All Comments on 'Outrage!'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Almost Brilliant

This was a great idea with some wonderful scenes, but I felt the pace of the story was a bit confused.

I write this in hope you take it as constructive criticism. I didn't like any of the characters. The mother was particularly unlikeable as she went straight from 'betrayed woman' to a 'horrible dominatrix' in too short a time.

The scene where her daughter blurted her heart out and the mother responded by getting her to eat her pussy was ridiculous. There was an opportunity for sympathy and understanding that would have given her some endearing traits. There was also an opportunity for her to show love.

The language she used was that of a man's and didn't cut like feminine revenge.

Lastly, a technical tip - Reading on an illuminated screen is not the same as reading a page in a book. Make your paragraphs four, maximum five, lines in length. It males for a faster read and stops the eye wondering down the screen, (I learnt that on a screenwriting course).

Good luck with the next chapter.

revved123revved123over 4 years ago
Wow

Please continue.... hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Mighty nice story. I liked the premise of the story and the initial buildup. I was surprised Nora waited so long to love her son with her pussy. I guess that makes it better in the end. Please continue this story if you desire and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Mom sounds hot as fuck, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now what?

First, I love your story. Especially the slow build up. But of course the next question is, what’s next? Well, for one, what’s to stop Patrick from getting his own video of Jon and Nora? Or if it’s a late idea for him, showing up to get that video and instead getting Jon and now Julie on video with Nora watching? That would seem to ramp up the tension between everyone and make the situation more interesting. How could they handle it? As to Nora’s friends who are or were fucking her husband behind her back, how can she use that to her advantage? She’s obviously carrying a grudge over this betrayal. I expect some sort of response from her. Is Nora the Domme of this trios? Because I get that feeling from how she handles things. She’s definitely the one in charge and has a strong personality where as Julie follows her lead and Jon is too young/naive to have formed his sexual identity. Anyway, I hope you have a start on chapter 2 and can’t wait to see it!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

As horny as Fuck! Get writing!! 5 Stars from me.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Classic Soul71

As usual you delivered another erotic and very hot tale of love and revenge. I really liked that you left it open for more, as I was nearing the final page I was wondering if you had decided to add Julie to the mix? I also think Patrick needs to be taken down, I loved that Nora knock him out cold, you really wrote him perfectly and had me hating him, especially when we find out about all of his other infidelities. Thank you for another great read.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
great read

great story nice flow and good build up. cant wait to see the next chapter

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story. It raised a few question about her so-called friends. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Great Story

Another great read by soul71. Loved the build up and how things where playing out. I'm really looking forward to hopefully at least another couple of chapters, that hopefully contain some sort of payback on the dad and her friends for what they did as there's no way that they believed she knew and was happy for him to screw around.

DMcG1811DMcG1811over 4 years ago

Another brilliant tale! Eagerly awaiting the next part to see how this story of family love and revenge unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

Very well written. I really enjoyed it. Waiting for chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5/5!

Easily your best story yet. Really well paced and well worth the read, keep it up!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Want more. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I sure would like to get to know Nora’s pussy and other treats. I could almost feel, see, hear, smell her treasure as it became moist, aroused, wet, hot, needy, enveloping, velvety, slippery, clenching, ... what a women! How I would love for it to be my sole sensory input as she settles down on my face as my hands on her hips and ass clutch her tighter ... tongue tubelike full of clitorius, lips rubbing labia, nose in vage with sight limited to a quivering brown star. Engulfed.

Good writing! Thanks for giving me Nora - congrats on such a talent!

neolynneolynover 4 years ago
Interesting

I hope we get to see retribution on Patrick for being a cunt and her "friends".

I mean what kind of friend does that? A friend husband/ wife come to you and say (s)he's in an open marriage and they don't verify it by asking the other party ?

They neither put 2 and 2 together when the other party never tries to get in on?

FOR TEN FREAKING YEARS?!

They must be the dumbest people alive.

I'm not even talking about Julie ...

Anyway, it was a good read, need more ! Please ?

(That or Unbelievable Part.4 )

Keep writing!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for it to continue. I will be watching for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel please...

Great story would love more.

BigDave999BigDave999about 4 years ago
Awesome Story..

Well done yet again..

Another great story.

Certainly needs a part 2.

Will we see another chapter for Silver Wind?

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago
More

This story needs another chapter.

Where he starts to build a family with his mom and maybe his sister. He still sounds so incredibly weak and behaves like he has no will of his own.

He has no demands at all and his mom has to tell him what to do. He should have realised that he is the man of the house now but he didn't.

It would be awesome to see a last chapter where he matures and takes responsibility for his mom(and sister).

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

This is a very interesting story line. Mom is educating her son in how to please a woman and in return getting pleased too. He's eager to help his Mom and hopefully he will be screwing her all the time. Now the daughter Julie; who caused the marriage to break; needs to be educated in sex and that her Mom wants to get Jon and Julie together sexually. Hopefully, both of them will then plese their Mom too. Yes, we need more and that the hot and hard sex will happen. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter

We all need another chapter!! 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I'm not going to say this is bad or anything. I was thoroughly enjoying this until Nora decided she wanted her daughter to eat her out after she was just told by her that she was used by the cheating dad. But while I do understand that doesn't erase the fact she had been fucking her father it just pisses me off because several paragraphs ago she say "that pussy is only for Jon now" or something to that effect and that immediately goes right out the window.

Sorry I know this is long and it probably doesn't matter at this point but personally when I read stories of this variety it seems suspicious when authors decide to make light of the relationships in general(incestuous or otherwise) it just seems like a vehicle for their own fetishes(which these stories are) but at the detriment to a cohesive plot and story, at least Nora isn't getting gangbanged by 10 guys while claiming that she "wants her son" like what happens in so many other stories.

Sorry for rambling. I liked the story but unfortunately I just hate when authors have their characters be unfaithful (yes I know how dumb that sounds) to the partners presented. Call me selfish or whatever but she literally claims she wanted her pussy to be saved for Jon then goes back on it not even a page later sorry but I'm bowing out. Thank you for the story anyway.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

She shouldnt make her son so nervous with all her teasing! Making scared she’ll be angry with him if he doesnt comply.. she says she doesnt want to hurt him but shes using him to hurt his father.. she shouldve talked to him about whats going on..

"What the hell!" Nora gasped in false outrage. "You do not feel up your date on the first date Jon!" she said, her hands covered her breasts in her mock anger.

What the hell? Shes been touching him all day and confusing him with her weirdness and now shes making him feel bad? If i was him i wouldve said sorry and drove her home and ignore her for her mixed signals until she comes clean about what she wants. Which is using him to hurt someone.

Now instead of comforting the daughter for being used she makes her her bitch? Lol funny turn! just one second ago she crossed her legs so that noone except john could see her pussy and now 2 mins later she lets the daughter lick her.

She didn't want Jon thinking she was using him like his father had done to Julie. Atleast she finally came clean with him and admits Julie was used, she should comfort her daugter as well. Because jon doing was doing exactly what Julie did. Touching kissing pauls wife.

"But that's long way off, you can't just jump into your girlfriend's pants so quickly," she teased as she winked at him. Why is she making him wait? To grow comfortable?

Nora I get it alright," Bob sighed, "We didn't know Pat was stepping out. We both thought you knew about it all. I mean you showed no signs of being pissed off at us... until today." 10 years? And they thought she knew? Yet her friend never talked to her about it if she knew for 10 years?

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

This is so much fun!

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Rereading for the new chapter coming in.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story, the plot is "okay".

But, the on-going idea of revenge is not appealing, and will influence me as to how far I go with my reading. With the "family unit" involvement, I would really like to see a more LOVING interaction between Mom, Son, and Daughter...Dad...leave him alone, unless he makes trouble and has to be taught a lesson.

On to Chapter 2, will see how this goes...😣

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

I agree on most comments. It seems to me that this chapter would be a good ending for me but who cares when you/we can get more lol

🙊🙉🙈💨🤔

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This family is certainly... interesting. A lying scumbag father that lies to his daughter to get her to let him fuck her - and anyone really to get some pussy, as it becomes clear later. A mother that wants to get revenge by seducing her son, and also punish the daughter by making her her personal pussy slave. A daughter that thinks fucking her father will help mom and dad get along but also doesn't mind fucking her brother later because hey she's horny. And a son... well actually he seems like the victim here, but is happy to go along with it for some mom pussy and whatever else he can get. This should be good.

I had to laugh when Nora was on the phone with her "friend" Miranda and she said they thought it was an open relationship. Am I missing something here? Would you accept that a couple is in an open relationship if you only heard it from one of them or would you need confirmation from both parties, especially if the one that hasn't confirmed it yet is your best friend? I think there's a lack of plausibility here. Then again, maybe they just didn't care and it was a loose enough excuse to give them peace of mind so they could just get to fucking. It wouldn't really surprise me to be honest.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Mom’s a psycho deviant. Her “passions” are an obsession rather than based in love. She’s abusing her kids, both sexually and psychologically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Outrage Series Info