Outrider Ania and the Werewolf

Story Info
A hunter of werewolves ends up on the wrong end of the hunt.
4.3k words
4.53
10.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outrider Ania and the Werewolf

A shadow moved among the trees without even as much a rustle of a leaf. Bow in hand, silver-tipped arrow at the ready. That shadow was Outrider Ania, better known as Ania the Heartgatherer, and tonight she was seeking to live up to her name. The heart she was seeking was, more specifically, a werewolf's heart. Even among the famed Outriders not many were foolhardy enough to hunt such quarry, but it was her specialty. Somewhere out there in the twilight shadows of the forest, it crept. Trying to evade her. But she had been on its trail for hours, closing in little by little. She knew it was out there, and it likely knew that something that wasn't prey was out there with it. All she had to do was get it to make a mistake.

Many joked that she had something wolf-like about herself. Some feral beauty, some wild air about her. Though slender, she was deceptively strong, forged by a life in the wilderness. Dark brown locks of hair fell to her jaw, framing a determined face, her eyes deep and ferocious as they searched the dark places among the trees. A woman intent on death. Though her friends would insist -- only half-jokingly -- that this was her usual demeanour.

A sudden rustle to her right made her halt and crouch, almost inhumanly still. From out of the underbrush came a deer, blissfully unaware of her presence. Without a sound, she put away the silver arrow and drew an iron-tipped one. Time for a well-tested strategy. She drew the bow. Took aim. Held her breath. And then, just as the deer turned to look towards her, she fired.

The arrow hit its mark, right in the deer's hind leg. It cried out in pain and took off in a limping sprint. For a moment, she smiled. The trap was set. The scent of blood would be irresistible to the beast, all she had to do now was trail it at a safe distance. This proved to be easy as the creature made no small amount of noise during its flight. Stalking from bush to bush she advanced, making sure she wasn't followed or watched herself. These were unknown forests to her, with many strange plants and growths. But she was a formidable huntress and had lived her entire life outdoors - save for some odd, bulbous fruits that hung low from the trees that she had to duck under to avoid there was little that would present a problem.

All of a sudden, the sound of carnage cut through the forest. Death cries mingled with growl of hunger, making for a grisly signal. The trap had sprung. Now she just had to get to it in time. The sun was slowly setting, making her approach all the more invisible. But this was no time to get cocky, and she knew it all too well. Step by slow step she approached the ongoing feast, silver arrow ready to fly. It would be preoccupied, but hardly careless. But as long as she could get one good arrow in, the werewolf would be as good as dead. Finally, looking through a clump of bushes, she spotted the beast. Hunched over the fresh corpse, having it's fill of meat. The moment was nigh. She took aim at its bulky torso, bow drawn taut. As long as the arrow stuck, it would weaken it enough to finish off easily. She held her breath. The arrow flew.

By some miracle of fate the werewolf bent to tear loose another piece at just the right moment and the arrow merely grazed its back. It howled in pain, burned by the silver, and took off running. She cursed her luck, drew another arrow and gave chase. Either she finished this off now or it would run to the ends of the earth. Werewolf or not, it knew to fear the moon metal.

She dashed through the underbrush, chasing after the beast who had given up on being stealthy. Though it was quicker than her, the thick underbrush slowed it down, and even a small amount of silver would weaken it. There was still a chance -- but she had to be just a little bit reckless. Under branches, over rocks, across streams she chased him, slowly getting close to getting a clear shot. But then, as she rounded a tree she ran face-first into one of the bulbous fruits which burst open, spewing dry powder all over. She coughed and wheezed, nearly stumbling to the ground. The powder was in her nose, in her mouth, in her lungs. It tasted bitter, burning inside her as if she had spent a week in the desert. But she couldn't stop. She could still catch it.

Despite the irritating feeling she ran on, not yet wanting to give up on her prey. But her strength quickly faltered and her breathing became laboured. She spit and swore, wanting to go on, but suddenly she could barely hear anything but her own heavy heartbeat. The burning slowly subsided, but was replaced by a strange tingling sensation spreading through her body. She prayed that she hadn't been poisoned. This was no time to start experimenting with an antidote. But it didn't feel like any poison she had ever been subjected to, it was more akin to a ... drug.

Her head was starting to feel light, her vision blurry. And then, a growing heat between her legs. She was getting wet. Very, very wet. She cursed that godforsaken forest and its misbegotten vegetation, sure that she couldn't pursue the werewolf any further. She could barely draw the bow properly, much less fire it accurately. She had to retreat and rest.

That's when she realized that she couldn't hear the werewolf anymore. Crouching down, she tried to listed, but by now her heart was pounding so hard she could barely trust her own hearing. It could be closing in on her. Instincts kicking in, she decided she had to retreat. There was recklessness and then there was having a death wish. So she started making her way back, as quietly as she could. But every step made her a bit more dizzy, a bit more unfocused. The fire between her legs was now a furnace. Sopping wet, her very blood set ablaze. A humiliating setback, but she could still make it back without bloodshed.

That's when she heard a loud snap somewhere behind her. It was following her. Fear gripped her heart, and despite all her experience in the wild her current state heightened it all. She should have stood her ground. Should have laid in ambush. Instead, she fled. Even with all her training, the poison that saturated her blood proved too powerful. She ran, almost panicked, stumbling through the undergrowth on weak legs. But the ever dimming light played tricks on her, shadows dancing and making the forest appear as little more than a blurry haze. Frantically, her eyes darted back and forth, trying to spot her pursuer. She could hear him all to well, stalking her somewhere out there, but her mind was getting more foggy by the second.

Her strength was quickly faltering, every step more clumsy than before. Whether it was survival instinct or the purifying realization that death was near, she finally understood that she couldn't keep running. Her only chance was to stand her ground, no matter how unfocused she was. She took a deep breath, desperately trying to collect herself. But she fumbled with the arrow, and even drawing the bow was almost too much for her now. She would have one shot, and one shot only. Otherwise she was dead.

Straining to keep the arrow ready to fly, she scanned the darkness of the forest. Her heart was beating so hard she thought she was going to die before the beast ever got to her. Even worse was the scorching heat between her legs that clawed at her focus and threatened to make her legs fail. Her breath ragged, sweating from both the exertion and whatever that dust had done to her, she waited in dead silence. It was out there. She knew it. The seconds felt like hours. Her arm burned and felt like it was going to snap at any second. And then, a shadow moved.

Just to her right from behind a tree charged the werewolf, howling bloody murder as it came in for a decisive attack. Her reflexes kicked in and she swung around, letting loose the arrow. But her focus was shot and the arrow went wide, hitting the beast in the shoulder. It roared in pain, but she knew it wasn't enough. She had missed her chance. Panic finally took hold as she took off in a stumbling sprint. As she ran she pulled out the silver dagger she had for emergencies -- she could never take that thing in close combat, but this was kill or be killed. Branches snapped and twisted behind her as the enraged werewolf closed in, and she realized that she had to make one final lunge at it. If only she could get the element of surprise. But a sudden root snagged her foot, and she landed on the ground with a heavy thud. For a moment she remained in a daze, before she finally came to her senses again. But before she could reach for the dagger, the beast was upon her.

She screamed as she felt the clawed hand close around her neck, pinning her to the ground. This was certain death, she was sure of it. The thundering growl above her almost made hear heart stop from fear. She prepared herself from the inevitable fangs tearing out her throat. But seconds later, there were no fangs. Only low growling and what seemed to be the sound of the werewolf sniffing the air. Paralyzed, she waited. Shivering. Sweating with fear. Suddenly, she felt another hand reach up and grab the lining of of her pants, ripping them down in one strong move. She yelped with shock as her bottom was exposed to the cool air and all of a sudden her mind reeled in confusion.

With brutal strength the werewolf forced her over on her back, holding her by the throat. A fresh fear rippled through her as she saw it looming over her, looking at her with wild eyes, fangs bared. Then, its turned its gaze downward, forcing its muzzle in between her legs. She gasped as she felt the wet, cold nose against her skin and suddenly she was all to aware of the fire between her legs again. The fear had made her forget it, but now the werewolf was drinking deep of her scent, obviously intrigued by her excited cunt.

"N-no, no..." she whimpered, now fearing a completely different fate. She tore and clawed at the werewolf's arm with failing strength but the beast barely seemed to notice it.

Instead it started licking eagerly at her wet slit, forcing her legs wide open with it's massive hand. She gasped as she felt the rough tongue lapping between her legs, shivering as unwanted pleasure tingled through her body. She fought as much as she could, but the werewolf was too strong, and every second of pleasure made her mind crack just a little bit more. She was dripping wet now, and as horrible as the idea of its tongue down there was, the pleasure it forced upon her was excruciatingly intense. Before long she didn't have strength left to fight, but could only gasp and claw at the ground as the werewolf's tongue drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

She swore and moaned, gritting her teeth as she tried to resist, but the big tongue dancing over her clit and between her sensitive lips was driving her insane. It was too much, too intense. She didn't want it. But there was no holding it back. She gave out a weak, impotent whimper in protest, and then she came. Mewling like a whore, boots scraping against the ground as she writhed, she orgasmed as the beast lapped at her juices. It was so shameful, but the pleasure could not be resisted. Finally, the creature relented, leaving her to gasp for air, teary-eyed and exhausted. Her body hummed with pleasure and despite the climax the fire between her legs was just getting stronger.

The werewolf raised its head again, looming massive above her. She looked up, fearing for her life. That's what she saw it. The huge, swollen cock emerging from its sheath. A thick, dire thing that seemed to grow each second, dripping hot precum on her stomach. with a mix of horror and wonder she watched as it grew forth, finally revealing a thick, bulbous knot at the base. The sheer size of it made her tremble, even as just a small whiff of pheromones made her body ache.

"P-please, don't-" she begged, trying to close her legs. But the beast wasn't having it.

It forced her legs open, growling menacingly as it pushed her back to raise her hips. She struggled and twisted, mewling as it positioned itself to take her. The first thrust slid off her, spreading warm precum over her crotch. The second almost slid into her ass, making her gasp with shock. But the third thrust hit its mark, and she screamed as the hot, monstrous cock spread her open. The beast growled with delight as it felt her tight hole squeeze, unable to offer any more resistance. For a moment she was stunned, unable to handle the massive invader. Already she felt him spill searing hot seed inside her, spurts of heat deep inside that made her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure.

She kicked and struggled, but to no avail. There was nothing she could do as the werewolf forced inch after inch of its fat cock into her, holding her tightly by the throat. It started thrusting as she tightened around him, relentlessly trying to get all the way inside her. She was sopping wet by now, and every time he entered her it was accompanied by sloppy, vulgar sounds. Her begging had turned into incoherent babbling in between whorish moans as her mind misfired from the overwhelming sensations. He was so deep inside her, his thick cock conquering her cunt like no man had ever done before. Still she tried to resist, to stave off the pleasure, but the poison in her system had made her body all too eager. She felt herself drool, barely able to control herself as she clawed wildly at the ground and at her assailant, every moment feeling a disastrous climax building inside her.

He fucked her with animal ferociousness, rough and deep, filling the forest with the noise of sloppy mating. His cock felt impossibly hot inside her, a delicious, throbbing heat that made her feel like she was melting. It was wild and feral, almost as if he was trying to kill her. But as deep as he already was, she could feel hit bulbous knot slamming against her, still demanding to get in. It struck fear in her heart, but with an earth-shattering orgasm quickly approaching, she could only hold on for dear life. Over and over he rammed into her, fucking her against the forest floor. A primal rutting, one that wouldn't end until he was sated. And finally, it became too much for her.

She came in a screaming orgasm, her whole body convulsing as she climaxed all over his cock as he kept rutting her. Fiery waves of bliss washed over her, eyes rolling back as the werewolf choked her against the ground. Cramping, squeezing around his fat cock, still denying his knot entry. But he was demanding. Insistent. Pressing harder and harder, slowly spreading her open. Her eyes went wide, groaning deeply as she felt the bulbous flesh demanding to get inside. She tried to fight it, to squeeze as best she could, but he was far stronger.

"I-it's too ... Oh gods ... fffuuu-" she moaned, feeling the hard knot slip ever deeper, pushing her cunt to the edge. She was sure she couldn't possibly take it, too tight even with how wet and slippery she was. But he just didn't stop. He kept pushing. Forcing. And just when she thought she would break the thick knot popped inside her, her tight cunt squeezing tightly around him. She could barely breathe, eyes wide from the overwhelming presence between her legs. He was so big, throbbing deeper inside her than she though possible. For a moment he was still, his knot grinding against that sensitive spot inside her, bringing her dangerously close to another climax. By now there was no fight left in her, only the desperate struggle to survive this intense mating. But this was only the beginning.

As soon as he had gotten comfortable inside her, the werewolf started thrusting again, his mighty cock plunging deep as he used her. She whimpered and moaned, trying to beg, but unable to even muster the words as the sensations overwhelmed her. Only seconds after she took the fat knot she felt a deep, rumbling climax approach. Hands desperately clutching at the werewolf's fur, eyes rolling back as her body seized up. And then, she exploded. Gushing hard, she erupted in wet spurts, helplessly trembling as violent shockwaves rippled through her. The biggest, deepest climax of her life. But the werewolf just kept rutting, his drool spattering on her tits. Harder. Deeper. And her climax just didn't stop. Every time his thick knot ground against her sensitive spot it prolonged her delicious agony, until she was weeping with pleasure.

She could do nothing but take it, holding on for dear life, unable to protest as the beast finally erupted inside her. With a deep, triumphant growl the werewolf climaxed, spurting her tight cunt full of hot, potent seed. Even in her delirium she felt it, those forceful jets of cum filling her up deep inside, like molten metal. It was so primal, so filthy. The werewolf's eyes gazed at her with feral dominance, and she didn't dare look away, completely transfixed. He came so much, so hard, her body unable to take it all. And then, a strange sensation gripped her. Some unspeakable intensity deep in that heat. But somehow, she knew. He had impregnated her. Bred her like a little bitch. His seed, already spilling out of her, had taken root inside her. Her mind misfired, unable to deal with it all, too exhausted and overwhelmed. All went dark.

For but a few brief moments, she awoke. There was darkness. Strong, clawed hands holding her. She was being carried away. But consciousness escaped her once again.

When she awoke again, the first thing she felt was rough fur underneath her. The second thing was massive paws forcing her into position on her stomach, legs spread open. Her mind reeled, trying to remember. But by the time she realized what had happened and was happening right now it was too late. The werewolf pinned her shoulder to the ground with its hand and she could feel the hot, swollen tip push into her. She cried out and struggled, but it grabbed her hair hard and pushed deeper inside her. It was rough and filthy, a merciless mating as she was forced to take it all again.

The beast claimed her with animal savagery, quickly getting her to moan and whimper with involuntary pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm were forced from her as the knotted cock plunged inside her cunt, and finally, the werewolf filled her with its hot, potent seed yet again. This time, she remained awake, a shivering wreck of a woman. Sweaty and shaky, she laid under the werewolf, its big knot still stuck inside her. By now, it was starting to dawn on her that she was in real trouble. If it actually had impregnated her...what the fuck was she going to do?

***

Those first days were all but easy. Even though it quickly became apparent that the werewolf wouldn't kill her now that it could get something more appealing from her, it was a very precarious situation. At first she tried to resist, but it became all to apparent that when the beast wanted to rut her, there was nothing she could do to prevent it. It was rough, savage even, and always ended with her exhausted from violent orgasms, leaking warm seed. At least the damned creature brought back kills to feed her.

It was a strange feeling that first time she saw it carry back a fresh deer kill to the den. A first sign that the creature actually attempted to care for her. Perhaps it sensed that she was carrying its offspring? It would hardly care much for her well-being if she was just a warm body to rut. It watched her with curiosity as she made a fire to cook the meat -- even if this situation was all types of messed up, she still needed nourishment. As she prepared the meat, she tried to formulate some kind of plan. She had to escape, but her belongings were lost somewhere in the wild and she was several days away from any human dwelling. All alone out here, captured by a werewolf, things looked dire to say the least. But she couldn't give in to despair. A chance would show itself, sooner or later. It had to.

12