All Comments on 'Outfoxed'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

I know this is a somewhat short chapter, but it was really fun to branch out into something slightly subtler than my usual fare. Slightly. ;)

I hope you enjoyed! If you did (or didn't), I'd really appreciate any feedback you have for me! Oh, and I should probably plug my Patreon—you can get access to exclusive material and early updates, and help me keep writing five chapters a month, by pledging a buck or two! <3

https://patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey, G.G.! Good work again!

The lesbian thing definitely doesn't do it for me, but everything else in this story was spot on for my preferences (other than possibly being slightly short- but 'leave them wanting more', you know!)

It's good writing, though, as always :)

Keep it up and I hope you had a swell vacation (forgot to tell you that before)!

-B

tied26tied26over 5 years ago
Hooray!

So glad to see your lesbian work again! Great job!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
one request

could the humans get one over on the beast-folk, fey, and succubi more often? Seems like the humans just show up, immediately smell something that makes them confused and horny, and almost immediately end up barely aware of their own names or anything but a desire to suck and fuck. Maybe something like the one you did with the barbarian in the mountains who beat the lusty goblin maid at her own game. Maybe a group of satyrs think they can hypnotize, seduce, and gangbang some woman adventurer, and she turns the tables and leaves the lot of them helpless and quivering, balls drained, dicks flaccid, minds off in la-la land.....and their treasure stolen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...