Outrider Ania and the Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon she gave up resisting when the beast came to claim her. At first she just laid limp, letting it drain its balls deep inside her. But soon she realized that it was more expedient to simply spread her legs and let it rut her on her back or on all fours, whichever it preferred that day. But no matter her passivity or submissiveness, it fucked her to delirious pleasure every time, leaving her little more than a whimpering mess on the ground.

As days turned into weeks, she did try to escape a few times, taking the chance to run while the werewolf was out hunting. But without fail, it tracked her down, forcing her to the ground and fucking her roughly as if to assert possession of her. And then it carried her exhausted body back to the den once more. At times, desperation clawed at her, lost and alone. But the days became a strange routine out there in the wild. She made the den more livable for herself, gathered herbs and berries as the beast watched her to make sure she didn't try to run yet again. She kept on looking for a way out, but accepted that it may take some time.

With shame she realized she was starting to enjoy his rough advances as the weeks went on. It was like her cunt never could get enough, at first simply letting him use her without resistance, but soon almost inviting him. She began craving that rough mating, almost addicted to the feeling of him filling her and spilling his hot seed deep inside. It was so primal, so primitive, a bitch being used by her male. A part of her was deeply ashamed of what she was becoming. But who was here to judge her?

As the weeks passed her suspicions were confirmed as she began to show. Her stomach started to swell -- much earlier than she felt it should. But then again, this was no human offspring. Her breasts grew as well, aching as she grew more and more pregnant. The outings slowly became more cumbersome, and even though the werewolf trusted her more now, she couldn't venture too far without getting tired. But they still rutted, although not quite as roughly any more. But something about her pregnant state gave it a primal allure, like she was giving in to some ancient urge. By now she received him with eagerness, begging for his cock, begging for his hot seed, begging to feel that big knot lock inside her. And he was all to eager to give it all to her.

Thus time passed, until her abdomen bulged and her breasts swelled with milk. That is when she one morning awoke, feeling like something was off. There was no sign of her mate, not a sound to be heard outside. She waited for a while, having a small bite to eat, but there was a gnawing feeling deep inside her that wouldn't let go. The hours passed, with no sign of him. Finally, as the afternoon was closing in on evening, she had to go out and search. She wandered through the woods that had become her home for over an hour, suddenly feeling strangely lost. She could feel that something was wrong.

Finally, she found him. Or what was left of him. His lifeless body laid splayed open, bloody and cold. His heart had been removed. Grimly ironic, considering her original motives. Staring down at his corpse, she was struck by how she felt ... nothing. No glee over being free from her captor. No sorrow over the death of her mate. Just a cold, hard dose of reality. She was all alone in the middle of nowhere, pregnant with ... something. This would not do.

She returned slowly to the den, somewhat stunned. As if in a trance she gathered her belongings, which had long since been found during a walk and mended. She had kept the silver stowed away, though. There wasn't much food to speak of, but enough to last her for a little bit. Come the morrow, she would take her gear and begin the trek back to civilization. After that, she'd have to figure out what to do with the ... situation. It wouldn't be easy, nor pleasant.

But she would survive. That was, after all, what the Outriders were best at.

* Thank you for reading thus far <3 if you enjoyed it, I'd love it if you left a comment below and checked out my other stories! *

12