Out West Ch. 14: Rescued

Story Info
Pixie plans her escape from the gang.
4.1k words
4.88
3.3k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,309 Followers

As only I know what happened next, I shall leave Martha's Journal for now and tell the story from notes I made afterwards.

From the moment the gang appeared I knew two things: they were Iverson's men; and a shoot-out would leave us both dead. There were two things I did not know: would they kill Emma? Would they rape me? These thoughts ran through my head faster than my pen can scribe them.

"We surrender!" I said, stating the blindingly obvious, but they were men, so one might as well, I thought.

They told Emma to ride back to town to tell Tim they would be in touch.

The leader, a chap who seemed at least half-weasel, leered at me:

"And you, little lady, you are coming with us."

"So, it would seem. Lead on Macduff."

"The name's Iverson, not Macduff, who the hell's he?

Who indeed, I thought? I had, it seemed, fallen into the hands of Philistines. Still, if they knew my value in money, that might keep me safe.

I rode in silence. I could have tried to make a break for it, but my horse was new, and she was no racer. So, best bide my time.

Crossing the river by bridge, we reached a large ranch. Iverson indicated I should dismount. I did.

I am not sure it was necessary for two of his men to grab my arms and am perfectly sure there was no occasion for one of them to try to find my tits; but other things preoccupied me.

"Take her indoors - hand her over to Maddie - and no sampling the goodies - yet!"

That relieved me, even if it did not stop first assistant weasel from trying to find my tits; best of luck, I thought.

I make light of it now, but you know, even then, fearful though I was, I was grateful to my upbringing; whatever else might have been stiff, my upper lip remained in that state. I'd be damned, I thought, before I showed any fear to the weasel-band.

"Maddie, you look after this little bitch, Ben wants her kept secure. We'll be back later."

Maddie was something of a vision. It might have been my need for one which made me liken her to an angel - if a petite one. She must have been a few inches taller than me, probably five foot three, but it was her mop of blonde hair and her clear blue eyes which struck me. She was wearing nothing special, but her breasts swelled nicely. Odd the things one notices when one is in mortal danger.

"You okay, Miss?" She asked me, rather sweetly I thought. "Frank and Jim are none too bright, but handy, if you know what I mean?"

Readjusting my dress, I smiled at her and, nodding, said:

"I think I catch the drift. I'm Pixie, by the way, nice to meet you Maddie, shame about the circumstances."

She grinned.

"You're sister to that Lord Tim, the Boss of Sharpy's Creek?"

"Guilty as charged. And apart from being called Maddie and being rather pretty, what are you doing here?"

She blushed, rather becomingly I thought, and answered as I had expected.

"I'm one of the girls from town, we come out here in shifts to service Ben's men. He quite likes me, so I get to stay and get extra pay - and jobs."

"What does a girl have to do to get a drink round here?" I asked, "Do I kiss the bar-tender or something?

She blushed.

"I ain't that sort of girl, Miss!"

Spotting, and rather liking the blush, I persevered:

"What sort of girl is that?"

The further blush was a joy to watch.

"Like, erm those girls at Miss Kate's, you know."

"I know Kate," I smiled, "indeed she used to be my maid - when she wasn't bossing me about!"

At that, poor Maddie turned the colour of a cooked beetroot.

"You mean you...?"

"That I lick pussy? Yes, they taste nice. Don't tell me you never tasted yourself?"

Oh, that blush - she was a delight!

"N, no Miss?"

"Not even once?" I teased.

"Mama said I'd go to hell if I rubbed myself."

"And life here with the Weasel boys is heaven, eh? Do you even climax darling?"

I was conscious of going fast, but I needed to get this girl on side, and unsettling her was the best start to that.

She giggled.

"Guess Ben does kinda look like a weasel. What, what's a climax Miss?"

"Well Maddie, get me that coffee and let me explain."

The coffee was not as bad as I had feared.

"Do you know when they are coming back for me, Maddie?"

"No Miss, but I know they are going to ask for money for you."

I smiled.

"Men paying money for us both then, Maddie, guess that makes me your sister whore?"

"Oh no Miss, you are too pretty. That accent, you really British?"

I am, precious," I said, "and you are very pretty."

She smiled.

"You really think so?"

"I do, my friend Kate could get you better clients and better pay."

She took the bait, and we talked as the coffee pot emptied.

"Miss Pixie, that thing you was mentioning, climax thing, how do you get it?"

I smiled. I liked her, and knew my Evie would understand why I was going to do what I was.

"Well, Maddie when are the Weasels coming? I don't want them in on this."

She looked at the clock.

"They usually get back at five, it's only three now, and I am supposed to have fed you."

"Oh Maddie, feed me you shall!"

She looked at me with a little trepidation.

"Take that skirt off."

She did, revealing, as I had imagined, that she wore nothing underneath. Her public hair was blonde and luxuriant. This had begun in calculation; it would end in lust.

I went to her.

"Do you want to feel climax, Maddie? No rubbing yourself?"

My heart melted, and other parts of me became molten when, biting her lip, she replied:

"Oh yes Miss!"

Kneeling, I parted her thighs, my fingers, teasingly sliding toward her promised land, delayed on the way, and then, as she began to squirm, my fingers, finding their way through the undergrowth, parted her lips. At my touch there she whimpered.

"Oh, that feels so good Miss!"

Smiling, I let my tongue become broad so it could press against the glistening pinkness I had uncovered. As she left it, the whimpering became louder. I made a circular pattern as I licked upwards, turning my tongue into a tube, gathering up enough of her nectar, which was already thick, to lavish on her button. As my tongue touched her there, she clenched her thighs, gripped my head and exclaimed:

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," followed by a long series of moans as my tongue began to flick her there.

We were done for if the weasels arrived, but somehow that danger enhanced the moment, and I redoubled my tonguing. Then, seeing her pussy had been used not too long ago (and hoping there was no residue), I slid three fingers slowly into her. At every part of the entry, she gripped my head and moaned, shaking and swearing.

My lips fastened onto her button; she tensed, squealing. As my tongue circled her there, my fingers began to fuck her firmly. For a while I kept it to that. My tongue and fingers moving in the same rhythm. From the noises she was making, and the tightening grip on my head, I knew she was close. My teeth scratched her button as my fingers spread to massage her special place. It was too much for her. She exploded in a squirt of goo which splashed into my eyes. I lapped it up, feeling her clench my head between her thighs as I made sure no drop escaped. As she came down from her high, she was trembling.

I looked up at her.

"That, Maddie, was a climax!"

Her eyes were still glazed.

"Oh, my fuck, that was, fuck! Is that what women do Miss?"

"It's what this woman and women like Miss Kate do. Would you like to join us?"

The answer was a foregone conclusion.

I looked at the clock. It was past four.

"Better get that skirt on Maddie, but maybe suggest you stay here tonight to keep an eye on me?"

Her eyes shone.

"Yes Miss, but I do have to go into town to get some supplies soon."

"Will you take a note from me to my brother Tim and the Marshal, Jack?"

"Of course, Miss."

"Do you know what they are planning Maddie?"

"Only what Frank told me last time he humped me."

"Which was?" I shuddered at the thought that my fingers had been where the weasel's cock had been.

"Well, they wants to hand you over at the bridge tomorrow morning in return for the gold. But they don't trust that Marshal and will have men on the hillock above. When Ben gives the signal, they will shoot your brother and the Marshall in the back - and then have you, and the gold."

That was what I wrote on an old receipt. She stuffed it into her corset.

We were barely in time.

Opening the windows and burning some coffee to hide the scent, we were sitting drinking when the Weasels turned up.

Iverson looked happy.

"She been any trouble, Maddie?'

"Oh no Ben, she's been real good."

"Glad to her it."

"Get her some grub and then get yourself into town. We had a message saying they are going to meet us at the bridge and bring my gold."

Turning to me he leered:

"You want a good time tonight, lady English?"

"Doesn't every girl?" I asked, the picture of innocence.

"You ain't hardly old enuff are ya, purtty lil thing?"

"It is true," I answered with conviction, "that I am a virgin, but I am of age. But if you want that," I added, hoping I was lying convincingly, "maybe we could when you have the gold? After all my brother will go back to England, as I am staying, I shall need a big strong man to protect me and the business."

Weasel Iverson smirked at Maddie:

"See darlin', even those English girlies want what your Ben got."

Myself, I'd have preferred them freshly cut off and, on a fire, but of course the fool fell for it.

"You kin have it tomorrow. You seem a smart girlie. See Maddie this one got sense, she's a good example. Kiss in advance little miss?"

Well, needs must, so he had his kiss - that of Judas.

After I had washed my mouth thoroughly, I ate a frugal supper with Maddie who departed for town with my message.

She was replaced as my guard by one of the `weasels, but he kept his distance. Which was as well, as I was not sure that the kitchen knife I had secreted about my person was sharp enough to cut his balls off cleanly if he tried anything.

I shall let Martha's Journal tell of Maddie's mission.

[Martha's Journal]

The town was a-flutter.

Tim comforted Emma, and it was as though the barrier between them had come down. That was the only good thing. I was sick with anxiety, and Tim was furious. It was toward evening that there was a knock on my door, and I opened it to a pretty little blonde.

"You Marshal Jack?"

"I am," I smiled. She was cute, no doubt about that.

"I have a message for you and Lord Tim from Miss Pixie."

"Andrew," I shouted to the boy who minded my horses, "get Lord Tim and get him now!"

Tim arrived post-haste and we sat with Maddie, as she was called, who told us Pixie was okay, not scared, but concerned. I could see she was holdin' somethin' back, but not what. As I asked Tim later, what was in it for her to rat on Iverson? But plain facts is facts and she had a letter from Pixie. After she had gone, with instructions to tell Pixie we would get her out, Tim and I talked long into the night.

"So, the rat is going to double-cross us?"

I looked at Tim and said that at least were forewarned - if we could trust the whore. Kate said she'd met her and thought, frankly, Pixie might have been able to "persuade her". Evie, who I thought might have minded, seemed to accept it. "Business," she said, "is just that, needs must!"

We rose the following morning before the dawn hour broke. Kate kissed me and said not to get myself killed. I said I'd no plans! Tim and I had plans for the exact opposite.

Looking at the lie of the land, it was plain where the Rat's men would ambush us, there were two hollows overlooking the river crossing. I managed to find a small wash a few feet away from the main trail; we would place two men there. They would have a line of fire to the ridge the assassins would have to use. Secure against the back-shooting yellow-bellied sons of bitches, Tim and myself would go with two men and the waggon of gold.

Tim's foreman had provided me with the doings for a key part of our plan. Fact was that there would be fewer of them than us, and once the gold was over the bridge what was to stop Iverson and his gang riding over and taking Pixie after they shot us? That was where some of the mining equipment came in handy. We got the miners to fix a charge where it would blow the bridge - if we got it right, Iverson and his gang would be stranded or dead.

That night weren't none of us slept more than in snatches. Could we trust the pretty blonde? What was she hidin'? The idea of little Pixie in the hands of those murdering thugs made my blood boil, and I was hoping Tim could keep his head. Damn it, somehow, we needed to stay calm, or Pixie would be lost.

We saddled up early. Tim was not in a good mood. He was muttering something about Philippi and a meeting; mad these English lords, weren't no Philips in the gang. But I let him be. We got our men in position - no back-shooting bastards were going to get us.

Tim and I waited with the wagon by the bridge. We could see riders approaching. As they got closer, we could see Pixie and Maddie, surrounded by Iverson's men. If this did not work, we were out of plan Bs.

[Before we go on with Martha's account, I want to add my mite.]

I was glad when Maddie got back. I didn't like the way my guards were looking at me. I had secreted a knife about my person, and at the first attempt at my virtue I was going to make sure I took at least one of the swine with me before they killed me.

"Did you do it?"

Maddie smiled, assuring me she had, and handing me a note from Tim. I smiled. Yes, we, that is Maddie and I, could do that. I assured her she'd be looked after.

"Don't suppose Miss Pixie you'd look after me again now?"

Well, I thought, what's a girl to do? It wasn't as though she wasn't a most desirable partner, and I was sure Evie would understand the circumstances. It wasn't, frankly, as though I was going to get much sleep. My only worry was that some of the guards would find us, but, well, so be it. I would no doubt survive.

Making sure the door really was locked first, Maddie asked what she should do? Wearing just my underwear, I lay on the bed and motioned to her.

"Get that skirt off, Maddie and straddle my face with your thighs!"

Grinning, she said:

"Will do! Which way round?"

Tempting though it was to get her where she could lick me as well, I wanted to keep my wits about me, and, anyway, call me odd or not, bringing her to climax seemed not cheating on Evie, having her give me one did seem like it. I was Evie's, and if pragmatism meant I got the gorgeous Maddie to climax and got her on my side for what would come next, I was happy not to come, so to say.

"Face the door, away from me."

As Maddie straddled my face, I could see that her pussy was already wet; I loved its scent, and using my hands on her hips, I pulled her where my tongue could minister to her wetness. For once, given the direction she was facing, I started with the apex of her sex, using my tongue to push at it. That caused an immediate reaction, and she pressed the cleft of her beautiful ass into my face, causing my nose to inadvertently press against her rosebud hole. As that happened, she whimpered.

She settled into position, kneeling above me. her arms supporting her as my tongue lavished attention from her perineum to her button, twisting and circling to enhance her pleasure.

"Yes, oh Pixie, yes, more, more!"

Her juices began to leak onto my face, coating me. I manoeuvred her slightly so that my tongue could lavish some of her own juices on her rosebud; her reaction to my nose suggested a sensitivity there. Her moans became louder, her breath more ragged. Shifting my own position so I could suck her button, I slid my left index finger to her wet rosebud hole and rimmed her, before simultaneously softly biting her button and pressing home my left index finger, which made her rosebud flex, drawing from her a squeal that turned in to a scream. That she pushed back on me and began pumping my finger suggested, as did the ease with which I had accessed her, that she was not unfamiliar with anal sex.

We settled into a war of attrition. Maddie pressed back and forth, clearly enjoying my finger inside her most private place, while my ministrations to her button were causing her juices to flow freely. As she came close to climax, her cheeks threatened to suffocate me as she forgot to prop herself up. I suspected she was playing with her nipples. Her thighs muffled the noises, but from the way her rosebud started to grip the invader, and from the increased groans of pleasure, it was no surprise when she poured her essence on me, trapping my finger for a moment.

As she came down from her high, she shifted forward, and my face felt wet and cold and somehow lacking in something. I had enjoyed it too, as I reassured Maddie afterwards. I thought it unwise to mention the reasons for my reservations.

"You, you didn't mind touching and licking me there?" Maddie asked as we snuggled together.

"Not at all darling, though I hope you didn't either?"

"Oh no, I am used to it, but I have to say you were gentler and more skilful, usually they just fuck me up the ass and cum in me."

I commiserated with the poor darling, and as I sucked on her nipples, bless her, she wanted another climax, so I gently worked her button whilst sucking her nipples until she attained it. I thought Kate would find her a great addition to her team - and Maddie was bright with it.

That was why, as we awoke from what, for me had been a disturbed sleep, I took her into my confidence.

After a somewhat primitive morning's ablutions, we washed and waited for the Weasels who came as we were finishing breakfast.

The head weasel, Iverson asked Maddie if I had been "good"? She asked for a "quiet word" outside. From the smile on his face, or rather the leer which somehow rendered him even more repulsive than usual, I could see that Maddie had told him what I had asked her to.

"So, little lady, you want your 'big Ben' do you?"

I blushed in what I hoped was a becoming manner.

"I have always wanted to mount Big Ben," I said with absolute honesty, referring to the clock recently built at the UK parliament.

He leered.

"We ain't got time now honeybun, but later?"

"Well, big Ben," I giggled, "when my brother has gone back to London, I will be running the business here and will need protection, and I am sure we could find that mutually agreeable price I mentioned yesterday."

His leer made me want to vomit; but his reply was everything I hoped.

"Okay little lady, I'm sure you'll be a good girl for me, cute lil thing like you. See Maddie, that's how a smart bitch behaves, none of your moaning."

"Yes, Mr Iverson, I see, thanks, yes."

She was also a good actress.

"You think she needs the handcuffs?"

"No," he said, "though I may tie her to the bed with them sometime, she's a good girl. Okay little lady, get yourself ready, we're off to make a pile of money."

So, we set off, and the fact my hands were free made a huge difference.

As we approached the bridge, I could see Tim and "Jack" with the wagon. I had told Maddie what to do - everything now depended on whether lust was clouding the Head Weasel's non-too-bright brains.

"I, I feel unsteady on my feet, big Ben, can Maddie help me? After all I will be back soon."

He leered.

"Sure, jus' you make sure that lil bitch follows your good example. But you don't move till that wagon crosses the bridge."

I made a pretence of being wobbly on my feet. As I leant on Maddie I said:

"When we get to the Creek to stand aside for the wagon wait until the shooting starts then run like mad. I promise we'll look after you."

She looked at me, gratefully.

"I knows you will."

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,309 Followers
12