All Comments on 'Over My Limit Ch. 05: Poker Night'

by SilkPantyGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this chapter and its length was excellent. I hope you continue. Both slaves love pain it seems and should receive more perhaps slut needs piercing now. Thank you again love the sluts progress and now whore s participation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible fantasy for me, really enjoying it, keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very very sexy! Aside from the orgasm denial she seems very lucky so far. I noticed that one of the other comments suggested that your female lead should get pierced too, made me curious as to whether or not in your judicial slavery story world?

I did feel very uncomfortable at the point where she was close to orgasm and pleaded with the African visitor to avoid being shocked. I was dreading the prospect of him making her orgasm deliberately.

As it stands your story is very sexy, I commented on a similar type of story earlier and the Oscar Wilde quote is very relevant here too; “Everything in in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

Love the story and really appreciate that you’re sharing it.

Tess (uk)

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to “Whore’s” backstory. Really enjoyed this story so far. Especially the orgasm denial that is such a cruel thing to do to a horny slut. It kind of defeats the purpose.

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManalmost 3 years ago

Nice little story, I like it! Hope you add more backstory about this society as well, there should be ample opportunity to add humiliation and exhibition into grocery shopping and such, and the dynamic between them as well. Looking forward to the next chapters!

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years ago

What an excellent twist. Love this. The possibilities . . . .

Great writing. Very entertaining. Looking forward to reading more of her adventures

ronbankerronbankerover 2 years ago

A good story became a sex manual. It appears the story may resume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apart from the rest of her slavery adventures there is the obvious story about what happens a the end of the six years

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully there will be another installment in this wonderful tail.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

It would appear that this scenario has yet to be completed, the legal position of whore has not been explained, there are all the incidents during the six years of servitude, also whether the auction raised the required amount to release the primary character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous