All Comments on 'Outside the Squared Circle'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Good story, I think. A bit confused as to what they were training for - they wanted to be professional wrestlers? She was a foot taller than her big brother? Inconvenient for sex, I would think. Still, the story was fairly well written. Thank you.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 2 years ago

Nice job. A continuation of this would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it very much. You spent as much care writing the relationship as the sex. It did not feel rushed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was really disconcerting to me (having at one point trained in "pro wrestling") that you were so far off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's very different when the female takes the lead. The story takes on a whole new feel. Well written as always. Great job.

TheLoremasterTheLoremasteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

A thousand apologies to my editor in my haste to publish this story I forgot to acknowledge his assistance in the opening. As such I will do it here, my utmost thanks to Jim1855 for taking the time to edit this piece.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 2 years ago

Cute story and worth the read. Though as a loooooong time fan of (pro) wrestling I would say that I'd have preferred a little more back & forth between them. Give the illusion that Julia would lose. But either way, loved this story. Wouldn't be against you doing a sequel. Say...a couple years in after they both get in the biz?! IDK, just a thought! L8R!!!

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

I hope there is another chapter. The great non -sexual build up can flow into a series of adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...

SIMILAR Stories