Outdoor Adventures with Lily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to test the bounciness to see if it was fat or not," Vic reasoned with her.

"Well you could have warned me first," she pouted as she sat back down in her chair, "You never even spanked me when I was a little kid."

"Well you were a naughty girl today so maybe it's time I started. And you do have a great little butt by the way," Vic said without thinking, only realizing how dirty it sounded after it left his lips.

The two sat for a moment quietly, Lily smirking at her father, Vic looking around at everything except her.

"We got an early day tomorrow, why don't we go to sleep?" Lily suggested as she stood up.

"Oh, yea good idea," Vic agreed and the two shut down the campsite, dousing the fire and packing away the food.

Lily headed inside the tent while Vic made sure the fire was completely out. When he was satisfied, he opened up the tent door to see Lily had pushed their two mattresses together, and was sitting on them in thong panties and her sweatshirt. Vic took off his boots and stepped inside, zipping the door closed behind him.

"I'm still so cold from the water," Lily shuddered as she rubbed her arms, "You're gonna have to keep me warm tonight dad."

"Sure thing hun," Vic replied as he changed into a t-shirt and boxers to sleep.

Vic climbed into bed next to Lily and pulled a blanket over the two of them as he laid on his back.

Lily turned on her side to face Vic and said with a soft voice, "I've really missed this dad. Being out here with you."

Vic turned and looked her in the eyes replying, "Me too sweetheart."

Vic looked at his daughter's beautiful freckled face, wanting nothing more than to kiss her at that moment. And he would have, had she not spun around and turned off the light.

"Night dad."

"Goodnight Lily..."

Vic figured he must have read it wrong, she was just teasing him after all. He was about to turn away from her when he felt her butt wiggle up against his hip. She nudged him a few times so Vic turned and spooned with her, pressing his chest against her back and crotch on her butt. He held her shoulder and pulled her close, making her let out a quiet sigh.

Vic was wide awake. His daughter's ass on his crotch was making his cock grow. With all that happened that day, he figured if she felt it, it would either confirm her interest in him or she would just tease him about it more, he had nothing to lose, so he didn't move and let it grow till it pressed into her cheeks.

"Hmm? What's that?" Lily said softly as she pushed her butt back against his bulge.

Vic may have been dense when it came to reading women's cues, but there was no mistaking that movement. He slid his hand off Lily's shoulder and under her sweatshirt, cradling her stomach. Lily pushed back again on Vic's growing erection and placed her hand on his. She took his hand and slid it up her chest and onto her breast. Vic gently squeezed on her soft flesh as he grinded his growing erection against her butt.

"Oh...." Lily sighed as she met his thrusting with her own, pressing his cock between her cheeks.

Vic felt Lily's nipple growing in his palm. He took it between his fingers and lightly pinched it as he cupped her breast. Lily took his hand and squeezed herself harder with it, moaning louder as she rubbed her feet on Vic's shins. Vic's heart was pounding in his chest as he moved his head over hers and kissed the side of her head through her hair. He moved forward and nibbled on her earlobe as she writhed against him.

The light suddenly flicked on and Vic squinted his eyes. Lily quickly spun around to face him and pulled her body in close.

"What took you so long dad?" She whispered before pressing her lips onto Vic's and wrapping her arm around his waist.

Vic immediately returned her kiss and latched onto her lower back. The sound of lips smacking and soft moaning filled the tent as the father daughter pair engaged in a steamy make out session. Vic pulled his arm from under his pillow and cradled Lily's head while his other arm slid down her lower back and grabbed onto her ass. Lily shoved her tongue into her father's mouth and swirled it around his. Vic latched his lips onto it and sucked down on her wiggling flesh.

Vic pushed Lily onto her back and slid his hand down to her crotch. He pressed his fingers against the moist fabric of her thong covered pussy making her moan. He pulled the panties to the side and circled his fingers over her wet lips. Lily reached her hands to Vic's hips and pushed down his underwear, letting his cock pop out and dangle above her.

Unghhh... Dad..." Lily moaned into Vic's ear as he slid two fingers inside her slit.

Lily grabbed a hold of Vic's shaft and started pulling on him. His daughter's fingers felt so good on him, the mix of mental and physical pleasure fueling his body to commit these taboo acts. Lily pulled her father's shirt over his head and leaned up to suck his nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as she stroked him faster and Vic picked up speed fingering her. Lily was moaning loudly, giving Vic all the motivation he needed. Lily reached up and grabbed Vic's head with both hands and pulled him onto her mouth.

She released his lips and said softly, "I want you inside of me..."

Lily pushed Vic off her and rolled him onto his back as she straddled him. She pulled her sweatshirt off and Vic reached up to grab both of her breasts. Lily looked down at him with fire in her eyes as she pulled her thong to the side and grinded her lips against his shaft. The two of them groaned together as Lily worked her hips back and forth, coating his shaft with her juices.

Vic looked up at his daughter's lust filled face and had a sudden shock. Her resemblance to his wife froze him and doubt reappeared in his head. Lily lifted her hips and pressed the head of his cock against her dripping cunt as Vic grabbed her hand.

"Wait wait..." He sighed, "what about your mother?"

Lily's face flashed a look of surprise, but quickly grew back into a sensual smile as she spoke, "This will just be another thing we don't tell her." She leaned down, hovering her face right above Vic's and whispered in a breathy voice, "And don't worry dad, it's not cheating if it's with your daughter."

Lily plunged her hips down, engulfing Vic's cock with her pussy as she cried out. All thoughts evacuated from Vic's mind as he focused completely on his daughter. He grabbed onto her hips and assisted her motions as she began riding him. Her tight hole pleasured every inch of his manhood as she slid her ass up and down. They pressed their lips together as Vic's hands explored Lily's ass. He reached down into her crack and felt the wetness where his cock was plunging in and out of her, wetting his fingers and sliding back up. He dragged his middle finger over the rough folds of her asshole and circled it around until it was damp, then pushed against her and slid the tip of his finger inside.

Lily threw her head back and moaned, "Ohh fuck..."

Lily grabbed her breasts as she bounced on her father's cock, her ass smacking against his thighs. Vic leaned up and pushed his finger deeper inside her as he took her nipple into his mouth and began fingering her ass. Lily wrapped her arms around Vic's head as she took his whole cock inside her and gyrated her hips.

"Oh god... Dad... Fuck me..." Lily groaned over her heavy breathing.

"Lily... Fuck..." Vic strained as his cock throbbed inside her.

Vic pulled out of her asshole and lifted Lily up by her butt as he pushed himself to his knees. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he raised all 95 pounds of her. Lily used her abs to jerk her body up and down as Vic thrust up into her. The pair's faces lined up, mouths open and moaning as they stared into each other's eyes. Vic's body was on fire, inflamed with lust for his little girl. He adored every facial expression she made as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Lily slid her tongue out of her mouth and offered it to Vic. Vic extended his and they lapped at each other in the air as Lily's bouncing picked up speed.

Vic fell back to his butt and gripped Lily's ass firmly, rapidly pumping her body up and down on him. Lily's cries filled the tent as she rested her head on his shoulder and clawed at his back as he thrusted powerfully up into her. Her pussy clenched on Vic's shaft as she cried out into his ear and her thighs quivered. Her juices soaked Vic's thighs and the bed as her petite body vibrated in his hands.

Vic used all of his strength to bounce her body on his pulsing dick. Her orgasm drove him right to the edge. Lily bit down on his shoulder as Vic jammed her pussy down on his cock as he erupted inside of her. Vic's body filled with ecstasy as he shot his load deep into his daughter's cunt. He grunted as he drained his balls, filling her sweet hole with the seed that created her. The pair held on to each other tight as they shared their orgasms, bodies shaking and spasming together in the dim light of the tent.

Lily released her mouth from Vic's shoulder as her body collapsed into him. Vic held her and laid back down, her body rising and falling as he gasped for air. Lily looked up at Vic with a sparkle in her eyes. Vic brushed her hair from her face and kissed her soft lips. Lily smiled and rolled off him to his side, sliding him out of her. She flicked off the light and curled up inside his arms and intertwined their legs. Vic hugged her close and rubbed her back as he started to drift off to sleep, exhausted from the most passionate sex he'd ever experienced. Lily sighed in his arms as she pressed her face against his chest.

"Goodnight dad."

"Goodnight Lily."

12