Outside the Squared Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..."

"No buts. It's just one kiss, big brother. How bad could it be?"

Martin grumbled, but the emergency was not getting any further away. Reluctantly, he paused and let out a deep sigh. "Fine. One kiss, just for a second. Then we're done, alright?"

Julia smiled and gave a nod. "Deal." She shifted slightly on top of him, scooting backwards so she could get a better angle. Leaning down, she positioned her face right above his, lips inches away. "You have to do it."

His heart now racing, Martin looked up into his sister's eyes from a new proximity. Swallowing, he carefully brought his hand up towards her face, touching her cheek with his palm. He waited, as if for time to pass by and the kiss having already happened. Nothing could be heard in the room except for their breathing, the two of them slowly approaching a common rhythm as the situation escalated.

Deciding to just get it over with, Martin lifted his head and brought his lips to Julia's. The kiss was brief, and when they parted he could still feel the tingling left behind.

Julia did not move, her eyes still watching him.

His heart-beat now so loud in his ears that he could barely hear anything, Martin did the unthinkable. He lifted his head again, letting their lips meet once more. Another parting, and a soft gasp escaping from Julia. Then one more union. This one lasting for more than three seconds, their mouths locked together in a forbidden encounter. When they separated this time, they looked into each other's eyes. No more words needed to be said.

They kissed once more, this one more passionate and aggressive, the tips of their tongues coming out to wrestle with one another. Their breathing synchronized, they worked in complete harmony. Throwing caution to the wind, they began to run hands over each other's bodies, Julia tracing his toned chest, and Martin exploring the upper body of his little sister. When he first nudged against her chest, Julia stiffened and her body started trembling, forcing her to break the kiss and throw her head back.

Looking at each other, she then reached a hand underneath her sports-bra and shifted to pull it over her head and toss it aside. Martin had expected a brace underneath, but instead his eyes were met with the sight of Julia's full breasts, her nipples stiff as small mountain peaks. The vision was only momentary, as a second later, Julia had leaned back down to continue their making-out session.

His shorts now painfully restraining, Martin had tossed all reason aside. His beautiful sister was half-naked in front of him, and she clearly wanted this. One hand went to her breasts, feeling their smooth skin against his palm, while the other went around and to her ass that was dangerously close to his bulging erection.

He did not know how long they stayed like that, but when they parted his mind had only one concern. He tried to shift to get Julia to shuffle off his chest, but she didn't budge. Instead, she reached behind her and pulled hard at his shorts, nearly tearing them at the seams. His underwear was next, and soon his cock was standing at attention just behind her firm ass. Still showing no signs of rolling onto the floor, Julia instead began to rub her leggings-covered lower body against his member, teasing it further. Lust over-riding any sense of reason, Martin went the path of least resistance. Grabbing hold of his sister's leggings with both hands, he began to tear them apart, exposing the wet underwear beneath.

Julia let out a gasp, and gave him an encouraging nod, one of her hands now grabbing his shaft and stroking it up and down. Martin moaned, but continued to tear at the fabric until it was mere scraps. Julia heaved on top of him, and for but a few seconds, she reached down to the cloth that was covering her soaked sex and pushed it aside while using her other hand to guide the tip of his cock to her entrance.

Both paused when they made contact, looking at each other. However, there was no doubt. They both wanted this, needed this. So without waiting for a word of confirmation, he began to thrust his hips upwards slowly, feeling the head of his shaft penetrate her folds and begin its journey. He paused when he felt some resistance, and his heart nearly stopped. He swallowed, looking up at Julia and opened his mouth to speak.

Placing a finger against his lips, Julia shook her head, and with cheeks flushed spoke through soft moans. "I... I saved it for you... big brother."

With that, she pushed back against his cock and he could feel her hymen break. Julia winced as the manhood penetrated deeper, and a few tears ran down her cheek.

"Sis, I..."

Julia shook her head. "It's... it's o-okay. Just... hurts a b-bit..." She paused, waiting for her body to adjust. "I... I'm s-so happy. I-I have wanted this for y-y-years..."

Martin felt his heart swell with joy at those words, and he reached up to very gently touch her cheek. "I'll do my best to make the wait worth it. I love you, Julia."

Julia gasped and covered her mouth, tears starting to flow at a more rapid pace. He reached up with his other hand, cupping her face and wiping her tears with his fingers.

"Just do what you want to. You dictate the pace."

Julia gave a small nod, and even if her body was trembling, she tried to steady her breathing. Her inner walls squeezed around his shaft, and after another thirty seconds or so, she tried to move. It was still clearly painful to some degree, but she didn't let that stop her.

Lifting her hips carefully, she let his manhood glide towards her entrance but stopping when he was about an inch from leaving. Then, she lowered herself down gradually, letting him sink in once more and feeling the stiff length exploring her untouched depths.

This repeated itself about a dozen times, each time getting more smooth and Julia's hesitation fading away. By the end of the tentative movements, any pain in her face had vanished, replaced with cheeks flushed crimson and eyes glazed with lust.

"Good. Just let your body speak. Don't try to over-ride it."

Julia nodded, and placed her hands on his chest. "Can... can you take it off?"

"Of course." Martin shifted slightly so he could reach, and despite Julia's body pushing him down, he managed to tear his shirt off to expose his ripped torso.

"So... so beautiful..." She began to trace each individual muscle, feeling the toned skin underneath her fingertips.

"So are you." He responded, reaching up to feel her arms, abs, and chest. "You've come a long way... every bit of this is thanks to your hard work."

Julia gave him a sheepish smile, her hips still planted against his, feeling his cock just adjusting itself. "Well... I'm glad you don't dislike muscular women."

Martin chuckled at that, still tracing her skin. "I'd love you no matter what your shape. You're my sister."

That seemed to set off a switch in Julia's head, and suddenly she began to grind her hips, twisting the manhood inside her. "Mmmm... yes..."

Martin let out a moan, and watched her closely, trying to maintain some lucidity despite the pleasure and tension. "You like hearing that?"

Julia moaned as she felt him thrust lightly, sending shivers down her spine. "Yes... I'm a bad little sister, aren't I?"

Martin moved his hands to her firm ass, squeezing against her cheeks. "Oh, very much so. Good little sisters don't fuck their brothers."

Another thrust, and Julia was clearly getting into it even more. "Mmm... I'll be your bad little sister any time..."

She began to meet his movements, lifting herself up slightly to give each thrust more impact. As their sweaty bodies pushed closer together, the tension grew more intense. After a few of these small thrusts, Martin couldn't take it any more.

"Sis... I... I need to..."

Julia nodded. "I know. I... I want this too." She took a deep breath, bracing herself. "I want this to be memorable, for both of us. Please... fuck me, big brother."

That was all the affirmation he needed, and his cock took the wheel in that instant. He began to thrust his hips more purposefully, feeling his shaft reach further into his little sister, and she met him with equal vigour. Soon they were lost in a trance, Julia's body quivering as her breasts jiggled in the air, affected by the repeated strokes from Martin's member.

Julia moaned without care for anyone who could hear them, and she made every effort to match her brother in terms of pace. This was something she had dreamed of for a long time, and now that it was finally happening? She would work herself to the bone in order to make it the best first session of love-making ever.

Martin reached up and pulled her face closer to his, locking them together in yet another kiss. Feeling her excited breathing against his chest, and hearing the sounds of pleasure from deep in her throat fuelled him, and he felt like he never wanted it to stop.

Breaking away after a few seconds, Julia arched her back and sat upright, her entire body trembling as the tip of Martin's cock now reached even deeper inside her. She leaned back further, moving her hips to meet his thrusts, wanting him to go deeper than ever before.

The two siblings mated in this manner for a long while, but all good things come to an end. With their bodies now dripping with sweat and their breathing growing more tired after the intense last hours, Martin looked up at his sister, trying to steady his own breathing despite exhaustion threatening to set in.

"Sis, I... I can't go for... much longer..."

Julia was clearly in much the same state, her movements becoming more erratic and sluggish. She gasped as the tip of his shaft continued to pound into her, taking away every other breath with the intensity.

"I-I know... it's okay, y-you can... cum in-inside..."

That caused Martin some pause, his brows furrowing. "But..."

"I'm o-on the pill... be-besides, I don't t-think you could pull o-out now anyway..."

Martin groaned and moved his hands to her hips again to assist her riding motions. "No, I... I don't think I can... alright, I... I'm really close..."

Julia gave an approving nod and continued her movements, grinding her hips to tease his trembling cock further. Barely fifteen seconds had passed before she felt the member start to pulsate inside her, and she looked down at her brother.

"Do it..."

Martin roared out in that instant, his seed rushing from its home in his balls and up through the length of his cock, finally erupting out of the tip and splattering against Julia's inner walls. In unison, Julia reached climax in that instant, her entire body starting to tremble and quiver, severe jolts of pleasure rushing through her and causing her juices to squirt out along Martin's manhood to mingle with his sticky seed.

One, two, three, four, thick loads were shot out and deposited deep inside his little sister, and once the rush of orgasmic bliss started to recede, he found himself breathing like he had just run a marathon, Julia collapsed on his chest.

"You... you okay?" The words were hard to form, his mind still enraptured by the most powerful orgasm he had experienced in years.

Julia was quiet for a while before she slowly turned her head to look at him. Her eyes reflected nothing but adoration and pure joy, all while her body held onto his shaft. She smiled softly, clearly entirely out of energy.

"Yeah... t-that was... a wild r-r-ride..."

He kissed her tenderly, running a hand through her wet hair. "It was. Perfect in every way."

That caused her to blush and she shifted to rest her head on his chest, looking towards the window. "Thank you. I... I hope you are not m-mad at me."

Martin shook his head, carefully stroking her hair. "No, I'm not mad. A bit bewildered, but... not mad." He sighed happily. "We should probably have a shower."

Julia remained where she was, her voice soft. "We should, but... can we stay like this f-for a bit? I don't think I c-could move my legs right now..."

"Then I'll carry you." With those words he carefully shifted to a sitting position, keeping her in his lap. When he tried to pull his cock out, Julia reached back and prevented it from escaping.

"Please... I've wanted to feel y-you inside me for so long... j-just a bit longer?"

He smiled and with some effort got to a standing position, holding her in his arms with her pussy still impaled on his softening member. "Alright. Quite spoiled, aren't we?"

Julia giggled and relaxed in his arms as he walked towards their bathroom. "Always. I a-am your naughty little sister, a-after all..."

Martin paused for a moment before catching himself, shaking his head. Whatever had changed between them would have to wait. Right now, he just wanted to get clean, and then sleep.

"Reckon this helped towards your training for the match?"

Julia smirked as they entered the bathroom. "Oh, I'm n-not sure. We may have t-to do some s-supplementary lessons..." She leaned in towards his ear, whispering in a husky voice. "My big brother..."

***

And so we reach the end of yet another story. I will be looking forward to your feedback, and I want to give some reassurance. I plan on writing more in the coming months and hopefully years, as I try and prepare myself for a leap of faith to maybe make this more than an amateur writing for recognition. Thank you all who have supported me, and I hope I will be able to continue delivering to your expectations.