All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 10: A new Eve?'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

Pixie does more than just set up the scene.

While love and attraction between the women may be shifting, Pixie still has everybody's back, especially Martha's.

Pixie saves Martha's life by her keen observation, quick reaction and surprising marksman skills (should be markswoman though).

Emma and Kate may be the big girls sexually, but Pixie is the one who grew up the most. Her reflections about her former life are profound. Yet her present condition, having found love in a circle of women, is only transitional, as each of the other women has to deal with finding their own way.

Martha must overcome her worries and have confidence in herself. She projects strength by donning the appearance of Jacob, but Martha's (SerradaC's) strength is really innate and does not need a manly appearance to shine through.

Emma must cope with her lust and horniness for men. It is often said that men are thinking with their dicks, especially when they see a blonde with big boobs, but a girl who sees a guy who measures 6 feet (and 8 inches perhaps) might as well think with her cunt. It's a good thing that the prospective dick in this case is Pixie's brother. He may pick a fight with his father, but he better not mess with his little sister who fiercely protects her loved ones.

Kate struggles with her conflicting loyalties between Martha and Pixie. Well, she could embrace polyamory or just accept Pixie's magnanimity, allowing her friend to freely chose her path of pursuit of happiness.

By giving freedom to her lover and companion Kate, Pixie also gives freedom to herself. The whole story builds up to the point where Pixie lays eyes on a beautiful woman, takes the initiative and frees her from slavery.

Pixie finds her new Eve and possibly her soul mate.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
At full gallop

I always enjoyed good Western films but, oddly, I never cared much for Western novels, probably because few of them were very well written. That said, I'm enjoying this one, Pixie, it's far, far better than many of the professionally-written Westerns. I feel the occasional pang for the fictional Pixie---the poor girl must feel like a spare part at times. But at least her time spent potting rabbits in Daddy's back garden wasn't wasted. So it's on to Sharky's Creek at full gallop (or a sedate amble).

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh - and as we get closer to the denouement, the pace will increase for her xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Amadeus, and here the land of opportunity and freedom opens horizons, even for those who had been trapped in a system which at one level gave them great privileges. We shall see soon what Pixie's brother made of them, and the denouement is close to hand xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

This was my favorite chapter so far. Martha(Jacob) is definitely the "hero" of the story and leader of the pack, but Pixie is picking her spots to assert herself and contribute to the group's success. She settled the waters when Kate and Emma were at odds, she facilitated the pleasurable action in the bedroom when Martha was feeling cast off, and she just saved Martha from another back shooter. I really like it when Pixie displays confidence and asserts herself when needed. Pixie's latest bold move of delivering Evie out of the hell she was sold into was another example of Pixie flexing her hidden strength. Now it's onward to Sharpy's Creek. (I believe "Shark'y's" Creek was a typo???) Something tells me that even the short two day trip to Tim's fiefdom will be quite eventful. I can't wait to see how the plot unfolds from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hate westerns mostly because they portray women as week. Pioneer women were anything but weak especially as the movies portray them. I took a chance and decided to read the first chapter, wow, it is so much better than I ever expected. I can't wait for each chapter. Thanks for a great read.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for such kind comments. The name thing is deliberate, in that it’s designed to show that the place is almost mythical, but we shall settle on it as the woman get to it. Pixie is indeed growing, but there is more to come xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous. Yes, this is Serrada and I trying to right the balance. Martha is, in many senses, the epitome of those string pioneer women. I am so glad you are enjoying the series. xxxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
The journey is long...

... which is why they say it's all about the journey, and not the destination. That is never more true than in this story. It seems Pixie has reached an epiphany, and now perhaps in Evie, she has found someone for herself. Not that she isn't loved by the other women she has surrounded herself with (who are all wonderful)... but it would be lovely if she could finally have found "the one".

Thanks to the fantastic authors (Pixie and SerradaC) for another terrific chapter, full of wild west drama and wild steamy sex. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

Originally I suspected the ever changing town name was meant to bestow a mythical air to it, but I thought "Sharpy's" creek made a lot of sense based on the family name and "sharpy"

being an old west term. Thanks for clearing up that "mystery".😉

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying it my darling OneAuthor xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, your guess was right - and I think in the end Sharpy's Creek it is xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

You made it the bloody west Pixiehoff ....... Thats real wild and crazy there

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

thank you so much, franziska xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES