Over My Limit Ch. 05: Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stroked more firmly, he leaned forward and fondled my tits. I rolled his balls around in my hand, and slipped a finger underneath to massage his taint, and he let out a gasp. I was sliding his foreskin briskly up and down his shaft now, and I could hear his breath getting faster and his balls tightening. Not long now. "Would sir like to imagine fucking my tight pussy?"

That's all it took. His cock swelled as the semen gushed out, thick, sticky ropes of cum splashing over my tits and belly, dripping off my nipples and running down between my legs.

"Oh, Christ!" he gasped, "Damn, Jim, she gives as good as she looks!"

I stood and allowed the company to admire my dripping tits. "Master, the mistress instructed me not to clean myself off under any circumstances."

"Yes, she told me, just rub it in so you don't drip on the carpet."

"Yes master." I rubbed the cum all over my tits and belly and a little into my thighs until there was no danger of it dripping. When I was done, I realized they were all watching, practically drooling. I blushed.

"Will the next prize be a blow job?" I asked, smiling.

They agreed, and master dealt. Blue-tie decided to sit this hand out, saying his cock couldn't take any more of me right now, and instead had me sit in his lap and casually fingered my pussy while we watched the others play.

My master won, but graciously said that he can fuck my mouth whenever he liked, so someone else should have me. They drew cards, and fat-slave won. I went to kneel in front of him, but he said, "no, on your back on the table."

I cleared the cards and chips to one side of the table, and sat up on it then lay back and let my head hang off the edge. I watched upside down as he unzipped. His cock wasn't fully hard yet as I reached my hands back to pull it toward me, and first I took his balls into my mouth, gently rolling them around with my tongue.

"Oh..., oh, my god" he groaned, and leaned forward, his hands on my tits. He was hard now, so I took him in my mouth and sucked hard. He gripped my tits hard and pushed into my throat. Thankfully I'd done this before (many times), and I controlled my gag reflex. There was now nothing I could do except lie there and have my face fucked, and he was soon pounding away.

Someone stroked my thighs, and the african man said, "I want to taste her before one of you fuckers comes inside her." Then I felt a mouth on my pussy, licking and sucking, then pushing inside me. My legs were lifted, and the tongue probed my ass too.

"Don't hog her," said a voice, and the mouth on my cunt was replaced with another, then another. This one worked my clit so expertly that my collar began tingling, and I was scared it would full-on shock me, so I focused on the cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base so he couldn't go in as deep, and began to work the tip with my tongue and lips. He soon realized this felt much better than just fucking my throat, and let me work. I tried my best to get my mind off the tongue on my clit, and the collar backed off.

I was stroking the shaft now, and with my other hand I gave the balls a squeeze, and there it went, hot jizz filling my mouth, shooting down my throat. There was so much, it almost choked me, lying like that on my back.

Finally, he pulled out, and everyone had had a turn on my pussy, so I was allowed up. I tidied the table and got the game going again.

The guys were really horny now as I freshened their drinks, and I could barely move without feeling fingers in my pussy, pinching my nipples, squeezing my tits, and even penetrating my asshole. This was better than any fantasy I could have had about being a slave girl, and I expected my cunt to be the next prize up, and indeed at that very moment my master said, "next prize to fuck her pussy?"

He dealt, but left himself out, again citing his ability to fuck me anytime he liked. I felt a distinct glow of satisfaction at that thought.

The african won. Yes! I could barely contain my excitement. I hoped the racist stereotype was true in his case.

"Where would you like me, sir?" I asked him, demurely.

"Why don't you take her on the couch," suggested my master, "it's more comfortable in there."

He agreed, and I led him into the living room, wiggling my ass seductively in front of him.

"May this slave undress you, sir?" I asked. God, I wanted to get my hands on that cock. I imagined his firm hands on my ass again, and my clit throbbed.

"You may."

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. He was beautifully built, and I ran my hands over the rippling muscles under his glossy brown skin.

"Girl," he said sternly, "this is about my pleasure, not yours."

I hung my head. "Yes, sir, I'm sorry."

I knelt in front of him and took his shoes off, then unbuckled his belt, pulled the trousers and underpants down together. Oh god, yes! It was gorgeous, hanging there, long and black and thick. He lifted each leg as I pulled the rest of his clothes off, then I carefully folded them and placed them on an end table and waited for his command.

"Come here."

I stood before him, both of us now naked.

He reached up and took a breast in each hand. He was more gentle than he was earlier when he was just appraising them, and he fondled them softly, lovingly. I saw his cock begin to rise. He pinched my nipples gently, rolling them to hardness, then suddenly pinched them hard. I gasped, but instead of pulling away, I moved closer.

"You like that?" he said softly.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, I know this isn't about my pleasure."

He chuckled, then pinched and twisted them even harder.

'Please sir," I moaned, "the collar..."

He looked at me, questioningly, "what about the collar?" He started to tug rhythmically on them.

"My slave collar, it will shock me if I come."

"Are you so close already?"

"Yes sir, and it's starting to give me warning shocks. Please sir, I've heard it's unbearable!"

He let go of one nipple and slid that hand down my belly, then cupped my shaved pussy. A single finger toyed with my clit.

"Oh, god sir, please," I moaned.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips, spun me around and bent me over the arm of a couch and in one thrust he was inside me.

His size was at the very brink of what I could bear - painful, but in a good way, like having my labia bitten. He dug his fingers into my still-sore buttocks and began pounding my sopping wet cunt.

The collar buzzed angrily enough that he heard it. He slowed down a little.

"What would you have me do, girl? I'm not going to give up my chance to come in your juicy little snatch."

"Please sir, maybe a different angle, so you don't hit my g-spot?"

He grunted, then pushed me further over onto the couch and kept pounding. It still felt incredibly good, but I thought I could keep from coming.

He was holding me by the hips now, slamming his huge cock into me, faster and faster, until with a roar he shot his load into me. He slumped on top of me, panting. "Damn, little girl, that's a fine cunt you have there!"

"Thank you for using it, sir." I replied obediently.

He finally stood and slipped out of me, then wiped his cock on my ass.

"Stay right there," He ordered, then called out. "Anyone else want a turn?"

It wasn't long before I heard a zip, then felt another cock slip inside me. I didn't even bother to see who it was although I could tell it wasn't my master - not big enough.

After he finished, I stayed in place for a while in case there are any more takers. A little cum leaked out of me and down my thigh.

The african guy had pulled his underpants back on, and settled into an armchair. He put a football game on the tv, and the other guys drifted in, one by one, and sat on the couch to watch.

They seemed to have forgotten about me, so I got up and went to move the snacks from the dining table into the living room.

I brought them each a beer, and as I handed the last one to blondie, sitting on one end of the couch, he pulled me down to sit sideways in his lap. He kept watching the game while absent-mindedly stroking my nipples. I nestled up against him and relaxed for a while.

Halftime came, and the african looked around at the other guys. "Hey, make sure you try that pussy - it's pretty fine!"

Blondie decided that was good advice, and pushed me off his lap and onto my knees in front of him. He stood so that I could pull down his trousers and underpants. I sucked him to hardness, then turned and presented my behind to him, elbows on the carpet. He stroked his cock up and down my wet pussy a few times, then slipped inside me. He took his time enjoying me, with long, slow strokes, and my sensitive nipples brushed against the carpet as my body rocked back and forth.

He started playing with my asshole, then slipped a finger inside, then another. I braced myself as he pulled his cock out of my cunt and pressed it against my little pucker. I lifted up off my elbows and pushed back hard as it slowly forced its way into my tight ass.

Blue-tie was now just in his underpants. He got on his knees in front of me and dropped them to present his hard cock to my mouth. Now I knew it was him who fucked me earlier, because I could taste my cunt on him. The guys held in place, and I rocked my body back and forth, impaling first my ass, then my throat alternately.

After a while, blondie broke my rhythm by grabbing my hips and beginning to fuck harder. I felt his cock swell in my ass as he shot his load into me with a loud grunt.

Once he was done with me, I encouraged blue-tie to lay on his back so I could focus on his cock. With one hand I worked his balls and taint, and used the other to stroke his shaft vigorously while I sucked on the head. As he squirted into my mouth, I felt hands on my ass again, squeezing and groping, then slipping between my legs to feel up inside my snatch. I looked around - it was the african again, ready for another turn on my hot little cunt. But then I felt it pressing against my ass.

"Sir, I'm not sure I can," I began, but he shushed me. "You have no say in this, little slut - I'll use you as I please, and if you resist, I'll take you anyway, then punish you." The massive cock pressed harder, and I cried out with the pain and humiliation. He was gripping my hips tightly, forcing himself inch by inch into me. I was determined not to cry, but tears were welling.

As the head passed my sphincter, the pain began to subside, and once he was fully inside me, he whispered, "good girl." My heart swelled with pride as he began to pound my ass in earnest. The other guys had been watching, and master commented on how he couldn't believe I could take it, and joked that he'd sue the african if my ass was ruined.

Fat-slave presented his cock to my mouth, and I sucked him hungrily, relishing the two hot cocks in me.

I could tell the cock in my ass was nearly there, but at the last minute he pulled out and flipped me on my back. I watched, enraptured, as he finished stroking his beautiful big black cock and spraying his cum all over my belly and tits. Then fat-slave guy quickly pulled me back up so I could get back to sucking his cock.

When he'd shot his load down my throat and done with me, I turned to red-pants, who was sitting on the couch, watching and stroking his cock.

"May I help, sir?" I asked, with a coy smile.

"Climb on up!"

I climbed up and straddled him, reaching between my legs to guide him into me. Some of the cum on my belly rubbed off on him as I rode him, but he didn't seem to care, and even pulled me to him so he could bury his face in my cum-soaked tits. I wrapped my arms around his head and slid up and down his gorgeous, hard cock.

"Cum inside me, sir," I moaned softly into his ear, "make me yours,"

He took my right nipple in his mouth and bit it gently.

"Oh, god, sir, please don't make me cum!"

The collar was tingling, and I was riding him hard, and I squeezed my cunt down on him as hard as I could. Thankfully, that was enough, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me hard down on him as he unloaded into me. I slumped on to him, my head resting on his shoulder and my growing heat subsided and the collar backed off its warning.

Eventually, I climbed off, semen running down my legs, and pulled myself together. I needed to continue to be the perfect hostess, and make my owners proud.

I headed into the kitchen, to find my master, the only one still dressed, fetching himself another beer.

"You're doing a good job, Slut," he said, "they seem to be really enjoying you."

I glowed with pride, and stood taller. "Thank you, master. Would you like me to pleasure you?"

"Not right now," and he reached out and caressed my cheek with genuine affection. I thought I might melt.

The guys settled down and watched the second half of the game, gradually getting drunker. Blue-tie wanted to fuck me again, but he'd had too much to drink, and couldn't get it up, no matter how hard I tried, much to the amusement of his friends. Blondie and red-trousers both had a go, but couldn't manage it either, so it was left to the african so show them how it was done, laying me on my back on the coffee table and pounding me again with his massive cock.

After that, I settled on the couch between two of them, fondling their flaccid cocks gently as they watched the rest of the game. Once it was over, it became apparent that none of them had any more use for me, so I left them chatting about the game until master told me to call them taxis.

Once the guests had all left, master went straight to bed, but I knew I had to wait up for my mistress. I wanted to wash the sticky cum off myself, but I knew I had to obey her command, so I left it, feeling a little gross.

I had nearly finished cleaning up the dishes, glasses and poker chips when I heard the door. I immediately hurried to greet my mistress in the hallway, standing naked with my hands clasped in front of me, eyes down.

She tossed her purse aside and examined me. She trailed her finger across some dried cum visible on my left tit.

"How did it go?"

"Very well, I think, mistress. The guests left satisfied, and the master has gone to bed."

"You stink of sex. How many loads did you take?"

I thought for a moment. "Nine, I think, mistress."

"Where?"

"In my vagina, my bottom, my mouth and across my chest, mistress."

"Good. Come undress me."

I followed her into the bedroom. I was worried about waking the master, but I figured it wasn't my place to say anything.

In the dark, I unfastened the back of her beautiful ballgown. As it slid off her, I ran my hands down her body and noticed with surprise that she was no longer wearing any underwear. She turned to me, then put her hand behind my head and pulled me against her, so our breasts were pressed together.

"You haven't washed yourself?" she whispered, her lips against my ear.

"No, mistress."

"So your pussy is still full of cum?" There was an urgency in her voice now.

"Yes, mistress."

She slid her hand down firmly between us and pushed a finger up inside me, causing me to gasp, then tasted it.

"That's not James'."

"No, mistress, he left me for his guests to use."

She turned me so my back was to the bed, then pushed me back onto it. Master stirred slightly, but carried on snoring gently.

She pushed my knees apart, then licked her way up my thighs, tasting the dripping semen. Once at the top, she pressed her open mouth over my cunt and forced her tongue inside me, lapping hungrily. I stifled a moan, not wanting to wake master.

She licked every inch between my legs, even lifting them and probing my asshole, until she was satisfied she'd got every drop, then worked her way up my sticky belly and across my tits. I thrilled as she sucked on my nipples, then she laid her beautiful body on mine and kissed me full on the mouth, licking my lips and probing inside to get every last salty morsel of man juice. I kissed her back passionately, my hands stroking her back and groping her full bottom, our bodies writhing together. I lifted one leg between hers, and she ground her naked pussy against my thigh.

"I saw on my phone how close you came to coming," she whispered, "was it agony?"

"Oh yes, mistress, that african man knows how to fuck a girl!"

She chuckled, "yes, he's had his way with me a few times - I can never get enough of that beautiful cock."

It was almost like we were girlfriends bonding over a boy, and I decided to risk a request.

"Mistress, may I come tonight?" I whispered into her ear.

"Maybe," she whispered back, "but you'll have to earn it."

With that, she lifted herself off me and carefully turned herself around until her legs were astride my head, then lowered her pussy until it was just above my face. I licked her all the way from her clit to her asshole, then pushed my tongue into her cunt. As well as her delicious juices, I also tasted cum! I wondered what she'd been up to tonight while I was pleasuring her husband's guests. Did my master know about his wife's activities?

I probed and licked and sucked. I brought my hands around the outside of her thighs and fingered her cunt and ass while I sucked her clit. She buried her face in my snatch and moaned in pleasure.

I sensed movement behind me. Master was stirring. In the dark, I felt his hands exploring, trying to work out what was going on. He soon found my head and the body above it. His fingers mingled with mine exploring his wife's cunt. I wondered if he knew which woman was which. He shuffled around until his knees were alongside his wife's calves on either side of my head. He took one of my hands and placed it on his erection. I stroked and squeezed it, then guided it to his wife's pussy. I stroked it up and down her slit, then helped it inside. Her fingers digging hard into my thighs told me he'd hit the mark, and he began pounding her hard, the whole bed shaking.

I focused on sucking her clit, and still fingered her asshole. She stopped licking me as she focused on the pleasure between her legs. Her groans became louder. By now there could be no doubt in my master's mind about which woman he was fucking. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around her, pinning her in place, at the mercy of my tongue and her husband's cock.

Soon her thighs were quivering, and she was coming hard, her face pressing into my cunt, muffling her cries.

When she was spent, she rolled off me onto her back, panting. I took hold of master's cock, slick with her juices, tilted my head way back, and guided him into my mouth. He leaned forward over my naked body, one hand supporting himself on my tits, the other down between my legs, fingering my throbbing cunt, and fucked my throat. He pinched and twisted my nipples and curled the fingers of his other hand so they rubbed my g-spot. If my mouth hadn't been full of his cock, I'd have been squealing in pleasure.

Mistress recovered, and I soon felt her hands all over me, stroking my belly and thighs, and fighting her husband for space in my cunt.

She closed her mouth over the nipple he wasn't torturing and sucked and bit me. I was in heaven.

I felt his cock begin to swell inside my mouth, and braced myself to take his load down my throat, but then he pulled out.

"Whore," he ordered, "get on all fours."

I lifted myself up and made to turn over, but he spoke again. "Not you, Slut, stay where you are."

In the dark I heard a slap, and my mistress gasped.

Another slap.

"I told you to get on all fours, whore!"

I felt her move beside me.

Another slap.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm your whore," she whimpered.

"That's better," he said sternly, "and what are you?"

"I'm your slave." She replied.

"What kind of slave?"

"I'm your filthy, cum-filled whore of a slave, master," she rasped, and I could hear how turned on she was.