Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John moved his hands down to Smithy's belt and undid it. Then he undid Smithy's trousers, and slowly slid them down. To his amazement Smithy wore no underwear, so as soon as his trousers were lowered his cock sprang out. John was immediately struck by two things at once. Smithy shaved down there too, and he had a cock that could only be described as massive. It had to be at least nine inches long, and was at least as thick as Anne's wrist or possibly a little more.

Anne heard her husband gasp, and looked up to see the cause. Seeing the cock on Smithy, she felt somewhat cheated. The man had not shared that cock with them even once in the past six months.

Harris had been sitting on a stool watching everybody play. He had heard John gasp and had seen the look of lust in Anne's eyes when she saw what had got her husbands attention.

He leaned across and said, "Sorry Missus. Smithy saves that one for the boys, he's never given it to a woman yet as far as I know of."

Anne looked at Harris, "are you saying Smithy intends to fuck my husband with that monster of a cock?"

"He sure is Missus, you watch. Boss is going to be walking funny for days." Harris chuckled.

Smithy took John in his arms and turned him so that John's back was towards Smithy's chest again. Again Smithy lent forward and started to whisper and breathe gently into John's ear.

John could not understand the erotic tingles going through his body. He wanted to be in the arms of this big man, wanted to feel his big smooth body held against him. John found that he was actually pressing himself back against the big man. Then he realized that Smithy's cock was actually resting in the cleft between his butt cheeks. He attempted to pull away but the blacksmith held him firm.

"Relax John. What I will do to you today, you will beg me to do to you again tomorrow. Do you believe me, John?"

John thought about it, "Are you saying you will force me?"

"I'm saying that you need to learn what will give you pleasure. Left to choose, you would choose to bypass the real source of your own pleasure." Smithy said, "So I will make that choice for you, so that after today you can have the pleasure that you were made to enjoy."

Smithy dipped his fingers into a tin of saddle dubbin which sat on a bench beside them. Slowly, gently he worked his fingers down to John's buttocks. He rubbed the greasy substance into the cleft between John's butt cheeks, gently circling his finger tip around John's anus. He slowly massaged the little puckered hole until he felt it relax. Then he slid his finger into John's anus. John clenched tight on the big man's finger and cried out in pain.

Smithy whispered in his ear again, "Listen to my voice John, don't you find it soothing? don't you want to just relax and sink back against me? Don't you feel safe and warm wrapped in my arms?"

Smithy felt John slowly relax back against his chest. When he did, he slid a second finger deep into John's anus. John again cried out in pain, but this time it was less intense. Smithy gently rotated both fingers back and forth inside John's anus.

Slowly the pain, and the burn, was replaced by a deeper, more pleasant feeling. In only a short time John stopped feeling the pain. He felt warm, and surprisingly relaxed.

Slowly and gently Smithy withdrew his fingers from John. "Are you ready John? Ready to become the kind of man you were meant to be?"

"I don't know what kind of man I was meant to be." John responded

"After today John, you will know. I believe that tomorrow you will want to come back here to the stables to meet me again, but that will be up to you to decide."

Smithy again reached across to the bench. This time he took a larger scoop of the dubbin, and slowly stroked it up and down the length of his cock, making sure to slather his entire length with the lubricant.

John realized he was about to be fucked by a man. The thought horrified him. This man was about to use him as a woman in front of his own wife and daughter. While John was thinking about what was about to happen, it actually happened. He was still standing, with Smithy holding him around his chest with one arm. At the same time Smithy reached down with his other hand and grasped his cock, which he then guided to the entrance to John's anus. Before John had any time to react Smithy pushed forward and drove the head of his massive cock into John's rectum. John's scream of agony caused everybody in the stables to jump. He expected Smithy to pump his massive cock into him and tear him apart. He expected to feel his own hot blood pour down his thighs from where his anus had been torn wide open. What John was expecting never happened. With just the head of his cock inside John, Smithy stopped, totally unmoving. He gently cradled John in his arms, holding him firmly against his chest. Making sure that John's weak and rubbery legs didn't give out on him and allow him to impale himself further on the massive invader inside him. Smithy stood for over a minute with John impaled on only the head of his cock. He was waiting for John to relax. He was constantly whispering into John's ear, and gently kissing his ear and his neck.

Once John started to relax Smithy slowly and gently began to penetrate into John further. Every time he felt John tense up, or heard him moan or gasp, he would stop. Each time he felt John relax, he would delve deeper into his warm treasure.

It took quite a while, John had totally lost track of time, but he suddenly realized that Smithy's hips were pressed hard against his own buttocks. The man had totally penetrated him, and now had his massive cock embedded to the hilt inside him. Several things occurred to John at the same time. His wife and daughter were looking at him with a look of wonder on their faces, Cookie, Harris, and Toby were looking at him, also with wonder, and, apart from a deep ache, and a feeling of incredible fullness, he was no longer in pain. Smithy whispered in his ear, "Are you all right John? ready to begin enjoying my big cock?"

John was surprised when his own head nodded, yes. He wasn't even conscious of his mind making that decision. Smithy slowly withdrew his cock from John's rectum, then slid it slowly back in. When he did it again, John felt a strange very pleasant sensation. John didn't know it, but with Smithy fucking him in the upright position, every stroke of Smithy's cock was going to press against, and slide over John's prostate gland inside his rectum. John didn't know this, but Smithy did. With his very large cock he knew he could easily reach that walnut sized part inside his new lover, and he was pretty certain that John would become his lover, and not just a one time fuck.

Anne, Elizabeth, and their lovers had all finished. They made their way out of the stables to allow John and Smithy to continue alone. As Anne came alongside her husband she could not help but notice the look of contentment on John's face. She turned to him and kissed him tenderly, "I love you John, and I will have a hot bath ready for you when you come back to the house."

Smithy watched Anne leave, then said to John, "the Missus is a good woman John. Cherish her. Also, the hot bath she is preparing for you, will be most welcome to ease your aching body after this."

John and Smithy continued to fuck in a slow and steady rhythm. John started to feel like he needed to ejaculate. He reached for his cock, but Smithy stopped him, "don't touch it John, allow it to empty on it's own."

When John started to ejaculate he was surprised to find that it was not in jets, rather it just started to gently dribble out of him with each thrust of Smithy's big cock into him. He also found out that it was not over in a few seconds. He just kept on ejaculating, on, and on, never seeming to stop. Eventually he was totally drained, there was not a single drop of seed left in his body.

When Smithy saw that John had no more seed to give, he increased the pace of his stroking. He released John from the tight hug he had him in, and with his hand gently on John's back, he eased him forward. Now he was pistoning his big cock all the way straight in and out of John's rectum, no longer riding over his prostate. Penetrating deeper, and pumping faster, with long strokes all the way in and all the way out, until, within a minute he gave a deep guttural cry, and emptied his seed deep inside John's welcoming body. Again and again he pumped his seed into John, and this time John did feel the warm trickle down his thighs, but he knew it wasn't his blood, it was Smithy's seed.

When Smithy slowly withdrew from deep inside john's body, John was ready to collapse. Smithy eased him down on a bench, then stood in front of him. John looked up at the big blacksmith. Smithy got down on his knees, put his big hands on John's knees, then bent forward and sucked John's cock into his mouth, and sucked it clean of the remnants of John's seed.

Looking up at John, Smithy said, "John, tomorrow I will call you boss as I have always done. You will need to decide what the future holds. Sack me, shoot me, or keep me on, it will be up to you.

Again, trust me, shooting me would not make you feel any better." Smithy stood, and left the stables.

The next morning John Sutton was walking in a manner that was not quite normal. In a gait that was rather stiff and tight, he made his way across to the stables to check on the lame horse he had ridden yesterday. As he entered the darkness of the stables he knew he was not alone. From the stall his horse was in he heard Smithy say, "Morning Boss, just checking on this horses hoof for you."

"Thank you Smithy, How is he?"

"He will be fine with a bit of rest. I have taken off his shoes, and put a deep layer of bedding in here to cushion it for him."

As John came to the stall he looked at Smithy, and Smithy looked back at him. "Thank you Smithy." John said.

Smithy got the idea that he was not talking about the horse. "My pleasure Boss." he grinned.

Somewhere deep inside John Sutton something triggered a need, he approached the big blacksmith, and started to unbutton his trousers. As he lowered the trousers and Smithy's big cock flopped out, John made a strange discovery. He wanted to taste the big man's cock. Slowly he moved his head closer, until his lips came to rest against the large purple head. He opened his lips and gently sucked the big cock head into his mouth. Smithy groaned with the pleasure of feeling the warm wetness inside John's mouth. This caused John to moan in response, as he started to suckle on the head of the big man's cock. With Smithy's cock now as big and hard as a fence post John released it from his mouth. "Will you fuck me again Smithy?"

John's next move caught both himself and Smithy by surprise. He stood up in front of the big man, wrapped his arms around Smithy's big bull neck, and drew him down to kiss him on the lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, just a soft molding together of their lips. After pulling back John looked up at Smithy, "Please Smithy, fuck me again."

Smithy picked John up with one huge hand under each of John's butt cheeks, and carried him to the bench outside the stall. Putting John down Smithy quickly undid John's trousers and pulled them down and off him. He picked John up and sat him on the bench, then gently eased him back so John lay on his back with his legs dangling off the bench. Grabbing a hand full of dubbin, Smithy lathered his cock, then slid two slippery fingers into John's anus, causing John to take a deep intake of breath through his teeth. Smithy expertly lubed up the inside of John's anus and stroked as deep inside him as his fingers would go.

Withdrawing his fingers, he grabbed John's legs and placed them over his own shoulders. In so doing he exposed John's slightly open anus to his gaze, and it made his cock twitch with need.

Grasping his cock he eased forward until the huge head met John's anus. Then slowly he pressed his cock forward. With the first couple of inches inside him John flinched, and Smithy withdrew just a little to take the pressure off. After stopping for a few moments he again started to insert himself into John. Each time pushing a little more in and taking a little less out.

To John's surprise it took less than a minute for him to feel Smithy's hips pressed firmly against his buttocks. He lifted his head and looked down. The big man's huge cock was stuffed to the hilt inside him, and it felt wonderful. He felt so full, and the big cock moving deep inside him made it feel like he was having a constant slow orgasm. Looking at his own cock lying across his stomach John realized he was not only leaking lubricant, but his semen was slowly leaking out of him in small dribbles, a few drops, then stop, then a few more, then stop. Each time he felt Smithy move he saw a few more drops leave his body.

As Smithy started to slowly withdraw from deep inside him, John clenched his butt muscles to try to prevent Smithy from pulling back. This elicited a huge groan of pleasure from Smithy. With most of his cock pulled out, Smithy reversed direction and pushed back into John, all the way. Again as the big cock started to retreat John clenched tightly against it. Again Smithy groaned in delight. "Oh Fuck John, That feels sooo goood!!"

With the extra stimulation John was now providing Smithy couldn't last as long as he had the day before. His thrusts started becoming more erratic, shorter, and pushed as deeply into John as he could get. John realized what was coming, and as his own orgasms had depleted him of every drop of seed he possessed, he now clenched tightly around the big cock to drive Smithy over the edge.

With a roar like a bull, Smithy came. Pumping huge spurts of his seed deep inside John.

John felt the warmth of it, felt it squeezing out past the big man's cock, felt it trickle down the cleft of his buttocks, and onto the bench under him.

John now knew that this was the man he was supposed to be. The pleasure of another man's cock pumping it's seed deep inside him was what completed him.

...........................................................................................................

Anne and John were sitting up in bed a fortnight after John became Smithy's lover. "Dear, we need to talk." Anne said to her husband.

John looked at his wife, "What's the matter Dear?"

"Um, John, I'm afraid that I am with child again."

"That comes as no surprise to me dear, after all, you have been working pretty hard to achieve that outcome."

Anne looked at her husband, "Um, you don't mind?"

"Of course not, it is a pretty unusual family that only has one child these days."

Two weeks after that, John Sutton called a meeting of all the property workers. "Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. My wife and I are going to have another baby." After the applause quietened down, John continued, "Unfortunately it has also been brought to my attention that some scoundrel has besmirched my innocent young daughters honor" John said, with a small grin, "and has left her with child also. Should anybody have an idea who this scoundrel might be I would like to speak to them"

A little while later Cookie approached John, "Um, Boss, If you find the idea acceptable I would like to ask the young Miss for her hand in marriage."

"Thank you Cookie, I would happily give my blessing to that union."

Cookie asked Elizabeth for her hand and she accepted, then said "but Cookie, If we are to be married, you cannot keep calling me Miss."

"True, Miss, May I call you Beth, Or Liz, or something else you would like?"

"I do like Beth." she responded

Later that day Cookie was happily pumping his cock down Anne's throat while Toby was fucking Elizabeth doggy style, "Fuck me, Beth, I still can't get over what a good fuck you are."

Pulling his cock from Anne's throat Cookie walked across and slapped Toby across the head so hard the boy saw stars. "You will have respect when you address my fiance, you may call her Miss, until we are wed, then you may call her Missus. Beth is my pet name for her, and mine alone."

Walking back to Anne, Cookie said, "Sorry missus, young lads these days are seriously lacking in respect." He grabbed Anne's hair and shoved his cock back down her throat. In less than a minute she had sucked every drop of seed out of him.

Strangely enough, while mother and daughter preferred to share the three men in each others company, John and Smithy chose to meet in private. Sometimes meeting in the presence of Anne alone. Anne had discovered that she got a lot of pleasure from John's look of contentment when he was being fucked by Smithy. John was now meeting with his lover almost as often as Anne and Elizabeth were with theirs.

The wedding was held in town, many of the towns people, and many families and workers from other properties in the area attended. It was a big event, with plenty of food, and drinking, and people catching up with friends and neighbors they had not seen in many weeks or even months.

A suite had been booked at the local hotel as the bridal suite for the bride and groom. Another room was booked beside that one for the brides parents, John and Anne Sutton.

Unfortunately the grooms parents were unable to attend.

After the marriage, and all the festivities, John and Anne were sitting up in bed enjoying a little quiet time together. John turned to Anne, "Well dear it seems your statement back in Surrey was something of a prophecy." John said with a chuckle, " Since coming out here to the outback we have all been speared by the locals many times. Are you sorry we came?"

"Not for one moment John, are you sorry?"

"Not at all, Anne, I think we have all found out that we belong out here."

Just at that moment Elizabeth chose to squeal with pleasure as one of her three men consummated her union with Cookie. Anne giggled, "I know she would rather be here than anywhere else."

Anne kissed her husband goodnight and they cuddled up together and slept peacefully, like two contented people should.