Outer Banks - Road Trip 03

Story Info
Marjorie continue their search for lost loves in Maine.
6.4k words
4.15
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for selecting my story to read. I'm Robin, a mature, Black, bi woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, most often very submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature women I hope you will like my stories and comment on what you enjoyed and perhaps didn't like. All feedback is welcome.

My Outer Banks series is the story of my life with Marjorie, a new love. The most recent story in this series, 'Outer Banks -- Road Trip 2' was published in 01/23. This new story, 'Outer Banks - Road Trip 3 is a continuation of the Outer Banks series.

In the interest of clarity, I (Robin) wrote Road Trip 1 and 2. Marjorie will write Road Trip 3.

From 'Outer Banks -- Road Trip 2...

Marjorie and I are both naked lying side by side on the bed and there is a knock at the door. M quickly stands and in an uncharacteristic burst of modesty pulls on a tee shirt and tosses one to me. She steps forward and opens the door. No surprise, it is Julie.

Julie has on one of those big fluffy white cotton robes that you find in really good hotels. The closure wrap is hanging on each side and she is holding it closed with her hand but the cleavage of her breasts is clearly visible.

Julie looks at me and smiles as if she knows that a moment ago I was naked and preparing to go down on Marjorie. She looks at us both and says, "Marjorie, Robin, the walls are thin in this old house. I heard you laughing in the tub." She is very quiet for a moment and lets the robe fall open at the front. Now her large breasts can be seen hanging low toward her waist and her greying bush is visible between her legs. She continued, "I know I'm old but I still have the urge, the feelings, the needs. May I sleep here tonight?"

Marjorie is already standing and moving toward her. She held out a hand for me to join her. I do. As we get near Julie shrugs and her robe falls to the floor. Marjorie pulls her tee shirt off and I do the same. The three of us are standing in the middle of the room naked embracing.

Julie looks up at Marjorie and as I watch, they are kissing. Then Julie turns to me and I kiss her as Marjorie watches. In bed we are like children exploring each others bodies with Julie the unknown, at least to me.

Julie is on all fours above me with her large breasts hanging asking for attention. They are heavy and very soft and as I suck one of her nipples, her hand is on one of my breasts. I look for Marjorie and find that she is licking Julie from behind. Julie's eyes are closed and I hear her whisper "oh yes!" At one point Julie a Marjorie are in a scissors position fucking each other as best they can. I am not jealous. I see two long ago lovers making love just one more time.

I get up, put on panties and a tee shirt and head for the beach. Mother ocean awaits and I need to talk to Beth.

After a long walk and long talk Beth says goodbye and tells me to go back to the house and be with my woman, Marjorie.

I'm back in the bedroom and Marjorie and Julie are asleep in each other's arms. I climb in bed and spoon with Julie putting her between myself and Marjorie. I can hear them breathing and through the open window I hear the ocean waves.

~~

Weeks later long after our stop in Maine and our return to Outer Banks Marjorie calls me to the porch. She has received an email from Julie's daughter. Julie is gone. Suddenly during the night. Her daughter has found years of emails and notes her mom left behind and is calling to thank Marjorie for loving her mother so much.

Marjorie is crying softly, "I know what you did that night at Julie's. Thank you for giving me that time alone with her. It breaks my heart to think she is gone and how much I loved her but it warms my heart to know......I love you more."

Outer Banks -- Road Trip 3

We have left Julie's home and are finally headed north, to Maine. On the coast in New Hampshire we find a welcoming campground and settle in for a few days.

I have, after our visit with Julie, thought about it and decided that this trip is not at all what I expected. I have seen and again made love to two women I no longer really love. I have exposed the woman I do love to racism she might not have otherwise had to endure. This is not what I wanted but now, thinking back, I can't remember what I was trying to prove. That I'm not getting older? That others still find me attractive? It makes no sense at all.

I have been unable to reach the last woman we were to visit in Maine, the last of my life loves and on day two in the New Hampshire coastal campground I get an email from her. She and her husband have split and she is in Montana. Robin and I are not going to Maine and I start planning our trip back to Outer Banks.

On day three I'm sitting outside when Robin returns from a long walk. We sit and talk and I share my feelings about the trip so far. Robin proves again why I love her.

"Robin, I'd really like to know how you feel about our trip so far."

Robin replies, "Well, I never really understood the need to revisit old memories when we have so much yet to do together but I'm here because you want me to be."

"Rob, we were supposed to visit a woman in Maine but yesterday I got a message from her saying she has moved to Montana. I don't want to do this anymore. I want to go home."

Robin is quiet for a while, then replies, "Marjorie, if that is what you want, I'm fine with that but we are so close, only a few hundred miles. I've never been to Maine and I hear the Autumn foliage in Maine is spectacular. Maybe we could just continue traveling a while longer, just the two of us."

I love this woman. She just turned my little personal disaster and doubt into an adventure. "I love you. You just said what I needed to hear. Let's plan the long way home."

Robin and I spend the next two days planning. First a trip to Rockland to see the famous "tall ships" and maybe take a short cruise. Then we will continue North to Camden. From there we will head west into the forests of central Maine to see that beautiful autumn foliage. As the weather turns cold we will head South toward home and perhaps beyond to Florida if I can contact Nishi. All of that gets us back in Outer Banks well before winter.

~~

We arrive in Rockland and while walking along the docks we watch as a two masted schooner enters the harbor under sail. We continue to watch as the beautiful ship drops sail and is pushed to and ties up to a dock below where we are standing. The boat is named Grace Bailey and Robin comments, "Must be fate that the first boat we see is named after my step-daughter Bailey."

We are leaning against a railing and my arm is around her waist. "Rob, my middle name is Grace."

That is all Robin needed to hear and she leans in and with a quick kiss and as though we are reading each other's minds, she says, "I'll check" and she is headed down the dock ramp toward the boat. I just know she is, if possible, going to book us for a cruise aboard Grace Bailey. I'm smiling inside as I'm thinking of the grandmother the name Grace came from and as I watch my love go down the ramp I'm reminded again of how lucky I am to have found this beautiful woman.

When I look to my right I see a young man approaching pushing a bicycle, not an ordinary bicycle, but one equipped with panniers on both the front and rear wheels. It is loaded with, piled high it appears, with everything he owns. Now, dear reader, don't jump to conclusions, this is not a street person but rather a long distance bicycle tourist. I smile and comment that I like his RV. He laughs, a nice genuine, I get the joke, laugh. I like this Daniel. Handsome and a little younger it appears than my sons, I am immediately comfortable with him. It is not often that when I first meet someone I feel like I have known them a long time. The young man, who by now I have learned is named Daniel, is one of those people. I learn he is from South Carolina and had hoped to reach Canada before retuning south but now with Autumn nearing its end he was headed back next week. While we are talking I point out our Rialta RV parked not far away. He tells me how often he has wished he had an RV like mine just too get out of the rain. As we talk I'm watching Robin on the dock talking to Grace Bailey crew.

Robin waves at me as she starts back up the ramp and I wave back. Daniel asks, "A friend of yours? She is beautiful."

I don't know why, maybe I'm testing him, maybe it was the way he added 'she is beautiful' to his question but I answer, "No, no that's my wife, Robin. I'll introduce you." Dear reader, perhaps I did not mention that Daniel is Black and I'm a little more sensitive to race after the camp ground incident of only a few weeks ago. (Details in 'Outer Banks -- Road Trip 2') Perhaps I am just warning him that the 'beautiful' Black women headed our way is my woman or perhaps I'm just being an old insecure White girl.

Robin has a mischievous look on her face and a big smile. She looks at Daniel and then back at me and says, "I can't leave you alone for a minute. Who is this handsome young man you have found?" Damn, she is flirting with him.

I introduce them and tiny alarm bells are ringing in my brain. Was their handshake a bit too long? Was the 'nice to meet you' hug really necessary? Did her eyes linger just a second too long on the front of his shorts just as mine had? But Robin in her usual way, pushes those concerns away quickly with an invitation to supper at a nearby diner the boat crew has told her about. Robin is one of the few people I know that still uses the word supper, it makes me smile. Daniel agrees and we talk briefly about what to do with his bicycle while we eat. Robin suggests, half kiddingly, that we put his RV in our RV. Problem solved.

As Daniel collects his bicycle and we walk Robin fills me in on her talk with the boat crew. She tells me she has in fact booked a four day, three night cruise starting tomorrow morning. "My treat", she says. I got the last available cabin and it's big with two beds and a private bath.

Over supper we have more time to learn about Daniel, his background and his travel plans. Daniel just turned twenty-three and has been on the road for several months. He is taking a six month break between grad school and a job in Florida that starts with the new year. He started out with the goal of bicycling the east coast of the United States from the Florida Keys to the Canadian border. Daniel was satisfied now that he would make it but resigned that it would be a one-way trip and he would have to ship his bicycle and other gear home and fly to Florida. Winter waits for no one.

Daniel also told us that he was jealous of our plans to sail a 'tall ship' like the SV Grace Bailey. He would love to do that but he learned on this trip that budgeting and financial planning were not his strength and sailing a 'tall ship' would have to wait.

As he spoke I could sense that Robin was scheming something. When Daniel excuses himself to use the bathroom Robin takes my hand and says, "Let's take him with us. The cabin will easily will hold the three of us with privacy for you and me and it's paid for."

She is smiling and squeezing my hand. I look at her and simply say, "Robin?"

Robin replies too quickly, "No, no, M! He wouldn't be interested in old women like us that way."

At least she has included me in the game. I look at her and say, "Don't blame me when this doesn't go like you think it will but go ahead and ask him if you want to. By the way, just so you know, while we were waiting for you on the dock I told him you are my wife so he knows we are more than friends."

Robin looks at me and both of her hands are now on mine squeezing gently. I sense a deep calm in her and she says, "We are you know. I don't need a ceremony. OK then, don't worry."

Inside I'm ok. I think this beautiful woman has just told me again that I come first in her life.

Daniel rejoins us at the table and Robin tells him 'we' have an idea we would like to talk about.

~~

Our campground is only a few miles from the docks so the three of us go there for the night. Grace Bailey leaves at six-thirty a.m. so we need a shower and good nights sleep. The plan is simple, use the campground showers, and turn in early. Daniel will use our RVs dining area that converts to a single bed.

As time passes I'm more and more comfortable with this whole idea. That is, until Daniel returns from his shower. Our RV is small and to have privacy one must make an effort to, for example, change clothes in the main sleeping area. Daniel it appears does not have a need for privacy and when he returns from his shower he changes in the open with us both playing the "I'm not looking" game.

Any doubt, any speculation, that we had when we first met him and both looked at the front of his shorts is gone. God gave Daniel a, in my mind, perfect body. He does make an effort to turn away as he pulls on fresh clean underwear, my favorite white cotton boxer shorts. He is not quite quick enough to turn to keep me from confirming two things. I am very bad at playing 'I'm not looking' and the bulge I thought I saw in the front of his shorts on the docks earlier was indeed ample equipment. Daniel is by no means huge but with a soft penis about four inches long it is easy to imagine seven inches when he is hard. If he were to turn he would no doubt see me with my mouth open. I look over at Robin and she is just staring at his ass thinking the same things I am I'm sure. He does not turn and we are left imagining if his bicycle toned legs and butt cheeks are as firm as they appear.

Daniel's color is that of milk chocolate, not as dark as Robin but still a warm beautiful color with darker areas, particularly his neck and arms where he has tanned over the Summer. He has very broad muscular shoulders and clearly defined biceps. I can by this time only see his backside but he appears virtually hairless. Slut that I am I'm imagining my legs and feet up on his back as he goes down on me. I glance over at Robin and I'm almost sure I see her tongue run between her lips.

~~

Later, in bed, Robin and I talk about Daniel. In whispers so he doesn't hear we talk about him like school girls. Robin is sure of details I missed while I was pretending not to look. She did not pretend and confirmed his size but added that he was uncut and she thought very thick. She mentions what we both saw, he has a great tight firm lick-able ass. As she is talking I am kissing her neck and her shoulders. My hand and fingers find their way between her legs and she lifts her knees slightly and spreads her legs to encourage me. Robin describes his stomach as very flat and muscular. She commented that his thighs were like tree trunks and would give any woman sucking him pause. The more she talked the wetter she became and I noticed her talk had shifted from describing his body to describing making love to him. When her orgasm came she covered her mouth to stifle the sound but I'm sure he heard her.

We spent the next hour imagining his seduction. Little did we know Daniel had deliberately changed in front of us, heard Robin cum, and was masturbating the whole time. He was hoping he could get one of us in bed and if everything went well maybe a threesome.

~~

Aboard Grace Bailey, that first day, Robin spent her time on deck reading and working on her book. I was busy taking pictures and sketching scenes as the crew worked and we sailed. Daniel disappeared into the crew and fulfilled his dream of working as a deck hand. Lunch was very casual with food and beverage available below decks in the galley.

The first day, with all the activity of departure, went by very quickly. At the end of the day after the ship had anchored in a pretty cove, dinner and cocktails were served. Robin and I lost track of Daniel who obviously was having a wonderful time and seemed to have been adopted as part of the crew. After stargazing and talking about the activities of the day Robin and I, exhausted, went to our cabin to sleep. After a shower together and hugs and kisses and a few extra caresses we fell asleep at around two with no sign of Daniel.

I awoke at around three when Daniel came in and without a word climbed into his bunk. If when we invited him we had hopes it appears that those hopes were in vain. In the morning when we awoke Daniel was already gone.

~~

In the early afternoon of that second day Robin was in the middle of the boat under an awning reading when Daniel approached and sat nearby. "Hi Robin, with all that is happening I never got to thank you for making this trip possible for me. Thank you!"

She replied without a second thought, "Oh Daniel, think nothing of it. Marjorie and I think you are a very nice young man and we are happy to do it."

He repeated, "Nice young man" then continued, "that sounds like an insurmountable age difference. That's not true is it? I heard some not all of what you and Marjorie were saying about me."

Robin did not expect that but because she didn't know what he had heard she simply said, "Just two old women...wishful thinking perhaps."

Daniel surprised Robin when he asked her how long she had been married to Marjorie. Of course Robin knew that Marjorie had told him that but did a pretty good job of covering the truth up by smiling and saying, "Oh, Marjorie and I first met on the beach about two years ago and we have been 'together' since then.

Daniel did not miss the hidden meaning in her answer and asked if they might talk about her relationship with Marjorie

Robin was somewhat confused and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

Daniel was hesitant but began, "Back home there is a woman, Joanne, I have dated for almost a year now and when I return I want to see if it is really more than just dating but I would like your advice."

Now Robin is thinking this is not good. She is sitting with and tonight will be sleeping in the same room with a handsome young man that she would like to wrap her legs around and he wants to talk about his girlfriend.

Daniel sensed that this conversation was not starting out well and quickly tried to clear up what he was trying to find out. "I'm not very good at this. Look, the simple truth is that you and I are the same race and Marjorie and Joanne are both the same but a different race. I just want to know if I am looking for trouble by possibly one day marrying a white woman." He pauses and Robin is trying to think of what to say then he continues, "I'm sorry, it's just not something people talk about. Forget I mentioned it."

Robin takes Daniel's hand and says, "No Daniel, it's something people should talk about and if you'll let me I will tell you what I've learned in sixty-three years." She smiles and laughs a little and says, "I can't believe I just told you how old I am."

Robin squeezes his hand and continues, "Daniel, years ago I was married to a White man who treated me like shit not because I am Black and he was White but because he did not respect me as a person. Since then I have been with, sometimes almost married to, Black and White men and women and one Asian woman and my experience is that it is never really about race, it's about love and respect. Marjorie and I are both bisexual. We respect each other and I would never do anything to hurt her but we are both aware from experience that each of us has needs or desires that cannot be satisfied by another woman."

Robin continued, "Marjorie and I have encountered racist people, we did at a campground just a few weeks ago. I hope I taught her to rise above the idiots of the world and walk away. I need to say, however, that for her part, as extreme as it sounds, she taught me how to use a gun and defend myself if necessary. We balance and counter each other's instincts. When you are back home if you love and respect Joanne don't let fear of what someone else thinks or says steal that love from you."

12