Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
312 Followers

"Yes, I am fine. I think" said Elizabeth,

"What will become of me now. I am nothing but a common whore"

Cookie looked down at Elizabeth, "You are not a common whore. You are quite exceptional."

Elizabeth blushed, realizing that he had not said she wasn't a whore, just that she wasn't a common one.

Cookie stood up and pulled his trousers back up, fastening them back around his waist.

Then he reached down and helped Elizabeth to her feet, before lifting her clothes from the ground and shaking the dirt from them. Once Elizabeth was dressed Cookie helped her to mount her horse, and they rode back together to the homestead.

..........................................................................................................

By the time Cookie and Elizabeth returned to the homestead John Sutton had left to go into town for supplies.

While they unsaddled the horses and cared for them, Harris came into the stables.

Harris was the fencing contractor for the property, as well as the windmill mechanic.

Harris was in his late thirties. While not a big man, he was hard, and wiry. The sort of man who would be both strong, and fast. Cookie looked at his friend Harris, "Hey mate, guess what I found out today?"

"No idea Cookie. What did you find out today?"

Cookie grinned and indicated Elizabeth. "Little Miss here loves cock!" Cookie turned to look at Elizabeth, "Don't you Miss? You just love old Cookies cock, and I'll bet you would love Harris's cock too. It's big and fat just like mine."

Elizabeth couldn't help herself. She looked at Harris, and dropped her gaze to look at the bulge in his denims. She could see that the bulge was as big as Cookies, and her tongue came out to rest against her upper lip. She was actually ashamed. Cookie was right about her. After just one cock, she had turned into a complete whore.

When she walked into the stables in search of her daughter Anne was shocked. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth in an attempt to stifle a scream. Elizabeth was on her knees on the stable floor. She was vigorously, and noisily sucking on Cookie's cock. At the same time, Harris knelt behind her, pumping his cock deeply into Elizabeth's vagina. Young Toby stood nearby, watching intently at the two men using her daughter.

Upon seeing that Anne had come into the stables Cookie withdrew his cock from Elizabeth's mouth.

Elizabeth looked up to see why Cookie was no longer fucking her mouth. "Oh Mother. This is not what it looks like." she quickly said.

Cookie had crossed the floor and was now close enough to Anne to grab her. "Missus, please feel free to come and join your daughter. There is more to do here than she can handle by herself. Isn't that right Miss."

"Cookie, Please, you cannot involve my mother in this, she is a married woman."

"That's ok Miss, even married women can enjoy cock." He looked at Anne, "What do you say Missus, do you love cock as much as the little Miss does?"

"You disgusting animals, get away from my daughter, and get away from me."

"Now, Now, Missus, is that any way to talk to men who just want to make you, and the young Miss, happy?" Cookie said,

He took Anne into his arms and pressed her big full breasts against his chest. Then snaked one hand up between their bodies and softly pinched her nipple. Anne moaned, and closed her eyes, and instantly felt herself leak, as the stimulation to her nipple went straight down to her vagina.

Cookie smiled knowingly, "Yes Missus, you do like it, don't you?" he said, "You and your daughter both have a need, and we are happy to fill that need for you. Hey Toby, lad?"

Toby grinned and nodded.

Cookie unbuttoned Anne's blouse, then peeled it off her shoulders and removed it, before hanging it neatly over the door to a horse stall. He then unbuttoned Anne's skirt and lowered it. Down on his knees in front of her he took hold of first one of her ankles and then the other to lift Anne's feet out of the skirt. He picked the skirt up and hung it neatly over the door with her blouse.

Cookie put his arms around Anne, and deftly unhooked her bra, before slowly lowering it away from her breasts to expose them to his gaze. The bra joined her other clothes on the door.

Cookie was a self confessed breast man, and big juicy breasts like Anne had were his favorite.

He took one in his hand and then bent to suck hungrily at her full plump nipple. Anne could not help herself. She moaned with pleasure, and her hand slowly came up behind Cookie's head to cradle his head to her breast. Beside Cookie and Anne was a small stack of hay. After releasing Anne's breast Cookie looked at the stack, and grabbed a blanket off the hook on the wall and tossed that over the hay. "Lay down Missus." He commanded, as he helped her onto the blanket.

With Anne lying on the blanket Cookie reached down and slipped his fingers into her underwear. Slowly, to prolong his anticipation he slid the garment down over her hips to slowly expose her bush.

Cookie was somewhat surprised to see that she kept herself neatly clipped. He could immediately see her open puffy lips with the inner lips protruding prominently through the outer ones. Her entire sex was glistening with the juices she had produced. Cookie went down for a taste. Gently lapping and sucking at her lips to get the juices into his greedy mouth. He turned to Toby, "Tell me lad, have you ever had your head between the thighs of a woman?"

"uhh, uhh, nope..."

"Well then lad, come and taste the missus, she is truly delicious, you will never taste sweeter."

Toby came forward nervously. "Well come on lad, get down here and wrap your mouth around her sweet puss. Else I'll eat the lot."

To Anne's surprise Toby went straight to her clitoris and sucked it hard. She cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. "Whoa there lad, be gentle with her" Cookie berated the boy, "Suck and lick softly and gently, till she wraps herself around your head and pushes you down into her puss, then you can munch on it with gusto, but not before that, you hear me?"

"Sorry Missus, I didn't know any better." Toby said to Anne.

Anne gently stroked his face, "I know, and you'll learn. Now, gently suck and lick the area lower down, don't suck at the top till I tell you to."

To her horror, Anne suddenly realized she was teaching an eighteen year old boy how to eat her married vagina. Even John never ventured down there with his mouth. She had to admit though that a mouth on her vagina was a wonderful feeling, and certainly one she would like to continue enjoying.

Together Cookie and Toby took it in turns to eat Anne to climax. Toby was eating her when she was ready. She wrapped her hands around his head and said, "Now Toby, Now, suck at the top."

Toby sucked her clitoris hungrily into his mouth and suckled it like a starving puppy at a teat.

Anne screamed in orgasm and pumped her sex up into his face again and again until she was completely satiated. Then she slumped back down, and gently eased Toby's mouth away from her over sensitive nub.

Toby stood up, and looked at Cookie, "You ever lain between a woman's thighs lad?" Cookie asked him.

"God No." said Toby.

"Well now is your chance, she is ready to do that now. So get your clothes off."

Anne watched as the boy stripped off his shirt. She marveled at the fact that a boy of just eighteen could be so well muscled. His chest well built, his abs a well sculpted six pack. When he dropped his jeans she gasped. His cock, while not quite as long as her husband's was at least twice as thick.

This young boy was going to stretch her vagina to a size she had never experienced. Anne licked her lips. She was looking forward to this she realized in surprise. As Toby moved towards her she realized that there was something else she wanted. Something she had almost never wanted to do, and only ever did for John for a little while on special occasions, such as his birthday.

"Toby, come and stand here." She said, indicating a place on the floor in front of her.

Toby did as asked. Anne looked at Cookie. He winked at her, knowing what she was ready to do.

"You see Missus. You want to do this, it's in your nature. Just as it's in the nature of your daughter."

Cookie made his way back to Elizabeth, where he once again slipped his cock back into her mouth.

Looking back at Anne and Toby he was not surprised to see Anne vigorously sucking on the boy's cock. "Be gentle Missus, he won't last long."

Anne had already determined that she would only suck him for a short time to tease him and get him to absolute full hardness. She would suck until she felt him thrusting into her mouth, then she would withdraw. Then she would start again. This went on for several minutes. Then she said, "Come on down here Toby. Time for me to make a man of you."

Toby knelt down between her thighs, and she took his cock in her hand and guided him to herself. She slowly rubbed his cock up and down her vagina lips to lube it. Then she guided his cock head to her opening. "Now Toby, I want you to push in slowly and gently. Push in until you are all the way in, or until I tell you to stop. If I tell you to stop, stop where you are and don't move. Do you understand?"

"Yes Missus." he said

Toby slowly slid his cock into Anne's warm wet confines. He could not believe how hot it was inside her. It felt amazing. He continued to push in until she flinched and said, "stop there. My God Boy, You have got such a big beautiful cock. You are making my vagina stretch like it never has before. It feels wonderful."

Toby smiled down at her, "Thank you Missus."

"OK, keep pushing it in, my sweet boy." Anne said.

Toby continued to slide his cock deeper into her body, until he was sheathed all the way inside her.

"Good boy, now rest there for a minute." Anne said.

After a short rest Anne told Toby to start stroking slowly in and out of her. He did as he was told. Pulling his cock all the way out till only the head remained inside her, then gently sliding back into her all the way as far as his cock would go. Anne was starting to build to a second orgasm after the one they had given her with their mouths. Slowly she built up the sensations towards her peak. She was amazed at how good Toby's cock felt, stretching her vagina to its full capacity.

After several more minutes Anne was starting to pant, she was almost ready. "Now Toby, Fuck me hard, fast, and deep. And suck hard on my breasts at the same time. Can you do that?"

"Yes Missus." he said

True to his word he did. He pumped his cock into her body rapidly and deeply while sucking first one nipple, then the other. Anne had wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him into herself harder. Suddenly she screamed out in a massive climax. At the same time he roared out his own climax and rammed himself to the hilt inside her. She could feel him shooting his load deep into her vagina, bathing her cervix in his seed. She was sure she had never felt so much seed come out of her husband in all the years they were married. She found it hard to believe a boy could contain so much seed.

As they both came back down from their orgasmic high, Anne gently stroked the back of the boy's head. "Thank you Toby, that was beautiful. You have made me feel really nice."

"I feel good too, Missus." he said.

On the other side of the stable Cookie, Harris, and Elizabeth stood, awestruck.

"Oh my God, Mother, That was unbelievable. I never had any idea you were capable of such wanton behavior. If you and father had ever done that at home I would have heard it all through the house, I'm sure."

"Told you Missus, you just needed to be shown that you could do it." Cookie said.

Harris said, "Missus, promise me, next time it will be my turn with you. You are a true wonder."

Anne blushed, embarrassed, then smiled, and said, "Oh and Elizabeth. It is exactly what it looks like. I've never had such amazing sex."

........................................................................................................

The Sutton family had been on their property for almost seven months now. It was December of the year 1896. The summer weather was now in full swing. There had been no rain for months, and would be no rain for many months more. Both Sutton women had been enjoying their new liberated sex lives for over six months now.

Anne Sutton had noticed over the last few months that she no longer missed the sex when John Sutton was not interested in having sex with her. They were still a loving couple but sex was no longer important. For him it never really seemed to have been that important anyway. For her on the other hand it had, until she had arrived at the property and been liberated by the men who worked here.

The one man she never understood was Smithy, the blacksmith. He never came to the stables to join in with the other men. She had no idea why. It would have been nice to see what such a big incredible specimen of a man would be capable of. Smithy was in his late thirties. Similar in age to Harris, maybe a couple of years younger. There all similarities ended. Smithy was a huge bear of a man, not fat, but powerful and muscular. He stood well over six feet tall. A huge barrel chest, huge powerful biceps from hours of swinging a hammer. He had a slim waist and narrow hips. His thighs were again large and powerful.

If Smithy had been Greek he would have been considered a god.

On this particular day in December John Sutton had ridden away from the homestead just before dawn. He had told Anne that he was unlikely to return before sundown, planning to ride to a section of the property many miles from the homestead. Prior to leaving the house he had strapped on a forty five caliber Webley revolver, and packed himself a small tucker bag.

Unfortunately he had only ridden a couple of hours when his horse stood on a rock, and had gone lame as a consequence.

Sutton had dismounted and done his best to get the horse sorted. Unfortunately the rock had deeply bruised the frog of the animal's hoof. He had no choice but to slowly walk the horse home. It would take several hours.

It was approaching midday when John Sutton finally walked his horse into the yards at the homestead. His feet were killing him. Riding boots make very poor walking shoes. The horse was limping very badly. John was sure it's recovery period would be very lengthy.

As he approached the stables he heard strange sounds coming from inside. As he walked inside he was at first unable to see anything as his eyes were accustomed to the bright sunlight outside, and the stable was cool and dark. As his eyes adjusted, he was horrified by what he saw. Cookie had John's daughter, Elizabeth, pinned down over a saddle on it's stand and was thrusting his cock deeply into her young virgin vagina.

His wife was kneeling on the floor, with the young boy Toby using his hands on the back of her head to force his cock down her throat.

His family were being violated by the hired help. In a rage, John Sutton withdrew his Webley revolver from it's holster. As he started to lift the revolver to fire it, he was surprised to find himself seized from behind. He had not even heard Smithy come up behind him. For just a moment he wondered how such a big man could move so silently. Then he recovered his senses and again tried to level the revolver. He was unable to do so. The big blacksmith had one arm wrapped tightly around John's chest. Holding John tightly against himself. Smithy's other hand was wrapped tightly around both john's hand and the revolver in it. John was unable to move his hand. He was also unable to fire the revolver as Smithy's hand was blocking the hammer, so it was unable to fall and strike the cartridge.

Smithy spoke into John's ear, "Boss, If you go shooting that revolver and hurt somebody, possibly your wife or daughter, it won't make anybody happy. It won't make your wife or daughter happy, and, Trust me, Boss, it won't make you happy either. Just let me take the revolver from you so you don't hurt somebody, ok."

Slowly and carefully Smithy pried the revolver from John's hand, while still holding John tightly against his chest with his other arm to stop him moving.

The whole group had come to the realization that John Sutton had returned early and caught them. They had all stopped and were waiting to see what would happen now that Smithy had John in his grasp. Nobody had any doubts that the big blacksmith was capable of breaking a man in half if he chose to do so.

Smithy started to whisper gently into John's ear. "Now Boss, you need to look at what is happening in front of you. Look at your wife, and look at your daughter. They are actually not unhappy where they are. They are not being hurt or harmed in any way. In fact the Missus, and the little Miss, have actually been enjoying a full and healthy sexual relationship with those three men for the past six months."

John looked up over his shoulder at Smithy. His face a horrified mask. The big man looked back down at him. Then Smithy continued, still in that same low whisper. "Trust me Boss, nobody is forcing anybody. It is all fully consensual."

John came to the realization that something was not right. Smithy whispering in his ear was sending tingles over his scalp and down his spine. Also, the big man's arm around him, holding him tightly, was actually very comforting. John found he had no choice but to relax into the big man's arms.

He stood in the circle of Smithy's arms, and watched the scene before him. He soon noticed that Toby was in fact not forcing Anne's head onto his cock, but was actually stroking her hair as a show of affection. Anne was devouring the young lad's cock enthusiastically, of her own free will, and moaning her pleasure as she did it.

Cookie was fucking his daughter over a saddle, but Elizabeth was enthusiastically thrusting back to meet each thrust that Cookie made into her. She was using the saddle pads and seat edge to grip so she would have extra leverage to thrust back with, and Cookie was actually steadying her so she would not fall.

Smithy was right, his wife and daughter were happy and willing participants.

"Would you like to join in the fun Boss?" Smithy whispered in his ear, again causing those tingles along John's spine.

John had no idea why, but he looked at Smithy, and nodded.

Smithy reached around and started to unbutton John's shirt. Then he peeled the shirt off John's body.

Next the big man reached around and undid the belt on John's trousers, and unbuttoned them.

Smithy slowly slid John's trousers over his hips and down his legs. Gently trailing his tongue down John's back as he did so. "MY GOD MAN, What are you doing?" John cried out.

Smithy whispered in his ear, "Just relax John, Let me show you how good you can feel. Let me show you how you too can share the pleasure that your wife and your daughter do."

Smithy went back to removing John's trousers, along with his riding boots.

John now stood in the stables wearing only his underpants. Smithy turned John to face him, then slowly slipped his fingers into John's underpants and slowly began to draw them down. Once he had exposed John's cock he slowly slid his mouth over it, taking the full length of John's cock into his mouth, then sucking on it gently. John moaned with pleasure. The warm wet feel of Smithy's mouth caused his cock to stand up stiff and hard. Much stiffer and harder than it had for many years with Anne. As Smithy released his cock and stood back up he whispered in John's ear again. "Undress me John."

With trembling finger, John began to unbutton Smithy's shirt. Once unbuttoned he slid the shirt off the big man's body. A body that was huge and muscular, and actually was devoid of any body hair. John couldn't believe it. The big blacksmith shaved his body. Without even realizing that he was doing it John reached up and slid his hands over Smithy's torso. It felt so smooth on the surface, but so hard underneath. "Undress me John." Smithy said, in a slightly commanding tone.

thaumatin
thaumatin
312 Followers