All Comments on 'Over Exposed'

by MagdaMcKune

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

this is a very good story, as well the plot was great as well, it is just too bad I can not give this story more than 5 stars, because I think it is worth a lot more,I hope you write more, because this would make a great series

MagdaMcKuneMagdaMcKuneover 7 years agoAuthor
Linda Pearl will be back!

I am very pleased that the first Linda Pearl Private Eye adventure was well received. I have more stories of Linda and her partner Carla to come. I was waiting to see how the first episode fared.

Look for more Linda Pearl stories in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Non erotic

This belongs right up there with " The Little Train That Could " . I gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story itself was good. However, for being in the lesbian sex section, there wasn't any. That would bring your rating down. Storyline=5 stars; lesbian sex=1. There isn't any zeros. Would love to see more in this series.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Ok, two lesbian detectives is cool. No lesbian sex is not. Disappointing story. Dialogue was stiff & the plotline was not compelling, certainly not enough to justify or rationalize a murder. This lacked excitement. Plot was mundane but the primary characters are inteteresting & have promise.

The line about Angie Dickinson & the "Police Woman" TV series really dated both the author & the story. It's inconsistent with the modern style you've attempted. Truthfully, I was hoping for a story that'd knock my socks off. It didnt. Granted, this is Literotica so I don't expect to find the quality of a Faye Kellerman thriller, but this story was lackluster & compared to other amateur unpublished authors on this site, I expected more from an author claiming to be a well received published author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous