All Comments on 'Over Here'

by Natures Gift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful tale

While there were a few inaccuracies, the tale was a good short read. The erotic parts were done with taste. All in all a good historical novelette.

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 19 years ago
Well worth the time

A long story by Lit standards, but well worth the effort for the pleasure of reading, rather than just to get your rocks off.

As with a 'proper' novel there was a real connection with the characters and interest in their progress.

Not a great deal of sex, but hell there's no shortage of this here on Lit - enjoy it as a good read.

Clearly a labour of love - well done

Crimson_minxCrimson_minxabout 19 years ago
Beautiful read

Few grammatical errors, but a story this long can't be perfect. Beautifully written, very sentimental, brilliant characters that engage the reader well. Loved it, ending slightly rushed though. Could have an epilougue of Katie and Kevin's new life in Kentucky with a grown Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

Thank you.

Some historical inaccuracies, but considering its length, and 'lack' of erotic parts, it kept me reading (speaks to talent?).

Well done, and again, thank you.

Dave

PS....good endings are the best.....and you had me wondering.

DGG

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersabout 19 years ago
Wonderful wonderful tale

Living in canada, many of my parents friends were war brides and so much of their stories rang through your tale. Well written and I look foward to see more of your thoughtful prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Show Talented One

A wonderful read - It was very entertaining to read this from an English Lady's viewpoint - never mind the comments about accuracy - you did a very good job in the space alloted.

Thanks Again - Just sensual enough so as not to detract from the story.

More please - with best Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Ido not care about historical inaccuracies in this excellent story.Iwas so gripped by it ,that when had finished I was momentarily shocked too find it was 2005 and not 1945.It is a story about people and not about war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good read

Very enjoyable, thanks.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

A beautifully written, heartwarming story. I loved it from beginning to end. Thank you for a very good read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

A little rushed in the ending but you got them there. The background of the privation in Britain during the war (and after) was spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous