' like an angel; it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

The room was silent now; mouths was open, women had their hands on their bosoms, no one moved. I know I had stopped breathin'. Emma may have been being stripped as naked as the day she was born by those boys as she sang, but we was all under her spell, a spell she wove with the gift of her voice, not her other gifts. I was in tears.

When she stopped, it was silent. Them boys stood there, then Emma continued her role, and somewhere along, Kate and some other tall brunette woman appeared, not as naked as Emma but nearly so, they had a play actin' fight where they saw them boys off of course.

"Sweet Dido, do not despair!" Kate said, exposing those big bosoms which would have cheered up anyone, "I am Venus, Goddess of love, and this is Diana, Goddess of the Hunt, and we are here to show you why women do not need a man. Forget Aeneas and let us pleasure you!"

It was a mighty pretty speech, made all the more so by the fact she was a'wearin' nothing save a pair of scanty drawers. Elizabeth was similarly unclad, and they both began to play with Emma's private parts. Darn it, I didn't know whether to holler "foul" or put my hand on my pussy like some of the women was doin'.

I saw things I never imagined, and never ever thought Emma would enjoy. Both Kate and Elizabeth were sporting 'swords' bigger than them boys ever imagined; they appeared to be all flexible, not the wood ones we saw in Saint Louis, or the ivory ones I bought in New York; but more true to life.

I was a good twenty paces away, and I could see the juices leaking down Emma's legs, as well as Kate and Elizabeth's. Emma had always had that effect on me; as she did now. It was getting a mite uncomfortable for me. I looked around and seen that others were in like state. Some of the women had pulled their skirts up; some had the foresight to have split skirts. It was dark, but all that light skin showed in the light just fine. I did notice something I had not expected - as if any of this was to be expected.

It seemed to me that those with the Owl pins was the guest and those with them was the attendants or consorts or something.

I saw one or two couples who both had Owl pins, and each brought a helper with their needs, usually a woman with the man and a man with the woman but not always. I saw a couple that switched midway, and even one in which the attendant was a large muscular colored man with a massive sword of his own; the one with the Owl pin appeared to be a gentleman with a much smaller pen knife, but he was sharpening for all it was worth. It was a scene that would have had the city fathers of Sodom shakin' their heads in disgust.

On the stage, my Emma was holding court. Her beauty made all the others pale by comparison; her passion flowed and swept all other feelings aside. They made love to her in all manner of way, front to back, back to front, both together, like she was ridin' and them ridin' her. At one point, Kate was having Emma clean the thing with her mouth as Elizabeth was working over her pussy from behind, and at some point withdrew and inserted the beastly item in Emma's nether hole to garbled groans and moans from the owner of the hole all around the long phallus which could be seen making its way down Emma's throat.

I was bewildered it was carnal and in a way beautiful. Finally, little Pixie appeared as a flying Cupid on wires zooming through the air then landing on Emma, before departing untouched. She was bare up top, not as though she had anythin' there worth the showin', but all the same! Then they all commenced to do it again.

But what I recall was the singing, oh sometimes others would join in, but when Emma sang, the others sounded like cowbells in comparison.

"You love her, don't you, Martha?" I finally heard Lilly beside me. I glanced over, and she was looking right at me now; all of the impish nastiness was gone. However, I did not trust my voice, so I just nodded.

"She is fortunate; take care of her." Then Lilly was gone.

I watched the whole thing. All I remember was Emma and her voice. The onstage antics paled. Just my Emma and that voice. It's the one I expect if I ever reach those Pearly Gates, which ain't likely.

But all things, good or bad, must have an end. This as well, and eventually, the curtain came down. I watched even the curtain calls; Emma moved with such grace, made all the others seem like horses in heels.

There was applause, and a man beggin' me to let her come with him to California, saying she could be a diva or some such. He seemed ready to fire the woman who we had heard that very night, just to have my Emma. I was polite but firm in my refusal.

"Did you like our performance?" Kate asked, as I joined 'em after.

She was decent now; it was near dawn when we left and walked back to our rooms. All were in high spirits, jabbering and giggling. I noticed Emma was lookin' at me when she thought I would not notice.

"I thought you was all... wonderful," I answered, not thinkin' how it sounded. "I was a little taken' aback, but you were all beautiful and a joy to watch, but more to hear."

"Wasn't Emma magnificent!"

Little Pixie was bubbly and chatty as I had never seen her. She was always a chatterbox which I found endearing; but she was in rare form now.

"I cannot believe I did that! Appeared topless on stage in public! My sister would burst into flames if she knew!" She screamed with laughter, it was as if she was bound in chains put on her by others, and she had managed to break free finally; it was such a joy to see.

Outside our rooms, I found another surprise, Kate went to the room given to Pixie and Emma, but I found Emma had locked her arm in mine and was not letting go.

"Hush, get in the room, you little minx...." Kate swatted Pixie on the bottom, "and hold your tongue, you're mine, little one." Then she giggled herself, "I have other uses for it than your constant jabbering!" Both fell into giggles and closed the door behind them.

"Well, sir... will you invite me in? I am of age, you know, and a widow...." Emma batted her eyes in a most unladylike display of forward behavior.

"Well, I don't rightly know, I heard tell of a rather forward young woman matching your description, and I heard tell she was carryin' on in all manner of ways...." I responded as I opened the door, and she stepped in.

"Why sir, I have no idea what you are talking about," She responded and stepped into my room.

"Oh, Em, I have missed you." I shut the door and locked it, only to feel her pressing into my back. I near ripped my clothes off as she stepped back and giggled.

"You looked so handsome tonight, my love," She laughed as she let down her long blond hair, "I think I was envied by all the troupe and most of the audience as you walked us out."

I was near down to my bindings when I realized what she was saying, "Do they all know?" I think my breath had caught.

She laughed again, softly this time, "Kate told Elizabeth, and it was out then, but don't worry, they will be leaving for San Francisco before we are awake, they have some big show to put on, this was just to get a little gold for the trip."

She was unbuttoning her dress as much as she could reach, then she turned her back to me. I finished it, kissing her shoulders as they appeared, her fancy underclothes made her look mighty fetching, and I could feel my wetness seeping into my drawers; it seemed ages since we had been together, but it was only two nights total.

"You were wonderful, my love," I stated the truth again; something must have caught in my voice as she turned to me, her eyes filled with concern.

"Are you angry with me?" Her lower lip quivered like it always did when she was afraid; she had hurt my feelings.

"No, my love, I just wish I had known...." I was unsure what I was going to say, so I changed my direction, "What language were some of the songs? I heard something like it in Saint Louis, French?" I must have looked a fool, for Emma covered her mouth and giggled a little.

"Yes, love, French and Italian. I had no idea what to sing; they mostly said sing something, and I only had a few songs memorized, so I sang the ones I knew best."

She giggled again, her eyes blazing with joy.

"I think they just wanted to show off my mouth before they filled it."

We both giggled at that, and I was in heaven; I was with my Emma.

"Do you speak both French and Italian?"

I never knew, not that either was of much use on the farm, but it did tickle memories of visits to shops in Saint Louis.

"Yes, my sweet, as well as a little Greek and Latin, but I am not good at either in the little Pixie is."

She said it in a way that made me think she was hiding her light. That thought brought me up short.

I kissed her, I kissed her lips that had been on at least one stranger's pussy this night, and I suspected several others; I kissed her to make her my own again, I kissed her to breath my love into her.

I soon had her naked next to me, my breasts were finally free, my revolvers safe under the pillow, I freed myself of the last of my clothing, and her body was burning me, I was in Hades, her body was the heat, my conscience was the fire.

Her fingers entwined my now short hair; she drove me down, not even to nibble her abused nipples and bruised breasts, marked with the fingerprints of unnumbered hands. Down past her belly, I knew she hungered for children, down to her sex, wet with almost constant couplings for hours, yet ready and willing to give me relief and pleasure only a woman can give and know. Even in the dim lamplight, her sex looked angry, well used, and happy. I was surprised to find that the primordial forest I had expected was now gone.

"They did a wonder; it was painful, the wax and such, but this wonderful little Chinese girl knew her trade. She was once a concubine to someone or another and learned the craft there."

Emma answered my unasked question, "Do you like it?" She asked. The truth was no, but I kept that to myself.

"You are beautiful Emma, and that ain't no lie, do you like it?" I asked, hoping no but expecting yes. I would love her either way.

"I think it will take some getting used to, but I think it will make my visitor easier, that's for sure." She responded, and I could not fault her logic on either point.

"I suppose it will, and it certainly will make this easier...." I dived in as she laughed. I could hear Pixie and Kate going at it through the wall as well.

Her pussy was angry; it had been used a great deal, so I was gentle kissing and sucking and nipping the way she liked most, as she started bucking right off, I noticed the entrance was open already, but I was not too surprised, the size of the ram that had opened that door was terrifying.

"Am I all stretched out?" She asked, looking down between her breasts as I looked up from between her creamy thighs.

"Well, a little, my love, but I suppose babies make it bigger, and that closes up otherwise, no man would compete" I giggled up at her, and she returned my humor with a naughty smile of her own.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,316 Followers
12