Outside the Wire

Story Info
Young slut gets further used by the prisoners.
5.1k words
4.62
12.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are of legal age.

A few months had passed by and Smiley or the Baker depending on his mood and intentions had 'introduced' me to many of the interested prisoners, most were frustrated and a usable slut was popular, I'd been fucked a few times a week and sucked cock a few times more.

I was constantly horny, teenage horny anyway but especially twink, fag, slut horny with a few dozen horny and frustrated pervert prisoners to satisfy on-demand horny.

By this stage, I had begun shaving all my body hair and had grown my hair into a then-fashionable ponytail and I wore skin-tight jeans all the time, going commando and otherwise naked unless the weather or family and community standards demanded less me, less 'advertising' and more teenage son of an officer, as instructed by the Baker.

After quickly becoming the 'camp bike' I'd relaxed and accepted my desire for the sex and defined and become sure of my love of sex, all kinds of it, I still occasionally got to enjoy wanking off watching the wife of an officer sunbathe nude, sometimes not alone and I'd enjoy watching her suck and fuck, just as I used to, only now I'd also be grinding down on a thick rubber plug, even more frequently I'd orgasm and spill my seed while being fucked by cock!

Smiley, the Baker and my groomer was by now effectively my pimp, not that I saw that back then. I was caught up in the thrill of just so much illicit /immoral behaviour associated with mindblowing pleasures.

He arranged when, where and who got to use me, for I never knew what price and during the morning bread delivery ride I'd get my orders for the day when I helped him. Usually, I got 'orders' every day I was free of my studies at university as I had ensured most weekends and Wednesdays and Fridays were free, the house was empty and I was available.

This particular Saturday I met the Baker at the bikeshed near the kitchen and hopped up on the handlebars and moved off up the drive towards the quarters, halfway through the orchard the Baker unexpectedly stopped.

"Get down."

I slid from the handlebars and turned to face him, he looked stern, the Baker,

"Undo those jeans and lower them so I can get at you."

Keeping my head down I undid the buttons and slid the jeans down my thighs where they'd hopefully stay put a d fall to the ground exposing the perversions I was involved in.

"Turn around," he commanded

I turned around to face up the road towards the quarters praying no one from there or the prison appeared just now when something fluttered behind me and a soft bundle hit my shoulder, it was white cloth.

"Bend over and pick it up and put it on then climb back up behind the breadbox on my bars."

With straight legs which I parted as much as the jeans permitted I bent from the waist and reached for the cloth bundle, I knew my exposed cock, balls and especially arsehole were being hungrily devoured as the rapist imagined 'fucking me up' and increasing his excitement and his threat to me. Aroused and not now caring where I was I delayed rising and wiggled my hips allowing my genitals to slap my inner thighs displaying for him.

"Get it on and get up here you fucking tease," he growled.

I quickly tied on the long white bakers' apron which came below my knees and slightly crossed at the rear. I stepped to the bike and climbed onto the handlebars my legs between them and the breadbox which was built over the front axle. The apron parted as I sat across the bars and my bare thighs touched the warm metal, my buttocks the rider's side of them just above the reinforced steering head.

This Saturday the bread delivery was a bit later at 0900, but no one would notice as it was already warm and going to be very hot so most of the officers had packed up their families and went to the local sports club pool a good hour by car. Anyway, they'd all be drinking and partying until late evening. It was a weekend visitors-day so with minimum officers working and with 'Fat Albert', a lazy, fat bastard who never left the office being the day-boss, security would be lax and a lot of the time most of the prisoners would be unobserved for hours at a time only having a parade in the morning at 0800, 1200 and again at 1700 leaving them free to do almost anything they wanted unless they had a visit where the officers would be.

The Baker steered one-handed while surreptitiously fingering my arse or pulling my genitals back between my thighs and squeezing my erection and/or balls under the apron and whispering hoarsely what he had organised for the day, describing what I would be doing later.

Slowly riding along in front of the largely empty quarters we only stopped twice so I could jump off the bike and deliver the bread to each of several houses, pick up tomorrows orders and then remount the bike and his fingers.

After the first stop on remounting I mounted all of the Bakers fingers which he slowly twisted and swirled around in my slackening sphincter and described how he would use, abuse and fuck me up tomorrow after I'd been used by my customers and he'd been paid and received a report on my performance.

After the second stop, instead of turning about and returning to the prison, he rode on to the very end of the line of houses and the 20 bedroom single mens' quarters. This long and empty building was isolated by 50m or so of scrub, he stopped after turning up past the end of the building along the wall with just the bush on looking.

"Be in the woodshed at 10 sharp. "

I nodded as he withdrew his knuckle deep fingers leaving me hanging open to greasily grasp and squeeze my genitals hard making me quietly squeal.

"Take your toys slut. I've got a few loving couples who'd like to FUCK UP a faggot, 'especially' a white boy and the son of a boss!"

He twisted my genitals and squeezed harder causing me to grunt and tears spring to my eyes as the Baker got off the bike and using my cock and balls pulled me around the front of the and pushed me over the breadbox.

"You haven't answered slut."

Confused, pained and highly aroused I merely grunted, lube dribbling out of my gape.

The Baker growled,

"Slut." and shoved his free hand into my rectum.

I squealed, people were moving about even if not near us and I was excited and scared we'd be caught.

"Please, sir. please!" I begged.

He lent in close behind me and in a deep growl, I had heard only when he wanted to take me roughly and act out his rape desires.

"Shut up Slut! Take it!"

He began to make a fist inside my rectum pressing against my prostate.

"You've got customers in about half an hour so I can't FUCK, YOU, UP!" He growled. I whimpered, my arse responding to the now freely rotating fist that was slowly going deeper.

"Tomorrow I'm going to FUCK, YOU, UP!"

He ripped out his clenched fist. I gagged back a scream and pushed out my arse so it began to prolapse in oh so near an orgasm.

He began slapping my budding rose,

"Suck it up slut. PULL, YOUR, CUNT, BACK, INSIDE!"

My grunts were heartfelt even if stifled as I craved screaming my release and surrender and contracted my guts to tighten up my gape.

"Good whore. Buyers at least want to touch the sides, tighten it up."

Get up to the woodshed and YOU, DO, WHATEVER, THEY, WANT!"

I moaned my consent as I was deep in my slut from the quick, rough fisting and slowly came around as I felt him tying a band around the base of my cock and balls until they were stretched out, tied off, my erection bound down along my balls leaving only the swollen shiny head and balls exposed.

He stepped back,

"That's it, get to the woodshed whore and wait."

I wobbled to my feet and pulled my jeans up and braced myself against the breadbox and the Baker climbed aboard.

"Uh Uh, you run along, don't forget the toys, they've been specially requested!"

He rolled the tricycle away and I watched him ride off as I began the 5-minute walk home. I arrived as my family were loading the car, I repeated my excuse, 'cramming' and was alone as they left to join the rest of the families at the club.

My bound genitals were throbbing, my hole rhythmically contracting in excited anticipation as I made my way to retrieve the toys from under my bed. I grabbed the 3" plug, 'Fuck touching the sides. They just needed a thicker cock!' and sat it on the bedside cabinet where I flopped down on it until it was fully inserted and my swollen arse lips felt to cool Formica top.

I put the toys, some poppers Smiley had supplied, lube and paper towels in my small backpack and jogged to the woodshed past the empty quarters and along the perimeter track beyond the wire in full view of the single transportable cells that made up the prisoner compound. As I passed a couple of prisoners sitting outside their cells whistled and one shouted out asking,

"Who's getting it today sweetie?"

I ignored them and turned up the track towards the woodyard with its shed where I'd first been used by prisoners and by this simple act letting the whole yard, all 100+ know where I'd be. After it had become the Wood Parties boast that they were the first to break me in and used the woodshed to let me ride the train, I'd spent many days pulling trains in the hidden alcove.

I got to the secluded space behind the pile of firewood against the slatted wall and stripped off except for the genital bindings, placing my toys; a huge aluminium cock-shaped can opener, a solid wooden pole rounded off at both ends, clothes pegs, leather strips, lube and poppers against the wall in the sun, warming and available. Then I lay back across the block that had been placed so I could be surrounded when a party was arranged and my face and arse were at cock height.

I heard movement and then saw two men emerge into the area. They were standing looking at me exposed and ready.

One wore prison greens the other wasn't, a visitor! They stepped about me to stand either side of my head.

The one in prison greens spoke as he grabbed my hair in one hand.

"See, This is the slut I told you about. He's fucking disgusting but young and the son of one of the bosses."

The visitor laughed,

"I thought it was just your wank fantasy. Have you fucked it yet?"

My aching balls throbbed at the image of men all over the prison wanking off to dreams of using me and I moaned deep in my throat, opened my mouth and extended my tongue.

The prisoner had pulled his cock and balls free from his fly and dropped the head in my mouth,

"Uh, I, I uh, I just face-fucked him. He's got a real deep throat. Get it out and let him choke."

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched him open his jeans and let them slip down his thighs, his cock was Huge! I eagerly licked the prisoners' big knob as it advanced and parted my lips to invite it in, deep. The prisoner groaned and heaved forward, full depth pulling my attention from the growing monster to my right as my gullet engaged the thick knob and tried to massage it down to my guts. I moaned gurgling around the prisoners advancing knob causing my throat to tremble around the throbbing cock.

"Oh god, he's swallowing me, my balls are nearly in his mouth!" he called out, then he ripped it out of me with a crescendo of moans and gurgling of spit and precum.

"Get in there honey! CHOKE this slut!" He shouted and my head was pulled around so I was lips onto a thick dribbling cock, it arched up from his pubes and twitched. He looked down at me and took hold of my chin and ponytail holding me securely.

"This is going to be rough on you. I've stretched so many sluts and today it's YOU!"

He thrust between my lips his precum copious and salty, my tongue attempted to wrap around it,

"Oh good slut." he moaned

SWALLOW!" he grunted loudly and shoved his thick 10" monster over my tongue and into the entrance of my throat so I had to breath through my nose as he rested for a bit enjoying my stretching flesh.

"Hey, looky here, poppers. Fill him up on these and then stuff him until he passes out honey then we can fuck him up."

The prisoner had spotted the poppers as he'd stood back and began to undress, he retrieved them and brought them around behind me.

"Wait, honey. Just stay still and prepare him for the full length, I'll just fuel him up for you. SNIFF SLUT." He decided for us and shoved the bottle under one nostril as he blocked the other so I could only get higher and higher with each inhalation and any iota of any remaining reserve was gone.

The monster was then swiftly introduced to my gullet cutting off any breathing. The visitor was watching me as my eyes bulged, face reddened and my throat contracted to attempt to swallow him completely, tears began to roll and an occasional gag would cause more intense contractions. My mind focussed down to just the pole in my gullet, my vision just his pubes, his smell, his grunting and he began to fuck me, small moves at first but quickly lengthening the strokes until he'd pull free allow his lover the prisoner to force me to sniff and dip his knob in my gooey mouth. Then he'd plunge in until he had nothing else to stuff me with, I'd gag and try to swallow him in a sea of drugged arousal.

The two of them fucked me royally, they spit-roast me, forced both their cocks into me as I screamed but they rammed up until they'd fully penetrated me and began fucking as I orgasmed continuously. Just about then, I passed into a sexual fugue and only awoke after they'd left me exposed, gaping, covered in their cum where they'd pounded my holes and smeared me.

I recovered a bit and was sitting up when two of the wood gang came in stripping. I'd been fucked hollow many times by these two, one had a short thick cock the other a long thin one and they both loved pissing in me and on me.

I climbed down off the block and knelt as they finished stripping, the thick cocked one turned and commanded me,

"Lick my arse slut."

I lent in and parting his cheeks I licked his sweaty hole making him groan.

The other knelt behind me and I just felt his thin cock slip inside my stretched out hole.

"Good god he's so fucking loose, there are no sides!" He announced. I grunted and sucked a hairy hole, my tongue slipping inside.

"I'm gonna have to piss all this scum out of you slut." and I felt a hot stream start to fill my guts and moaned vibrating my tongue in the arsehole and making him groan and turn around so his short thick cock slipped between my lips and onto my tongue, it tasted salty and I moaned in lust. He heaved his cock down my throat and held me close.

"I'm going fill your guts with piss then the weeks' load of juice will top it off slut, SWALLOW."

His cock trembled as his strong stream directly into my guts and thrilled I moaned to increase his excitement so he'd skull-fuck me as my bowels filled. Both of them stopped pissing, the one in my arse pulling out but he took the thick cock bottle-opener and stuffed it in me.

"Now you keep it in or else slut!"

I tensed my guts around the warmed metal enjoying the stretch and warmth deep inside me. The thick cock in my mouth withdrew then slammed back and he hammered me until he groaned and while holding my head to his groin and fed me his loaded balls as my gut roiled over. He pulled free and I just managed to gasp a breath before the long thin knob was in my gullet and I was again pounded until another load was pumped past my heaving gullet.

He pulled out and forced me to stand before pushing across the block backwards. He grasped my ankles and passed them to his mate who pulled them right back so my arse pointed up. He grasped the bottle opener.

"I'm going to open you up." He wrenched it out dragging my destroyed arse lips out.

"Now piss, slut, shower my piss all over yourself like the fucking faggot slut you are!" He ordered and I was immediately forcing his piss out in a fountain of cum and piss which poured down all over me.

They stood back, washed each other off in one of the buckets of water by the wall before throwing it over my scum covered naked body. Then they dressed and left.

I lay and air-dried until the next two turned up. One was a big black man, he had his wife with him. She giggled when she stepped into the space where I was laid back presented for their enjoyment.

"You see honey, not a pussy in sight, just this fucktoy. You don't have no reason to worry, just look how loose his hole is." He pushed three of his thick fingers into my gaping hole making me moan.

"Nothing like your tight cunt baby."

She giggled again, she seemed drunk and she staggered slightly as she stepped closer.

"Do you like women?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Good me and my man is going to use you like a fucking condom then throw you out when you're full like a used one." She breathily announced.

I looked across to see him undressing, 2m and 100kg of black muscle, his cock was erect and to my delight, long and thick, I licked my lips which she saw.

"Like my mans' Big Black Cock hey faggot?"

I nodded not taking my eyes off her mans' knob with its thick veins and dark purple head.

"He's going to fuck your loose hole then plunge into me while I FUCK YOU UP. Smiley says he wants you destroyed before he gets to you."

I trembled, my now throbbing balls and knob contracted to leak a big drip of precum.

"Fuck him, honey. Show me how you use this white faggot. Prepare him."

He rammed his cock into my easy hole until he was about 3/4 in me then he struck my walls. He hesitated then rammed on in causing me to grunt then scream.

"FUCK ME!"

He began to pound me open as she took the lube and greased her hands and up to her elbows as she watched her man fuck his white fuckhole. His breathing was starting to become erratic as I began to anally orgasm again. He pulled out and stepped back. She stepped between my thighs and bending forwards, arse to him placed the tips of all her fingers against my messy hole.

"When he goes in me, I go in you, I'll be his condom first and I,"

He rammed into her propelling her forward and she rammed her two small fists into me!

"FIST you!"

I screamed and my balls contracted against the bindings, trying to pump their load free. My arse went into a spasm which she pounded through and they squealed as he fucked her hard and fast, her fists tearing me open at his pace.

They fucked for only a short time, a few minutes but I had already become a passive slop bucket being sluiced open. He called out that he was cumming and forced his thick cock full depth into her cunt and she rammed almost to her elbows deep in me causing me to scream and beg for the release I so badly needed. Instead, my bowels took the pleasure and massaged her arm while they came down.

He pulled out of her and came around to feed me his still impressive cock, I cleaned it while she kept me open. When I'd finished she withdrew and then wiped off the mess across my face.

She positioned me on the block and mounted it herself so she knelt astride my face, she lowered it onto my mouth,

"Suck slut."

I sucked her sloppy hole and then had the pleasure of him pushing his huge black cock into her purple, pink and creamy hole across my tongue. I licked and sucked her cunt and his cock as they fucked. She twisted my nipples and teased my knob and balls with the tip of her tongue before reaching between my thighs, sliding her hands into me a wrenching me open. I screamed, feeling like I'd been torn open. She squealed and sprayed cum around his cock all over my face, this made him cum and more fluids poured onto my face and into my mouth.

They recovered and stood back, I watched them wash each other off then they dressed.

He turned as they left,

"Smiley will be here. You might need to relax, he intends to rape some faggot and you might not walk tomorrow, most of his victims can't!"

12