All Comments on 'Outdoor Essentials'

by Northstar4695

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well balanced Romance story. 5/5

This is story about life, your life and mine.

It asks the question - what are our priorities, what do we want from life.

THC

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Great story, a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fairly nice story. The one problem I have with it is her willingness for oral sex so soon after the relationship started, particularly since she’d been burned recently. You should have given them more time together first. 4*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

A very good blend of realism and eroticism. The first was the point about being a hiker and the joy it brings, I let mine slide and my health has suffered for it. The second was its important to provide for our families but when the providing becomes more important our families suffer. Balance just like he learned before it was too late. Of course having a sexual woman along for the ride helps a lot.

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Pleasant. Good read. Well written. Predictable. Dominant woman [in a good sense] who wasn't willing to compromise

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Pretty routine romance plot. Like "Anonymous" I thought the oral sex can way too early given the back story you gave Rory, but it was right according to the formula - that cost you a point and your use of all the cliches right in the usual sequence. You would have saved at least an average rating if you had made his workplace at all realistic and/or you had provided some less convenient (and used hundreds of times before) excuse like the emergency your career and/or the firm's very existence depends on your attendance. If our hero was so important he would have known something might have been in the offing.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Well done! I do agree with the comment that she was too willing to have oral swx the first time they met, which didn't fit her recent background, but overall I was happy and moved by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I to looked at my work life balance and took early retirement. Best decision I have made. Since I left my place of work, three of my senior staff left and now the company is in deep trouble. I now realise that it was my team that was holding the business together. Sometimes it is beneficial to step away look in as an outsider and see what the priorities are. My senior staff have all got better jobs and now spend time with family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

300WSM300WSMover 1 year ago

Great story and life concepts

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

Great story! Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story. Good character development. Please more like this one

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

I think I would have survived if the story had been twice as long.

Very lovely, but it felt a bit rushed in places, but maybe that's just me...

I love to linger over a good romance... 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful and compassionate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree completely with tentaclesforall. Well written! But, it felt rushed, and easily could have been double to triple the length. It was a good story regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story with extremely high quality writing. It has just the right mix of romance, relationship, and erotic encounters. I found a few typos, happy to share them, but just top-notch stuff. I'm now looking for some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a sweet story, bonus points because the dad and son said I love you to each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable reading it reminded me of myself as a tour driver and guide when I met my wife and ended in similar outcome megiveing up my job to be closer to home and me love

meduckiesmeduckies10 months ago

Very good story. Look forward to reading the rest

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC10 months ago

Great story. I am disabled now, but my career was such that I worked 60+ hours a week. If I could have a do over, I would have found a career was less stressful, that gave me more time with my family. Take it from me, in the end it wasn’t worth it. If you are still working in a career where you are always stressed and work long hours everyday, maybe it’s time to reassess your career choice and find a job that gives more time to enjoy your friends and family.

stewartbstewartb10 months ago

Great story ... even left some little "easter eggs" [aka typos] for us to find on our journey to a nice ending.

dbsidedbside9 months ago

Very sweet 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthstar4695@Northstar4695
The North Star is a guide to explorers, sailors, soldiers, wanderers, travelers, and all lovers of the outdoors. If it guided you to my stories, I suppose you might be one of these.