All Comments on 'Over Fifty Housing - Carole'

by Robingreen678

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Another gentle, sensual story with understated characterization. I especially enjoyed Doris' attention to her change in vocabulary at the beginning of the story. I can relate.

Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh lovely o to be a. Fly on the wall or better abed bug or just invisible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable in loving sensitive sexual way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done - with some exceptions - any of which could be corrected by finding an editor with whom you would be comfortable.

I'm certain she or he would begin with calling your attention to your many tense shifts, and then helping you see the value in doing your own repeated proof-reads before submitting, either for edit or publication.

Then you may wish to work on your pacing. This was a story that did not want to be rushed, but I'm afraid that it was, after all, which served to go counter to its theme. While the meal was tasty, it just wasn't quite delicious.

Sophisticated erotica is like a fine gemstone; once the cut is made, it's all about the polish.

Do keep on writing. You have a talent for it.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Very well done, Robin!

I think this is one of your best.

Nice character development and very arousing erotic descriptions, particularly as you undress each other and discover each other’s beautiful sensuality.

Yes, you aroused me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobingreen678@Robingreen678
Hello, “Words themselves prod and confuse and may not have truth in them, but in stories truth can always be found.” ― Ellen Malphrus, Untying the Moon A great story starts with a real experience, adds fantasy and imagination and a smidgen of the absurd. I am a mature, Ha...