Outsmarting My Wily Mother

Story Info
But She Has Other Plans!
1.4k words
3.03
23.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers

"Hey asshole, didn't you leave yet?" Mom yelled. Her "boyfriend" is visiting. "Be grateful a loser like you still has a job, despite doing everything to lose it!"

My shift doesn't start until 2 pm. But a 3-hour overtime is an orgasm compared to spending a minute with this aging porkbottom. She had her lingerie out as if anyone wanted to see a parachute spill out of it. And she doesn't know, but I've been holding onto a secret.

"Waiting for the presidential limousine now?"

I still couldn't believe it. I questioned them on everything, but somehow it all checked out. Nobody knew about this. But my prayers got answered yesterday - I won the 5 million dollar lottery!

I'd finally leave Mom and this house forever. Their package will arrive anytime today - a USB key with setup instructions. I don't know how I'd work today. It would be so satiating slapping a wad of cash on Mom's face, as she looks open-mouthed, reeling at the thought of sucking up to me for the rest of her life. She doesn't know I could actually afford a limo now.

After absent-mindedly finishing my shift, I immediately dashed home and checked the mailbox. The parcel had come, covered in rolls of cello tape. I collected it and rang the doorbell.

"It's you." Mom huffed as she opened the door.

I was taken aback by her cardigan, translucent and clearly exposing her lingerie - it meant her boyfriend was still there. Why wasn't his car parked?

"Don't get pissed, I'll leave immediately and stay the night with a friend," I said. But, the strangest thing happened.

"Come on in," she said, and her thick round ass swayed into the house.

A smell of smoky charred meat and melted cheese filled the living room. A packet of burgers and cold drinks stood on the table.

"Eat what you want. I got two of everything," she said and sat on the couch. I put the parcel on the table and slowly sat next to her. It was awfully quiet. I couldn't help myself from tracing out her voluptuous tits. They barely fit in her bra and packed such a tight cleavage between them.

What's up with this food? Where's her boyfriend?

She looked despondent, her soft glossy red lips slightly parted, staring into the air. This is the first time I've seen her in skimpy clothes. I bit the burger to divert my mind. What a dirty walk it was… Her underwear barely contained her ass… My eyes glided to her plump bare thighs… What a whorish curvy body she had.

"Why can't more men be like you?" She looked at me and sniffled. Wait a second, she wanted someone to be like me?

"Useless as fuck, but at least you're honest…"

Sometimes I wondered what would have been if Mom was not the wretch she is. She had a well-endowed figure. In fact, if she weren't my mother I would have spent days voyeuring on her.

"He broke up with me, said he's seeing another girl…" Watching her cry, I got a weird urge. I felt like I'd regret it if I didn't do it, and placed my palm on her lap.

"It'll be alright," I said, brushing her soft skin.

She hurled herself onto me, sobbing. I didn't anticipate this and accidentally pushed some items off the side table - a lighter, candle, and cellotape roll. Fortunately, the candle wasn't lit.

"I did everything for him," she hugged me. "It's hard you know, keeping things spicy at my age."

She smelled of tea and soap. Her gigantic breasts pushed into my chest. Baffled, I slid my arm down her back.

"He made me wait the entire day," she whispered as her naked thigh pressed my crotch.

"I need to confess something…" She continued, her face teary. "It's too embarrassing… Please don't judge me…"

She put her hand on my eyes and planted her plump lips on mine. What's happening right now? My cock rubbed against her and I felt a little dizzy.

"I've had a big crush on you," she said, "I couldn't bottle it any longer…"

She slid her tongue and swiveled it around my mouth. Her saliva was thick and sticky due to crying. My cock got very tight and sensitive. She smiled and leaned harder on my frenulum.

"Do you also like Mommy?"

She ground her blubbery ass on my thigh. Was she high, slutting over her own son - her biggest disappointment? She took my hand and sneaked it into her smooth velvet underwear. It grazed her warm pubic jungle.

"You don't mind touching Mommy, do you?"

No sooner than she asked, she let out a girly moan and grabbed my dick for support. My fingers rubbed her clit. I felt dazed and she got wetter. She lowered me on my back and unzipped my pants. My head reached the armrest of the couch and my cock sprang out. She hovered her cleavage above my cock.

"My my, it's a fire hydrant down here… oh officer, please douse this fire…" She brought her boobs down on my cock. They were warm and sweaty and lubricated my erection as I probed into them. Waves of pleasure spread through my body like fireworks. I got giddy as my cock ached for a release.

"Oh look at you, poor baby… You want to explode in Mommy's tits? You wanna flood them with your baby juice?"

She opened her mouth. A glistening stream of saliva poured down her lips and stacked upon the tip of my cock, before slowly oozing out.

"Mommy wants something in return…" She moved her breasts up and down and put her hands behind her. "Mommy needs your… password."

Bobbing her breasts on my cock, she brought out my phone - the email sign-in screen was open. Perplexed, I got up from the couch, except I didn't - I couldn't. What the hell was happening?

"Shhh… No thinking, just speaking…" I writhed helplessly as she twisted my cock's head with her other hand. I had no strength left.

"So the meds are finally working…" My penis was harder than ever, and my groin began paining.

"You know, the effects could last up to six hours." My balls were swollen and got very ticklish.

"It would be a pity to waste such a bursting erection now, wouldn't it?" She waved my phone once again.

"Just imagine my naughty mouth on your cock, doing naughty things with my tongue." She moved her breasts faster, and the wet sounds got louder. My abdomen convulsed involuntarily. "My my, you are getting real close, aren't you? That wouldn't do…"

She stopped and sat up, leaving my cock flummoxed. My balls were heavy, the base of my cock ached to eject, and my tip begged for sensation. "You know what to do…" she whispered. And reluctantly… I gave her the password.

"That felt good, didn't it?" she said and slapped my cock. I yelled in surprise, and my thighs and toes lurched about. She started reading emails.

"My my, how horrible of you to hide such good news from Mommy."

My cock ached with pressure, my balls were swollen painfully - I needed to cum.

"I'd have loved to get you off, but you hurt my feelings…" She showed me the lottery mail. "Why did you keep this from mommy? As a punishment, I'll leave you like this."

"No… please… I'll do anything," I begged. Even my mouth started slurring. "Of course, I was about to tell you… Half of it is yours!"

"Excuse me!" she looked at me flabbergasted, "After years of leeching off me, this is how you repay your mother? I clearly cannot trust you with any of this money… I'll be managing the full amount."

She slid her hand onto my cock, and began moving it up and down the shaft. Her fingers twisted and squeezed it periodically. What do I do now? Every stroke edged me nearer and nearer to release. A moist stroking sound resonated in the room. My balls got ready to ejaculate. Was she sealing the deal now? This would be the most expensive orgasm of my life.

She came closer and whispered, "I'm sorry baby, I really wanted to make you cum…" and slid her hand away. She picked up the parcel from the table. "What a pity…" she said with a sly smile and walked off. I was limp. My cock twitched and turned in agony, as I saw her big round velvet ass jiggle away.

hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers