Outer Banks - Road Trip 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel smiled and leaned in and kissed her gently. He said, "Thank you Robin. That is what I hoped you would say.Thank you! May I as just one more question?"

Robin did not answer but simply nodded her head 'yes' and smiled, happy that her answer met his expectations.

He continued, "The other day on the dock when we first met....." he hesitated, "when you hugged me......" he hesitated again, "I felt unusual warmth from you.....Its hard to explain. Did you feel anything like that?"

Robin thought for a moment or two and then answered, "Yes Daniel. I like to call it chemistry, a natural attraction that happens sometimes between people. Marjorie told me she felt it as well when she first met you a little earlier. Did you feel that?"

He answered, "Yes I did, kind of comfortable, like meeting an old lover after a time apart."

Robin said, "Or a new lover yet to be explored." She squeezed his hand.

After a few moments of just looking in his eyes, Robin surprised Daniel by asking, "Daniel, do you think we should go below to our cabin?"

Without saying a word, Daniel stood, took her hand and led her below. When they entered she closed and locked the door. She stood in front of him and saw that he was smiling. Robin was not thinking. She forgot that she told Marjorie that this would not happen but she reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. He felt her tongue moving along his lips. When their kiss ended and with her lips still close to his she said, "This is what you wanted isn't it?"

He did not answer so Robin stepped back a little, looked up at him again, and with her eyes locked on his, unbuckled his belt, unfastened his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down at the same time.

Robin broke eye contact with him for a moment, dropped to her knees and looked at it. When she looked back up and him he said, "Yes Robin, it's what I want."

His penis was soft but just as long and thick as she expected. While regaining and maintaining eye contact she reached out and grasped it with one hand and his testicles with the other. Robin felt it stiffen, no surprise, but what was surprising was how large his balls were and how low they hung probably from working in the heat all morning. Daniel was as she suspected uncut and when she pulled his foreskin back it revealed a larger head with very think glands and an almost a dark purple color contrasting with the chocolate brown of the rest of his cock. He has very tight dark curly pubic hair but only just around the base of his cock. His lower abdomen and thighs seemed hairless.

When she moved to kiss the head she caught his full smell. Just a hint that he had recently urinated and the odor of a man who had sweated from hard work. There was another smell she could not place. She was wet and he was getting hard, very hard and longer, much longer. She moved her hands to his butt cheeks and felt their full heat and firmness. When she licked the drops from the slit at the very end she heard him say in a low voice, "Yes." When he was in her throat as far as she could take him her nose hit his abdomen and the small bush around the base of his cock. She inhaled deeply thru her nose to keep from gagging. It was at that moment that she recognized the smell she couldn't place just minutes before.

Robin stood and pushed Daniel onto his back on the bed. Standing in front of him she slowly removed all her clothing and handed him each item as she removed it. He put every item on the bed above his head. When she handed him her panties he was staring directly at her vagina as he put the panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

Robin knew. The smell she could not identify when she kissed his cock, it was Marjorie. He saw the look on her face, she knew.

Robin climbed up onto the bed next to him. "Daniel, baby, you fucked Marjorie today didn't you?" She did not wait for an answer but took the panties from him threw them on the floor and continued, "Why are you smelling my soiled panties when you could be smelling and licking the real thing? Did you smell and lick Marjorie?"

Again she did not wait for an answer but straddled him and laid on top of him, took his hard cock back in her mouth while pushing her vagina toward his face.

~~

That same morning, four hours earlier.....

I was near the bow of the ship intent on photographing and sketching the anchor and bowsprit. Standing there I realized that my sketchpad was empty but for one last piece of paper. I turned and headed back to the cabin to get the extra pad I had packed. On the way I walked by Robin sitting, reading, under the awning. As I walked by I leaned in and kissed her lightly on the back of her neck. When Robin turned to look at me I said, "I love you. Have you seen our young man? He must be playing at being a crew member."

Robin replied, "No, I have not seen him. I think he is going to stay on as crew when we return to port. Where are you headed?"

"Oh, I forgot to refill my sketch pad but I have another in my suitcase. See you at lunch?"

Robin replied, "OK then. Love you."

I continued below to our cabin. As I approached the door I realized I did not have a key and hoped Robin had left it unlocked. The handle turned easily and the door quietly opened. I stopped to allow my eyes to adjust to the dim light and heard a noise! Heavy breathing coming from behind the screen that shielded our bed from the rest of the room. As quietly as possible I closed the door and entered the room. I positioned myself at the edge of the screen so I could not be seen and looked into the sleeping area.

Daniel was on the bed, naked and alone. He was on his back masturbating. In one hand he held what I was sure were Robin's soiled pink panties she had put in the laundry bag just that morning. He was holding them up to his face breathing in her smell and I watched as he put the pad, that would have been the most soiled part, in his mouth. In his other hand he held my white panties wrapped around his cock as he stroked it. I could see that I had forgotten to remove and discard the panty liners I always use to catch leaks. As I watched he dropped Robins panties on the bed and used that hand to grasp his balls. His breathing quickened as I saw him tug his balls down and away from his body and his other hand stroked furiously. He moaned as he came and filled my panties with his cum.

He was motionless for a few moments and then used Robin's panties to clean up the cum that had escaped and was on his lower abdomen. I escaped unobserved and grabbed my sketch pad on the way out.

I had a plan. If he returned the panties to the laundry bag they could be our ticket to a very enjoyable night. As I passed by Robin on the way to the bow I stopped to tell her, "Hey baby, I just thought of a way to get our young man to do whatever we want. I need to think it through and I'll fill you in at dinner."

Robin hugged me, "I was thinking we needed a better plan. Tell me when you are sure."

The two of us reconnected at dinner. After a cocktail party on deck, we ate a delicious New England sea food dinner prepared by the ships chef and after dinner returned to the deck for stargazing and more cocktails. After a very active day, I was careful not to drink too much just on the hope that the best part of the day was still ahead of us.

I filled Robin in on what I had seen in the cabin and explained my rather simple plan of confronting Daniel with what I saw and the now cum filled panties and offering him the real thing. As I spoke Robin had a puzzled look on her face. She surprised me with an actual question of sorts, "You mean you just watched?"

I answered, "Yes, did you think I would have done something more?"

Robin said, "Marjorie, we have to talk."

We sat on deck and drank wine until quite late. The stars at sea are beautiful and a sight everyone should have a chance to see. Robin told me what happened that afternoon and I think she was relieved to see I was not upset. Time will tell. I think there is more to think about, more to say but now is not the time.

Robin and I had a simple plan that could work we thought. In any case our plan would make it clear to Daniel that we were interested in more than a glass of wine. After a while Daniel joined us and we sat and talked about our day. Later Robin stayed on deck with Daniel when I went below to find the panties. Our seduction plan was not much of a plan at all. Robin was very direct with Daniel and told him that he had caused a problem between us. She told him straight out that we both wanted him and the only fair solution was for him to make the first move if he was interested. If he was not interested it was fine. She asked him not to pick one over the other but to consider the alternative.

He looked at her and said, "Robin, are you suggesting we..." he hesitated, "the three of us...." He hesitated again.

Robin finished his sentence, "Yes, the three of us sleep together."

~~

I was already in the room when they entered. I took Daniel by the hand and led him to the edge of the bed and pushed him into a sitting position. We stood in front of him and asked him what he thought of Robins idea. He did not reply directly but simply removed his shirt and threw in on the floor. He looked at each of us individually for a moment and said, "I dreamt about this last night. I laid in bed imagining you both naked. Take your clothes off, make that part of my dream come true.

He watched as we took our tops off. Then he stood and dropped his shorts to the floor leaving him in those damn white boxer shorts. His penis however had different ideas and was poking out of the slit in the front of the shorts. As my panties hit the floor he said, "Both of you get in bed on your hands and knees I want to look at you. We were in bed side by side and he went over to the other side and dropped his shorts to the floor. Daniel was very deliberately showing us his cock and he put his foot up on the bed so that his balls were very visible hanging below. "Is this what you wanted to see?" He did not really want an answer. His hand was on his cock pulling back the foreskin exposing the larger head with its slit leaking precum.

I wanted to lick it, suck it and I'm sure Robin was thinking the same but for now he had different ideas. He reached out and pushed our heads down to the mattress leaving our butts high in the air. He walked around behind us and as he walked I saw how long he was. My guess was right, at least seven inches and as thick as my wrist. As he walked it stood hard and strong straight out angled slightly up from his body. It sort of bounced with each step. I was wet. I could no longer see him but I felt his hand on my vagina. Then a finger. As I looked at Robin her eyes widened as I'm sure he did the same to her. Through all this he said not a word. Then he pushed some of himself into me from behind. Bigger than I though, I had to consciously relax to take him in. Then he was gone and I saw the look on Robins face tell me he had done the same to her.

Then he spoke. "The most beautiful sight in the world is a wet Black pussy right beside a wet White pussy, both waiting to be fucked." But he wanted more. I felt him touching me again but this time he wanted the other hole and his thumb wet with me pushed into my butt hole while his fingers were in my vagina. I felt him close his fist pulling my vagina toward my butt hole. It hurt, no one had ever done that to me. I lost it a bit and started to fall forward but he caught me and pulled me back onto my hands and knees. Again I watched Robin experience the same but she closed her eyes and grimaced. The girl does not like her ass hole probed.

With us on our hands and knees he began to position himself to fondle our suspended breasts. Daniel was not gentle. He pinched my nipples hard but I knew we both like that.

He seemed to like rough sex so I hoped we had not taken on more than we expected but everything changed when he asked us to let him watch us go down on each other.

Robin and I made love as though Daniel we're not watching and all he did was watch for a while. I was licking her when I felt him on me. He was slowly fucking me with each stroke hitting the end of my body's available space. Robin was watching him move in and out of me and I could sense that she was close. When she reached the end and moaned I reach under him and like he had done tugged gently on his balls and I heard the same sound from him. As the moment ended I felt a warm orgasm sweep through my body.

~~

Daniel decided to stay with the ship when we reached port and continue his bicycle journey at the end of the sailing season. We said goodbye on the same dock where we had met. He promised to visit us at our Outer Banks cottage in the Spring.

12