Outer Banks - Road Trip 04

Story Info
Robin and Marjorie return to Outer Banks.
5.2k words
4.18
2.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for selecting my story to read. I'm Robin, a mature, bi woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes very submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature Black women, I hope you will like my stories and comment on what you enjoyed and perhaps didn't. All feedback is welcome but don't make me beg. The act of begging is reserved for selected stories.

My Outer Banks series is the story of my life with Marjorie. The most recent story in this series, 'Outer Banks -- Road Trip 3' was published in March of 2023. This new story, 'Outer Banks - Road Trip 4' is a continuation of and perhaps the end of the Outer Banks series.

~~

From my story; Outer Banks -- Road Trip 3

Daniel was the only man Robin and I had been with in a threesome. He seemed to like rough sex, so I hoped we had not taken on more than we expected but everything changed when he asked us to let him watch.

Robin and I made love as though Daniel was not in the room and all he did was watch for a while and slowly stroke his cock. I was licking her when I felt him on me from behind, then in me. He was slowly fucking me with each stroke hitting the end of my body's available space. I could see that Robin was watching us move and I could sense that she was close. When she reached the end and moaned, I reach under him and like she had done tugged gently on his balls and I heard the same sound from him. As the moment ended, I felt a warm orgasm sweep through my own body.

~~

Daniel decided to stay with the ship when we reached port and continue his bicycle journey at the end of the sailing season. We said goodbye on the same dock where we had met. He promised to visit us at our Outer Banks cottage in the Spring.

Outer Banks -- Road Trip 4 -- Journeys End

We left Rockland and headed North to Camden as planned and then West into the Maine forests. Warm Autumn days and cool evenings. Walking forest trails and holding hands. Sleeping, spooning and in each other's arms. I was again deeply in love with Marjorie. We had been traveling for almost six weeks and I was really feeling the need for my beach and sand between my toes. One week and three campgrounds out from Rockland Marjorie reminded me of our original plan, "Rob, we should talk about going home. I know you want to, don't you?"

I did not reply but reached over as she drove and squeezed her hand. She knew.

"Well ok then, this evening we'll plan the route, and campgrounds along the way."

We drove quietly for a while and Marjorie surprised me when she asked, "Would you be ok with me wanting to meet Nishi?" Her question was unexpected and caught me unprepared to answer.

Sure, we had, very early on in this trip, talked about Nishi, a woman I met sometime before there was a Marjorie in my life, but I didn't expect her to remember or bring it up. Perhaps I was starting to feel a bit too sure of our relationship, but her question opened up old insecurity, so I just answered with what I was honestly feeling.

"I'm not sure. Do you mean us or just you?"

Marjorie was her usual unassuming, honest self, "When we talked about her a while ago you left me thinking she was a person I would like to meet. It can be the two of us or just me. I know you would like to see her again. I'm just curious about her."

I started to answer but stopped. Instead, I asked a question, "You mentioned when we first discussed her that you might try to contact her. Did you?"

I was a little surprised that Marjorie seemed oblivious to how uncomfortable this conversation was for me. Old jealousies were back. I knew Nishi to be a wonderful, beautiful, woman with a great personality and a gift for pleasing others sexually in unique ways and yes, I felt threatened.

On this RV trip, Marjorie and I had for the first time brought others to our bed, into our sex lives and I was still trying to understand what that meant to our relationship. My deceased wife, Beth's insatiable appetite for men in her sex life had left me with feelings of inadequacy.

Marjorie without realizing it was feeding my insecurity, as she answered my question, "Yes, and Nishi and I have texted a few times. No real conversation just a contact made and her saying she would like to see you again and perhaps spend some time with both of us."

Well, at least I made it into the conversation. I didn't know what to say so I tried to deflect, "That's great. Maybe she could visit us sometime. We could perhaps let her have the rental cottage for a weekend."

Marjorie, still oblivious, replied, "That's a great idea. It would be a fun weekend. We'll see what she thinks."

The conversation ended but it was not really over. What exactly does, "We'll see what she thinks" mean?

Meeting Daniel (see Outer Banks -- Road Trip 3) opened my eyes to a different side of Marjorie. I had only seen a strong, assertive, in-control Marjorie, the woman she was in bed with me. Marjorie had always taken control, dominating sex in a wonderful way with me, and was the same, as I had now seen her, with other women. She was, however, very different with men. We had only been together with Daniel but she changed to a very submissive, almost cock worshiping slut with him. I watched as she completely surrendered her body, her emotions, her very being to him, and whatever he asked sexually. This different Marjorie worried me. It was a repeat of what I had seen before, a woman so obsessed with a man's cock in her, anywhere in her, that she would do whatever was required to get it. It was my wife Beth.

We drove along for a while with music playing as I tried to write using my iPad. When we crossed the state border into Pennsylvania we stopped to eat and switch drivers. Marjorie must have suspected my concern with our earlier conversation because she said, "You know Rob, we never really talked about what we wanted in meeting Nishi. I'm not looking for anything physical with her so if I sounded pushy, I'm sorry. I like your idea of inviting her to visit us and just see what happens, but I don't really know her, and I don't feel it is my place to invite her. It's up to you. I'll leave it to you."

I replied, "Ok, thanks. I was feeling weird about it. Maybe I'm jealous for no reason. Let me think on it." Suddenly I was slightly more secure again. Someday, maybe I'll grow up.

Marjorie took my hand and squeezed it as we walked into the restaurant. She said, "I like that you are a bit jealous just don't go crazy on me, ok?"

That evening in still another campground Marjorie was sketching and I quietly e-mailed Nishi.

~~

We stopped at a few places in Pennsylvania Dutch Country. At one farm/workshop Marjorie bought me a beautiful wall clock for our cabin.

Two days later we entered Maryland with another day planned to reach home. I called Charles to check on the porch renovation project he was working on and tell him we would be home late the next day. I also called our rental property manager, Stephanie, to tell her we were returning and ask her to book the rental cabin in Nishi's name. I did not tell Marjorie about plans I had made with Nishi. I'll wait until we are home.

~~

We arrived at seven in the evening and Stephanie, our property manager, had stocked the refrigerator and pantry with what we need to be comfortable until we could shop. Charles has done his part by leaving a batch of his homemade chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen counter and a quart of milk in the fridge. The new porch he built for us is exactly as we had envisioned it and, in a note, left with the cookies Charles promised a visit in a day or two.

We are home. Nothing is urgent. We can unpack and clean the RV tomorrow and Mother Ocean awaits. We each grab a beer from the fridge and head out onto the ocean side deck to catch the last of a magnificent sunset. As I walk to the water's edge, Marjorie follows behind me. The sand is still warm on my bare feet and as I step into the water Marjorie is behind me putting her arms around me. I feel her pull my body into hers and her breasts pressing into my back as she says, "See, I told you. We have been away for six weeks, and your ocean is still here waiting for you." She turns me toward her, hugs me, kisses me and says, "I love you, baby."

We stand in each other's arms for a moment and then walk in the shallow water, holding hands, without speaking. After a time, Marjorie says, "It's been a long day. We're home now and I'd like to take 'my wife' to bed and make love."

Later I would I ask her why as we stood on the beach, she called me her wife. Her answer surprised me, "Rob, you know that is where we are headed, you just haven't asked me yet."

As we walk back to the cabin, her arm is around my waist and we are both silent enjoying the moment and the sound of the ocean waves washing ashore behind us.

As we walk, she mentions how the enclosed back porch looks perfect and how Charles did a great job. She adds, "Rob, I know that you and Charles were together a long time ago, but he is a great guy, aren't you still tempted?"

Where the hell did that question come from?

Charles is an extremely attractive, tall, muscular, Black man and my chemistry with him has always been strong. My desire for him physically and in other ways is enormous. If you have read my stories, you have met him before. At one time, it seems like long ago, he and I were close to marriage. He asked and I couldn't commit. I never discussed that time I my my life with Marjorie. When I first introduced him to Marjorie, months ago I felt insecure. Charles had only recently come back into my life as a friend, and I was very protective of that newly regained relationship. I had always feared that I had irreparably harmed our friendship when I refused his proposal.

I was hesitant when I introduced him to Marjorie. Perhaps a handshake or a hug that lasted too long or a glance at each other I wasn't meant to see. I suspected nothing more when after initially meeting him and asking me about my relationship with him, she never mentioned it again. That was unlike Marjorie who usually wanted to know the details, what happened, who initiated what, all the details.

But for some reason tonight Marjorie persisted, "He's a great guy, you mean in all that time you never were tempted... or we're you?"

"As I said, he was married."

Marjorie squeezed my hand and said, "You're not saying no."

"I'm not saying no but it's complicated. Our relationship was all business and cabin renovation until it wasn't. Our, I guess I would call it, friends with benefits, relationship went on for a long time but time changes everything and eventually it faded, and we remained friends. I was not telling her the whole truth but just enough I thought.

As we approached the cabin, Marjorie playfully got behind me and with her hands on my waist, pushed me up the stairs onto the deck. Taking me by the hand, she then pulled me through the house, into our bedroom and pushed me onto the bed falling in beside me.

I had only a loose top, a tee shirt really, and shorts on and as she kissed me, she pushed her hand up under my shirt and fondled one on my breasts. She was very gentle and that was somewhat uncharacteristic of Marjorie who is usually more demanding. Using her other hand, and all the while kissing me, she worked my top up and off over my head. This new 'gentle' Marjorie shifted her focus from my lips tracing small kisses and licks along the side of my neck until she was kissing my breast. Gentle nibbles with her lips all around my areola then firm and more demanding gentle bites and flicking of my nipple with her tongue. As I watch I was surprised by how thick and extended my nipples were becoming. I was sure as she persisted, holding one of my breasts with both hands, and caressing kissing and sucking it that I had never received attention in quite this way before. Of course Marjorie had to add her own thoughts, "Rob, look at how long and thick your nipples are becoming as I suck them. Your breasts are beautiful you know. Did you notice that your areola and nipples are the opposite of mine?"

She playfully held her nipple near mine as if to prove it to me then continued, "I noticed that when I first saw you naked, my nipples are a darker color than the skin of my breasts, yours are opposite, much lighter than the color of your skin. It is incredibly erotic for me to wrap my White hands around your Black breast and kiss and lick your mocha colored nipple. Wherever didn't find you?"

Marjorie then raised herself over me and unbuttoned and pulled off my shorts and panties leaving me naked. I never quite saw how it happened, but she was soon also naked beside me, and her hand was on my thigh moving up to my center, her fingers gently spreading, probing my labia and circling my clit. As she looked closely at my vagina she unfolded my labia and pushed a finger or two in me and touched my butt hole with her thumb. She of course commented, "Did you ever notice that your vagina is the same mocha color as your nipples?" Where was all this color talk coming from? I tried to reach up and pull her down so I could touch and kiss her but instead she put her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them. She leaned in and with her mouth very near my ear whispered, "You are delicious."

She then put those same wet fingers between her own legs and wet them again, almost masturbating, as I watched. She looked at me, smiled and brought her hand to my face. I knew what she wanted and opened my mouth. I remember grasping her wrist and sucking her fingers as she watched and talked to me. "Suck them baby! Do you like the way I taste baby?" I nodded yes as best I could with her fingers still probing the inside of my mouth.

Marjorie has always been the aggressor with me, and tonight was again no different. After an, oh so gentle, start she pushed me onto my back and straddled my head, my face. "Lick me baby, put your tongue deep in me. I need you to fuck me this way tonight."

This was a control thing with Marjorie. She was telling me that I and my body belonged to her to do with as she pleased when and how she desired. We had not showered for two days, and Marjorie's musk and taste were powerful, almost overwhelming. All the smells and tastes of her body functions were there for me, strong and undeniable. However, instead of being put off by it I was experiencing a warm gentle orgasm as I licked her and her tastes and smells surrounded me. She saw that I was having an orgasm. She smiled.

Her orgasm would follow mine tonight but not before she reaffirmed my total submission to her. She raised her body up off my face just a little. When I opened my eyes questioningly she told me to open my mouth wide. We, Marjorie and I, had been here before and I knew what she wanted and strangely, I wanted it too. She did not doubt, or consider if what she was about to do was acceptable. Of course it was, she knew deep down that I would welcome anything she wanted. There was no surprise when she urinated in my mouth. I shifted position to catch it all. To her it was the ultimate submission act and she relished the feeling of domination it gave her. I thought of it as the same as when a man cums in a woman's mouth and wants her to swallow it. If those men, gloating over having made a woman swallow, only knew than many, myself included, find the salty acidic bitter taste delicious.

Marjorie's urine was not delicious but I swallowed every drop as she expected.

I would soon learn that she too had an ultimate submission.

Just when I thought we were just getting started Marjorie got out of bed and returned with a warm wet face cloth and cleaned up my face now covered with her. She smiled and as she finished, kissed me gently and said, "Now go brush your teeth. You stink."

She slapped my bare butt as I walked away and said, "I love loving you Rob."

When I returned, she went over to the bedroom window, opened it and we could hear the ocean in the distance. Both still naked she returned to bed and laid down beside me with her hand on my hip. Marjorie, it seems, wanted to talk.

"Rob, what we just did...... I know we have done it once before but we never talked about it. I love oral sex with you but we have never talked about limits. So I guess I'm asking if I'm asking too much from you."

I thought for a moment then said, "Marjorie, if you are asking specifically about urinating on me you are not the first person to do that. I would say that I would only let a person I love do it and that has been the case every time I have experienced it." I stopped talking and then continued, "I guess we never spoke about it but you are dominant with me in sex and I like that. I remember you telling me that you were the opposite, the submissive wife, to your husband when he was alive. I like to think I am your submissive wife. I notice that in Maine you were very submissive to Daniel. I think we each know how we best fit in a relationship."

Marjorie smiled and said, "I think we do too." Satisfied, she then changed the subject.

"Rob, Charles will be here in the next couple of days to talk about the porch project and I think we should talk before then."

I'm not following, confused I offer, "I think he did a great job. Don't you?"

She replies, "Yes of course."

Wanting to get back to something more intimate I touch her breast and say, "And we have already talked about how to pay him so how about we fuck instead of talking."

She replies, "Not yet, not yet it's just something we need to clear up. I do not want to talk about the porch. I want to talk about Charles."

Oh fuck, I do not want to talk about Charles.

She continues, "Rob, you've known him for years. Tell me about your relationship with him. Why did it end after his wife died?"

This is exactly what I don't want to talk about, "Marjorie, this is crazy. That was a long time ago and its over for both of us there is no fixing what happened."

She keeps asking, "Did you, do you love him?"

Ok a simple direct question so I answer but without meaning to I give her a chance to ask for more, "Yes I did, of course I do, but it's complicated."

Marjorie sees the chance, "I like complicated stories, tell me more."

I give up and decide to risk the truth, "Ok look, he helped me a great deal when I first bought these cabins. Charles stood by me when Beth died, and I like to think I helped him when his wife passed. The chemistry with him always was very strong and we had a long, very wrong, friends-with-benefits relationship while we were both committed to another."

I took a deep breath and continued, "When Beth was gone, and his wife soon after, things changed. After a while we lived together in his home and eventually, he asked me to marry him. I knew he wanted a monogamous relationship, and I also knew that it was only a matter of time before a woman, a Marjorie perhaps, would come into my life. I was honest and told him he would have to accept that. He couldn't and I think he internalized that he was not good enough to make me happy. I told you it was complicated. We split and I did not see him for more than a year."

The end of the story, "He found his way back into my life about the same time I met you. I know he is a great guy and that's why I was hesitant to introduce you to him. I lost him and I didn't want to spoil any chance I had with you and to be honest, I didn't want to lose you to him."

Marjorie was thoughtful for a moment then she asked, "Tell me the truth. If I wasn't here, would you want him back?"

I did not answer.

It was Marjorie's turn at complicated stories. "Rob, remember when you went to Charleston for your annual Partners meeting?"

I nodded yes but didn't like where this was going.

Marjorie continued, "Well, I was in town buying a few things and I bumped into Charles on the street. We talked a little and I mentioned you we're away. He smiled and asked me if, being alone for a few days, I had plans for dinner. It wasn't planned or anything, but I accepted his invitation."

12