All Comments on 'Outer Demon'

by EighthSpan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2027fred2027fredabout 6 years ago
Very good

This story was exactly the kind of story I was looking to read a couple of typos but nothing serious. Will Definitely try out your other works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

The greatest story I have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

I absolutely adore this story. Tons of pages of content, a loving couple, transformation, happy ending... It's all here! I've been reading transformation fetish stories for years and this no doubt goes into my top five EVER!

Too many stories end up in abuse, bad endings or over the top grossness, but this is absolutely perfect, perfect, perfect. I wish I could read it over and over again. I hope you revist this couple or write more in this vein of good, cheesy feelings backed with lust and transformation. I can't say enough how much I'm in love with this story!!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

If you ask me, authors who want to take a deep dive into slime girl kink owe it to themselves to tackle symbiosis between two lovers as a physical metaphor for emotional and social intimacy. The MGE nightgaunt turns the slime girl notion on its head with the protean nighthusband, but the metaphor is the same as is the opportunity for sexytime.

I enjoyed reading this freaky romance. The part of the story I found to be the most erotic was back in the cave, specifically Julie’s reaction to being embraced/joined by a transformed, willing lover rather than just a goo suit — how wonderful and delicious it was. I found that bit very sexy on multiple levels.

Anyway, I would love to see you take on the MGE Shoggoth. Her entry has one of the few MGE textual descriptions that made me go, “Okay, that is legitimately, freaky hot.”

Here are the things I like in smut: gonzo fantasy, verisimilitude but NOT realism (all smut is fantasy, so if you’re going to fantasize, don’t do it half way), “too much of a good thing,” and women who know what they want and how to get it. Sex-mad, aggressive sex-pots that wear their monstrosity on the outside fit the bill quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FINALLY

when i saw the picture on the nnightgaunt i thought of gore magala one of my fav monsters every creative dude hope u make more

Venus444Venus444over 5 years ago
Cool

I love stories like yours. We need more MGE stories on this site. Also, is it possible for you to do a story featuring the yandere Oomukade?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
One query.

Why didn't Joshua's younger sister get to become a Nightgaunt like her Brother and Julie,the way she asked Julie earlier I thought she wanted to become one.Oh well I guess we can fantacize that she did end up becoming one by Julie.Good story overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous