Outdoor Adventures with Lily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily's eyes sparkled as she bit her bottom lip and stared at him with a pleading look on her face. Vic took a deep breath and gently nodded his head. Lily bounced with joy with a giddy smile as she looked back and forth trying to decide what to do next. She lifted her left hand and wrapped it onto Drake's shaft; lifted her right and grabbed onto Corey. Both men moaned as she gripped them and slowly rubbed them up and down.

"Aren't you guys married?" Vic asked as he pushed his dick back into Lily's mouth.

"Not tonight..." Drake groaned as he fidgeted with the wedding band on his finger.

Lily picked up her speed stroking the guys and popped Vic's cock out of her mouth.

"Ok, I only have one rule," she said as she looked at the men towering above her, "No one touches my pussy except my d- boyfriend."

Lily winced and quickly sucked back onto Vic's cock, her face turning pink. Vic looked at the guys, they clearly didn't notice her slip as they were fixated on getting pleasured by her. Lily sucked her father for a few minutes then released his cock. She spun around and faced Bill, looked up at him with a smile, then licked the tip of his cock as she started stroking Drake and Corey again. Vic watched as his little girl sucked the old man's cock into her mouth and slid all the way down to the base.

"Fuck... it's been a while..." Bill groaned as Lily worked his shaft with her mouth.

Vic was left with his dick in his hand as Lily focused on the group. He crouched down behind her and slipped his boner underneath, along the bottom of her ass and pussy. He reached his hand around her and squeezed her left breast. He reached the other one around and down to her crotch and pressed his fingers against her slit, she was already dripping. Lily was now moving from dick to dick, sucking each guy off in turns as Vic started to rub her pussy. She moaned onto their cocks as Vic slid two fingers inside her and gently began fucking her. Lily was drooling saliva all over her chest as she sloppily shared her mouth with the group.

Vic grabbed Lily's hips and pulled her up, straightening her legs. He pushed her back flat and Drake and Corey grabbed her arms to support her. Vic spread Lily's cheeks and rubbed the juices from her pussy to the tight, pink skin of her asshole and pressed his thumb inside.

"Fuck..." Lily whined as her legs quivered.

Vic lowered his hips and pressed the head of his dick against Lily's cunt. He pushed forward, splitting her open as he grabbed onto her hip. Lily wailed loudly as he entered her pussy. As Vic started sliding in and out Bill grabbed Lily's neck and pulled her head up to look at him. Corey bundled up Lily's hair and held it behind her head as Bill pressed the head of his dick against her lips. Lily parted her lips and accepted his cock, letting Bill fuck her drooling mouth. She was now being fucked from both ends, her petite body being used as a toy by the group of guys. Vic picked up speed as Bill swapped positions with Drake, stuffing his big cock down her throat. Lily was moaning wildly as they used her holes. Vic pulled his thumb from her ass as Corey took his turn in her mouth. Vic lifted her legs off the ground and roughly fucked her hole as her body began to vibrate as she floated above the ground.

Vic felt a warm spray splash onto his balls so he pulled out of Lily's pussy to see a gush of liquid burst out of her and splatter on her thighs and the ground as she cried out and her legs shook. Vic supported her weight as she squealed while an orgasm ran through her body. She pulled her knees up and whined as Corey pulled out of her mouth, the guys holding her up as her body writhed in the air between them.

Lily dropped her legs and Vic pulled her back to stand up straight, making sure she didn't collapse. He held her as he spun her around to look at her. Her mouth was wide open, lips dripping with saliva, a dazed look in her eyes. Vic leaned in and kissed her sloppy mouth as he grabbed her ass and lifted her up again. Lily returned her father's kiss and sucked on his tongue as she recovered from her climax.

Her body was slick with sweat, Vic looked past her to the group of guys and said, "Hold her up for me."

Lily smiled and leaned back as the group took her body in their arms, Corey holding her shoulders and Bill and Drake each grabbing a thigh and her lower back. Vic had always been worried about Lily getting involved with guys, as any protective father would; but here he was, looking over her naked body being fondled by 3 strangers she just sucked off, and he loved it. He didn't understand why it was such a turn on for him, but seeing Drake and Bill lean over and suck her nipples into their mouths as she moaned made his cock ache.

Vic crouched down eye level with Lily's soaked slit. He brought his lips to hers and slid his tongue inside her hole. He could hear Lily moaning as he lapped up her juices, sliding his tongue over her lips and down to her ass. He soaked her tight hole before going back up and licking her clit as he brought his hand up and poked a finger inside her ass and began slowly fucking her with it. Lily was bucking her hips against Vic's face as he sucked on her clit and fingered her ass, her damp bush tickling his nose. He gave Lily's labia one last lick as he removed his finger and stood back up.

"You really like my ass huh?" Lily giggled as she ran her hands over the heads of the two guys nursing on her breasts.

"I do sweetheart," Vic replied as he pressed the tip of his cock against her lips, "My.. Wife doesn't even let me touch hers..."

Lily moaned as Vic pushed his head inside of her, "She's missing out, I love having mine played with..."

Vic grabbed Lily's waist and thrust forward, pushing himself deep inside of her. He quickly picked up speed fucking her eager cunt, her legs wildly flailing in the air as he used her. Lily wrapped her hands around her supporters necks as Vic plowed into her. Her chest was heaving as sweat poured off her dimly lit body, her breasts bouncing violently with every thrust. Lily and Vic stared into each other's eyes as they fucked, ignoring the other members of their orgy, perfectly connected as lovers.

Vic noticed Lily dropping lower and lower as the group's strength started giving out. He grabbed her back and pulled her up to his chest, letting his cock slip out of her, and lowered her to the ground.

Vic found his chair and sat back down, slowly stroking his cock as he spoke, "Ok hun, it's time for you to give us old timers a break. "

Lily giggled excitedly as she hopped over to her dad. She leaned on his leg while she stroked him and pressed her lips to his. The two swirled their tongues around each other's mouths until Lily suddenly pulled away and yelped. Vic looked past her to see Drake spanking her ass. Lily grinned and continued kissing Vic, wincing every time her ass was smacked as the group took turns spanking her.

When her ass was beet red Lily stood up and rubbed her cheeks as she pouted her lips. She turned her ass to Vic and he reached out and gently massaged her cheeks. Lily sighed as she straddled his legs and reached down for his dick. She held it upright and carefully lowered herself down, impaling herself on her father's cock. She began bouncing up and down as she beckoned the guys to come closer.

As the men approached Lily latched onto Bill and Drake's dicks and sucked Corey into her mouth. She was moaning on his cock as Vic grabbed her hips and assisted her bouncing. She repeated her actions of going from cock to cock, blowing each guy as she stroked the other two. The campground was filled with sex noises as the tight 18 year old pushed the group to their breaking points.

Bill was first to crack, "Fuck.. I'm cumming," he groaned as Lily picked up speed stroking him and aimed him towards her face with her mouth wide open. Bill hunched over as his dick shot multiple ropes over Lily's face. She squeezed his shaft as she pressed her lips against his head, sucking out what he had left in him before releasing and sucking Drake into her mouth.

Vic grabbed Lily's breasts and held her down on his cock, the sight of her receiving a facial proving too much for him. He didn't want to cum just yet, not till everyone else had. He held her in place as he fought off his orgasm.

Not long after Lily started sucking, Drake grabbed her head as his legs began to tremble. He moaned loudly as Lily held him in her mouth and he unloaded his seed into her. Lily sucked him dry and let his cum drizzle from her lips onto her chest.

Corey was all that was left. He was moaning heavily as Lily pulled him into her mouth. She sucked him hard and fast until he started spraying his load into her. Lily pulled his cock out and stroked his cum onto her face and tits. She slapped Corey's dick against her tongue and suckled on his head till she was satisfied then released him.

Vic couldn't see her from his position, but Lily's face and chest were coated with cum. He felt a wetness drip against his fingers on her breast but didn't shy away; if anything, it floored him even more. He started moving her body again and Lily responded by resuming her bouncing. She lifted her boots up onto his thighs and grabbed the arms of the chair for leverage as she worked her hips. Lily roughly slammed her ass against Vic's groin as she rode him hard, moaning loudly into the night sky.

Lily leaned back against Vic's chest and turned her head to face him. Her face was messy with cum but Vic couldn't resist her, wispy red flames reflecting in her emerald eyes. The two locked their lips as Vic slid a hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit through her sopping bush. He used his other hand to squeeze her breast and pinch her sticky nipple as Lily bucked her hips. The pair moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues danced, the rapid smacking of skin echoing out into the woods.

The pleasure of the kinky affair was coming to a head for Vic and he felt his orgasm approaching again. He latched his lips onto Lily's and gripped her body tight, thrusting upwards against her downward plunges. Vic couldn't take the pressure anymore and held Lily's body down as he exploded inside of her, coating his daughter's insides. Lily screamed as Vic's cock pulsed inside her and filled her deeply with his warm sticky seed. The two lovers held on tight to each other as they shared the ecstacy of their special father-daughter bond. Cum seeped out of Lily's lips around Vic's shaft and slid down his length, every ounce of him emptied inside of her.

"I love you dad..." Lily whispered softly as she wiggled her nose against his.

"I love you too Lily" Vic replied, giving her a peck on the lips.

Vic hugged Lily tightly and the two sat back to rest as Vic's erection began to soften and shrink inside her. The two looked across the fire at the group of guys, sitting and staring like zombies.

"I hope you guys had as much fun as we did, " Lily said with a satisfied sigh.

The reality of the group's infidelity seemed to wash over all the guys at once as their post orgasm minds cleared. One by one the men stood up and pulled their pants up, shyly avoiding looking at each other.

"I uhh... should get back to my wife," Bill said and abruptly left.

"Yea, um. Bye," Drake said next, turning around and stepping into the darkness.

Corey opened his mouth to say something, but shut it before he made a sound and took off in silence.

Vic and Lily were alone covered in sweat and bodily fluids in the flickering light of the dying campfire. Lily moved her hips and Vic's member slipped out of her as she stood up. She reached her arms above her head and stretched her back as she groaned. She turned back to Vic with a smile. Her slick body glowed orange in the light of the fire, every drop of cum accented on her pale skin.

"Well, I'm a mess," she sighed as she wiped gobs of semen from her cheek and chin and smeared them onto her chest, "I'm gonna take a shower before bed, wanna join me?"

Vic was still trying to catch his breath from their lavacious romp, "I don't know hun, I'm exhausted."

"Aw come on dad, you gotta wash that cum off," Lily said as she leaned into him and swiped a finger across his cheek, giggled, and stuck it in her mouth.

"Ehhh gross," Vic groaned as he wiped his hands over hiis face, "Ok fine, let's make it quick."

Vic stood up and grabbed his shorts. He started to step through them when Lily spoke up.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed to walk to the showers."

"Oh no. We're not getting dressed. We're going like this."

"Lily, we have to walk past other people's camps to get there. We'll get caught."

"It's dark out dad. Besides, you just gangbanged me out in the open and weren't worried. You'll be fine with a little walk."

Vic looked at his cum splattered progeny and sighed. She had a hold over him he couldn't deny. He wasn't sure why he even bothered trying anymore. He rubbed his head and stepped towards her saying, "Ok fine. You win."

Lily hopped excitedly and grabbed his hand. She pulled him forward out of the light of the nearly dead fire, and the two disappeared into the blackness of the road.

12