All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 14: Rescued'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pixie’s Dream Story Part TBD-E Reward for SUB1 and SUBW-Completed but Requires Input from Pixie

Dear Pixie,

I completed the second part of your first 🥇mission chapter.

However, some sections will require input from you, which I highlighted, to spice-up 🌿- ⏫the story 📖.

I added this mission to fill-in the time ⏳gap to complete the modifications to your vehicle 🚗.

The modifications will now include additional seating for three people.

Soon, you will be able to accommodate nine additional passengers between the two vehicles 🚙🚘.

So, you can add your friends 👭into the story.

I discovered an actual mission that will require the assistance of your friends / people from Influential People's List to complete.

This chapter went through two re-writes to include your Wife and your friends 👭 👭 👭.

My only goal is to make this story fun 💃and adventurous, as possible, for Pixie and Wife.

I will now begin writing the pick-up mission brief for your Influential People's List 📜.

If you have another person(s) to add to your Influential People's List 📃, please inform me right away, because I will start writing ✍this story 📓 chapter soon.

Please, Enjoy your Day 🌞 and Stay Safe 🗝,

Anonymous

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
The Perils of Pixie...

...induce a smile at every line. One thing in particular made me smile, Pixie: although a vastly different type of story, I couldn't help thinking of The Wind in the Willows with you constant reference to the Weasel gang, the Head Weasel, First Assistant Weasel and so on. And our dear Pixie has, indeed, a silver tongue which seems to get her out of many a scrape. Another very enjoyable chapter but... where do you go from here?

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh. I am glad you enjoyed it. Well the final two chapters are submitted and I hope you will seem see xxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Pop Goes The Weasels

Well, hopefully they have all been popped. I do worry about Martha's world going dark. But before that, I very much enjoyed how Pixie handled herself... given the circumstances. Of course, the bedroom scenes with Pixie and Maddie were fantastic. And now we await what happens next in this wild adventure! :)

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Loved this new chapter! Watching Pixie recognize into her own power and come out of Kate and Evie's skirts completely. We have seen that little powerhouse use all the tools she has to not only save her life, but raise the fortunes of those who need help and compassion along the way as well.

Woe unto those who stand between her and her goals, and especially know if you stand between her and those she loves, she will go through you like a door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

This entire chapter I was saying; Yes, Yes, Yes, but then at the very end , I was saying: No, No, No. What happened to Martha?!?!?! Did one of the cowardly villains who were running away shoot her in the back??? Did she have some kind of a stroke??? I cannot accept that Martha could so suddenly be torn from the loving bosoms of Kate and Emma, and from the loving little titties of Pixie. I'm cautiously hopeful at the moment because Martha was able to include the last entry into her journal, but how many more entries will she be able to pen??? I Always knew that Martha was going to shuffle off her mortal coil before the end of the story, but I'm not prepared to let her go just yet, and I miss her already.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

Game, set and match!

Pixie combines the best of both worlds: British Bravery and American Ass-kicking.

Nice way to bring Maddie as a new player into the field to save the gold and earn gold stars.

Both Maddie and Pixie are rescuers and rescued at the same time.

I am sure the marevellous scenes between the two heroines will be re-enacted again and again in Emily's escorts.

But why, oh why, Martha, did your world go dark???

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you OneAuthor - sorry to end on a cliff-hanger, but you will see from the new chapter why. I am glad you enjoyed Pixie's way of enlisting help xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you MamaS - different from what we initially planned, but yes, as you say, this is where Pixie finally faces a challenge that she either meets and shows she has grown, or she goes under; she was ready for it. Thank you MamaS for all the effort you put into what is a joint production xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous - it was a back-shooter - the only way that anyone could have done it ... you must read the next chapter to see the results of course, but you are right to spot it was not Martha's last entry xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Amadeus, I am so glad you have enjoyed it - and of course, what happens in Emily's happens in private - but you are not wrong :) xxxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

😔

This was necessary Lady Pixiehoff ..... And for shure there will be no qualifyed doc for the rescue or? ...... This is sad the guide and angel saving all and guiding all to the holy land scrapys creek must dye? .... The forebood of the bitterness

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, in the end we call come to dust, but the manner of the living is what matters xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES