All Comments on 'Outercourse with Mommy Pt. 01'

by JessieLux

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
So erotic

Keeping underwear on during dry humping so masterfully incorporated as a means of absolution. So realistic to those of us who had the mother who was hesitant and suffered cognitive dissonance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting start. Now can you finish what you started? Or will you be like his Mom, a tease.? I only gave this a 3, due to its brevity and leaving the reader hanging. Will raise it when the tale climaxes.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you continue this story.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitas10 months ago

Love the premise! Could have been longer, but if you continue, that'll be enough. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

this got me craving for that tasty kosher pussy known as dianna agron. i'm guessing you wrote it with her in mind? Ron her dad, Mary her mum, Jason her only sibling. if not, now that's what i call a coincidence..

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

So funny to think that if a son fucks his mom through her panties that it ain't incest.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not like it there was no incest and why was there a mention about Hitler for Christs sake?????? a 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great change of scenery from the average story on here - not that I don't enjoy those, too. Not the usual 'buildup and then suddenly it seems the writer got too horny to keep the story paced and coherent'. If you do write a sequel, don't change your style for this particular storyline.

And I, for one, appreciated the final remark nodding to your mandatory descent into hell while you are enjoying heaven on earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous