Outer Banks - Road Trip 02

Story Info
Marjorie and Robin hit the road in search of lost loves.
7.9k words
4.8
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mature bi woman of color. Many of my stories, originate in memories and events in my life. All contain a combination of real and fictional characters with names changed as appropriate to protect the 'guilty.' They are often memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination.

I hope you will enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve.

My Outer Banks series is the story of my life with Marjorie, a new love. The most recent story in this series, Outer Banks -- Road Trip was published in 01/23. This new story, Outer Banks -- Road Trip 2 is a continuation of the Outer Banks series.

From Outer Banks -- Road Trip...

I am swept away, wave after wave of indescribable pleasure leave me weeping and both M and Lauren kneeling on the bed smiling at me. It was my turn and we take turns being used by the other two at M's direction. By mid afternoon I am spent, exhausted and I sleep for just a moment. When I awake it is early evening, Lauren has left and Marjorie is asleep beside me.

In the morning Marjorie asks if I like Lauren and enjoyed her visit. I smile and tell her I did but I most enjoyed meeting M.

~~

Outer Banks -- Road Trip- 2

Our visit with Lauren was a first for for me in many ways. It was my first time having sex with a person transitioning but more important at the moment it was the first time Marjorie and I had shared our bed. I'm glad it's over and I'm anxious to hear what she thinks. Yes it was very erotic making love with a woman with a cock but it was a disappointment in some ways as well. I am more jealous than I thought I would be. I did not enjoy seeing Marjorie willingly spread her legs for another woman. I must be getting old.

We are back on the road in our little Rialta motor home and Marjorie has not told me yet where our next stop is on the way to Maine. Marjorie reaches over and put her hand on my thigh. It's warm, I'm wearing shorts and her warm hand and gentle squeeze is comforting, loving.

"Rob, we have to stop for gas before we get on 95 north. Would you mind driving this morning for a few hours?"

Two things just happened. Out of nowhere Marjorie has called me Rob for the first time and she is giving up control of the driving, something she has not done since we left Outer Banks.

I look over at her and when she turns and I have her attention I simply say, "Rob? Where did that come from?" I add, "Of course I'll drive."

She looks surprised. "Oh, I didn't realize I called you that out loud." She continues, "Ever since the day I met you I have thought of you as 'Rob.' You know, in my mind I think, 'I wonder if Rob would like that' or 'maybe I should ask Rob what she thinks.' Is it ok if I call you Rob sometimes?"

I answer, "I would like that. No one has ever called me 'Rob.' I like it coming from you baby."

Marjorie is just turning into a gas station and she says, "Isn't it odd that we have known each other for months now and we are just now figuring out what names we will use? I would like it if you called me M. You'll just have to find another way to tell me you want me to 'be' M.

I laughed and said, "OK, deal."

She has pulled up to the pump and I volunteer to pump diesel if she goes in and gets us coffee at the nearby Starbucks. She says, "Do you know how?"

I answer, "Of course I know how!"

M answers, "Done!" and she is off.

Just like in the movies I can not get the ($&@#**) fuel door open. I am just beginning to pump as she returns to the RV and puts a coffee in my hand. She stands next to me, puts her free hand directly on my ass, and looks at the pump handle then at me then at the pump handle then back at me and says, "Did you have a problem?"

I look at her smile a sarcastic smile and say, "Thanks for the coffee. I couldn't get the fucking fuel door open and get your hand off my ass!"

M laughs and as she jumps in the passenger door says, "Last time I checked your bubble butt ass belonged to me!"

I finish pumping, close it up and climb in the drivers side. M leans over kisses me and says, "I love you. You drive three hours and then I'll drive, ok?"

As we head west to Rt. 95 north M asks if we can talk about Lauren and yesterday.

I start to say yes but before I can even respond she begins, "I had fun yesterday and I'm glad you got to meet and experience Lauren but all things considered I don't mind if we do not see her again or meet her wife. If I'm wrong you can correct me but I didn't feel any 'chemistry' yesterday except between you and me. There has to be more than physical sex to make the risk and effort worthwhile don't you think?"

I agree with what she said but I'm a little surprised to hear it. M and I share a fear of STDs and I know that is what she means by risk. I respond, "I'm happy that you feel that way. The sex was very erotic but I felt no real connection. I was worried that you did and I was jealous."

M smiles and says, "No worries baby, you have no reason to be jealous."

I respond honestly, "Yes I do. Lauren has something I will never have and I watched you sucking it and then having an orgasm while she was fucking you with it."

M put her left hand on my arm and said, "Just stop it! I am not Beth! I am not going to leave you for a man because he has a cock! I love you! lI have that wedding ring now! You belong to me, not her memory!"

I look at her hand and see she is wearing both her wedding ring and mine from Beth.

Three miles later I can't stand the silence, "I'm sorry M. I didn't mean......."

Before I can think of what to say, M says, "Rob, you never have to apologize for loving me or for worrying about us. Talk to me about it, always." She puts her hand on my thigh and with it squeezes and hugs me. I can feel it.

Her attention is diverted for a moment by a road sign but I'm too late, I don't see it. M tells me, "Move to the right, we need to make a stop at Exit 31."

Busy checking traffic I don't respond but move us into the right lane and then ask, "Why are we stopping? What did you see on that sign?"

M smiles and says, "You'll see soon enough. Take a right at the end of the ramp. Two miles down the road."

I'm very careful, this is the first time I have driven the RV in close traffic. Two miles is not far. There it is on the left, 'ADULT SUPER STORE, OPEN 24 HRS.' M points as if to tell me to pull in. I look at her and say, "M, no! You're kidding!"

M is actually a little excited, "Come on Rob, I've never been in one of these stores. It will be fun. I'll buy you one of those 'Lauren things' you say you don't have." She is laughing as she steps out of the RV.

Inside the store are books, dvd's, oils, lotions and toys, lots of toys. M finds the strap on cocks display like she had been in the store before, "I'll pick the size you pick the color but just so you know I prefer it not be neon green."

She laughs.

The display shows an array of lengths and thicknesses with various bends and protrusions. In the end we settle on, eight inches, 'average guy' thickness, in dark chocolate brown with Velcro straps. M looks at me and squeezes my hand, "Excellent choice."

I look at her and say, "Lets get out of here, ok?"

M is smiling, "Not so fast, let's look around. I'll need more toys if you ever dare to go 'boring' on me." One half hour later we leave having spent nearly three hundred dollars. I can't help but think of Beth and bondage. Everything that was in Beth's bondage bed in Florida is in the RV. From nipple clamps to vibrating dildos, thick and thin, to butt plugs in various sizes to long and short restraint straps. M is much more like Beth than I will say out loud. I am a very happy woman.

We are back in the RV and on the road. M says, "Are you feeling better now?"

I answer, "Yes M but just so you know, I will never 'go boring' on you."

As we drive M is scanning messages and email on her phone. She pivots and leans back against the door and puts her bare feet up on the console.

Looking at her feet brings me to a place and a woman, Nishi, from more than a year ago. M's feet are tanned that beautiful olive color of other parts of her body that are exposed to the sun. Her toe nails are perfectly manicured and painted red. On one toe of each foot is a rose gold ring. There is so much I do not know about this woman. She sees that I am looking at her feet and asks kiddingly, "Sexy huh?"

"Yes and bringing back good memories of another time and place and a particular woman."

M responded, "My feet remind you in a nice way of another woman? When, where, what was her name? Do tell, fill me in. Tell me all about her."

"Her name was Nishi, a second generation Japanese immigrant. I met her when I lived in Florida, before I moved back to North Carolina. Not a life love but an amazing one day in my life. I wish you could meet her."

M says, "Ok, my feet remind you of a wonderful Japanese woman you think I would like to meet? You are going to have to fill in a lot of blanks. We have time. If it could be arranged would you like to see her again with me? Do you have her phone number?"

I reply, "Yes I will tell you all about her. Tonight maybe, a bed time story." I laugh. "Yes, I would love to introduce you, you would love her. Yes, I have her number but it's never going to happen."

"Leave that to me. Is her number on your phone?" I nod, yes.

M says, "Speaking of bedtime stories, I'm going to hold you to that story. By the way, I think I found a great campground for tonight. It is near a lake and our parking pad is lake side. We could swim, maybe skinny dip. There is a kayak and a grille. The park has hiking trails, showers and a store. If we like it we could stay a few days, just us."

I don't have to think about it, "Just the two of us? Oh, I would like that a lot."

M responds, "I would too. We'll see if we like the place."

M is quiet for a while working at her sketch pad while looking at me. After a while I ask, "Are you drawing me again? By the way, are we meeting someone in Maine?"

She looks up at me from the drawing pad and says, "Yes and Yes but we have a stop in Rhode Island before Maine. Remember the letter from Julie?"

I think back to the letter I read and say, "How long since you have seen her? I remember from her words how much she loved you at one time. Have you contacted her or are we a surprise visit?"

M gives me the 'you're being a smart ass' look, "It's been thirty years. Yes, we loved each other. She was a woman I would have married if it were possible. Yes we have been talking by email. I told her about you and no, we will not be unwelcome guests. Julie married a guy twenty-five years ago but her husband is now in a nursing home with dementia. She wrote that she would love to see me and meet you. Rob, Julie is seventy-two, I have no expectations. She is the first woman I loved, the first I brought into my own marriage bed. I just want to see her again." She hesitates, "and maybe say goodbye."

We are both quiet for a while and M says, "There I go getting all old and sad. It will be nice to visit and see her again."

After just a few minutes M says, "Hey Rob, you still have two hours of driving before we take a break. How about you tell me about your Julie."

I reply, "What do you mean 'my Julie?' Do you mean the woman who screwed up my marriage? Why should we talk about that? That's old news."

M says, "I'd like to know about that part of your life."

Quickly I reply, "it's old news, history, burned bridges. I'd rather not talk about it."

M just answers, "Ok, but the offer stands. If you ever want to talk about it" and goes back to her sketch pad.

A few miles of silence and I start talking. "Ok the short version. I met Bill, a white guy, in Grad school. Smart guy and in my major and good looking. I knew the first time we made love that if he asked I would marry him but I didn't think he would because of our different races. He is a White guy but race was never really an issue with him so we graduated and shortly after got married."

"I had honestly never thought about it, nor had we talked about it but he wanted children. I didn't, not yet, so I stayed on birth control and did not tell him. When after month of him trying I did not get pregnant he went to the doc to get checked out. Obviously we were not talking enough but when he told me he checked out ok I got off birth control and we continued to try. Nothing happened again for months so I went to the doctor and then my world fell in. I could not have children and never would. Its complicated. What was not important to me was suddenly very important to me."

"Over time, he changed and started getting us involved with swinger groups. Remember when this was, they were a fad at the time. I eventually figured out that all he was doing was trading me for some old guy's trophy wife and all I was doing was getting fucked by a lot of old white men. I was a mess and my self esteem was at an all time low."

"Julie was my best friend since college. Bill and I were with her, and various boyfriends of hers, all the time. I thought she was very supportive and I told her everything as it happened and that I was thinking of leaving him."

"Julie was not married but got pregnant. That did not help my feelings about life not being fair. She told me it was just some guy she met in a bar."

"One day Bill he told me he wanted a threesome and he wanted me to arrange it. That was the end for me and I talked to Julie about it. By this time she was seven months along and really showing. She tried to encourage me to make it work with him. She even went as far as agreeing to a threesome with him if I thought it would help.

I remember her saying, 'What's the worse that could happen? Is he going to knock me up again?' I don't know how I caught it but I asked her what she meant by 'again?' She just looked at me and didn't know what to say. Then she said she just meant he couldn't get her pregnant, she already was."

"I don't know why I went through with it but I knew the moment they were together as he was fucking her and making me watch that it was his baby.

I divorced him and never saw either of them again. My lawyers saw to it that he got none of my business, my property or my money. So, M that is the simple version of what left me messed up for three years after."

M put her hand on my arm and squeezed. She said, "I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you told me."

We spoke no more about it.

The drive was easy. We talked a lot about my book and M drove the last two hours to the campground.

In bed that first night by the lake M reminded me that I owed her the story about Nishi.

The two of us in bed, naked but for panties and tee shirts I shared the story.

"Beth was gone and I was living in my house in Florida. It's complicated but my Gynecologist, a woman, introduced me to a small, select, group of women who welcomed STD safe sex with other women. I met privately with several of those women over a year or more, Nishi was one of the most memorable."

"When I first contacted Nishi she invited me to her home for tea and a swim in the ocean. Nishi's house was only a few miles away, on the beach, a beautiful contemporary cottage sitting on the middle lot of a three lot section of the beachfront. I would later learn that Nishi owned a nearby restaurant but also other restaurants in Orlando and other parts of Florida. The was the self made multi millionaire I would never be."

"Nishi met me at the door and welcomed me to her home. I begged a tour and was surprised at how modest it really was. All the necessities were there but there was nothing boastful about her décor. The whole house screamed 'sit down, relax, enjoy life.' We sat on the deck overlooking the ocean and she made tea. Watching her was almost like participating in a tea ceremony I had been to years ago in Taipei."

"As we talked, we almost immediately found a common love, the ocean. After a while she invited me to walk with her on the beach. It was a beautiful day and I had worn my bathing suit under my clothing so we were off. We walked perhaps for a mile and talked about our lives past and present."

"We came to a place where she took my hand and asked if she could share something very special. I nodded yes and she led me deep into the dunes to a place where the dunes created a bowl we could stand or sit in with sand and grass all around us. She looked at me and asked me to sit. I sat and crossed my legs under me. I noticed that all I could see was sand and all I could hear was the ocean nearby."

"Nishi sat opposite me with her knees touching mine. She took my hands and put them on her thighs just above her knees put her hands on my legs the same way. I sat in the sand looking at her, in her almond color eyes, and today I can not tell you if it was hot or cold, sunny or overcast. After only a moment she asked me to just close my eyes and listen."

"I heard the sound of a shore bird in the distance, the faint sound of a child on the beach, the rhythmic sound of the waves washing ashore. Then my heart, I could hear or feel my heart beating. Then there were two, two hearts beating. I opened my eyes and Nishi was looking at me and asked me what I heard."

"I looked at her and told her that at first I heard just a bird, a child and the waves then I heard nothing, nothing at all. Then I could hear my heart beat, not just feel it but hear it. Then I heard another heartbeat not mine but another heartbeat beating with mine."

"She squeezed my hands stood and told me should leave, that we could talk more on the way back."

"As we walked she explained that she had many times heard the same thing sitting there alone, two hearts beating. She told me that she had taken several people there and only a few had the same experience. She asked me what I thought. We walked and I thought about it but had no answer.

When we got back to the house she led me into a fenced outdoor shower enclosure on the side of the house. She looked at me and told me we would shower here to leave the beach sand outside. She put her hands on my shoulders and began to remove my bathing suit. When she finished she smiled and told me I was a very beautiful woman. She turned and asked me to take her suit off and I did. There was something very erotic but at the same time very caring about gently removing another person clothing that I had never noticed before. She put our suits on a nearby bench. Nishi pulled two beach size towels from a cabinet and placed them on a bench just outside the shower. I followed as she entered the shower. As we stood in the water she asked if she could wash me."

"Nishi's hands were magic, washing me in ways I didn't even take the time for myself. For example, she had me sit on a bench and picked my feet up and washed and massaged each one as though it were a treasure. She kissed my feet and my calfs stopping at my knees. Then she kissed my toes and sucked them. She then changed places with me and showed me how to do the same for her. Every part of my body received her lavish attention and then she received the same from me."

"Nishi was amazingly gentle but firm in what needed to be washed. She did not just wash the outside folds of my vagina but spread my legs and explored and found and washed everything. She even pushed back the hood of my clit and washed my exposed clit commenting on how beautiful 'my pearl' was against my dark skin. She asked me to pivot slightly and pushed a soapy hand between my butt cheeks and then finger into my butt hole and then two very deep. That felt so good, she turned a simple shower into an erotic art form and taught me to do the same for her."

"When we finished she took down her hair and washed it. Nishi had beautiful long black hair that went down beyond her waist."

"We dried ourselves as best we could with the beach towels and wrapped our bodies in them to climb the outdoor stairs to the house. When we entered she led me into her bedroom. Thick pads on the floor but no real bed or other furniture. She took my wet beach towel and gave me a dry bath towel. Nishi was sitting on the mat(tress) naked cross legged opposite me drying her hair. I asked her what she thought we heard on the beach. She suggested that only I could say. She did imply that she felt it could be the spirit of someone who loved me still watching over me, perhaps Beth."

12