Over Fifty Housing - Search of Her

Story Info
Over Fifty Housing - In search of: Her, She, and They.
9.4k words
4.59
10k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mature bi woman. I hope you enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve my writing. Be warned, I sometimes, to better frame the scene, include passages from stories I have previously published here. All characters are 18 years old or older.

In this series I write as Doris Sweeney a White, widowed, bisexual, 53 year old woman.

OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- In search of: Her, She and They

A little background......

"Over Fifty Housing" the ad read. What the hell does that even mean?

I'm sorry. I've noticed that I am using the word "Hell" a lot more these days. My grandchildren seem to use it in every sentence, well they actually use worse words, but I didn't until recently. I never use it out loud but it is always in my thoughts. I'm just getting old and grumpy I guess.

Now what the hell was I saying? Concentrate Doris, concentrate. Oh yeah, about this Over Fifty Housing, how am I supposed to know what they are selling if they can't even use correct English? Are the houses over fifty years old? Are all the people living in the houses over fifty years old? The old farts who live here even call the place OFH. like everyone knows that stands for Over Fifty Housing.

On my first drive thru it appears that it is really neither of my guesses. I'm told by friends that it is a neighborhood exclusively for people over fifty but that would mean those children on bicycles are really very young looking old people. The houses are all new with many still under construction. I later learned that those were grandchildren visiting.

I took the walking tour and it turns out they are lovely, moderately priced, new homes on small lots designed to have little or no landscape maintenance. Did I mention how much I detest gardening?

I had lived in my home in a neighboring town for over thirty five years. John and I raised our four children in that house and today it's just too damn big, too damn empty, and too damn expensive. Now there is another word I have started to use a lot.

I learn that I can buy a new two bedroom two bath home in OFH for three hundred thousand dollars. I can sell the big house, a realtor tells me, for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Realtor lady mumbles something about location, location, location. Who would have thought when we bought it that one day it would be worth three quarters of a million dollars?

With the money from the sale of the old house, my retirement investments, John's retirement investments, social security, and Johns life insurance I can easily live comfortably for the rest of my life and travel, something John never wanted to do. It's time to move on. The children will go ballistic but with the right planning it can be done before they know and can object.

~~

I have lived here for three years now and love it. OFH has opened my eyes to many aspects of getting older that people seldom talk about some sexual, some not.

About a year ago I was offered and took a job working for the builder / developer of OFH. The job is great fun and it gives me first knowledge of new "available" men and women moving in. You'll notice I said available. Especially here at OFH I have come to realize that married or single doesn't really matter. What really matters is available with no complications and capable. Capable has also taken on a different meaning here and with age. For men for example it does not simply mean being able to dance. It also, in the 'definition according to Doris', means a man who can get hard and stay hard and also have the strength and flexibility to use it. For women it's similar. Desire is not enough, strength and flexibility are important. Enough with my boring "available" qualifications!

In my time here I have made many new friends and even met a few people, both men and women and one couple where our relationship went beyond friendship. This is a story of two of those people, Paula Griffin and Leigh Stone.

Paula and her husband Dan were 'walk ins,' people who driving by the impressive water feature entrance and 'Open House' signs, stop by to check out how old people live. An interracial couple, they appeared, at least from initial impressions, to qualify as over fifty. Paula, a slender Black woman had a bit of a trophy wife look about her. Unlike me she wore a lot of jewelry of the 14kt variety and full makeup. She had also adopted the look many young women have today, lots of visible breast. I thought it cheapened her otherwise elegant look but there I go judging again. If what was covered was anything resembling what was visible, they would be more than impressive. Sorry if I seem a little judgmental but a woman showing breast flesh always annoys me a little, mostly because I have so little to show myself.

If Paula was indeed fifty, she was a young fifty. That, by the way, is one of those signs you are getting older, people say things like, 'she is a young fifty.' I suppose they say I'm an 'old fifty.' Dan, a White man, appeared to be older, tall, somewhat heavy but nor obese, with a full head of silver/gray hair and a neatly trimmed beard. They both also appeared to qualify as real potential buyers, at least based on the outward signs of how they were dressed, what they were driving and the watches they wore but there I go judging again.

After a walking tour of two model homes and a model condominium I took them on a golf cart tour of the 'amenities.' You know, the tennis courts, the pool, the gym, the golf course, the community center, the golf club restaurant. Paula's husband, Dan, smiled the whole time and asked questions, lots of questions. He seemed to be willing to consider buying. I also notice that he is very touchy, always touching one of us at every opportunity but not in an in any way offensive manner. I did notice that when her touched Paula's butt his hand lingered and squeezed a little.

Now understand, I am not a sales agent. I'm more a tour guide and cheerleader for the properties. When they asked about next steps and a follow up appointment with a real sales agent I had done my job and would get a small commission if they bought a home or a condo. Nice couple, maybe future friends.

Only a few months later a check arrived. Paula and Dan had in fact bought one of new homes recently completed in a new subdivision of OFH.

~~

A few weeks later I received a call from Paula while at my OFH office. They had finished moving in and she called to ask me to join her for lunch, 'a reward,'she said, for convincing her husband to move. I didn't know I did that but I never pass up a free lunch especially from a beautiful potentially 'available' woman.

Paula and Dan had joined the OFH golf club and of course she wanted to show off her club dinning room privileges so I joined her there on the date she suggested. Paula is about my age I think.

Paula told me how happy she was with her new home and neighborhood. I was pleased. Of course I'm thinking possible referrals. Now, please understand, I don't need the money, I just like the feeling of success and accomplishment I get if someone buys and is happy they did.

As we talked about what she has been doing since she moved in she mentioned she had signed up for the yoga classes at the community center. She mentioned she had heard that I started the yoga classes and asked if it was difficult starting a new social group at OFH. I explained that someone else now ran the yoga glasses but there was no real formality to starting a group, once you have a place and a schedule, word of mouth is really all the advertising you need.

Paula it seems had been busy in other ways. Throughout our conversation she mentioned things and asked questions about me that had me interested in why she was so curious about my past.

We returned to the subject of starting groups and I asked Paula what she had in mind. She said she was a avid reader and would like to start a book club, a woman's book club. I explained that I had tried to start a writers group but it never really worked out. She smiled and said she would sure like to try to start the book club and I offered to help.

In my mind I was thinking she could not possibly know the purpose of my writers group so I let it go telling her I read a lot, mostly trash, but would love be her first member. Paula smiled and said that she would like that.

(Dear reader, if you want to know more about the writers group read Over Fifty Housing -- Writers.)

The continued conversation was light. I learned that Dan, Paula's husband, still ran a business that kept him away, often for days at a time. That was good, it further qualified her as perhaps 'available.'

Then, in an almost too casual way, the subject of sex came up when she asked if I knew of groups at OFH that were more "socially intimate." She put her hand on mine across the table and squeezed it. I knew exactly what she meant but I thought, just for fun, I'd make her spell it out. I asked her what she meant by "socially intimate."

Paula was not shy. She quickly explained that Dan had lost the ability more than a year ago and they had reached an agreement that she could do what she needed while he was away. I thought about that and without committing to anything I explained that I knew a few men here I could perhaps introduce her to. Paula's hand was still on mine and she smiled and asked, "and women?"

Availability confirmed! I suddenly realized we were in a public dining room and should probably not be having this conversation where we might be overheard. I told Paula in a soft voice that I was a little uncomfortable discussing that here. She misunderstood and perhaps thought she had offended me. "No, no, Doris, I didn't mean you......not everyone......I just want to know if you...... maybe others."

I reassured her by saying, "Don't worry, I'm not offended. In fact I'm flattered you might mention it to me. I just think we need a more private place to talk."

We agreed to move our lunch conversation to her home, another chance for her to show off. She drove and I left my car at the club. While we drove Paula told me that when her husband became incapable he lost interest in most intimacy and she shifted all her attention away from sex and onto other things. "Doris, I only knew traditional heterosexual sex. Of course I found women attractive and there had always been a curiosity but I had never acted on it."

When we arrived, Paula opened her garage door remotely and drove her BMW in and parked it next to a beautiful red sports car. The third stall in the garage was empty, Dans spot no doubt. In her kitchen we made drinks and engaged in more small talk. Please understand, dear reader, that at the time I was in a period of drought and had not had sex in quite a while. In those few chances that presented themselves the chemistry was just not right. The chemistry with Paula was questionable but 'any port in a storm' they say.

Paula can probably be best described like me, I guess, as "average moving toward chubby." When I first met her I thought slender but the truth was, like me, "creeping chubby." Oh, we are attractive but not in a way that makes men, much less women, look at us and imagine us naked.

Well, truth be told, I cannot fathom a person imagining me naked. Paula on the other hand had all the body parts in ample quantity to beg a mind to imagine her naked. I know I did when walking behind her on the house tour that first day.

As I have mentioned Paula was, the first day I met her, and even more today, making every effort to display lots of skin, milk chocolate brown skin. Her ample breasts in her halter top were seemingly constantly trying to escape. The pants she was wearing were so short that they were revealing the curve of her cheeks requiring her to pull them down constantly.

We shifted back and fourth talking about our pasts and the book club idea. I felt very comfortable talking openly about my reawakening when I first moved here after years of faithful marriage and heterosexual sex. She, I believe was honest in her experience and desire to meet women. I could tell I was about to hear the story.

Paula continued, "I guess I was complaining to my girlfriend about how horny I always was and she explained that I was attractive and she was sure I could find some guy to give me a good fucking now and then." Paula stopped talking and just looked at me. Then she continued, "Doris, there was something about my friends use of the word "fucking" that made it clear for me. I didn't need a lover, I loved Dan, I needed a good fucking and a great orgasm now and then." Paula paused again as if she were seeking affirmation so I tried my best.

I said, "I understand, I have felt that way myself."

Without letting me get another word in Paula quickly continued, "Oh good! You know I hate getting older. When I was younger, before I was married, I could just go out and find some good looking guy and fuck him to an orgasm. Now things are different. I'm married and there are all these ugly STDs to worry about. So I told my girlfriend all of this and, Doris, instead of saying anything more she kissed me."

She was waiting for my response and I said, "A similar thing happened to me right after my husband died" but Paula didn't really want to know that yet, she wanted to talk.

She continued, "I don't remember every little thing that happened, well, yes I do, but the next thing I knew we were in my bedroom naked. Doris, her hands were everywhere but mostly on my ass with her fingers between my butt cheeks and she was doing things that Dan had only tried to do. It helped I think that although she was White, she had a big backside like mine."

Still not done she continued, "Doris, please don't think of me as racist but I had never had sex with a White person except my husband. She was naked and the contrast of our skin was one of my most erotic experiences ever."

She continued, "I so vividly remember going down on her. This was new for me but Sally was not shy and she repositioned herself so we could lick each other at the same time. I just did what she did and enjoyed every moment. My head was resting on her thigh and her head on mine. When she closed her thighs on me I did the same to her. The smell of her musk, the wetness and warmth of her vagina were overwhelming and I felt a distinct orgasm building."

I thought for a moment that she was testing my attitude about race with her language and bluntness but I was wrong. I'm almost sure I saw her hand moving against her shorts as she told me about Sally.

She continued, "It wasn't just that she was White, I had never been with a woman before and I had the most beautiful deep orgasm. Then she showed me what to do, how to please her, how to lick her." Long pause.... "The book club she and I started was an excuse for her to get away from her husband and children for a few hours in the evening and to satisfy her need for sex with a woman without her husband knowing. When she called, I never said no. Now, most this has nothing to do with the book club so I will stop talking now!"

We had, it seemed, shifted back to talking about her book club idea. She said it was a two person club for a while and then another joined by invitation of her girlfriend Sally and then another and another. When she moved they had ten members, women of all ages and races. Then, as we approached her house she finally said what she had in mind. The book club was, she admitted just an excuse for like minded people to get together for something more fundamental, non-committal sex, sometimes group sex.

We agreed on a simple idea. We would actually call it the "Ladies Book and Social Club," With a few words about putting some spice back in your life we hoped we would attract the right members. We agreed on some simple public rules, a monthly meeting of all members would take place to discuss a book with book selection rotating among members month to month.

Paula and I also agreed to one private rule we would make members aware of as needed. Meetings could also be held between two members with one initiating the meeting with any other member. It was left to the two if they wanted to even meet at all or include a third or more and what they did during the meeting.

It was time for me to tell Paula about Joanne and the OFH Social Club. "Paula, you should know that there is a group like you first asked me about. It's called the OFH Social Club. I was invited to a meeting (party) when I first moved here. It's very much a swingers club and I left the party almost right away. It's just not what I want."

I continued, "I did meet someone, Joanne, at that meeting who helped me understand. We met a few days after the party to talk about what happened. We were at my house and Joanne was sitting close to me on the couch and I could feel her warmth and smell her cologne. I told her I could never have group sex, it's just not me. She looked at me and asked if I found her attractive? An odd question I thought.

There was of course more to tell, "Joanne was not being pushy and asked about my sex life with my hubby. I explained that it was, after our children were born, nonexistent. Fresh batteries in a vibrator was my biggest thrill but I did have an affair with a man years ago, not love just sex.

She smiled and told me that she thought most women in the OFH Social Club are only in it to bed new men and get someone else to fuck their hubbies. Joanne told me she was in it to find other bi women but so far she had no luck. She told me she was increasingly concerned about STDs in clubs like that one. She was clearly backing off and not pushing it on me. I liked that in her."

"I was hesitant but I admit to taking the initiative when, after a while, I asked Joanne if we could try a few things and go very slowly. She asked me why I wanted to leave it open, she was willing to walk away and just be friends. Again, she was giving me an easy out of a potentially embarrassing situation. I liked her and did not feel pressured at all. I told her the truth. Because as we talk and as I look at you and as I smell you I am getting wet and very horny that has not happened in a long time."

"Joanne did not say a word. She leaned in and kissed me. It was warm and gentle and I instinctively parted my lips. Her tongue was following my lead and found it's way between my lips."

I lied and told her, "Paula, I had never kissed another woman that way, hell, I had almost never kissed my husband that way." Soon my tongue was intertwined with hers. Joanne pulled my top out of my slacks and put her warm hands up the naked skin of my back. When her hands encountered my bra strap she unfastened it and pulled my top and bra off together over my head. The whole time, I knew what she was doing and it felt wonderful that she wanted me. Her hands and then her lips were on my breasts kissing them and sucking my nipples. Damn, where had these feelings been my whole life? She was so gentle and knew exactly what to do to make me want more. Every nerve in my breasts was screaming from the attention she was giving them.

She looked at me and said, "I know what you need, stand up?"

Not sure why but I wanted Paula to know the whole story, the details. "I stood in front of her and she unzipped and pulled down my slacks and panties. I stepped out of them. All the while she was kissing her way down my stomach. Joanne pushed me back sitting on the couch and with her still fully clothed she knelt between my legs, pulled me toward her as she lowered her head onto me."

"Paula, I couldn't believe this was happening. Her hands were behind my knees pushing my legs up and apart completely exposing me and she was licking me. This beautiful woman was licking me like we were teenagers. The warmth of her tongue filled me and spread inward lighting a fire I had not felt in years. In only moments my hands were on her shoulders urging her on. She was licking me from my butt hole to my clit then her fingers spread my labia and I felt her tongue in me and then on my clit. I was lost. It was warm and wonderful and it spread through me. I was having my first orgasm in years that I did not give myself and it was wonderful."