Outer Explorers - Slime Planet

Story Info
Paul's crewmate is changed by a frightening encounter.
5.2k words
4.49
4.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dvus_D
Dvus_D
7 Followers

Valerie's fever just wouldn't break! Paul shook his head as he looked at the medical readouts aboard the scout ship the two of them crewed. The readings were, frankly, baffling. Valerie had suffered a sting, or an attack, of some kind, from a pool of viscous fluid while they were on the planet they now orbited.

"What's my prognosis, Doc?" Valerie muttered, with a faint smile.

Paul rested his hand on her shoulder, patting it gently. "You're going to be fine, Val," he lied.

She saw right through it. With a snorted laugh that turned into a groan of pain, she said, "You're a terrible liar, Paul." She shivered beneath the shiny insulating blanket that covered her. "You have no idea what's wrong, do you?" Her voice was flat, as if she'd already accepted the end.

Paul sighed and sat down heavily on the stool next to the bed. "No," he admitted, "no I don't really have any idea what's going on with you." He started to say something else, but couldn't seem to find the words.

Valerie reached out and took his hand. Her grip was overly warm and somewhat slimy. Paul forced a smile as he placed his other hand over hers, patting it gently.

"We're not going to give up," he said, meeting her gaze. "We're going to keep looking, keep doing tests until we figure out what it is."

Val smiled absently at him, then her breathing slowed and her eyes closed. Paul shook his head and stood, placing her hand gently back under the blanket. He supposed it wasn't a bad thing that she'd fallen asleep. She could use the rest. He just wished he could figure out what was wrong!

With a few quiet steps, he stood in front of the wallscreen with Val's vitals scrolling across it. He gnawed on his lip as he watched the numbers go by. They just didn't make sense! The mild fever suggested her body was fighting off some sort of infection, but none of the other readings matched. Her cellular regeneration was rising but the rate of DNA mutation also seemed to be rising. Yet, there were no viral or bacterial agents that his instruments could find in her bloodwork to explain any of it.

Paul growled at the helplessness he felt. With a glance back at Val over his shoulder, he decided to return to the surface, to the place where she'd been attacked, and retrieve a sample. If he could analyze what infected her, that could suggest a way to interpret the results, or some way to counteract what was happening to her.

Or, maybe, help him understand just what was happening to her.

He left the infirmary and quietly made his way to the airlock leading to the drop pod. His exosuit was hanging exactly where it was supposed to be, but the readouts on the chest indicated that it wasn't fully recharged, yet. Val's hung in the diagnostic and repair, or DNR, box where the system analyzed the damage it had sustained and determined how to repair it. It seemed the DNR system was having issues too, as its readout showed that it was still in diagnostic mode.

"What the hell was that stuff?" he muttered as he pulled his suit off the rack and started to pull it on. The system chimed and called out in a strong voice that the suit maintenance cycle was incomplete and to keep a watchful eye on his levels.

"I'm not going to be down there that long," he answered, though he knew the ship could not understand him, even if it had the ability to listen to him.

Once clad in his suit, he cycled the lock and stepped into the drop pod. With a few more button pushes, the pod detached from the scout ship with a jerk, then fell towards the planet below.

The ride down seemed bumpier than their first trip to the surface. He thought about comparing the current descent readouts with the ones recorded during their previous drop, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. His thoughts strayed back to Val, and how sick she'd looked when he left. He cared for his crewmate and she cared for him, he was pretty sure. It wasn't unheard of for crewmates in the two person scout ships to pair up romantically or even casually. When you lived so long in such a small space with just one other person, boundaries eroded and disappeared and feelings grew. However, he and Val hadn't gotten to that point, yet. His previous crewmate, Toni, had gotten injured and been discharged from service just over four weeks ago. Val had been her replacement and they'd hit it off pretty quickly.

His mind wandered, remembering the first time Val had walked naked through the ship. She'd been listening to a new book and took her handscreen to the shower with her, forgetting to bring a clean jumpsuit. He'd been distracted with some ship maintenance and hadn't heard her calling for him, but did manage to sit up and smack his head on the console he was under when he spotted her hurrying through the hallway, nude. Her body was just as tight as he'd thought, which wasn't a surprise as the jumpsuits didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. But the perkiness of her boobs and the lack of any body hair surprised him. As did the tattoo she sported of a bomber girl right above her hairless pussy.

The loud sound of his head meeting console and his stream of multi-lingual curse words had made Val had break down into uncontrollable laughter, falling down to sit on the deck while the giggles passed. He sighed at the memory and shifted in his seat. The exosuits were certainly not made for boners. He tugged the suits thick material around, trying to adjust it to be more comfortable while he waited for the blood to flow back to a different part of his body.

A blinking light called his attention back to the current situation and he reached a hand out to tap the display to see what the warning was. Atmospheric entry in 30 seconds. He shook his head, frustrated with himself. That light was programmed to come on when the pod was two minutes out from atmo. He'd been daydreaming hardcore and missed it for a minute and a half! That could get him killed on the surface. He already knew there was at least one kind of danger down there, and they'd only done the single survey.

The pod jerked forcefully when it made contact with the atmosphere and then vibrated all the way down. The landing sequence was automated and nothing went wrong with any systems, so Paul just held onto the arm rests of his chair and waited it out. As soon as the green STABLE light came on, showing that the pod had come to a complete stop and was stable on its landing field, he flicked the restraint release and stood, moving to the exit.

Just like the first time, the external sensors on his suit showed that the atmosphere around the landing field was human breathable, but also indicated all sorts of organic compounds aloft in the air currents. Since they didn't know what those compounds were or how they might affect the human system, they'd left their exosuits on the last time, though it had done Val little good. After she'd succumbed to curiosity and touched the surface of a blue pool with her suited finger, it clung to her and, somehow, ate its way through to her skin. That's where the problems had started.

Paul quickly retraced their steps from a few hours before and made his way to the blue pool. He found nothing but an empty meadow. Frowning, he checked the suit's map of his steps against the path they took before. They matched. He gnawed on his lip again, anxiety starting to bubble up inside of him. He didn't have much time; he had to get the sample and get it back to the ship to run the tests. Who knew how much time Val actually had before her sickness passed the point of no return?

Quickly, he walked back to the drop ship, referring to the suits map the whole time to make sure it was working as it was supposed to. He arrived back at the landing site and checked it over and found the evidence of both landings. This was, indeed the right spot.

He growled in frustration as he turned back to go back to the pool of goo, stepping it up to a jog. Again, he found the empty meadow.

"No! aaaAAAH! This can't be right!" he yelled. He stomped in frustration and lost his balance as the ground beneath him gave way. Thick blue goo welled up from the ground around his foot and he stared in amazed horror as it started to climb up the edges of his boot. With a yell, he jerked backwards and away from it. The slime gripped his foot for a split second, then released with a muffled pop that sounded through his whole suit.

He fell backwards and landed on his rear, the wind knocked out of him. Gasping, he scrambled back on his hands and feet, and stared as a puddle of goo filled his boot print, then slowly sank back into the ground and lifted the boot print up to be level with the surrounding ground.

Suddenly, he realized that he'd found exactly what he needed and laughed out loud, his arms raised to the sky. "Yes! YEEES!" He scrambled to his feet and yanked a specimen tube from his belt and stomped on the ground again. The soil sank down and the blue goo again seeped up, filling the print. Hurriedly, he dipped the tube into the goo, scooping some up. The rest of the substance clung to the outside of the tube as he lifted it, popping free after stretching almost two feet. He quickly flipped the top over the tube's opening and sealed it, slipping it back into the pouch on his belt.

He ran all the way back to the drop ship, and had the engines fired up and lifting off before the exterior door had even closed.

The ship vibrated up until leaving the atmosphere and docked with their scout ship with a solid thunk.

Paul cycled the airlock quickly, ripping off his suit and leaving it on the floor. His jump suit was soaked with sweat and felt instantly cold against his skin once the exosuit came off, so he threw down the zipper and shucked it off. He bent down and retrieved the sample tube from his exosuit and gave it a quick look. Puzzled, he shook the tube as he noticed that the substance clung to the top of the tube, against the pull of gravity.

"Thick stuff," he muttered as he turned and rushed to the door that lead to the rest of the ship, grabbing a clean jumpsuit from the folded pile kept there just for cases such as this.

He padded on bare feet through the hallway, the cool air caressing his naked skin. He threw the jumpsuit over his shoulder, deciding to pull it on after he'd gotten the sample into the computer for analysis. Turning the corner to enter the infirmary, he stopped.

The metallic blanket that had covered Val still lay on the bed, lumpy from the body it had lain on, but there was no body underneath it. "Val?" he called out and stepped quickly forward and threw the blanket off the bed. Val's jumpsuit lay on the bed, closed and flat. Val was not in it. The suit was dark and he touched it. His finger came away with a line of some kind of cool, viscous liquid that stretched between his hand and the empty jumpsuit.

"What the hell?" he wondered, wiping his finger off on the pillow of the bed. He set the sample down on the narrow counter space and stepped out of the infirmary, pulling the clean jumpsuit off his shoulder and zipping it open.

"Val? Where are you?" he called out. He fluffed the jumpsuit open and stepped into one leg. His foot came down on the floor and found that it was covered in some kind of slipper mucus and the foot slid right out from under him with a slight squeak. An unsteady sound escaped from his throat and he fell to the ground. His head smacked against the wall, then the floor as his foot slid even farther away from him in the slime.

Wet footsteps pulled his attention away from the spinning colors around him and he lifted his head with a pained groan. "Val?" he said, weakly.

She knelt in front of him as his vision swam in and out of focus. "Paul, are you all right?" she asked. He blinked and found himself staring at her tits as she reached up to grip his chin. He felt a memory stir, and something else a little lower in his body.

"My eyes are up here," she smirked. His eyes darted up to meet hers. She was smiling at him, her brilliant blue eyes staring intently into his. She held up three fingers, "How many fingers am I holding up?" she asked.

"Three," he groaned. She flipped up another. "Four," he amended. She grinned at him and settled back to sit on her feet. Were her eyes always such a brilliant blue? he wondered.

Her smile widened. "You're staring," she said. "What is it?"

Paul shook his head and pushed himself up to a seated position. His clean jumpsuit was tangled down around his ankle and was not so clean, anymore. His eye drifted from his foot to something he found much more attractive that was just a few degrees away. Val's hairless pussy lips glistened with light surface moisture. His body responded again, stirring his flesh even more.

Val purred a laugh. "Well, it looks like someone's happy to see me." She paused, then said, "I guess that means you're probably OK, right?" He looked at her face, then down to her perky breasts and her tight stomach. Her skin glistened everywhere.

"Were you showering?" he asked, trying to make sense of it all. "When I left, you were sick, stuck in bed. And now you're..." he trailed off and waved at her body. Again, his eyes were drawn down, towards the parts that most interested him as a man.

Valerie chuckled, huskily. "No, I wasn't showering. I fell asleep and then," she took a breath, "I woke up." She turned and pointed towards the end of the hallway. "I woke, curled up on the floor down there." She turned towards him, with a smile and a glance down at his hard cock. "Where were you?" she asked.

When he didn't answer, she thrust her chest out, which had seemed to captivate him and shook her boobs gently side to side. "Earth to Paul," she said softly.

He started and tore his gaze away from her body, meeting her eyes. His face flushed with embarrassment. "Ah, haha," he said, shaking his head slightly. "Sorry, I was..." he thought for a second, remembering. "I went down to the surface to get a sample of that goo that ate through your suit. I thought it would provide some clues for how to treat you." He shrugged. "I guess it wasn't needed."

Val chuckled and leaned forward, resting on her hands in front of him. "Ah, my big, strong, spaceman! Going all the way down there to help me get better," she cooed. Her face was inches away from his own and he felt himself captivated by her brilliant, blue eyes. Her skin still shone with the wet gleam and she smelled slightly of... flowers? Pollen? Something sweet and of nature.

One corner of her mouth quirked up and she said, in a whisper, "Well, to show my thanks, and to relieve this tension that I've been feeling for weeks, I'm going to go," she started leaning back, moving her head down to his chest, "all," her breath tickled his chest, "the way," her head went down to his belly, "down," his cock jumped as her face got down to its level, "here." Her tongue darted out of her mouth and licked the underside of his head.

He gasped and shifted backwards. Her tongue was warm and wet and... heavenly. It circled his cockhead then Val's lips closed around him and she slid her head down his shaft. Paul groaned as his cock throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue fluttered on the bottom of his shaft, giving him a sensation he'd never experienced before. It felt good! He closed his eyes and his head lolled backwards on his shoulders as he let himself get lost in the pleasure.

Val gave a humming sigh and the vibrations in her mouth made his cock swell in pleasure. "God damn, Val!" he said in awe. "That feels amazing!"

She didn't respond, but only slid her head down more, engulfing his cock in the back of her throat. She didn't gag or cough at all and Paul moaned at the feeling of her soft, warm and slick flesh wrapping itself around him. Her tongue caressed the base of his cock where it met his balls, then slipped to one side, down and around his ball sack, massaging one testicle. As Val pushed herself farther down on his cock to keep working his balls with her tongue, Paul realized that the tip of his cock was cold, even though the rest of him was buried in Val's throat.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, curious about the cold sensation on his cockhead. What he saw confused him. Val's head was... translucent? He could see through her hair and into her body. Her head was blue, matching the vibrant color of her eyes. He could see his cock deep in her mouth and the tip of it sticking out of the back of her head.

Fear slammed him backwards and he screamed, ripping himself away from her. His rock hard cock went right through her head, splitting it in two. The two halves slipped back together, melding completely so there was no evidence of the part at all. Val looked up at him as he crab-walked away from her, her tongue long and blue, still wrapped around his balls, caressing and bouncing them, one at a time.

"Val!" he gasped. "What the fuck?!"

She smiled at him and crawled towards him, her translucent blue breasts swinging slightly from side to side. "Do you like it?" she purred. "Come here, I'm not through with you yet!" She pounced on him, her head splatted down onto his pelvic area, completely engulfing his cock and balls. Some of her head slid down his balls and started to tease his asshole. It was soft, warm and insistent and pushed inside despite his protests and pressed up against his prostate. The blue slime that was Val held Paul's cock and started to spin around the shaft in a warm, slippery vortex. The viscous fluid that cupped his balls massaged them, tugging and bouncing and caressing the sack.

"This isn't right," Paul gasped weakly. "Val, something's wrong with you!" Another swirl of pleasure came from his cock and his eyes rolled back in his head. He slumped back onto the deck, giving himself over to the pleasure.

Now that Paul no longer struggled, Val's body crept up to surround his hips. A large bulb of her covered his erect cock, swirling and slipping up and down, around and around, while another volume of her caressed his sack. Blue pseudopods reached around his hips, gripped his cheeks and gently spread them. The pseudopod in his ass flowed in deeper, and writhed against his prostate with blinding pleasure.

"Oh, God," Paul moaned, as flashes of pleasure shot up from hips and stabbed into his brain with urgent need. He felt something boil in his core, bubbling up to a head. His balls ached with the need to come and his prostate swelled with fluid. His cock expanded with every swirl and suck that Val's body performed until finally, he felt his orgasm flow up from his balls, through his prostate and with a powerful yell, up his cock and into Val.

Two, three powerful blasts came out of his cock. Someone was moaning in his ears. Paul was too drunk with the pleasure to realize that it was himself. Five, six blasts and the cum kept coming. Numbers nine and ten came and went and he lost all sense of his surroundings.

Paul returned to himself shortly after to find Val laying at his side and half on top of him. Her body faded to normality before his very eyes, but not before he noticed the white ball of his semen floating inside her core. "Val," he groaned, but she sleepily shushed him with a finger on his lips. Slowly, lazily, her hand slid down his chin, chest and stomach and came to rest on his spent cock and contentedly fondled him. The feeling was heaven. "Val?" he tried again, but she nuzzled her head into his shoulder and sighed, and Paul's body submitted to its exhaustion.

They slept, lying on the bare metal of the hallway outside the infirmary.

Paul awoke some time later, in his own bed, with his own warm blankets tucked up under his chin. His eyes opened slowly and many blinks accompanied his return to consciousness. Ah, this is nice, he thought. So comfortable. So warm. He sighed with the pleasure of waking after a restful night's sleep and smelled something heavenly in the air. Slowly, he sat up, his eyes closed and his face upturned to better smell. With a deep breath and a smile, he stood and snagged a jumpsuit from the stack folded in a cabinet and pulled it on as he went to the kitchen and dining area of the ship.

Dvus_D
Dvus_D
7 Followers
12