Outrage! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, honey," Nora said, in a small voice. Dropping her chin to her chest. She couldn't help how her body responded to how grown up her son sounded right then.

"Julie, are you ashamed of what you did?" Jon asked, looking over at his sister.

"Every day," Julie uttered, dropping her gaze to her lap. "Every day, I wonder why? Why did I fall for his stupid words? Why I allowed myself to be hoodwinked into giving up my virginity?" Hearing her mother's gasp when she said that.

"You didn't tell me that!" Nora stated remembering the discussion they had when she and Jon had gotten back from the drive-in.

"I was ashamed, Mom. Ashamed that I allowed myself to fall under Dad's spell. Ashamed that I hurt my own mother so much because of it," Julie said; her tears fell from her eyelashes, landing on her thighs soaking into her blue jeans. "Dad was so charming, so caring, no one has ever given me a second look in my whole life when all they have to do is look at you, and they just forget I exist. I thought he really loved me, yet I know now that was just another lie of his. I know what I did was wrong, even if it was for the right reasons. I can't apologize enough for the way I acted, yet the sex... just went to my head and Dad's words."

Jon nodded his head towards Julie, seeing his mother's eyes silently asking: 'Why?' Again, he nodded towards his sister, knowing Nora had to be the one to comfort her. To show Julie that while they weren't one hundred percent back that she still cared about her welfare. Jon smiled warmly as Nora brought Julie into her arms.

"Mom!" Julie's voice trembled as she felt the warm embrace of her mother for the first time in over two months.

"Shh! It's okay, baby," Nora whispered, rubbing her daughter's back. "Your brother is right; I can't place the blame on you. You were an innocent girl caught in that bastard's web. I should have crushed his nuts so that pig can't reproduce anymore," she hissed, recounting how she had knocked him out. "I'm not saying I can forgive you yet, but you shouldn't have given yourself to him to save our marriage. I am proud that you would do that for me, however wrong and foolish it was. But the no bringing men home still applies."

"I don't need to, Mom," Julie said, turning her head to peer at her brother. "We have Jon," she sighed happily.

"Mmm... yes, yes, we do," Nora hummed in agreement.

"Well, at least the silent Cold War has broken," Jon mused, rising from his position. "Julie, why don't you go order us a pizza while Mom and I get dress."

"Yes, Jon," Julie said, feeling the weight of her punishment lifting, if only slightly. Wiping her cheeks dry as she rose, "Thank you for being a good brother," she uttered, placing a kiss on his lips before leaving the room.

"Where's mine?" Nora pouted, looking up at him. Their lips smacked as she sank into that kiss, feeling her back lowering onto their bed. Her hands caressing his cheeks, his hand pressing down on the bed while his other sneakily undid her towel. Moaning into his mouth when his hand fondled her breast. "You know if you keep that up, we'll have to take another shower," Nora said, in a wanton whisper.

"I don't think that would be a bad thing, do you?" Jon asked, with a coy smirk.

"Nah-uh." Shaking her head, a lustful smile appeared on her lips as her son kissed down her chest. Giggling when his lips tickled her navel. Wondering if Jon would like the new bellybutton ring she had gotten. Pondering if he would kiss it like he has done with her old one that Patrick failed to notice. "We shouldn't leave your sister alone, or she'll come back," Nora said, bring her son's face back up to her lips. Her brown eyes ran over his face, her fingertips trailed down his cheeks as she gazed at the man who made her feel so wanted.

"Then you're going to have to unwrap your legs," Jon said, staring down into his mother's eyes.

"Maybe I don't want to," Nora uttered in want. "Maybe I love having you between my legs."

"True, but we can't get dressed like that." Hiding his smirk at his mother's sigh.

"The pizza should be here in twenty; I also got us some cheese bread, too, in case the pizza isn't enough," Julie said, once her mother and brother came out of their bedroom. "I hope you don't mind," she uttered, her eyes flickering over to her mother, who shook her head.

"Good, I'm starving," Jon groaned.

"Come, you promised we can watch a movie together," Nora cooed, snuggling up to her son. Eager to spend the night enjoying the company of her lover.

"Would you mind if I join?" Julie asked, bashfully. Brushing her dark brown hair -- like her mother's -- behind her left ear.

"I do have a free side," Jon said, shooting his sister a warm smile.

"Hmm, how about this one?" Nora asked, scrolling down the TV guide landing on one of her favorite chick flicks. Her eyes glanced to the right of her noting how Julie had snuggled tightly up against Jon's right side while she commandeered his left side.

"I love that one," Julie sighed, resting her head on her brother's shoulder.

Feeling their eyes burning into him, waiting on him to make a decision. "Sure, if that's what you want," Jon spoke, feeling their breasts pressing into his body as the words left his lips.

"I knew you would agree," Nora sighed happily.

Jon's head jerked up when the buzzer of the back door rang. Patting their knees as he rose to go answer the door, his footfalls hammered on the steps as he descended the stairs. However, he wasn't expecting the delivery person to be a cute girl about his age.

"Hiya!" she said, in a chipper voice. "I got a large half meat, half supreme, and an eight inch cheese bread," she spoke, looking at the order on the box once she flipped open the lid of her bag. "That'll be thirty-one dollars and eighty-one cents."

"Keep the change," Jon said, handing the teenager the forty his mother had given him.

"Thank you, kindly," she said, happily. "Wait... don't I know you?" Tucking her bag beneath her arm as she stared perplexingly at Jon.

"I don't know; why do you ask?" Jon asked, the scents of the pizza filling his nose, causing his stomach to rumble.

"You just look familiar, is all; well, you have a nice night," she said, waving to him as she headed back to her car.

The sound of the deadbolt sliding into place filled his ears as he locked up. His mouth watered as the pizza heated his hand. Waving off his mother and sister when they started to rise. Bringing them their plates, then their drinks so they could enjoy the movie before he too joined them.

"How did I raise such a gentleman?" Nora asked, dreamily.

"Because you're an awesome Mom," Jon replied with a smile as he turned to look at her.

"You better stop speaking so sweet to me, or I may never let you go," Nora said, tasting the garlic butter on her son's lips.

"We," Julie corrected, "won't let you go," resting her cheek on her brother's shoulder.

The clock struck eight o'clock, the sun had fallen beneath the blanket of night. The street lights hummed, shining down their artificial light onto the blacktop. The crescent moon peeked over the tops of the roofs of the buildings in its nightly trek through the heavens. The Roberts women snuggled against Jon, enveloping him in their womanly curves. Julie's eyes shot to her mother as her hand slid down Jon's stomach. Noting how Jon's eyes flickered over to her once her hand slipped through the slit of his pajama pants.

"Let me," Julie whispered, feeling her brother growing in her hand. Watching her mother lifting her shirt, Julie wished she had her mother's bust as her 32DD bounced against her ribs.

"Jon," rising on her knees, "these need to feel your touch," Nora said, wantonly. Her hand rested on the back of Jon's head, pressing him hard against her left breast. Her muscles trembled, the tip of Jon's tongue teased and rolled her nipple. Tilting her head back, listening to Julie suction on her brother's manhood. "Mmm... I love it when you tease my breasts," Nora sighed blissfully. "Here, let your mother show you how you suck off my man," she said, noting how Julie ran her hand along his shaft as she rose. Those brown eyes of hers never leaving her brother's member as she quickly got out of her blue jeans. "This is how you do it," Nora stated, turning her head towards her daughter so she could watch how to properly please her lover. "Now you try," she directed after five minutes of listening to Jon moaning as her mouth did wonders on his manhood. "I'm assuming your father taught you how to?"

"Mmmhmm," Julie hummed around her brother's cock.

"I see," Nora's cheek twitched at the audacity of the man she thought she knew, "well, you forget everything you learned from that piece of garbage. That man only cared about himself; sex is supposed to be about the two of you, not just your partner," Nora said, in a teacherly voice. Arching an eyebrow at the sky blue lace panties her daughter was wearing. Wondering when her daughter had bought them, she couldn't ever remember seeing them in the wash when she did their delicates.

"Jon," Julie cooed, her knee compressing the cushion. Already feeling the heat coming off her cunt at the thought of feeling Jon's touch upon her mound. Watching how her mother kept Jon in a state of heightened arousal without cumming. She wondered how often her mother had done that to Jon that he wasn't begging to cum. Reaching down, guiding his hand towards her mound. "Touch me," Julie said, in a pleading voice. Her body quaking, a light moan escaped her lips as the pad of his finger ran along her slit.

"Don't forget about me," Nora purred, bringing Jon's chin towards her. "I'm your woman, am I not?"

"Yes, you are, Nora," Jon stated with a guileful grin.

"Then why aren't you sucking on my tits like my man should be, hmm?" Breathing heavily as Jon pulled her into him, her lips drank in his as their tongues swirled around each other. Her eyes glanced over to her daughter as Julie squealed as she came. "God, baby, you make me so hot," Nora panted once her lips left his. Praying that her monthly friend passes sometime tonight. Hopefully, her dreams of mounting her son will decrease once she can properly place that hard rod back where it belongs.

"You better come spoon me when you've sated your sister," Nora said, peering back at them from her bedroom doorway, heading to bed early due to the pain of her cramps. "Remember Jon, I still have to talk to you, so don't take all night making her scream," she teased, blowing her son a kiss before slipping into the room.

"Come," Julie uttered, tugging on Jon's hand. "I promise we'll be quick," she spoke, wearing a smile as she led her brother towards her bedroom. The door slowly closed behind her; a sultry smile appeared on her lips as the gap grew smaller.

******

"Did you get what you need, baby?" Nora asked, wiggling her ass into her son's crotch as Jon spooned her. Her mind flashed back to over two months ago, where she had come to her son with tears in her eyes, laying out her woes on his lap. The way he had opened his covers to her, to the feel of his cock on her neglected mound, to the first taste of her son's cum. As then and now, Nora guided Jon's hand towards her left breasts. She always wanted to feel her lover's hand or other body parts on her. Feeling her cheeks heat at the 'Mmmhmm' that hummed in her ear.

"So, what was it you needed to talk to me about?" Jon asked, kissing along his mother's neck.

"Promise that you'll listen before you say anything," Nora said, feeling her nipple hardening as his nose brushed along the helix of her ear.

"Okay."

"I need your help in sticking it to your father; in doing so, I need you to sleep with all my so-called friends that betrayed me starting with Marinda..."

"Marinda?!"

"Jon, you promised," Nora said, in a little pout.

"Sorry, Nora, just really liked her, is all."

"I know you did, honey, but that woman and the others have been sleeping with your father behind my back for years! They need to pay!" Nora growled, feeling her anger burning in her veins.

"Okay, and how do you want to do that?" Jon asked, his lips plucked at the skin of Nora's left shoulder.

"I'm getting to it, baby, just hold your horses," Nora said in a light voice, as she pated Jon's left thigh. "What I was planning on is, given Marinda will be here tomorrow night at eight, is putting the ki-bash on her, since she thinks she's coming over, so we can work it out."

"But you're not?"

"Of course not! You don't trust a snake after it's bitten you," Nora said, in a motherly voice. "So, I'll apply a little wine, and lead her to you're old room. We've changed it enough, so it's not recognizable, so when your father sees it, he won't be able to tell it's your old room. Then when she's blindfolded, I'll bring you in and show her everything I've taught you, and to show your father he isn't the lover he thinks he is," she growled in hate. Thinking of all the years, she'd wasted on Patrick. However, if she hadn't, she wouldn't have had her son, the man who made her feel like a woman again.

"Umm..." Jon's confidence started to wane at his mother's assumption of his skills.

"Don't you worry, baby, trust in me; you are twice the lover you're father is. He only cares about his own satisfaction. While you, my son, have learnt everything from a woman, where you seek our..." Her fingertips ran lightly along her son's forearm, "pleasure just because you wish to without any gain from it," Nora said, remembering how Jon ate her out one night when she was making dinner. "If you do everything you do with me and Julie then you'll have no problems tomorrow night," she uttered, wiggling her ass against her son's crotch.

"Only if you think I can pull it off," Jon mumbled low, lightly placing a kiss upon his mother's left shoulder.

Something warm, tight, and wet coated his skin. Jon stirred in his sleep when something invaded his dreams with exquisite bliss. Consciousness did not come easy to him, given how his mind wished to remain in that wondrous dream. Nonetheless, what greeted Jon as his eyes adjusted to the very low light of the room was the zenith of Heaven, a Heaven so pure he felt so unworthy of it. There, in her bliss, as his mother rode him, the moonlight playing along her body, caressing those 32DD breasts in its argentine embrace. Her dark brown hair lightly brushed along her skin as she slowly glided along his pole. "Dad's a fucking idiot!" Jon muttered in his mind.

"I didn't mean to awaken you, Jon," Nora whispered low. "I had to pee, and... well, you can see." Jon couldn't see the smile, yet he knew it was there from the tone of her voice. "I just couldn't wait, baby, go back to sleep," she enticed in a loving tone once her lips left his. "You have school in a few hours. You don't want to be falling asleep in class," Nora commanded in a motherly tone, her fingertips trailing down Jon's chest to take her proper place upon her throne. "Just enjoy it, baby, I'm almost there."

"I'm already dreaming," Jon muttered with a smile on his lips before taking his mother's advice and falling back asleep.

Nora felt her cheeks heating when those words settled in her heart. Even half asleep, Jon was ten times the lover Patrick was. Gently easing her man, her lover, the very flesh of her blood back to sleep, it wouldn't do as his woman to interfere with his schooling. Tossing her head back, containing her moan of want from waking her household, feeling the burning waves of ecstasy flooding her very being as her climax coated her son's rod. Knowing, while she may never say it, she wasn't about to hold back her son from experiencing what life has to offer -- What kind of mother would that make her? -- yet, she knew in her heart, she would be forever his.

******

Nora stood beneath the warm morning sun at ten o'clock the following day. Keeping an eye on Maya as she browsed the larger, more expensive, items she kept stored in storage lockers. Her hand reached into her phone on instinct when it rang in her purse and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Nora." Nora's nose wiggled on muscle memory, given the times she's had dealings with the man.

"Hello, Robert, I hope this is to talk about the deal I offered you?" Nora asked, knowing her deal was a good one.

"It is. I'll have my men there to pick it up tomorrow and make the exchange."

"Good! Glad we could do business, Robert," Nora said, smiling at Maya when she looked over at her.

"Always a pleasure, Nora." Her mirth was short-lived when a text from her lawyer, who was handling her divorce, appeared on her screen.

"Nora? Are you okay?" Maya asked; her chestnut hair shone in the sun once she stepped out of the unit when her brown eyes noted the sour look on Nora's face.

Nora didn't hear a word spoken to her when all her eyes and her mind were completely absorbed in those digital letters upon her screen. Over the last few weeks, she'd noticed her lawyer had been acting strange in regard to her soon-to-be ex-husband. She hoped it wasn't what she suspected. Her eyes glanced up when a light touch came upon her arm.

"Nora?"

"S-sorry, just some troubling... don't worry about it," Nora said, putting away her phone. Berating herself for losing focus like that in front of a client.

"Seems like it's something if you zone out like that," Maya stated in a friendly voice.

"Do you think... a person should fire their lawyer in the middle of a case?" Nora quickly threw out the question before she could stop herself.

"You should always seek better council if they aren't looking after your interests," Maya spoke in a stern legal voice. "Why?"

"I think my husband got to my lawyer," Nora chewed worryingly on her lip.

"I don't practice family law, yet I'd be happy to look over everything in a legal sense if you want. In case it's just a misunderstanding between the two of you," Maya said, in a helpful manner. "It's the least I can do for you for having to deal with that man and his smell," she uttered, causing Nora to burst out in a giggle.

"I don't want to impose," Nora said, softly.

"Don't worry about it. We're still getting settled from our move. I got plenty of free time." Maya smiled in that friendly tone that one has when meeting a person that mysteriously shows up in your life out of the blue, only to come to realize that meeting was preordained. "Can I ask, I don't mean to pry, but I am going to be looking at some sensitive legal documents, what did he do?"

"Slept with four of my former so-called friends, and who knows how many other women there were," Nora said, trying to keep her temper in check.

"Ah, yeah, no offense, this is why I'm civil law," Maya joked.

"I don't blame you," Nora said, feeling the corner of her lips lifting in response. "So, where are you from?" she asked, showing Maya the next storage unit.

"Newton, Kansas," Maya said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So what brought you and Jerome to DC?" Nora asked, watching how Maya slowly studied everything.

"We won this big case, and my promotion was being named head of our civil branch here. Why I have a little fun time before I fully take over Monday," Maya said, with a rebellious smirk.

Nora nodded as she wrote down the names of the items Maya listed off. Keeping the elation from her face at the bill Maya was racking up, and they still had one unit left to go. "Congratulations!" Nora spoke warmly, feeling the stirrings of a friendship building.

"Thank you," Maya sighed, looking off dreamily as the door to the unit rolled shut once she had her look through. "I don't know what I would have done if Jerome stayed behind," she said, recounting when they first took their relationship further into a domain that very few have tread.