Outside the Wire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and waited, tickling my knob and arse, 'I was going to get raped!'

The Baker arrived not Smiley, he stripped as I lay passively, without moving from where I rolled over, belly down.

He took some. straps and secured my ankles, knees and wrists to the block. While he did he talked,

"Filthy faggots like you don't deserve anything but fucks and fucking up. I'm going to FUCK YOU UP." He slapped my arse. I grunted knowing from other beatings I had to take whatever he delivered. He rained down blows from both hands onto my buttocks until I was crying, my flesh felt blistered and I began to beg for him to stop. eventually, I promised he could do anything he wanted.

"Anything?" he questioned

"YES, ANYTHING," I screamed.

He stepped back and took up the wooden dong, thick, unyielding and long, if he used that on me I'd be a gaping, sloppy hole for days! I trembled in lust. He began to use the dong as a small bat and struck my buttocks until I was screaming and crying again.

"Please sir, FUCK ME. FUCK YOUR FAGGOT!" I begged.

He stopped then rammed the dong into me now very swollen and bruised arse, through the loose sphincter and quickly full depth into me until he pushed the rounded base inside. I could feel where he'd straightened out my bowels, now a simple open fuck tube, no tone just a hole.

He knew he'd wiped out any resistance and he proceeded to just pound me with the dong, he slipped one hand alongside it and I merely moaned for more. He eventually began to properly fuck me deeply and I was close to cumming, I was begging to shoot my load when he punched my balls, crushing them between his big manly fist and the block. I screamed in agony, my fuck tube hole contracted tightly around the wooden dong and I anally came so hard I blacked out only to awake a few moments later to feel him feeding his cock alongside the dong.

"Breeding time faggot. Little crim babies are being pumped up the bosses sons guts. FAGGOT." and he erupted in me, his really hot cum being felt even in my fucked up hole.

He pulled out and sat back,

"Now you may ejaculate."

"Thank you" I squealed and grabbed for my cock head but he knocked my hands away.

"One issue. You have to cum by fucking that dong only, poppered and pissed on. You'll fuck yourself to three orgasms or I'll tie you naked to the fence to be fucked by anyone until they find you there."

I rammed the dong into my hole as I squatted before him, I had to cum and as drugged as I was I'd have done it on the steps of parliament. The hard dong bruised my guts as I pounded myself open and left myself a slack gaping mess. I was getting close to cumming the first time when he broke his intense watching to speak.

"Next time I'm knotting a dog in you."

With that obscene image I came, my balls forced my juices painfully past the binding to dribble out the head. He slapped it hard. I whimpered in ecstatic release and pain, the edge being taken off.

"AGAIN." He screamed

I regripped the dong and again began to fuck myself hard, fast and deep, I needed to cum, I wanted to survive his lust. It took longer but I whimpered that I was going to cum and as I squealed my release he again punched my balls.

"AGAIN. and make it quick or I'll fucking smash your balls." He madly screamed as he was now pulling his cock as he watched my hole stretch.

I thrust the dong in and out making sloppy noises where the muscles were exhausted and useless, my prostate was pumped dry and my balls pained, It took a long time but with him wanking near my face and describing how he'd want to catch me alone in an alleyway and rape me for real, punchfuck me until I bled and piss down my throat until I drowned I came as he splashed onto my face across my cheeks and open lips.

My own seeped past the bindings and my contracting guts squirted god knows what past the fully embedded dong.

He recovered, pointed his cock and my face and pissed on me.

He stepped back and admired his work, the dong was sliding from my hole as I had no muscle control left and gaped fully 3" wide. I was covered in cum and piss dripped from my face and hair. He took and bucket and doused me down, had me stand and took the plug and rammed it fully into me, even the flange meant to stop it going all the way in. I moaned as my swollen and bruised flesh was still abused.

"Go home faggot. walk naked past the compound, then past the houses and I want you to wank onto your fathers' pillow wearing a pair of your mother knickers which you will sleep in tonight and still be wearing when I visit you tomorrow."

Still so fucking horny and foggy I agreed even though I knew he was a prisoner and couldn't visit.

Sensing my confusion he explained,

"I'm sneaking out tomorrow and you're going to be at the single men's quarters. As an escapee I'll be desperate and on the run and you'll be guilty of aiding and abetting me so you better do exactly what I say or you'll be living this every fucking day but in a real prison where I'll make sure you get locked in with the biggest filthiest sex pervert in the state. He'll make you eat shit and beg for his fist, offer him your balls just to stop the beatings and gang fucks."

I nodded, "Yes sir."

He left and I gathered my stuff together before I nervously made my way out of the woodshed, crossed the wood yard and started down the track towards the camp. It was a thrill to be naked. It was dusk, I might just make it past the compound wire before roll call. As I approached the intersection where I had to turn right and walk about 5m from the prison fence I saw a line of men. He'd arranged my walk of shame. The lights reflected off the glaze I wore as my only covering, my gait was a faggot mince and the uncomfortable plug mangled my rectum and slid deeper with every step. The men began to call out but quietly so the officers wouldn't hear, they called me slut, faggot, poofter, cum bucket, a fucking disgrace to men, pretty boy. They threatened to climb the fence and gang fuck me to death but I just minced along until I was beyond their line of sight and I approached the quarters. A couple of houses had lights on, one, the bosses also had an active dog who I knew would hear me going past and bark bringing the boss or his wife out to investigate.

I approached and sure enough, he barked, I crouched down behind the palings and tried to call him off but he barked and the bosses wife appeared, luckily she didn't see me and I was able to sneak my way home.

As I approached the back door I remembered his orders, my cock twitched. I stepped into my room and dropped the toys into the bags and put them deep under my bed. Still naked I stepped into the shower and quickly cleaned off, the plug beyond the reach of my inserted hand!

I went to my parents' bedroom and knelt on their bed, then I remembered the knickers and opened my mothers' drawers and chose a silky see-through pair and pulled them on. The cool material on my now released cock and balls began to excite me again. I searched under my fathers' side of the mattress and found a porn magazine confiscated from the prison. I opened it and viewed women being anally fucked by one or two cocks. They were sucking and a couple were airtight, fucked in all three holes at once.

My cock arose so I wanked myself hard, I pulled my fathers' pillow forward and as I came I ensured I sprayed it all over one side before wiping off on it. I was just recovering when I heard the car pull up. I frantically flipped the pillow back into the pillowcase cum side down and smoothed the bed. Still, in my mothers' knickers, I sprinted for my bedroom where pyjamas would hide my sins and I could extract the plug and fuck myself to sleep, dreaming of how I might be able to survive the Bakers rape tomorrow.

12