Over Ice!

Story Info
Drinks, leading to a cool way to have fun.
1.2k words
4.17
937
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
17 Followers

Scotch on the rocks! Blended or on the rocks! Baileys over ice!

Knowing your drink will arrive with more ice than alcohol, you tend to wonder what else to do with ice, than to just chill your drinks.

I'm a person that will experiment with pretty much anything for some fun. Ice is one of those items.

To rub a chuck of ice on my nipple to stimulate a moment is on my agenda. Especially, during a hot summer day.

Those hot summer days when you don't want to go outside because the one hundred and twelve degrees will melt your implants.

I had plans to visit a friend at the beach, but then that friend cancelled on me, and I was searching for another place to go to. My house didn't have air conditioning at this time, so I would find places to keep cool.

All I know is I wanted to fuck and keep cool. I didn't see a problem with my wants, only I couldn't find any one home. Everyone drives over to the beach on hot summer weekends.

I went to the store and stocked up on several bags of ice, bottled waters and microwave popcorn. If I was forced to stay at home and keep cool, I wasn't planning on doing anything exertive, other than watch movies.

I was twenty minutes into the movie Fury, when my phone rang.

"Your home?" Levon asked.

"Hey, Levon. How are you doing?" I asked, but wondering what mischievous antics I can get into with Levon.

"Are you at the beach?" he asked.

"Nope. How about you?" I chuckled.

"Sweating my balls off." He laughed.

That moment I knew Levon was bored, hot and horny.

I smiled, "I'm sitting here watching a war movie, sweating my tits off."

"I'll be there in five." He smirked.

"Bring food, because I have none." I explained.

Thirty minutes later, Levon knocked on my door. As I opened my door and he raised up a bag from a local deli, a bag from the local liquor store and a bag of ice.

"To keep cool, we must have the essentials." He handled me the bag from the deli.

Levon knows my house didn't have air conditioning because he and I met each other last year during a heat wave. He doesn't have air conditioning is his place either. He liked coming over to my house because I have the larger TV. I like Levon because has a nice size dick and he's open for fucking fun.

We ate some of the sandwiches. (He purchased four sandwiches and a veggie tray.) He also brought wine, tequila and margarita mix, but we drank the wine with the sandwiches.

We watched three movies, with three fans blowing on us. We didn't even sit next to each other, because our body heat would make the room hotter.

We decided to have margaritas and play a fun game of adult dice. We sat on a sheet on my front room floor and played the game. With each roll of the dice, we teased each other, generating a heat in the room.

"Gauuuuud. It's so hot." He moaned as I rubbed on his back.

I stopped rubbing and decided to have some fun. "Sit still." I ordered.

I went into the kitchen, removed a large bowl, reached into the freezer and poured ice into the large bowl.

"Let's see how long it takes to melt the ice." I raised the bowl in the air.

We both were already wearing nothing, so it didn't make a difference. "I'm game." He stood up and took the bowl of ice from me.

I laid down on the sheet. "Me first."

He took a piece of ice and placed it on my belly button. The ice adjusted to my body temperature, but soon became a puddle of water on my belly button.

"My turn." I snatched some ice from the bowl and placed the frozen chunks on my clit. "Ooooooo," was all I could cry out.

Levon laid down next to me. "Your pussy can't handle the cold." He reached in the bowl and put a chunk of ice on the base of his soft dick.

After six seconds he moans. "No. no, no. Toooo cold."

"What your pussy can't handle the cold." I laughed.

"Hey. I'm more sensitive than you are." He declared.

"It's a different sensation." I suggested.

"Sit here." I patted the space between my legs, and Levon moved in between my legs and sat down. The perfect view of my pussy glistening before him.

I reached into the bowl and took a medium chunk of ice and put the ice cube on the lips of my pussy. I raised my hips and slid the ice into my hot pussy.

Levon's smile indicated he was enjoying the show. "Isn't that cold." He asked.

Panting, I answered. "Yes."

I removed another piece of ice, slid the ice over my nipples, down to the wet opening of my pussy, and eased the ice deep inside me.

The heat from my pussy instantly melted the ice, creating a small water fall of pussy juices and water coming out of me.

"That is so hot." Levon leaned down and licked the water. "The water is still cold."

"More." I whispered.

Levon reached for some ice and inserted the ice in me.

"More than one piece." I begged. "More than six pieces. I want to be cooled from the inside out." I laughed.

"Cool me to my core." I added.

He grabbed the more chunks of ice and began inserting each one slowly into my pussy. I could feel each piece of ice enter my pussy, but after that, the heat began melting the ice cubes, and in a few seconds, I could feel a cool trickle of water running down the crack of my ass.

Levon's dick was hard as a rock by now, and I was wanting to fuck, but frozen sensations were really stimulating.

Levon shifted his body perfectly in between my legs so the tip of his cock was an inch away from my chilling pussy.

"More ice." I ordered.

He inserted four more pieces of ice into me, and I reached down and grabbed his cock and slid his rod deep in me. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him deep into my coolness.

"Holy shit!" he yelled out and began thrusting into my freezing cunt.

"Faster." I ordered, not wanting to lose the coolness.

His hips were pumping toward me, and my hips were raising up to his thrusts, I couldn't hold my orgasm in any longer. I came with a gleeful smile on my face.

The unfortunate results of ice in your pussy are the cock in your pussy will soon go soft from the coolness. As a result of the ice and cold water leaking out of me, Levon's rock-hard hard-on went soft.

"You give a full meaning of ice-queen." Levon looked down at his soft cock.

"Well, let me see what I can do." I began stroking his cock and massaging his balls. My hands gripping the shaft and stroking his skin with a steady pull and tugging motion. In a minute he dick was warm and hard. I continued stroking his cock, up and down. Gliding along the shaft of his rod and tightening my grip on the tip.

Quickening my strokes, I noticed him getting close to shooting his load, and I reached for the few remaining ice cubes in the bowl.

The moment he began to shoot his load all over my hand, I slipped the ice cubes onto his balls. His scream was comical, but he kept coming until he was load was shot.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
17 Followers