Over Fifty Housing - Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called me "D." Only a few people have ever called me that. I like it.

She is really standing facing me saying, without words, "What do we do now?"

I didn't answer her. Instead, I got very close to her and without touching her I leaned in and kissed her again. She turned her head slightly to match my kiss and as my tongue ran between her lips she opened her mouth slightly as though welcoming the kiss, my tongue, wanting more. My eyes are open looking deep into hers. I like that she kisses with her eyes open. The kiss is as gentle and warm as I can manage given how much I want to just drag her into bedroom.

When the kiss ends she is still holding the wine glasses in one hand and the bottle in the other. She looks at me, smiles and says, "You're right, we can just take it with us." I had not said a word. Carole smiles at me again, turns away and walks toward the bedroom. I follow.

As soon as we enter the bedroom the last puzzle piece snaps in place and I understand. Her bed is turned down and ready. I think I understand how this can all play out.

From the way she is over-dressed for a very casual lunch, to her willingness to come to her home, to the comment in the parking lot about clean sheets, to the uncorked wine in the refrigerator, to the two wine glasses ready on the counter. I'm sure Carole had this day planned.

Carole puts the wine and glasses down on her dresser. I notice a full length dressing mirror as she walks by it. As she returns toward me I move and stop her in front of the mirror and turn her with both of us side by side facing it. I tell her, "Carole, look at yourself in the mirror. I kiss her neck behind her ear and run my fingers along her cleavage and the exposed edges of her bra.

"Carole, you knew when you wore this very sexy bra that I might want to see it, didn't you?"

She looked at me in the mirror and smiled. "You want to take your blouse off so we can see it and the treasures it holds?"

Carole smiles, does not answer but rather watches me in the mirror as she pulls her blouse out of her skirt and removes it. She reaches behind herself and begins to unfasten her bra but with my hands on hers I stop her and push her hands and arms back to her sides. "No Carole, not yet."

I run my fingers again along the edge of the bra. Pushing my hand between her breasts deep into the cleavage the bra creates. She is warm. Pushing my fingertips under the lace I feel the firmness of her breasts. I put my hands under each breast and lift them feeling their weight even in the bra.

"Now Carole, take it off for me."

She again smiles at me in the mirror and reaches behind herself and its gone. On the chair on top of her blouse.

My suspicions were correct. The freckles on her chest stop where the white flesh of her round breasts begins. Her areola are exceptionally large, pale and cover the entire front of each breast. Her nipples are smooth and almost indiscernible in the center of each areola. As I take one breast in each hand and caress it many small bumps appear and her nipples become much more visible, short and very thick. Her breasts are firm and proud against her chest and when, sensing they are enhanced, I look at her questioningly in the mirror she smiles and says "My husband wanted them bigger when I was forty."

"Your husband had good taste. I'm sure I will enjoy them as much as he did but it's your turn now."

Carole knew what I meant and was already pulling my top over my head. My bra followed my top to the chair. Her fingers tentatively traced the outside edges of my areola and she gently pinched my nipples. "Your nipples are perfect." Her hands then moved quickly to my waist and were impatiently beginning to pull my slacks off when I stopped her.

"No, wait. You knew when you showed me your thighs and red panties as you changed shoes before our walk that I would ask you to take that skirt and those panties off didn't you?"

She unfasten and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties that I can now clearly see in the mirror are red but they were not really panties as I had thought. They were much more a thong. The front covered her as traditional panties would have with a waist band but the back was only a simple red cord that went from the waist band disappearing between her butt cheeks to the front panel near her butt hole. There is a small patch of Auburn pubic hair peeking from the top of the thong fabric. I could see that when she walked her butt cheeks moved free of any underwear which explained their magical movement under her skirt.

My hands found those beautiful cheeks and worked their way down her legs as I pulled the thong to her feet. She kicked it aside and widened her stance slightly as my hands returned along her calfs to her inner thighs to her center. When my hand reached her vagina her knees buckled slightly and I heard her voice, "Oh!"

Her vagina is large with long labia in many folds and layers. The tuft of hair I saw peeking above her thong is a perfectly trimmed strip of hair that runs about three inches up from just above her clit toward her waist. Lovely. My hand covers and probes her vagina. She is wet, very wet. Carole puts her arm around my waist to steady herself.

"Carole, you knew when you put on that red thong that I would take it off and touch you didn't you?" I'm watching her reaction in the mirror she is nodding yes. She is using her hips to push back against my hand. One finger, two then three and her hips are moving to cause my fingers to fuck her.

She looks at me in the mirror and I hear the words, soft but certain, "Oh fuck D. Please don't stop!"

I pull my hand away anyway and leaning close to her put my fingers, wet with her, in her mouth and tell her, "Not yet baby, not yet! It's my turn. Take my slacks off and touch me now."

I remove my hand from her mouth and Carole seems to steady herself, leans over and pulls my slacks and panties down together. Her hand is on me between my legs and I hear her say, "Oh, D, you're wet too."

I can tell she is about to try and finger me but I take her hand and lead her to the bed. As push her backwards her legs hit the bed and she falls into bed backwards. I crawl in behind her and we are laying side by side in each others arms holding each other close.

My hands first go to her butt, my favorite part of her body. Each cheek is firm and warm and my fingers probe between them. As my fingers are searching she is using her hips to push back against me. Her cleft is too deep. In this position I cannot reach her butt hole. I move to caressing her breasts and sucking her now much more pronounced very thick nipples. My other hand is, of course, between her legs. She is, if that is even possible, more wet. All this time she us making purring sounds like a contented cat. I like that.

She is touching my breasts and kissing my nipples but I need more, "Carole, I want you lick me now."

Carole looks at me with a puzzled look, "But D, I never...."

I reposition myself onto my back and say, "You remember. Just do to me what your hubby did to you."

She looks at me, smiles and says, "Lay on your side D."

When I change position she lifts my leg and positions her head on my thigh between my legs. She puts my foot on her shoulder so my legs remain spread apart. All the while I am doing the same between her legs. It's a little awkward because of the difference in our heights but we end up in a beautiful Sixty-nine position.

Carole's hands are spreading my butt cheeks and she surprises me by first riming me. It's been a long time since anyone has done that and I don't want her to stop but when her tongue first touches and penetrates my Vagina then touches my clit I feel an orgasm building and I don't want her to stop.

As I felt the heat building in that place inside my body behind my clit I was looking at the most amazingly complex vagina I had ever seen. Rivers of wet, in fold upon fold of long thick heavily fragrant labia and near the top a very distinct pearl hiding under it's hood.

As my tongue started to give Carole the pleasure she deserved I saw and tasted what had eluded me earlier, her butt hole. It was much closer to her vagina than mine but the close proximity just made pleasing her easier and I did my best. Long slow flat tongue licks as other women had taught me stopping each time just short of her clit.

When I finally felt my own orgasm begin I flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit several times and heard her moan as her own began.

Carole and I spent the remainder of that day in bed and the bath pleasing each other. As the sun set she asked me to stay and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Since that day I've spent many nights in her bed or both of us in my bed. I know that Carole did eventually contact Julie and has become active in the group I call "the sisterhood." Each time she meets someone she insists on giving me a first hand very detailed report with demonstrations in my bed or hers.

12