Over Fifty Housing - Search of Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did meet with Paula and as best I could explained how I reacted to what I did call "Rough Sex."

I was somewhat surprised when she was not at all upset or offended. I think she had experienced this reaction to her sexual aggression before. We parted friends but she got the names to follow up on.

~~

Several days later Leigh called and invited me to lunch with her at the OFH Golf Club. She pulled into the parking lot at the same time as I did driving her husbands red Porsche.

She looked great. Navy blue skirt and a nice cream color sweater like top. Tall heals that accented her strong calf muscles. Perfect hair, perfect Leigh. She smiled, touched my arm and we kissed a nice 'friends kiss.' At lunch we talked about our daughters and the book club. She it turns out was there with an oriental woman named CC.

We had a booth on a wall and some privacy. Leigh asked what I thought about CC. I remembered her being very quiet, very sophisticated, pretty and well dressed someone I'd like to meet and get to know.

Leigh took my hand squeezed it and said. "I told CC about you and the relationship I hope you and I will continue to have and she asked if I might arrange an introduction in an appropriate setting. She suggested her home. Doris, CC is a widow and has one daughter. I think you should meet her. She is beautiful, charming and a wonderful lover.

"Leigh, I'm flattered but how did this happen?"

"Doris, it was not my business to tell you but I think that you and Paula went about this in a much too complicated way. In the end I think it's as simple as sharing with my friends the names of, and in your case an introduction to, women who I think they would like to meet and they do the same for me. CC has introduced me to three women. Two were one time situations and the third woman I still see from time to time. There is no club, there are no secrets. What two women do together after the introduction is their business."

"When I suggested to CC that she attend to book club meeting she and I had agreed that it was a good way for her to meet you and decide if she wanted a more formal introduction. I had told her that you and I were 'beyond friendship.' In all the introductions I have been involved in the words "beyond friendship" were used to signal the real intent of the introduction."

"Doris, CC's real name is Connie Chang. I don't know if it makes a difference to you, we have never talked about race, but she is half Japanese and half White. I know from our time together so far that you will be delighted to have met her. Call her."

Leigh handed me an otherwise blank business card with a telephone number written on it and the conversation shifted as we finished lunch."

As we were leaving, walking to our cars, Leigh mentioned that her husband was going to be away for a few days the following week and asked if I would like to come over to visit.

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "I would like that. When?"

We made plans and left the Golf club.

~~

At home I sat and thought about what had happened in the last few weeks. Had I just been made part of a group of women who met their 'beyond friendship' needs with simple casual introductions? I was trying to visualize this woman Connie Chang wondering if I should call her when the phone rang. It was Connie and before I could think clearly or consider the consequences I had agreed to tea at her home.

Friday came and I drove to Connie's. Now just so you understand, I am not poor. God has been good to me, I consider myself blessed.

Connie's house was actually not located in OFH but rather several miles away on a nearby lake. A beautiful contemporary cottage overlooking the water with no visible neighbors.

I would later learn that Connie still owned a local business she was no longer active in running. She had made the business into a small regional chain of franchised businesses. She was the self made millionaire I would never be.

Connie met me at the door and welcomed me to her home. I begged a tour and was surprised at how modest it was. All the necessities were there but there was nothing boastful about her décor. The whole house screamed "sit down, relax, enjoy life." We sat on the deck overlooking the lake and she made tea. Watching her was almost like participating in a tea ceremony, I imagined, in Japan or China.

As we talked, we almost immediately found a common love, nature and walking. After a while she invited me to walk with her on a trail that circled the lake. It was a beautiful day so we were off. We walked perhaps for a mile and talked about our lives past and present.

When we got back to the house she led me into a fenced outdoor shower enclosure under the house. She looked at me and said "We will shower here." She put her hands on my shoulders and began yo remove my clothing. When she finished she smiled and said "you are a very beautiful woman." She turned and asked me to take her clothing off and I did. There was something very erotic but at the same time very caring about gently removing another person clothing that I had never noticed before. She was very much like Leigh, in control but gentle, respectful and loving.

There was something very liberating about the fact that we both knew why we were there and could go about it sensually and without games.

She pulled two bath towels from a cabinet and placed them on a bench just outside the shower. I followed as she entered the shower. As we stood in the water she asked "Doris, may I wash you?"

Connie's hands were magic, washing me in ways I didn't even take the time for myself. For example, she had me sit on a bench and picked my feet up and washed and massaged each one as though it were a treasure. She then changed places with me and showed me how to do the same for her. Every part of my body received her lavish attention and then she received the same from me.

Connie was amazingly gentle but firm in what needed to be washed. She did not just wash the outside folds of my vagina but explored and found and washed everything. She even pushed back the hood of my clit and washed my exposed clit commenting on how beautiful "my pearl" was against my skin. She turned a simple shower into an erotic art form and taught me to do the same for her.

When we finished she took down her hair and washed it. Connie had beautiful black hair that went down beyond her waist.

We dried ourselves as best we could with the towels and wrapped our bodies in them to climb the outdoor stairs to the house. When we entered she led me into her bedroom. Thick pads on the floor but no real bed or other furniture. She took my wet towel and gave me a dry one.

Connie was sitting on the mat(tress) cross legged opposite me drying her hair. I said nothing, I just watched as the magic of her hands folded her hair back up. I noticed with her arms up how tiny she really was. Her breasts, barely an A cup, were however perfectly round and had quarter dollar size areola and very tiny nipples. As I looked between her legs she appeared to be shaved but I would later find out that except for a few fine black hairs she was naturally naked of hair between her legs.

She saw me looking and moved closer to me, put her hands on my face, pulled me in and kissed me. A very gentle, very giving, first kiss with just her tongue making the slightest push between my lips. As we kissed again she demanded more and when I offered my tongue she eagerly welcomed me. Connie put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto my back. I reached up and touched one of her breasts. It was so very very firm. As I watched her nipple grow as I gently pinched it, she pushed my hand away and was moving down my body kissing my breasts then my stomach. When she reached my mons she stopped and asked me to turn on my side. Her head was on my thigh and mine was on hers. She put her arm under my leg and pulled my hips toward her to get access to my vagina. I followed her lead and did the same.

Oral sex with Connie was overwhelming. There was a fire building between my legs while my taste & smell senses were being delighted between hers.

My first orgasm came slowly but shook me to the core when it swept over me.

Connie closed her thighs around my head as she exploded and soaked my face and lips.

I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and our time together was near an end.

Hours later I was home and very content. It had been so long since I had been loved that way and brought to orgasm so intensely.

~~

In the days following my time with Connie I had time to think about the similarity between Connie and Leigh. Both women made love to me. They did not I'm sure actually love me but found a way to make love to me as though they did. If this was the beginning of a journey I hoped it continued just this way.

Thursday came and I drove over to Leigh's home. There was a car in the driveway. She was not alone. At the door I was greeted by a young woman I did not know. "Hello Doris, I'm Lisa. Mom has told me all about you and I'm really glad to meet you."

In the house Leigh approached me and took me aside. "Lisa just showed up unexpectedly. If you are ok with it, I would like her to stay.