Outer Explorers - Slime Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val stood in front of the stove, completely naked. She hummed as she turned the bubbling bacon strips in the pan and danced to her own music. Her ass swung in alluring ways and Paul's cock surged forward, trying to reach her from where he stood in the entrance. In that moment, it all came back to him. Her illness. The blue pond. The slime on the deck. Her blue, gelatinous body, the orgasm of his life.

He cleared his throat and Val jumped adorably, startled at the sound.

"Paul!" she almost shouted. She hopped away from the stove and walked to him quickly, grabbing his elbows. Her hands slid down to grip his hands and she leaned in to kiss him. It wasn't a peck on the lips or a kiss on the cheek. It was a long, sensuous kiss. Her lips twined around his and her tongue slipped inside his mouth, pressing against his. She wanted him. Bad.

His cock strained forward in his jumpsuit. His balls and prostate ached with desire, with need.

She finally ended the kiss and stepped back, pulling him along with her. She led him to the small table and sat him down. "Paul, I'm so glad you're awake!" she said. "I thought you might be hungry after..." she chuckled and blushed. It was incredibly cute and Paul felt his insides flutter with even greater desire. "Anyway, I was hungry too, so I thought I'd make you some breakfast and see if you woke."

He opened his mouth to respond, but she turned away from him and busied herself with serving him, scooping dried eggs and potatoes onto the plate and scraping the bacon strips out of the pan and laying them on top. Her nude body captivated Paul and he watched her with keen interest.

The plate clattered to the table in front of him and he realized that he'd gotten distracted watching her body and hadn't been listening.

"-not listening at all, huh?" She giggled, then raised her hands above her head and spun around. "I guess you like what you see?"

Paul gaped, still mesmerized with her then looked up to her face. She was blushing and smiling down at him.

Paul mentally kicked himself and shook his head. C'mon, Paul, stop acting like a sex-addled teen!

"yeah, Yeah, YES!" he said and smiled back up at her. "Yes, I like what I see. And," he picked up a fork and took a bite of the food. It tasted amazing. "Thanks for the food."

Val beamed at him and took the only other seat at the table and looked across at him as he ate, resting her chin in her hand. Paul ate with gusto and soon found himself scraping every morsel he could off the plate with his fork. Finished, he pushed the plate away and leaned back in the chair. Only then, did he realize that Val wasn't eating with him.

Puzzled, he asked, "You're not hungry?" He glanced at the clock to check the time. Maybe he'd slept really late into the day and missed actual breakfast time.

"No, I am," Val answered. "Just not for that." He glanced back at her and saw her make a face at the plate, waving it away. His confusion grew. "I thought you liked the food on the ship. In fact, I distinctly remember making fun of you because you said you really liked ship food." He chuckled and Val joined him.

"Yes, I know," she said, standing and reaching for his plate. She slid it to the side of the small table and then climbed up on it, towards Paul. "But, ever since getting sick," she smiled at him, "I really only crave one thing." She leaned into him. Their lips met again and he felt his desire flare up in an instant and his cock swell, pushing against the jumpsuit.

Paul really wanted to give in, to tear off his jumpsuit and to bury himself deep into Val's warm... whatever, but he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her gently away and stood and took a step back. "Val," he whispered. "We should really figure out what happened to you. Don't you want to figure it out?"

She smiled at him, her eyes hooded with desire, and shook her head gently. "No, I don't. At least, not right now." Then, she grinned at him.

Something splashed on the crotch of his jumpsuit and he felt a warm sizzle. He glanced down and found a thin, blue pseudopod cupping his jewels. As he watched, the material of the jumpsuit dissolved and his cock sprang free, right into Val's waiting tentacle. The sensation as the viscous fluid pulsed and spun around his cock made his knees buckle with pleasure. "Damn, Val, that's cheating! I'm trying to have a conversation with you," he gasped.

She purred in response. "I know," she half-moaned. "But I need this, right now!" She flowed down from the table and moved closer to him. Her skin faded from its normal coloration and she once again took on the translucent, blue appearance from before. With two sliding steps, she pressed herself against him, her breasts mashed against his chest, her nipples harder than the rest of her... flesh? Her hands reached up and pulled down the zipper on the front of his jumpsuit and slid into it across his chest, pushing the ruined clothing down his arms. Deciding that the conversation could wait, Paul helped her and quickly stepped out of the clothing.

Val's face was close to Paul's and her scent filled his nostrils. The sweet, flowery smells made his head spin a bit and he leaned into her, pressing his lips against hers. Her face pressed against his, like no other woman he'd kissed before. Her form was much more pliable, but kept its shape enough that he felt like he was indeed kissing her. Her lips crushed his, her tongue tangled with his, her teeth scraped against his skin. Paul reached around and pulled her closer to him and her form seemed to wrap itself even more around his body as he did so.

Val's body continues to swirl and pulse around his cock and his need soared. Gathering her in his arms, he moved to the table and sat her down on it, pushing into her with his whole being. He started to thrust into her, not caring where his cock actually entered her body. As far as he could tell, it didn't actually matter. She seemed to find it all pleasurable. Her body pulled away from him slightly as he started to move against her, giving him room for his maneuvers. His skin slapped wetly against her body with each thrust. The feeling on his cock was heaven, at times ribbed, at times tight and others alternating between all sorts of sensations.

Paul continued to kiss her and Val moaned with pleasure at the friction between them. A thin pseudopod extended down from her body and slipped around Paul's balls and pushed farther back to his ass. Its wide head pushed in between his cheeks and spread them while a thin finger pushed itself into his hole. He groaned and gasped as it began to manipulate his prostate, pushing and writing against it.

His speed increased and the wet slaps between them filled the room. Paul gasped for breath and broke off his kisses, concentrating on his thrusts. Each one was punctuated with a moan from Paul and a gasp from Val. "Fuck, Val, I think I'm gonna cum!" he said through gritted teeth. Val's body, the part that was wrapped around his hips, tightened and her own actions increased in speed. Her grip on Paul's cock tightened and undulated in waves. The fluid around his ball sack massaged and the pseudopod in his ass pushed more firmly against his prostate.

"Yes!" Val cried. "Do it. Come for me, Paul!" She gasped in time with his thrusts and, finally, Paul's moans rose in intensity.

"Ah, ahhh, AHHH! AH!" he shouted as he rammed himself into her body. He felt the pressure build in his balls and move to his prostate. His cockhead swelled and everything flowed to the tip and he exploded with a cry. Thick, white ropes of semen shot out of his cock and into Val's blue body. Stream after stream left Paul as his cock pulsed with pleasure. His orgasm seemed to last an eternity.

Then it was over.

Paul watched as his streams of cum were gathered into a floating ball inside of Val while her pseudopod flowed out of his ass and the rest of her retreated to resume her normal shape, freeing his cock with a soft pop. Her skin started to return to human coloring, starting with the extremities and working its way towards her center. As he watched, the ball of semen floating inside of Val seemed to swirl and shrink, and was almost completely gone by the time her human coloration reached her torso and blocked his view.

Paul stood, naked, in the dining area, gasping for breath while Val sat on the edge of the table in front of him, smiling at him contentedly. "We really need to figure out what's going on with you," he said.

Val laughed in the back of her throat. "Yes," she answered, "but not right now."

They smiled at each other as both their hungers started to build again.

12