Outrage! Pt. 03

Story Info
With Marinda dealt with, is there a friendship in the future
10.7k words
4.67
29.5k
104

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

******

A few hours before the events of the end of the second chapter...

"Jon, could you wait a moment?" Janice asked, once the others of the school's newspaper had left the modular classroom.

"Sure," Jon nodded as he zipped up his bookbag. Seeing how her blue eyes glanced down to the article he had turned in that she had asked him to write when he turned in the first one on Saturday. Watching perplexingly as Janice got up from her seat, walking over to the doors and locking them. "Umm... Mrs..."

"I thought I told you to call me Janice," she said, flashing him a smile when she turned towards him. "You remember what we talked about Saturday?" Janice asked, turning the handle of the blinds so those walking past her classroom wouldn't be able to peer into it. She wasn't about to get caught in what she was about to ask him to do. For three days, three days, his words floated in her head, three days of feeling her pussy growing wet at the idea of what it would be like to be with Jon if it was she that was the subject of his first article. She had kicked her husband out of her bedroom that afternoon, after she got home. She wouldn't hear of word of what he was trying to spout off. Thinking she was so stupid as to believe his cheating didn't mean anything. That it was all a mistake. The only mistake she saw was getting married to his unfaithful ass. A mistake she was soon going to fix. She had already contacted a divorce lawyer to have her draw up the papers. When they were ready, they would be served at his place of work along with the tramp he's been screwing. She had sent the photos of them that her P.I. had taken to the woman's husband. From what she heard, they were going through a rather nasty divorce. It would seem this wasn't the first time his wife had cheated on him.

"Yeah, kind of hard not to," Jon answered with a smile on his lips, watching Janice walk back over to her desk. Noting how her ass pressed against the edge of it as she leaned against the front of it.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" Rolling his tongue in his mouth as Janice slowly pulled up her skirt. Showing him the sexiest pair of red panties he's ever seen. "Will you help me?" Janice asked, in a seductive purr. Noting how his bookbag slipped from his shoulders and landed with a thud on the seat beside him.

"Sure, it would be irresponsible of me to leave a woman in need," Jon said, sinfully. Seeing how her eyes followed him as he walked down the row before coming to stand in front of her. Her small, delicate hands reached out and ran up his chest before her fingers curled around his shirt, pulling him into her. Feeling her left thigh brushing along his right. Those eyes of hers staring up at him hungrily.

"You swear this woman you're seeing truly doesn't mind if we...?"

"She doesn't," Jon nodded.

"Then take off my panties Jon," Janice cooed, feeling his hands running down the side of her chest. "We can't fuck, not here..."

"I understand." Hooking his fingers around the waistband of her underwear, his eyes on hers as he slowly knelt before her watching her stunning pair of legs stepping out of them.

"While we might not be able to fuck, yet I can't stop thinking of what your tongue would feel like on my pussy," Janice spoke, spreading her legs as she retook her seat on her desk. "How does my pussy look to you down there?" she asked, running her fingers through her Christmas-tree style bush. "Is it as pretty as the other two?"

"Mmmhmm," Jon hummed, the sweet scent of her womanhood filled his nostrils.

"Then have a taste," Janice purred, spreading her labia open. The back of her calves pushed him closer; her need to feel his tongue drove her on. A gasp escaped her lips at the touch of that pink muscle. It had been so long since anyone -- namely her husband -- had tasted her sex. "Yes, Jon, right there," she said breathlessly. Running her hand through his very dark -- on the verge of being black -- brown hair. Her sandy blonde hair hung before her as she watched her student -- something she prayed would never happen in her career -- licking her aching cunt. Her thighs snapped closed, trapping Jon's head between them when he curled his tongue in her hot canal. "Jon!" Her scream was muffled by her cupped hand to keep from being detected as she came upon that glorious appendage. Feeling Jon swallowing down her orgasmic juices -- something else her soon-to-be ex-husband never did -- as she rode out her climax on those lips of his.

Her right index finger beckoned him to rise. Using her panties to clean his face when Jon stood between her legs. Gently pulling him down, her tongue rolled in his mouth just to see what she tasted like on his tongue while slyly stuffing her panties into his pocket. She wanted him to know while this was totally unethical on her part, she had no regrets. Also, she wanted him to know that while they couldn't come out and say it; that those who have been lusting after her would never get what Jon will and has gotten from her. So that the two of them would have this secret to hold over all the other lustful men and teenagers.

"Let me get you off," Janice said, in a husky voice. Noting the time, she would just have to write him a pass for his next period while she had the next one free. "I want to taste you, Jon," she uttered in a salacious tone as her hand rubbed along Jon's covered manhood.

"Who am I to stop you?" Jon mused with a cocky smirk, hearing his zipper lowering. Their eyes never leaving each other's as her hand slipped into his pants. Feeling her fingers wrapping around the shaft of his rod before freeing it from his underwear. Seeing Janice softly biting her lower lip as the palm of her hand ran along his heated member. Backing up, his eyes followed the movement of her body when she slid off her desk to kneel before him. Gooseflesh raced along his skin at the feel of her tongue running along the back of his cock. While it wasn't as good as his mother's blowjobs, Jon wasn't complaining. Smiling down at her when her blue eyes peered up at him as he placed his left hand on top of Janice's head. Watching how her cheeks sunk in with every glide of her lips as her head bobbed rapidly along his slick cock. "Janice, I'm going to..." Jon warned, feeling the stirrings in his balls foretelling of his impending eruption. All that did was cause her to work quicker for her prize. Feeling her tongue running over the meatus of his crown once she had drank down all his semen.

Janice smiled warmly up at him while her hand still stroked his deflating cock just so she would be constantly reminded of its feel when she went home that evening. Knowing what she was going to do when her cheating, lying husband got home. She did wonder how he was taking it when she's been masturbating nonstop calling out Jon's name whenever she orgasmed. She hoped it hurt like hell! She knew it did when she got the proof of his infidelity.

"Thank you, Jon," Janice whispered as she hugged him tight once she hand returned his cock and zipped him up. "I really needed to feel that I'm a woman and not some plan B," she said, into his chest.

"Any time, Janice," Jon said softly, rubbing her back.

"Jon!" Janice exclaimed with a giggle as he took hold of her ass.

"What?! Can't blame me, been dying to know what it felt like," Jon chuckled.

"Now that you have, what do you think of it?" Janice asked, resting her chin on his chest as she peered up at him.

"Very nice, can't wait to see how it bounces," Jon answered, wiggling his eyebrows.

Sucking hard on her lower lip, feeling her clit throbbing like mad when she saw the lust in his eyes. Lust that she had brought out, lust that showed her that while her body was petite that it could inspire Jon to want her. "Two days, we have it off from school. Will you come to my place?" Janice asked, hoping that he would say yes so they could spend the day in bed.

"Most certainly," Jon said, with a stout nod.

Her cheeks burned in a rosy hue as she walked around her desk. Opening her top drawer, pulling out her hall passes, quickly writing one out and why he was late. Of course, she lied about the cause of his tardiness. No one needed to know that she had her student eating her out or that she sucked him off to completion. "Here." Handing him his pass while pulling out her phone at the same time. A sensuous smile rose on her lips as his eyes widened at the naked picture she had just texted him. Her eyes dipped down, seeing his hands adjusting himself as she sent another one that was a close-up of her pussy while her favorite dildo was lodged within it. Watching Jon's eyes flicker up when she sent him her address. "He leaves around seven, so come by at seven-thirty, then we have all day to make my house smell like my sex," Janice said, with a coy smile. "But I'm trusting you not to give out my home address," she said, in a teacherly voice.

"Wouldn't think of it," Jon stated, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Good," getting in another kiss as she pressed her 36A breasts into his chest, "now you better be off, or I might come to my senses," Janice said, backing away from him.

******

"Hey, baby!" Nora exclaimed as her son entered her shop once the bus had dropped him off. Seeing that look, the same look her son always has when they were alone together, on his face as he gazed at her once she had filled out the last of the paperwork for Maya's purchase. How her body heated as those brown eyes of his ran down it. Loving how he made her feel so wanted. Bemoaning that she still had a day to wait for her monthly friend to leave before she could have her son again.

"Hello, Nora," Jon greeted sinfully. Watching how his mother's dark brown hair fell forward as her cheeks rapidly blushed.

"Jon," she never could understand why she always got bashful when her son looked at her like that, "I need to speak with you about something... but after you've done your homework," Nora said, in a motherly voice.

"Oh?" Arching an eyebrow as he drew near to the counter. "Is it about those pictures you sent?" Jon asked, reaching out and softly cradling his mother's right breast. Noticing how his mother's brown eyes quivered as his thumb rolled along her hardening nipple.

"Jon," Nora sighed breathlessly, leaning in, passionately kissing her lover, her son. Letting him see how much she has missed him since he's been gone. Pressing her forehead against his, her arms wrapping around Jon's waist, so very glad she had taken her son as her new lover. Also very pleased that she finally knew the truth about Patrick.

"Hmm?"

Shaking her head, it was too soon to tell him that she wanted to try for a baby. "Nothing," Nora whispered, her lips lightly plucking at his. "Go on. Go do your homework; I'll be closing soon. Then I'll start dinner unless you would like to order in tonight?"

"While I love watching you cook, mainly because your ass bounces and sways," a sly smile graced his lips at how red Nora's face was getting, "I know how much your legs hurt during this time of the month. So let's order a pizza and watch a movie. Sound good to you?"

"Perfect," Nora sighed dreamily. Wondering when she failed to see how Patrick hadn't spent time with her to just be with her without the thought of getting laid in the end. "Go on. You'll scare away my customers," she said, with a joking smile on her lips as she pushed her son towards the staircase in the rear of her shop that led to the second floor. Biting her lip, waving to her son as he climbed the stairs. Feeling her mound throb, not in pain, but arousal, and hating how she couldn't take care of it without making a bloody mess. Praying that Jon would go along with her plan to humiliate her former friend Marinda and the three others who had betrayed her trust along with Patrick. She wondered how that ass was going to take it when he learns his very own son is a far better lover than he would ever be.

"Hey, Mom," Jon stuck his head out to the stairwell, causing Nora to raise her gaze.

"Yes, baby, what is it?"

"Love you." Her heart fluttered as those words reached her ears.

"I love you, too, Jon," Nora said, fighting herself from taking Jon right there on the stairs. "Now, go do your homework."

"Yes, ma'am," Jon teased before heading up to his room.

An hour later saw Nora locking up her shop, knowing Julie would be using the rear door once her classes finished for the night. Turning the 'open' sign around to 'closed', flipping off the lights in the bay windows where she showed off her mid-range priced antiques in case the store got broken into. Looking back into the shop, smiling, knowing today had been a very good day. Closing the connecting door that separated her show floor from her office and the stairwell. Throwing the deadbolt just in case, they tried to get past it and up to their private living quarters. Punching in the alarm code and flipping off the main lights of the shop. Her sweet humming filled the air as she walked up the stairs to join her lover for a relaxing night in.

"Baby?" Nora cooed, leaning against the doorframe of her -- now their bedroom. The moment they had returned from the pick over a month ago, she had moved Jon's belongings into it. After all, that is where her lover belongs; in her room and her bed.

"Yeah, Mom," Jon answered, turning in his seat to look at her.

"How much longer do you have?" Nora inquired; she didn't care if she or her son got bloody. She needed to feel him inside of her; the days of not being with him were wearing her down.

"Should be done here in a few minutes, have a light load today," Jon stated truthfully; in truth, he did most of his homework in class so he could have more time with his mother.

"Good," nodding, "come join me in the shower when you're done," Nora purred, swaying her ass as she walked towards their master bathroom. Tossing her shirt into the hamper along with her bra, so very glad she didn't need to wear it when it was just her and Jon. Walking out of the bathroom, as the shower heated up, topless. Noting how her son peered out of the corner of his right eye, watching the bounce of her 32DD breasts as she went to fetch them some clean towels from the linen closet. Smirking when she returned, bringing up her right breast, her tongue curled out, teasing her nipple. All so she could make her son flustered and entice him to hurry before walking back into the bathroom.

Julie released a tired breath causing her lips to smack together as she did. Locking the back door, so very glad to be home. Wondering if her brother would mind if she took out some stress relief on him. That thought put a smile on her face as she climbed up to the second floor. Knowing that since her mother's monthly friend had arrived, she's been getting the best sex she's had since her father took her virginity. She never understood how she could have been so easily duped by her own father. Why she allowed his lies to sway her into giving him her innocence.

Her head snapped up when her mother's voice rang out. "Fuck me, Jon. Oh fuck yes! Give me that cock, baby!" Fear flooded her eyes, knowing if her mother's period had passed, then she would be going without once again. She didn't know if she could do that when her own brother has been giving her such pleasure. She didn't know if she could go another two months after feeling such bliss at her brother's touch. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck your mother, Jon!" Walking forlornly to her room, dropping her bag on the floor. Falling face first onto her bed, crying loudly at the fact she would now be back to spying on them, listening to her mother moaning every night as Jon fucked her to sweet oblivion. "Oh, God! Jon, you're going to make your mother cum! That's it, fuck me harder!" Her fist beat rapidly on her bed, knowing that was her punishment for betraying her mother all those months ago.

Reaching up, bringing her oldest and most favorite stuffed animal, a gift from her grandfather before he died when she was six, to her chest. Hugging it tightly, knowing she had brought this upon herself. Julie tried to block out the sound of her mother's orgasmic wails, yet she couldn't, for she, too, knew what it was like cumming on her brother's cock. She couldn't help it; as she brought her knees up to her chest, her right hand found its way down and between her legs. Her fingertips skimming along her covered mound recounting the times she and Jon had been together. Remembering how his tongue felt on her little peach the very first time her brother tasted her. To how his cock felt deep inside of her as she rode him on her bed. To the way her ass bounced when he had taken her at the lake.

"Jon." His name was a whisper on her lips. "Please, Jon, don't forsake me," Julie pleaded, whimpering as she lightly rubbed her clitoris. "I can't go back to simply watching you. I need you," she moaned, burying her face into the top of her teddy bear. Sighing when she heard the shower going off, knowing she had to go and do her duties as her penitence. Her ears twitched at the sound of how happy her mother was as she neared their bedroom. Crestfallen, stepping into their bedroom as Nora exited the bathroom who stopped in her tracks in surprise.

"Julie, I thought your class lasted another hour?" Nora spoke, feeling her son's hand's slipping beneath her towel. Her body heated as he rubbed, squeezed, parted, and rolled her ass cheeks. Wondering what had her daughter so down given the way she was acting.

"We got out early," Julie said sadly, keeping her gaze down at the floor.

Nora nuzzled her son as he kissed along her neck before slipping past her. The love she had for Jon burned in her eyes as he approached his sister.

"Sis, what's wrong?" Jon asked, lifting Julie's chin. Noting how her eyes quivered in sadness, wondering who had hurt his sister enough to bring her to the verge of tears.

"I don't want to go back."

"Huh?" Jon uttered, confused.

"Please, don't make me," Julie pleaded, yet it wasn't Jon she was speaking to as she eyed her mother from over Jon's right shoulder. Noting how Nora didn't say a word as she opened her underwear drawer.

"Sis, what are you talking about?" Huffing as Julie threw her arms around him pressing his clean, bare chest into hers.

"I can't go back to the months of being alone," Julie uttered, burying her face into her brother's neck. Trying to hold back her tears at the thought of never knowing the pleasure her brother could bring ever again.

"Nora, what's she talking about?" Jon asked, from over his shoulder.

"How would I know," Nora muttered

"Mom?!" Jon spoke; the sternness of his voice stopped Nora in her tracks. Hearing his mother sigh behind him as she stood in the bathroom doorway.

"I never said you would be going back; you shouldn't assume things, Julie," Nora said, the hurt she still felt by her daughter's actions laced her words.

Jon sighed in his head as he held his crying sister in his arms and hearing his mother's own tears in the bathroom. Leading his sister over to the bed, telling her to stay there before walking into the bathroom. Taking his mother by the hand in pulling her into him. Gently rubbing her back as she sniffled, and felt her tear hitting his chest before rolling down it.

Noticing how both their eyes looked away from one another when he sat his mother down beside Julie as he stood in front of them. "Okay, this has gone on long enough," Jon said in a stern, commanding voice, crossing his arms. Seeing his mother's eyes flicking over to him as well as his sister's. "I understand how you feel, Nora, I do. I'd hate her as much as you probably do, given what you saw that day. Yet can't you see that Dad is the one you need to be really mad about, given he's the one who spluttered those lies about you. The one that used his guiles on Julie, given her lack of experience in the dating world," seeing his sister blush, "that she wouldn't know he was lying his ass off just to get into her pants. Mom," his tone softening, kneeling down in front of her, taking her hands into his, "I know it's hard, but can't you see it in your heart to forgive her?" Jon asked, his eyes staring up into hers. "She was inexperienced, and Dad is a serial cheater with years of experience getting married and unmarried women into bed. Doesn't it count that she was doing it for you, albeit in a very strange way." Not letting his sister out of the responsibility of her actions that led up to that day.

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers