Over My Limit Ch. 02: The Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About half, ma'am."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You like to perform oral sex on women?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Have you ever worn a strap-on dildo?"

"No, ma'am."

"Ever had one used on you?"

"Yes ma'am."

She looked at me quizzically.

"What's it like?"

"It's ok, not as good as a cock."

She nodded and went back to the questions.

"Most sexual partners within a twenty-four hour period?"

"About eight."

"Within a four-hour period?"

"Same."

She looked up again.

"An orgy?"

"I suppose you could call it that, ma'am. I got drunk with the football team and a few of my friends, and we all fucked each other."

She got back to the questions.

"I'm guessing this one is a yes: have you ever had anal sex?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Some of the time."

She squinted at the screen again, and I guessed more questions appeared as I answered positively to the ones she asked.

"Have you ever had a penis in your mouth directly after it has been in your anus? Eww!"

"Yes ma'am."

Again she looked up.

"Really, isn't that kind of disgusting?"

"The idea of it is, yes, but in the heat of the moment it can be really sexy." I said, then quickly added: "ma'am."

She shuddered.

"What is the maximum number of penises you've had inside you at the same time?"

"Three, ma'am."

She looked up again.

"You mean one in each... and the mouth?" She looked faintly disgusted.

"Yes ma'am."

"Voluntarily?"

"Yes ma'am, it felt really good."

"Hmm." She continued with the questions, now wrinkling her nose.

"Have you ever performed cunnilingus on a woman when she had semen inside her?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Imagine my surprise," she muttered.

She kept looking at the questions.

"Do you enjoy receiving pain as part of sexual activity?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you enjoy inflicting pain as part of sexual activity?"

"Sometimes, ma'am."

"On what parts of your body do you enjoy pain?"

I thought for a moment, "My nipples, bottom and pussy lips, ma'am," I replied, "I also like to have my hair pulled."

She typed more.

"Have you ever had someone urinate on you as part of sexual activity?"

"No, ma'am."

"Have you ever urinated on someone as part of sexual activity?"

"Yes ma'am."

She gave me a long, searching look.

"Do you ever feel shame for all these things you've done?"

I considered.

"I did the first time I let a guy fuck my ass, but I enjoyed it, so I soon got over it. No-one ever asks men if they're ashamed of having lots of sex."

"True," she nodded. "Ok, that's the questions over, now the response section."

She indicated the box with two dials.

"As I turn these knobs, two probes will be inserted into you. Don't be alarmed."

I was. She slowly turned the left dial, and I felt something pushing against my vagina. I wriggled my bottom to get into the right position.

"Just relax and let it in, or else it'll hurt."

The probe pushed past my pussy lips and into me. She kept turning, and it pushed further in.

"That's five inches," she said, "The max is nine, think you can take that?"

"I don't know, ma'am, I don't know if I've ever taken one that big..."

She turned more, and I finally yelped when it hit my cervix.

She stopped, and dialed it back slightly.

"Eight point five," she said, "you'll be very popular."

She put her hand on the other dial and began to turn, and I quickly felt pressure on my other hole.

"Relax," she said, "it's well lubed, and it's not like your hole is a virgin!"

I tried to relax my pucker, but it hurt as the probe pushed harder and harder, but it finally got past my sphincter, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Have you ever been in this chair?" I asked.

Her voice hardened.

"Don't take my kindness so far as a sign that you can be impertinent!"

Her hand hovered over the red button.

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" I spluttered, "Please don't!"

She smiled indulgently and moved her hand away from the button.

"Fun fact - this button doesn't control the collar, it controls the probes inside you, and I'm told it's even more painful that the collar."

I shuddered, and clenched tight.

She laughed, and waved toward the monitor.

"I can see here how hard you clenched - pretty impressive!"

She spent more time examining readings on her screen, then looked up at me.

"This can't be right - it says your vagina is currently well lubricated... Surely those questions didn't turn you on, did they?"

"No ma'am," I replied, "but the guy who brought me in, well he groped me quite a bit."

"You mean the orderly who brought you in here and strapped you down against your will, molested you, and you LIKED it?"

I blushed.

"Well," I stammered, "it's complicated, I can't just turn off my body, and I've sometimes had fantasies..." I trailed off.

"Good grief!" she exclaimed, "You really are a wanton little slut! I half believe you'd even like it if I pushed this button!"

She placed a finger firmly on the red button.

"No, please!" I begged, trying to push the probe out of my cunt, "I know I'm a filthy slut, and I promise I'll try to be better, please!"

"Well, ok," she relented, "let's get on with the response tests."

She stood and came over to me. She lifted the VR headset off the table, put it on my head and adjusted the straps and the headphones.

"Can you see the cross in the centre of your view clearly?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. The system will now show you a series of images and videos and measure your physical responses so we can categorize you for sale," then she laughed and added, "as if we didn't already know you're destined to be a whore!"

The screen went completely black.

There was silence, then gradually I heard the sound of a couple having sex. He was grunting as he fucked her, and she gasped with each stroke. It gradually became more intense, and it became obvious that they are heading towards a simultaneous orgasm. Her gasps became more urgent and higher in pitch. In the dark, I imagined her face, contorted in ecstasy as she tipped over the edge into her orgasm, then it suddenly stopped. I caught myself giving a little grunt of disappointment, and wondered if my inspector noted it.

Another sound of sex started, again a guy grunting, but this time it was obvious to me that the woman wasn't into it, she was faking it in the hope that he would finish sooner. Right before he came, the audio cut out again.

Now the screen lit up. It was the first sex scene again, but with video. As the couple approached their climax, the camera slowly zoomed in on the woman's face, contorted just as I'd imagined. I felt my pussy twitching in sympathy with hers, and I knew my inspector was watching the readings on a chart.

Again, the scene cut out before they came. Then the second scene played out on video, with the woman faking it. This time I felt nothing in my pussy.

The screen went black, then suddenly, right in front of me, in full 3D was a big, hard cock. It seemed like it was just inches from my face. A man's hand was stroking it vigorously. The cock began to twitch, and squirted cum directly at my eyes. I blinked and flinched.

The scene switched to a spread pussy, perfectly waxed, again inches from my face. It was quite beautiful, with delicate pink lips and an engorged clitoris. As I watched, it pulsed, and a stream of sticky white cum poured out of it. Again, I felt my pussy flex in sympathy.

There followed several scenes of women being fucked doggy-style, but unlike the first one these were in 3D. Sometimes the camera focused on the woman's face, and sometimes it was an extreme close-up of the cock slamming into her cunt, her juicy lips sliding up and down the glistening shaft. I'd never watched porn in 3D - this was great!

Next up was a woman licking a pussy. The face and the pussy were both gorgeous, and she was clearly an expert. She gently licked up and down the lips, then pushed her tongue inside. She smeared the mixture of vaginal juices and saliva up to the clit, then ran her tongue around it slowly. She drew it into her mouth and I could see from her cheeks that she was sucking it. My own clit tingled at the thought of what it must feel like.

The scene faded, and a new one appeared, again in 3D. I was looking down at a man's body, from his point of view. The view was down over his chest and stomach to his cock, which lay flaccid on his belly. It seemed he was laying back in an armchair in a luxuriously furnished room. A door on the far side of the room opened and a beautiful blonde walked in. She was wearing a silk robe and high heels. As she approached, she dropped the robe to reveal ivory silk matching bra and panties. She walked all the way over to the man, and climbed up onto the armchair, straddling him. She leaned forward and ran her hand over his chest. She kissed his chest, then slowly slid down to her knees. She maintained eye contact with him/me as she slowly removed her bra to reveal obviously enhanced breasts. She leaned forward so that they enveloped his cock, which had grown considerably. She used her hands to press her tits around him, and moved up and down to stroke it with them. Then she slid further down and took the tip in between her lips. She ran her tongue around it, and pressed it a little into the hole in the tip, then suddenly took him all the way down her throat.

The screen went black.

When it faded back up, it was again from a person's point of view, but this time it was my actual position. It was a woman sitting strapped into the exact chair I was in. Her tits were smaller than mine, but other than that, it could be me. A naked man approached her around the table, his erection swinging in front of him. He stood in front of her/me so his cock was almost at eye level. He stroked it, and squeezed out a drop of precum. Then he knelt in front of her/me, and as he slid his hands behind her knees, I felt someone do the same to me. Then the probes in my pussy and ass slowly withdrew, and the hands pulled me forward in the seat, and the same happened in the video. The collar was tight around my neck, but it's strap slid down the back up the chair enough to accommodate my movement. My butt was now at the very edge of the wooden seat, causing my ankles to strain painfully against the leather straps. The man looked up at her/me and smiled, then he gently parted her knees, and I felt mine pushed apart. I didn't try to resist. He leaned forward and kissed her belly. He had stubble on his chin, but the person kissing me in the real world didn't. He drew back and kissed her on the right thigh, but the person kissing me did it on my left. Both he and my person moved up the thigh, pushing the knees as far apart as they would go with the ankles still strapped. The combination of the visual and real world was beginning to confuse me, so I closed my eyes and focused on what was really happening. Hands slid up my inner thighs until the thumbs brushed my pussy lips. They pressed between them and spread me open. I felt warm breath on my exposed pinkness, and a finger ran down my slit and slid inside me. I felt myself moan softly as the finger stroked my inside, working its way around until it was pressed up against my g-spot. Another finger from the same hand joined it, and began softly stroking. The other hand slid up my belly, up my ribs to my right breast. It gently squeezed me, then yanked the sensor off my tit. Fingers gripped my nipple and began to squeeze and twist it until it was firm.

"Harder," I whispered involuntarily, and the fingers pinched and tugged until I cried out, "Yes!"

The hand moved to the other breast and pulled off the sensor and pinched it just as hard. I began to moan softly - nipple play had always been my weakness.

Meanwhile, down below, the fingers inside me continued their delicious work, and now a tongue began to stroke up and down my slit. I risked a glance at the video. The man was doing the same to her, licking her, fingering and pinching her nipples. I realized she was moaning loudly, and then that I was too. I closed my eyes, but continued to focus on her moaning as the tongue between my legs narrowed in on my clit. It licked me round and round a few times, then my clit was pulled into the mouth and was sucked firmly. I cried out in delight, and then the woman in the video did too. I knew she wasn't faking it any more than I was. The hand on my tits moved back and forth, pinching and tugging hard, inflicting delicious agony on my already inflamed teats, as the mouth sucked my clit in deep, and the tongue flicked it. Inside, the fingers began to fuck me hard. My legs began to quiver. The video woman and myself were heading to the same massive orgasm. She began to pant in my ears, and I felt myself doing the same.

The fingers inside me were a blur, and my clit was throbbing. I felt myself approaching that magical point. My left breast was squeezed hard, then the nipple was pulled so hard I thought it might tear off, and I screamed as the orgasm slammed through my body. In my ears my other version howled in ecstasy. Coloured lights filled my vision, and my head thrashed from side to side against the constraining collar. I opened my eyes. Her body was bucking up and down with the man's face pressed hard into her pussy.

As I came down from the orgasm, he looked up, his face slick with pussy juices and grinned at us. Our chests were heaving, her nipples were bright red from the pain. Her clit was visible, and I swear I saw it throbbing.

He leaned back, and pushed her by the knees back into an upright position, and someone did the same to me. As I reached full upright, the probes were pushed unceremoniously back up into me, first into my ass, then my pussy, almost making me come again.

My head was spinning. The man in the video licked his lips, then blew me a kiss and faded to black.

I sat there breathing heavily, watching the black to see if there was more to come. Once my body had settled back down to normal, I heard footsteps, and the VR headset was pulled off my head. My inspector placed it on the desk and walked back to her seat. Nothing about her indicated that it was her who had just gone down on me, her hair and clothing still looked the same, her lipstick was still fresh (maybe too fresh?), but it must've been, right?

12