Out West Ch. 16: Farewell to Arms

Story Info
Three weddings and a death.
4.4k words
4.88
3.3k
3

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,318 Followers

We were all relieved to see Martha back in the land of the living again. It had been touch and go, and if that bullet had been any closer to her spine she would have been dead or at least crippled. The only problem was it could not be removed without too much risk. But for all the Doc's gloom, in typical fashion she was soon up and limping. He agreed, as did Tim, to maintain a silence over Martha's real identity, and so "Jack Anders" was soon back as town Marshal, living with Kate.

While Martha was still in danger, any joy from my rescue was on hold. We were too anxious to celebrate, though Evie and I threw ourselves into each other's arms at once. That was how we heard the first piece of good news.

As Evie and I were reconnecting, Tim & Emma barged it. That man never did learn to knock.

"Oops, sorry Squirt, wanted to let you know - Emma and I are getting married!"

Oh sod it, I thought who cared if my titlets were on show a(nd Evie's rather larger girls), Emma had seen them (and more), and Evie's were worth the exhibiting; I didn't care. My brother was going to marry the best woman he could (Evie was not free), and I was so happy for them both. Still, I was glad when they left.

"Evie," I said rather guiltily, "before we go on, I need to confess something."

"That sounds bad." Then she looked alarmed.

"They didn't?"

"No, no they didn't rape me. But Maddie did not come over to my side without persuasion."

I felt myself blush.

"Better tell all," said Evie in a tone of voice which sounded stern. I couldn't read it. I had thought she would understand; but what if she didn't?

So, I outlined it all, as fully as I could.

"I see. So, Pixie, is this how you behave when my firm hand is removed?"

I blushed, but also felt a huge sense of relief. I did not know whether in her culture what I had found myself having to do was beyond the pale, or whether she would be jealous and dump me.

"Well my love, we can find Maddie a place at Kate's and who knows but that I may sample her delights? But I do know one thing, and that is before we have our celebratory dinner this evening you are going over my lap. Do you know why, Lady Cynthia?"

Her use of my name and title somehow added a frisson of excitement and I felt damp between my thighs.

Blushing, I replied:

"Because I have been a bad girl, Evie?"

"You have, and what have you done?"

"I have eaten the pussy of a young attractive whore Evie."

"Well I may have her eat mine. In the meantime across my knee."

I lay across her knees, conscious of my own wetness. As she lifted my skirts, I felt the cool air on my backside. She pulled my drawers down and I was suddenly conscious of the amount of time that had passed since I had last climaxed. That became even more acute as Evie caressed my backside, massaging my cheeks.

"I have seen white people do this to coloured people Pixie, but never seen one of my own people do it to a white woman. But you are mine, aren't you Lady Cynthia?"

That was unfair, and I groaned. Pressing my ache into her knees I said:

"Yes, you know I am!"

Then I felt a sting on my backside.

"I think you missed a word out there!"

"Yes Miss, sorry Miss Evie."

As three more spanks rained down on my defenceless bum, I realised that Evie really could spank.

But the more she spanked me, the more aroused I became, and the initial pain in my cheeks somehow merged with the tingle between my legs to become a hot, wet warmth igniting my longing to climax even more. I could feel myself pressing and trying to rub. I was past caring. I needed to climax.

Just at the point where I felt I could take no more and needed release, Evie stopped.

"So, you made Maddie climax. Show me how."

I wanted to say that was so bloody unfair, but I was so turned on that I lay on the floor.

"I let her ride my face Miss."

"Well then!"

And so saying, she undid her skirt and straddled my face, her head toward my pussy.

As she eased her wetness onto my face, I inhaled deeply before licking up the length from her perineum, though her cleft to her button, pressing it upwards. Now it was her turn to moan. But ever competitive, she soon had me whimpering as, leaning forward, she pulled my drawers further down and, parting my legs, pushed her face between my soaking thighs. The moment her tongue slurped at my wetness I began to lose it. I did not want to climax too soon, but the fact was that I had been on the edge of one with Maddie, and now this was too much; well almost.

Pressing my face into her gooey wetness, I wriggled in around until I could feel her begin to tense. As her moans grew louder, I gave in to my own desires. The tingling had become a burning fire, I just needed to let the fire surge - and then the flames did, all along my body. As Evie climaxed wetly in my face, I surrendered to the fire consuming me, and let myself be carried by it to paradise. Panting and shivering with pleasure, we lay there for a while, our faces in each other's pussy.

As I felt my senses reconnect with my body, I wriggled, and Evie rolled off. We turned to face each other, giggling like schoolgirls. Her face was as coated with me as mine was with her, so, lovingly, we licked each other clean, and somehow managed to find ourselves making love again.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door.

"It's Emma, can I come in."

"Well we did," I shouted back, "so yes!"

Emma smiled to see us.

"I don't know! What am I going to do with my future sister-in-law?"

"Nothing you have not done before," I quipped back, "but if you want Tim to be a good boy, I'd advise being a good girl," I laughed.

"Good advice, sis!"

"We're having a welcome back dinner; we were hoping you'd come."

"We did!" Evie laughed.

"I'm jealous," Emma said, "but do join us. Kate's in about an hour."

With that she was gone.

I looked into Evie's eyes as she did into mine.

"I love you," we said, simultaneously.

The dinner was a subdued affair, given Martha's condition, but once she had turned the corner, we had a grander one.

Life settled down once we knew she would be safe.

Maddie was delighted with her new position (or should that have been "positions"?) at Kate's best whore house, and soon showed herself talented enough to rise to help manage it. That woman soon proved herself both a talented whore - and much more. I noted that she and Kate were getting close. That did not worry Jack, as I had the feeling that the closeness was three-ways.

As summer moved into Fall, Tim made his arrangements to go back to the UK. He and I discussed the details at the beginning of September.

"You coming back, Squirt?"

"No, you Ox, I am staying here. Can you imagine how High Society would receive my Evie, and what, the flat in town apart, is there for me there? Can you imagine me suffocating back there in all that stuff?'

He threw his head back and laughed.

"No, now you mention it, no. Look Squirt, I had thought as much, so I have a proposition for you. How about, if you stay here, you manage Sharpton Enterprises? You have a good head on those shoulders, and it will give you and Evie something other than each other to do!"

"Yes!"

I did not need time to think. In fact I had already, along with Evie and Kate been doing some thinking.

"I will, Tim. I have a proposition though?"

He looked quizzically at me.

"Kate has been in correspondence with her old friend, Elizabeth who runs a few Cat Houses back East and has moved West. They want to join forces, and I have said I will provide some financial support. What do you say to that being part of Sharpton Enterprises?"

"Well you ARE an enterprising Squirt, aren't you? Well we have gold mines and whore houses; can't see how we can't coin it in."

"And," I said, "we're going to run one exclusively for women like me."

"What, flat-chested squirts with dirty minds?"

I threw the first thing to hand at him.

"Brothers are such a pain!"

We giggled. It was nice to revert, for a moment, to our childhood, when that had been my standard retort to him. He wrapped me up in a big bear hug.

"You know, Pixie, America has been good for us both. I am amazed and delighted to see you as you are now. It has given you Evie, and me Emma. I'd love to stay, but can't. I am off to New York in a fortnight, and thence to London to take my place in the Lords. But I will be back in the spring."

"So soon?"

"Well the weather gets worse after that, so best go soon. But there is one essential thing first!"

"What?"

"The wedding will take place next week. I have had Emma planning it quietly, and you, my darling Squirt, are going to give me away! Kate and Evie can be maids of honour."

I shall let Martha's Journal, for the last time, tell the tale.

[Martha's Journal]

It took time to get better. That damned back-shootin' skunk had almost done for me. But they was all good, and my secret was kept, and before long Jack Anders was back on patrol, with a limp, but my Kate said it was sexy, so I weren't complainin' none. Seemed like while I was out of action, she'd consoled herself with that Maddie who Pixie brought back. She was a pretty little thing, and once Kate and I resumed our intimacy, she added spice from time to time. Seemed to be working out just fine.

I was pleased that Tim had proposed to Emma, but looked to the wedding with mixed feelings.

But I did my duty by my love, and that was how I found myself, kissing my Emma goodbye with tears of joy and sadness in my eyes. She looked like the dream-bride I knew she would. I whispered that I would always love her, and that I hoped she would always love me. I kissed her cheeks then her forehead and put her hand in Tim's then took my place beside him.

"Dearly Beloved..." The preacher started.

And so they was one. But that Tim, he had a surprise in store.

"Jack, you and Kate stand forward now."

I looked at him. He meant it. Kate, who looked a picture of beauty in her white dress, stood proudly by me.

"Pastor, I am giving this woman away, so get on with it."

And that was how Kate and I got married!

Then came the biggest shock.

"I know you can't marry these two Pastor, but you can bless 'em!"

And he called Pixie, who had given him away, to stand up front, with Evie.

The Pastor looked startled, but Tim said:

"My Town My Rules, besides you wish to be paid, don't you?"

Funny thing about the church and gold, one seems to be chasing the other more than it is good for either.

So, the happy couples all left the chapel to the cheers of the towns folk. Even Pixie and Evie got a rousing cheer. Why not, whose business was it but theirs? Although several of the men were sore disappointed that Evie was off the market, and I suspected more than one or two was sad to learn the little Pixie was as well, although she would be shocked at the thought.

And that night the alcohol flowed like water, and we were again, at once in our shared love and happiness. And what was more, my bad back gave me a cast-iron excuse for not dancing!

Now I have finished this, I reckon. Tim and Emma are to go soon. I am happy with my Kate - and Maddie. It pleases me to see Pixie and Evie so in love. That girl has come on so in our American air. Just wish this damn back didn't twinge from time to time.

Anyhows, I'll put this away. It tells its own tale, and as I get old - probably next week knowing me - I'll look back at it an' smile in the long autumn evenings. I'll leave it to Pixie, she'll know what to do.

'tarnation, what does Kate want now. Time to stop at anyrate.

**********

That was the last thing Martha wrote in her diary.

Two days later the bullet shifted. Martha died in the arms of her beloved Kate. Evie and I comforted her in her grief. For a brief moment we felt her presence, then she was gone with the wind.

The yellow press and paperback books say Jack was killed saving a young woman from kidnappers. Well the truth of it is here, but as usual, when legend becomes the truth, you print the legend. Any way, it is true. No one could match Jack Anders face to face. Only from the back was that possible.

We buried Martha in the churchyard. Every time we are in Sharpy's Creek I put fresh flowers on the grave. There are usually fresh flowers. She was loved.

Tim went back, and he and Lady Sharpton were the toast of the town. Evie and I worked on the business, and Kate did, indeed, go into business in a bigger way.

We have a reunion once a year on the anniversary of Martha's death. And it was on our fifth anniversary that Tim came and spoke with me.

"Emma's having dreams of Martha. They trouble her. Can anything be done?"

"Well," Evie can see, sometimes into another world, shall I ask her to convene a spirit-meeting?"

"You believe in all that?"

"Yes," I said, firmly, having had evidence.

So that night we foregathered: Tim and Emma, Kate with Maddie, and Evie and myself.

Evie lit the candles, and the smell of incense filled the room.

"I see our spirit animals: Tim's lion; Kate's eagle; my own plains wolf; Pixie's red fox. I hear Martha - her plains grizzly bear. I hear what she says in the spirit world."

I record here what was came through to Evie. As I said to Tim, "make your own mind up."

Here is my note of what happened. Like Tim, you must make your own mind up.

[Martha's farewell]

I wanted to say farewell so bad.

At first, I figured I would be all cold or somethin'. I figured somethin' should a happened, but it didn't. I just passed.

My words were like smoke in a breeze.

They was weeping on me, trying to see if I was still alive. But I was dead, stone dead, as I stood there watching.

"Hurts don't it, watching them grieve."

The voice asked behind me. I knew it in an instant, and swung around to see the man I had missed all these years.

"Jacob!"

I ran like I was a girl again, he swept me up and twirled me around like I was just littl'un and I was so happy I kissed him for a month and a day.

It was then I heard the weeping again, and looked as Kate closed my eyes for the last time.

She was bawling something fierce, Pixie and Evie were close behind.

"He isn't here darling,"

Jacob must have read my thoughts.

"He is a lost soul."

He pointed to the shadows, I could see what looked like animal eyes staring back, they was a fright, when suddenly a black shape leapt from the darkness under the boardwalk and seemed to pounce on the body of the man who shot me. There was a strange, strangled scream like an animal in pain, a wail of sorrow, then it was silent again.

"Seen that a lot since Gettysburg; horrible to see; still gives me the shivers."

Jacob shook.

"Say your goodbyes Martha, we need to be going."

He kissed me on the forehead, his lips were warm. Just like the day he rode away.

"But where we going?"

I asked as I looked back on Kate as she was held and was holding Pixie, who was held in turn by Evie. Emma and Tim had joined them. She was crying bitterly.

"We have others to say goodbye too."

Jacob answered, and I turned to Kate.

"Have a good life my darling, you find yourself a good lover and live a long happy life. You could do a lot worse than Maddie!"

I whispered in her ear, she shivered and stopped her weeping for a while as if to listen. Then I kissed her in her special place just behind her ear. She shuddered and started weeping again, but maybe will a little less pain.

"You take care of her now you hear?"

I whispered into Pixie's ear. She stopped for a moment as well, looking around, then I kissed her forehead, she looked at Kate who with tear filled eyes, nodded her head that she had heard me too. Evie seemed to tense; she could feel me, I was sure.

"Goodbye my darlings, take care of each other." I looked one last time at my earthly body, it seemed old and careworn, with years of pain and sorrow; my face looked sad and drawn but now at peace. I was glad of that.

I turned and smiling took Jacob's hand.

"Where now?" He just smiled and suddenly we was standing outside of the house -- our house!

"Well, I'll be!"

It looked magnificent! Ben had done a wonder, it was beautiful, and clean and painted white with blue trimming just like it did when Jacob had done it.

"He done a good job!"

I looked at Jacob who was smiling to then smiled at me. Out front was a sign, 'Anderson Farm' it said, clean and clear and carved deep in good wood, painted white with raised lettering painted blue. I was so proud.

Morning came all of the sudden and now there were children here, there, everywhere; seems that Ben and Mary had done made a pack more. They was screaming and playing and being young'uns as Mary stepped out on the back porch and rang the bell, clear and crisp in the morning air.

I noticed that Ben was in the barn harnessing a fine brace of workhorses, old Henry still there, although too old to work now, the twins still took care of him and loved on him every day -- which he loved.

We walked to the house behind Ben, when suddenly Mary who was clearly well along again, stopped and looked right at me. She looked shocked, then sad, but with a smile she waved, which caused Ben to stop and look back. He looked right through us then asked Mary who she was waving at.

"Our guardian angel you fool man, now go get washed up for breakfast."

But before she went in, she smiled and waved one more time, it might have been the morning sun, but I thought I saw a tear on her beautiful dark chocolate cheek.

"Where to now?" I asked, and Jacob just smiled.

Sudden like I watched the world turn in a blur, forests, houses, then water, tarnation I knew the ocean was big, but it never seemed to end; till it did.

I had always been proud of our little house in Missouri, thought it big and spacious but nothing like the place that we were in. It seemed there was some sort of party going on, or there would be maybe? I could not understand what was going on until Jacob explained.

"No darling, this is just tea, they do this every day."

He was smiling and trying not to laugh at me, I must have looked a sight because he could not hide his laugh. There were people in fancy dress everywhere, moving this way and that, bringing silver and china and all manner of things all out to a lovely garden the likes of which I have never seen. Then after a spell there came Tim himself. I did not recognize him at first, all shaved and hair done up, and his fancy getup looking like he was getting' ready to meet someone important.

Jacob just laughed again and told me that he dressed that way every day. I was stunned at that, but what truly amazed me was the woman who came out moments later. She was so beautiful, her blonde hair done up so nice with all manner of ribbons and jewels like a story princess. It took me more than a minute to recognize my Emma. She was dressed like the queen I figured, her and soon as that there were children with her, she led a whole herd of them out to the garden, it had been a while since I had heard from her, I figured with everything it took time for letters to arrive, but not this long.

"Time works funny here love; this is years from when. It is alright."

I was confused, but then came Pixie and Evie with Kate close behind the pack. They looked a little older but not much. Not all dressed up like Emma and Tim but much like a cultured women would in New York. I listened to their talk, apparently, they were there on a visit and would be heading back to America the next day to run the empire Pixie was building she was one of the first women millionaires and Evie was her assistant. Kate was telling them how well the business she and Maddie were running was doing.

They ate and laughed and cried a little, telling stories to each other about all our adventures, some I was more than surprised they told but the Nanny had marched the little ones away already. They sipped some wine from the winery of Ben and Mary's place, a going concern by all accounts. Finally, Tim stood up and gave a toast.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,318 Followers
12