Outer Banks - Road Trip 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck, I knew, I just knew, I was not going to like the rest of this story. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Marjorie seemed to be thinking about what to say next, but she continued, "We went out to dinner, and he proved himself to be every bit the man you said he was. After dinner he brought me back to the cabin and we sat on the deck, talked and drank wine. He told me very much the same story you just told me. Robin, I think he still very much loves you, but I know he understands better now, how you were being honest with him."

As I listened, I was now happy to hear what she was saying but she was not done.

"We talked but there was no way without you involved in the discussion that it would mean anything. As it got late, he decided to leave, and we agreed that maybe we could talk more another time, maybe with you. As we said good night at the door, he leaned in, I think to just kiss my cheek or hug me or something, and I misunderstood perhaps or maybe I wanted more but I kissed him."

She hesitated but continued, "Robin, I swear, I didn't plan this. It just happened. I knew it was somehow wrong but when he closed the door and carried me into the bedroom I did not say no, or resistor try to stop him. When he took my clothing off, I wanted it to happen and helped him undress."

She hesitated but continued, "He stayed the entire time you were gone and when he left, we agreed that I had to tell you. I just could never do it until now."

"Rob, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry this happened. I did not mean to......."

Marjorie took my hand in hers and said, "Baby, if you ask me to marry you I will but I want Charles in my life, in our life."

~~

Five days later I am helping Marjorie remove his clothing. He has not changed in the years we were apart. Still a magnificent man any woman would want to make love with. Nothing has changed about his body except I am now sharing it with a woman I also love.

I watch as she kisses his nipples when we take his shirt off and I see a tenderness in her I did not expect. Later as I am kissing him, I look down and see her kneeling on the bed between Charles legs holding his hardening cock kissing it and and his balls and licking everywhere. She sees me looking at her and holds his cock almost showing it sharing it with me. As she moves to straddle his body and take him deep inside, I am holding his cock and guiding it into her. I am then kissing him, and he is caressing my breasts. As I watch, she is working hard to pull her hips up and away from him as far as possible with every stroke.

I reposition myself and watch from behind. With every stroke I can see her labia tight on his shaft and stretching with every upward motion of her body. She is clearly enjoying the ride, and then I reach in and touch her clit she stops and shudders with an orgasm. Thinking I can make it happen for both of them I gently tug his balls and push my breasts into his legs. Charles surprises me by gently stopping me. He has tired of not having control. He lifts her and put her on her stomach. Kneeling between her legs he pulls her hips up as though he were going to mount her from behind. She offers no resistance and does not even glance my way as he leans over and whispers something to her, I cannot hear. Without hesitation Marjorie reaches over and pulls open the nightstand drawer and pulls out a small tube of KY lube and hands it to him.

Suddenly my brain is clear. That morning I found an empty enema bottle in our bathroom trash can. I meant go ask Marjorie if she was ok but never did. This was all planned at least by one of them. I have been here before. Once with my best friend and ex-husband and once with Beth. I am not pushed aside but slowly left aside as they make love.

I know that Marjorie and her husband had anal sex and Marjorie disliked it but allowed him to use her body that way. I remember her saying, "it was the most humiliating thing anyone had ever done to her, and she hated him and loved him for forcing her to comply."

This was different, this was planned. The enema to clean her insides the tube of lube, it was planned.

I watched as she dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed. She knew I was watching her and managed only a faint smile as she closed her eyes. She remained expressionless as Charles spread the lube on her butt hole but when he pushed his finger in her eyes opened wide as though she didn't expect the fully expected. When Charles put his cock to the opening and began to push, she closed her eyes again and moaned. Then he pushed hard, the head of his cock was in and she gasped, and tears flowed from her eyes. As he pushed her eyes opened wide again.

It had been a long time and she had clearly underestimated how big he was. She was crying and asking him to stop but he didn't and after one or two full strokes his entire length was I her and she stopped crying and started pushing back. This was it would seem her ultimate submission.

Long ago Charles had asked me to let him fuck me this way and I refused. It didn't seem like as big a deal at the time. It was just something I do not like. Now suddenly it was a big deal and emotionally I was having a very hard time dealing with it. Worse, I was a racist for a moment.

My Black man was fucking my White woman in a way that I his Black woman, me, wouldn't let him. Emotionally I was a mess.

She moaned and tears flowed from her eyes with every stroke. I watched as he slowed but didn't cum. When he pulled out of her her he watched lustfully as her hole left gapping open began to close. I watched but he was not done. He turned her over on her back and lifted her legs and spreading them wide and up toward her head completely exposing her. Marjorie was whimpering and tears still flowed. He is starting at her soaking wet vagina, and she begins to fondle her own breasts as he moves his hands to her ass and lifts. The look of lust on his face is undeniable as he lowers himself between her legs and penetrates her again and again. Marjorie surprises me by grasping her own legs to pull them up and apart even further exposing herself even more if that were possible. They for just a moment lock eyes and she says, "Yes, Fuck me baby, fuck me again!" She moans "Yes! Yes!" and thrusts her hips toward him as he pushes all of his length into her again and again. She is a woman in heat being fucked and insatiable.

When I first met Marjorie, she told me that since her husband passed, her sexual relationships could best be described as "catch and release." It is best to believe when people tell you who they are. She certainly caught me and now watching them I can see that if I was not now, I would soon be released.

~~

Only days later I'm in my car headed south to Florida. I talked to Nishi and she suggested I visit for a while as the dust settles and Marjorie moves out. I have known Nishi for a very long time, and she knows how my world has been rocked by all of this. It all happened so quickly. Her solution is, as expected; tea, long walks, silently holding hands, baths, Tai chi and sex.

Join me this Summer as I continue my story in "Outer Banks -- Escape to Florida."

12