Outmatched Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too stunned to do anything to stop him, Rafe easily pushed her back onto the mat and tugged one leg up to her chest. "One, two, three." He counted, striking the mat each time. "I win."

Eva acknowledged his victory with a muttered curse but she didn't lift a finger as he hauled her to her feet and position her back against the turnbuckle. She was like a ragdoll, so easy to pose to his liking. First, he wrapped her unresisting arms around the top ropes and then her legs he spread and secured to the bottom ropes on either side of the ring post. Rafe took a moment to enjoy the mouthwatering sight laid out before him. With her legs open wide he was free to admire the slick, swollen folds of her sex. Her luscious cunt was too enticing to resist. The match was his, after all. It was time to claim his reward.

Wrapping his fingers around the ropes for leverage, he aligned the head of his dick with her opening and drove into her to the hilt. She was hot and tight, still soaking wet from her orgasm, so he entered smoothly. He went gently at first, slowly withdrawing all 8 inches before sliding back in gradually. Eva stirred and let out a series of soft moans but she was clearly still dazed. Rafe took her in long, measured thrusts as he watched his hard length go in and out. It disappeared inside her tight hole and came out glistening with her pussy juices. Gradually he picked up the pace, fucking her with rapid punishing pumps.

With each thrust her tits were bouncing up and down in a hypnotic rhythm. Rafe just had to touch them. Taking one luscious sphere in each hand, he massaged and squeezed them until she was panting and mumbling incoherently. Eventually he worked his way towards the tips. As his fingers seized her hardened nipples he felt a rush of moisture wet his cock.

Eva was really coming around now, moaning and shaking her head from side to side. A deep blush colored her cheeks the moment she fully grasped the reality of the situation. She struggled for just a moment before surrendering to the pleasure. Rafe watched with fascination as she succumbed, her hazy blue eyes transformed into two limpid pools of lust.

When Eva unexpectedly pressed her face onto his chest and purred he had to resist the ridiculous urge to wrap her in his arms. Instead he shoved the sentimental thought aside and concentrated on punishing her willful pussy. It gripped his dick like a vice so that he was on the verge of coming in no time. It took every last ounce of self-control but he managed to hold back, not wanting the experience to end too soon.

Eva was panting hard and her languid moans were taking on a more urgent tone. She licked her lips and jerked her pelvis up to meet his. Their bodies collided violently, causing the sound of flesh on flesh to echo throughout the gym. With each savage stroke more of her juices coated his cock and ran down his balls. Rafe couldn't believe it! She was still pretty out of it yet on some primal level she was responding to his lewd attentions. Little slut. The thought that he was capable of giving her pleasure despite herself made his cock swell with pride. Yet still he wanted more from her. He wanted her complete submission and he wanted to hear it from her own lips.

Abruptly he stops the motion of his hips, leaving her speared on his cock and teetering on the brink of climax. Shaken out of her lustful daze Eva's gaze shot upward, searching his face for answers. He stared back at her, loving the way her sexy sapphire eyes widened with wild desperation.

"Don't stop." Eva cried out.

"Do you submit?" He asked. When she didn't answer right away he teased her with a single powerful thrust right to her g-spot. "Do. You. Submit?"

"Yes! Yes! I submit." She blurted out mindlessly. "You win. Now fuck me!"

Not one to turn down such a tempting request, Rafe happily obliged. Spurred on by her pleas for more he held nothing back, pounding her soft, defenseless pussy like a man possessed. Within a few hard strokes he had worked her to a fevered pitch until her inner walls began to clench and squeeze his cock.

"That's it, cum on this dick bitch." Rafe ordered.

As if on cue, Eva let out a loud cry and her eyes rolled back into her head. Holding his dick deep inside her Rafe rode out her release, enjoying the feeling as she trembled against him. Damn she looked sexy coming apart in his arms! Rafe could feel her cunt pulsing around his shaft. It seemed to go on and on, wracking her body with violent tremors.

Eva's cunt continued to milk his shaft from within. Losing himself in her sweet heat he let his control slip, slamming into her with all his force, bottoming out on every pump. A few more thrusts into her tight little passage and he was close to the edge again.

This time he let the pleasure overtake him. It started as a tingling in his balls and then a powerful orgasm hit him like an Alabama slam. His body stiffened and bucked as he roared in triumph. Rafe managed to pull out just in time to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum all over Eva's creamy thighs.

"Holy shit." Rafe panted and leaned in to bury his face in the crook of Eva's sweat slicked neck. Her head flopped limply against the turnbuckle. It was then he realized that she had passed out. Overcome by the strength of her orgasm.

Once he'd caught his breath, Rafe released his hold on her and reeled back. Eva's unconscious body slumped forward, dangling limply from the ropes for a few seconds, until she tumbled to the ground. Landing face first, her ass raised, her cheek pressed into the mat. She made a soft whimper and her legs slid open further, but her eyes remained shut.

Rafe crouched beside her and swept the hair from her face. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, almost sweet. How very misleading. To make sure his little sleeping beauty was really out for the count he raised her left arm and let it drop inertly back onto the mat.

Acting on a wicked impulse, Rafe took out his phone and snapped a picture of her in that humiliating pose—face down, ass up, covered in his spunk. That will look nice on the league message board, he thought with an impish grin as he hit the send button. Just before he left he delivered a firm slap to her defenseless bottom, leaving a bright red handprint on her perfect white ass. One last sign of his victory.

When Eva wakes up from her little nap she will no doubt be furious and itching for a rematch. Rafe couldn't wait to give it to her.

12