Outer Banks - Road Trip 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said nothing, I just watched as the magic of her hands folded her hair back up. I noticed with her arms up how tiny she really was. Her breasts, barely an A cup, were however perfectly round and had quarter dollar size dark areola and very tiny nipples. As I looked between her legs she appeared to be shaved but I would later find out that except for a few fine black hairs she was naturally naked of hair between her legs."

"She saw me looking and moved closer to me. She put her hands on my face, pulled me in and kissed me. A very gentle, very giving, first kiss with just her tongue making the slightest push between my lips. Then she told me that any physical pleasure I desire is possible here, I need only ask."

"As we kissed again she demanded more and when I offered my tongue she eagerly welcomed me. Nishi put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto my back. I reached up and touched one of her breasts. It was so very firm. I watched her nipple grow as I gently pinched it. She pushed my hand away and was moving down my body kissing my breasts then my stomach. When she reached my mons she stopped and asked me to turn on my side. Her head was on my thigh and mine was on hers. She put her arm under my leg and pulled my hips toward her to get access to my vagina. I followed her lead and did the same. As she was licking me I felt preasure at my butt hole. She had somehow gotten a dildo and was pushing it against me."

"Oral sex with Nishi was overwhelming. There was a fire building between my legs while my taste and smell senses were being delighted between hers.

My first orgasm came slowly but shook me when it swept over me.

Nishi closed her thighs around my head as she exploded and soaked my face mouth and lips."

"I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and our time together was near an end."

"Hours later I was home and very content. It had been so long since I had been loved that way and brought to orgasm so intensely and so many times."

M smiled and kissed me gently, "We will meet Nishi together one day soon. I promise I will make it happen."

M sat up and pulled her tee shirt up and off releasing her breasts. Her prominent stiff nipples showed the feelings she was experiencing while I told her about Nishi.

She pulled me into a sitting position and pulled my tee shirt off and then my panties. She wrapped her arms around me and lying back down with me she held me close. I could feel her breath on my ear and I heard her whisper, "I love you Robin Green. I will love you forever."

Then leaning back she pulled her panties off. She held her panties up to her face and smelled them. "Nishi made me wet. Very wet." Satisfied I guess that they contained enough of her musk she balled them up and held the up to my face. I took her hand, pulled it close and inhaled deeply. They were wet and pungent, a long day combined smell of her pee and her normal strong musk. I looked at her, smiled and opened my mouth. As though I had asked she pushed her panties into my mouth.

I felt her release me as her face moved between my breasts and she kissed me there while her hands pushed my breasts together to surround her face. As she released my breasts her mouth and lips moved to my areola and nipples. Long slow wet licks were followed by her warm breath and needy lips sucking my nipples.

As her face moved down my stomach her fingers explored between my butt cheeks looking to penetrate my hole. As her face found and licked my labia her hands found my knees and pushed them up and apart exposing me completely. With my feet on her shoulders her hands spread my butt cheeks and her tongue found my butt hole and rimmed me. I closed my eyes and she licked across my butt hole and labia up to but stopping just short of my clit.

Over and over she licked until on the final one her tongue touched my clit and I was swept away. I spit out her panties as my orgasm swept over me.

M pushed me onto my back and lowered herself, her vagina, onto my face. I tried to lick her as she had licked me but she was moving her hips very deliberately to control everything. When her orgasm arrived she flooded my face my mouth with warm liquid. I swallowed all I could. When it was over she smiled and said, "See, you don't need a cock to fuck someone."

In each other's arms, we fell asleep and day one at the lakeside campground ended.

We had arrived late a day ago in the dark but today was our chance to explore our new temporary home. As advertised our parking pad is right on the water. I remark to M that it's a good thing she has good night vision and can drive or or RV would surely be in the lake. The parking pad was that close. With fresh hot coffee we head out to find the showers. I need a long hot shower. M needs a shower too and we are hoping to shower together. I love washing her body.

The showers are clean and open so showering together will not be a problem but..... M it seems failed to notice that this is a nudist/naturalist campground. The showers are in the open air without real walls. As we approach a family, a man, his wife we assume and two young girls are showering together. Other people are in the area, some women with shorts on but not much else.

After our shower we go back to the RV to return our towels and leave behind our clothing before heading to the campground store. M wants to talk to the store manager to get permission to do free sketches for campground patrons outside the store and she brings along a few examples of her work. On our way we meet our next door (camp site) neighbors a young family. A beautiful young woman, perhaps thirty-five, her husband, about the same age, and their daughter, about nine or ten. I have never been in a nudist resort and surprisingly find it awkward to be just chatting with people including children completely naked.

At the store I shop for a few things we need while M speaks to the manager. After only a short while she finds me and approaches with a smile on her face. As she is telling me it worked out we hear but do not see people in the next aisle talking. "Did you see the big ass black old woman in the shower this morning? I didn't think they let those people in this campground."

If M's eyes were guns those people would be dead but before she can say or do anything I grab her arm, run to the cashier, pay for our few things and pull her out of the building. She is furious and wants to go back and confront them.

As we walk I explain, "Well M, you know I do have a big butt and I am old and as for the other part I have learned that you cannot fix STUPID, RACIST, FUCKING, BASTARD, REDNECK, ASSHOLE, BIGOT, PRICK, SHIT HEADS" I smiled, "Now I feel better, we are not changing our lives because of a couple of worthless piles of flesh."

M smiles at me and says, "You are a better woman than I am. I would have, almost did, go back to the RV for the gun." She reaches out and squeezes my hand as we walk.

I give her my most serious look, "We have a gun? Will you show me where it is and how to use it?"

She replies, "As soon as we are back."

When we enter the RV she stops and opens a cabinet. She pushes on the left interior wall and it slides away. She hands me the pistol and says, "Don't worry it won't go off." As I hold it I notice a red dot shines anywhere I point it. She shows me how to hold it with two hands and tells me to never put my finger on the trigger unless I intend to shoot. M shows me a lever on the side of the gun and says, "Push this forward, hold tight, pull the trigger and the bullet will go exactly where that red dot is." M takes the gun back and puts it away and says, "Never point a gun at anyone you do not intend to shoot. We'll stop when I can find a place and I'll give you a real lesson and show you where the other guns are."

I look at her and say, "I'd like that, thank you." After a pause I say, "Other guns?"

M smiles.

We do not return to the store or leave our camp site that first day. We kayak and swim, read and talk and eat. My kind of day. In bed that evening we watch the late night news and cuddle naked in our sleeping sack. M tells me about her plan to do sketches at the store the following day and I plan to read, swim and work on my book. I guess we are staying here a while longer.

M and I are lying side by side on our backs holding hands. M, as she turns off the television, asks, "Did you know Otters mate for life and hold hands, well ok paws, at night as they sleep in the water so they won't drift apart?"

I lean over and kiss her and say, "I did not know that. Are we like Otters?

M puts her free hand on the side of my face and says, "No and I'm not sure I believe in marriage anymore but I do believe in mating for life."

M puts a ring on my finger. When I look at it it is not my wedding ring, she is wearing that, it is rose gold, her wedding ring.

The room is quiet for a long time. I say, "I love you."

She responds, "I love you more. Rob, if you haven't figured this out. I'm not doing catch and release with you."

~~

In the morning we are up before dawn and in the kayaks to catch the sunrise from the lake. Later, after breakfast M grabs her sketch pad and other things she needs and heads for the campground store. I linger over coffee, read for a while and doze as the day warms.

At ten a.m. I have a visitor, the young girl from the next campsite. I'm working at my iPad when I see her approach. She says, "Hi, my name is Robin. What's your name?"

I reply, "Well that's amazing because my name is Robin too." She smiles and is thinking.

"Wait, I'll be right back" and as quickly as she arrived she is gone.

When she returns she is holding two small bird feathers. She hands me one and says, "I found these yesterday right after I saw you. I think they are from a Robin I have been watching. Now two Robins each have a Robin feather.

I tell her to wait right here and go into the RV. When I return I'm carrying two cigar boxes. One is my 'Treasure box.' (Really) The other an empty cigar box I recently found at a thrift store. I explain that I have always had a 'Treasure Box' to hold the important things I find or I am given that make me happy. I open the box and show her a sea shell from Outer Banks and other things. I put her feather in the box and tell her that when I see it I will think of her and happy thoughts. I give her the empty box as her own 'Treasure Box.' She opens it and puts the feather in it. She says, "Thank you, when I see the feather I'll think of the beautiful lady who gave me my own 'Treasure Box.'

I smile at her and thank her again for the Robin feather and for thinking I'm beautiful. She is only ten but she catches my meaning and says, "Oh no, miss Robin, I don't 'think' you are beautiful. I 'know' you are beautiful, my mom told me you are. She explained everything."

I couldn't resist so I asked, "Can you tell me what your mom said?" I hoping for a life lesson.

She begin, "A long time ago mom explained to me why people are different colors and why everyone is beautiful. I knew when I saw you yesterday that you were beautiful."

She continued, "Long ago God created everything. When he had finished with the whole universe he looked up at all the stars in the dark sky. He decided to make people and because everything was dark he first made black and brown people to match. Then he made the sun and the first time that sun came up he saw the colors he had made so he made more people of all the colors he liked the most."

She finished, "Mom even showed me in the Bible where it says he did all that and she told me that because everything God does is beautiful, people of all colors are beautiful."

Little Robin just looked at me and smiled a great big 'So there, I told you so' smile.

I told her, "Thank you for reminding me of all that Robin."

Robin was not done. Out of nowhere she asks, "Miss Robin, do you like your boobies?"

Just like that we go from discussing God and racial equality to discussing boobies. I answer, "I like them just fine. Do you think they are too big?"

Robin replies, "Mom says I will be getting boobies soon and I think I want some like you have. Some of the ladies we see when we are camping have really big ones. I don't want really big ones because it will make it hard to climb trees and stuff. Moms boobies are too small. I've even heard her and dad talking about getting her bigger ones."

She heard her mom calling and picked up her treasure box and ran off to her mom, "Gotta go, see you later Miss Robin.

~~

Around four M returns from the store. She says it was only an OK day. She had four 'customers' and although she doesn't charge people one couple with a little boy she sketched didn't even say thank you and no one offered a tip. She would not be going back tomorrow.

M tells me that she had a chance to actually talk to Julie and she would like to leave for Rhode Island tomorrow. After the racist store experience I'm ok with that plan. We swam after dinner and went to bed to get an early start.

Our little RV makes leaving easy. Just before dawn we unhook the water, unplug the power, pay the gate keeper and we're gone. As we are pulling out driving past the campsite little Robin is in I'm sad. M sees me looking back and asks. I tell her the story of my visit from Robin and that if I had had a child of my own I would want her to be just like little Robin and I would spend all my time teaching her. M squeezes my hand as we drive.

One hour out M tells me about her conversation with Julie. Julie it seems lives in a little beach house in Westerly Rhode Island and just happens to have an RV pad with power and water next to her house. Julie and her husband had traveled extensively in their RV until they sold it when he could no longer drive. We were welcome to stay as long as we wanted and she offered a guest room with a real bed and full bath. We decided to drive straight through. M contacts Julie and tells her we are on our way.

The plan is simple. When we arrive Julie will be away overnight at her daughters. We will park, hook-up and stay on her RV pad, the neighbors have been told to expect us and Julie will return the following morning.

Everything goes as planned and because we arrive earlier than we expected I get to walk the beach. We haven't really been gone long, maybe ten days, but the beach sand sure feels good between my toes. We sleep with the sound of the ocean waves on the beach coming through our bedroom area hatch (skylight).

In the morning there is a knock at the door. It's Julie. I'm looking at M's face when they first see each other and it visibly softens. I realize then how tense and anxious she had become over the past few days. Julie's presence calms M's world. I'm a little jealous but I understand that I have a place in the drama that will unfold here and its in the background and being supportive.

After introductions Julie invites us in for coffee and a light breakfast. It's been a long time and Julie and M spend time catching up. I listen as M talks about the last days of her husbands life. I listen as Julie tells us about her husbands decline into dementia. Not happy talk and I excuse myself and go to walk the beach.

When I return I find we are going to visit Julie's husband. This is going to be a long visit. The nursing home is not far away and when we arrive Julie leans over and kisses him on the cheek. He looks at her with a blank expression then starts telling her that she needs to look into the fruit cocktail because it contains no cherries. Julie introduces us both and then starts to tell him that Marjorie is a secret love she has kept hidden from him. She tells him she is sorry she never shared that love with him.

I'm starting to think this is not a place I want to be. Later M explains that Julie needed that moment of honesty, of confession. Her husband is unaware and says again how it is her job to see to the fruit cocktail.

Julie has arranged for us to have dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant and the mood of the day turns more positive. My favorite, Chicken Piccata, is a specialty and I'm a happy camper.

We return to the house late and Julie, as promised, shows us to the guest room. A king size bed and a full bath with shower and huge soaking tub makes it work for me. Julie says goodnight and M and I soak in the tub, a bubble bath luxury, and then shower and after drying each other we climb into bed. After that lovely soak, rinse and towel dry I fully intend to spend some time with my face where it has wanted to be for days and the huge bed and comfy linens affords that very opportunity.

M and I are both naked lying side by side on the bed and there is a knock at the door. M quickly stands and in an uncharacteristic burst of modesty pulls on a tee shirt and tosses one to me. She steps forward and opens the door. No surprise, it is Julie.

Julie has on one of those big fluffy white cotton robes that you find in really good hotels. The closure wrap is hanging on each side and she is holding it closed with her hand but the cleavage of her breasts is clearly visible. Julie looks at me and smiles as if she knows that a moment ago I was naked and preparing to go down on M. She looks at us both and says, "Marjorie, Robin, the walls are thin in this old house. I heard you laughing in the tub." She is very quiet for a moment and lets the robe fall open at the front. Now her large breasts can be seen hanging low toward her waist and her greying bush is visible between her legs. She continued, "I know I'm old but I still have the urge, the feelings, the needs. May I sleep here tonight?"

M is already standing and moving toward her. She held out a hand for me to join her. I do. As we get near Julie shrugs and her robe falls to the floor. M pulls her tee shirt off and I do the same. The three of us are standing in the middle of the room naked embracing. Julie looks up at M and they are kissing. Then Julie turns to me and I kiss her as M watches. In bed we are like children exploring each others bodies with Julie the unknown, at least to me. Julie is on all fours above me with her large breasts hanging asking for attention. They are heavy and very soft and as I suck one of her nipples her hand is on one of my breasts. I look for M and find that she is licking Julie from behind. Julie's eyes are closed and I hear her whisper "oh yes!"

At one point Julie a M are in a scissors position fucking each other as best they can. I am not jealous. I see two long ago lovers making love just one more time. I get up, put on panties and a tee shirt and head for the beach. Mother ocean awaits and I need to talk to Beth.

After a long walk and long talk Beth says goodbye and tells me to go back to the house and be with my woman, M.

I'm back in the bedroom and M and Julie are asleep in each other's arms. I climb in bed and spoon with Julie putting her between myself and M. I can hear them breathing and the ocean waves through the open window.

~~

Weeks later long after our stop in Maine and our return to Outer Banks M calls me to the porch. She has received an email from Julie's daughter. Julie is gone. She died suddenly during the night. Her daughter has found years of emails and notes her mom left behind and is calling to thank M for loving her mother so much.

M is crying softly, "I know what you did that night at Julie's. Thank you for giving me that time alone with her. It breaks my heart to think she is gone and how much I loved her but it warms my heart to know......I love you more."

12