All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 07: Night at the Opera'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

Hot action in the ammo-zone!

Tonight's show is dildo and an ass!

...

After the hilarious performance in public, some serious lovemaking happens in private.

Martha and Emma sing out their love song in the throes of passion, while Pixie and Kate's actions in the adjacent bedroom provide soft background music.

Emma had been fucked and used in public for hours, but Martha is the one who now looks at her lover's pussy from up close and appreciates what she sees. Not that she necessarily likes the changed look, bare, vulnerable, with not a single patch of pubic hair to hide the rawness of what Emma had experienced. Yet Martha is drawn to it, under an irrevocable spell, beholding the view and listening to the message: "Yes, I have been fucked and used, but now I need to be loved."

Equally raw are Martha's emotions. She wants to do right by her lover, soothe the anger of Emma's pussy, sate her hunger and quench her thirst. Even as she reclaims and reconnects with her lover, Martha realizes that she has to give Emma the gift of freedom.

It is hard to let go, but whatever Emma's future holds, Martha's love will always be part of it. Emma's freedom to pursue happiness in every possible way is a direct consequence of Martha's love, a love as generous, selfless and true as Martha herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can only imagine how many times this story has repeated itself throughout history. The ending is probably the only thing that has remained constant.:An Inevitably bittersweet parting of the ways. Martha is such a heroic yet sympathetic character. Her protectiveness of Emma, to the point of sacrificing her own ultimate happiness to accommodate Emma's need for children, home, and a family, is incredibly moving. I can only hope Pixie and Kate were there to soften the blow when Martha "let Emma go". The ink would be smeared in my journal right now, if I had a journal, or ink. Lovely erotica ladies.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Darling Amadeus, thank you so much. Yes, as always you get to the heart of the matter. Martha’s love is real and true, and it does not alter when it finds alteration. Whatever Emma has done, Martha loves her, not some idealised image of her. As you will see tomorrow when the next chapter goes up, there is hope xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. Martha is, in my view, the true hero of this tale. As you say, her sacrifice is on an heroic scale, and she puts her lover’s feelings first, and only in this Journal do we get a sense of what it cost.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Can I sense misfortune...

...or perhaps even tragedy in the offing? I hope not because I'm a sucker for happy endings. On the other hand, I am a realist and know that life isn't all roses and lollipops. Life in the Old West was tough for everyone but especially the women. I found the final paragraph very touching with its comment about the trace of Martha's tears in her journal. This story has been another slight change in direction for you, Pixie, and as always very successfully handled. (Guess I've turned into a certified Pixieist. Long may you reign.)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh. Sometimes, as you say, happy endings are not on the cards, but I hope it will become clear over the next few chapters that Martha’s fate was, perhaps, a version of a happy ending xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Tears of joy and sadness

I am sure it was both for Martha... the joy of having had Emma in her life, the sadness of having to let her go. Many of us have experienced these dual emotions regarding someone dear to us, and thus understand.

Regarding the earlier scenes, the stage performance was fantastic and of course the lovemaking scene between Martha and Emma was beautiful. Thank you both (Pixiehoff and SerradaC) for another splendid episode of this tale.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, so much, darling OneAuthor for your appreciation xxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Happiness, joy, adventure and the forebodings of tragedy. All wonderfully presented. Here's to Pixiehoff and co-author SerradaC!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Cindy - yes more to come of both xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES