Over My Limit Ch. 05: Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut, what did you taste when you licked this whore's cunt?"

"I tasted cum, master." I reported.

"Was it my cum?"

"No, master." I replied.

"You've been out having your disgusting slit filled by other men, haven't you?"

"Yes, master," she confessed.

"And what does that mean?" he asked her slowly, menacingly.

"That I should be spanked, master," she said.

"That's right," he said, "and this time the slut will administer the punishment."

Mistress gasped in shock - it was a humiliation she hadn't been expecting - to be spanked by her own slave. I wondered if she would balk.

"Yes, master," she said in a small voice, "thank you master."

"Slut, prepare yourself."

I shuffled across the bed on my knees until I was beside my mistress, no, my fellow slave, and had one hand on her back, the other resting on her bottom.

"Now, Whore," asked Master, "how hard should Slut punish you?"

"Very hard, Master," she replied, "I've been such a filthy little whore."

"Very well. Slut, begin!"

I felt her tense up as I lifted my hand off her bottom, and brought it back down as hard as I could. She shrieked, and lifted up on her knees so she could grab her stinging bottom with both hands. Master grabbed her head and pulled her back down into position. I smacked her just as hard on her other cheek and she yelled out in pain again. I paused a moment, and wondered if she would hold a grudge when I was at her mercy again.

I struck her firm bottom two more stinging blows, and I heard her sob into the duvet, but she didn't try to struggle.

Two more had her whole body shaking.

"Slut, is she enjoying it?" asked Master.

I slid my hand between her legs. Her cunt was sopping wet.

"Yes, Master, she seems to be."

"Carry on."

I struck her four more times in quick succession, and now she was wailing and struggling, but between us, we held her down. I felt her pussy again. Even wetter.

"Tell me, Slut," asked Master, "what do you think of Whore's tits?"

"They're very nice, Master."

"Do you like the way I've had them pierced?"

"Yes, Master, very much."

"Up on your knees, Whore." He ordered, and she complied quickly, obviously thankful the spanking part of her punishment was over.

"Feel her tits, Slut." I shuffled around until I was facing her, and took her large breasts in my hands. Master turned on a dim bedside lamp, and I saw my mistress' face opposite me, her makeup streaked with tears, but a hunger in her eyes.

"Whore, take hold of Slut's tits."

She reached out, and we knelt there, holding each other's breasts.

"Take hold of the nipples."

I'd played with other womens' boobs before, but never felt pierced ones. It was really sexy.

"Now a contest," he said, "pinch the nipples as hard as you can, and the one that gives in first gets spanked by me."

I didn't want that, so I immediately gripped her tender nips and twisted the little gold bars, and she grabbed mine, digging her nails in cruelly. We both screamed, but neither pulled away. I twisted harder and tugged them towards me. She dug her nails in deeper and pulled and I screamed again. We were both sobbing and inflicting delicious agony on each other. Tears were running down both our faces. I changed tactics, pulling her nipples upwards instead of out, letting the weight of her big tits help me, but she suddenly yanked hard and I stumbled forward into her, pushing her over backward. As she went down, I fell on top of her, but we both kept hold, still desperate to win. I tried to lift back up, and pull her up by the nipples, but she held me back down by mine, and it was too painful to try to get up.

Master's hand was between my legs now, and I tried to let the feeling of his fingers in my dripping cunt distract me from the pain.

"I'm impressed," said Master, "I never thought I'd find another girl that could take as much nipple pain as my little Whore. Our faces were pressed together now, our hot bodies only separated by our hands, desperately torturing our opponents' breasts.

"Give it up!" She grunted.

"Never!" I hissed.

He laughed, and began stroking my g-spot.

"No fair!" I protested.

Suddenly, he grabbed my long hair and yanked me off her, and our hands finally let go, and we were each hunched over on the bed, our hands clutching our own breasts now, trying to soothe the pain. He held out a bottle of lotion and we each accepted a quirt into our hand and began rubbing it into our sore nipples.

"No," he said, "comfort each other."

We got on our knees again, facing each other, and once again took hold of each others' breasts, but tenderly, lovingly this time. Her soft, gentle caresses were in stark contrast to how she'd been torturing me only moments ago, and I reciprocated. We looked into each other's eyes kindly now, bonded by what we'd just endured, and before I knew what was happening, her lips brushed mine. I pressed back against her, my tongue probing her sweet mouth, and then our arms were wrapped around each other, our sore tits pressed together, tongues entwined, teeth gently nipping lips.

He was beside us now, one hand each on our bottoms, then probing deeper until he was fingering our sopping snatches and we were groaning in ecstasy into each other's mouths.

Eventually, he grabbed us by the hair and pulled us off the bed so we stood side by side in front of him. He looked us up and down in the dim light, then gently stroked our red-raw nipples, causing us both to wince.

"I'm going to call that a draw." he said, and we both sighed in relief, but then: "that means I punish you both. Turn around."

We both groaned, but turned around and bent over compliantly, our elbows resting on the bed.

His hand stroked my bottom, and I braced.

Smack! We both yelped, but maintained our position.

Smack!

"Slut, how many cocks have you had in you this evening?"

"Four, Master," I replied.

He laid four hard smacks to my bottom. In between my sobs I heard her begin sobbing also, and I soon learned why.

"Whore, how many cocks have you had this evening?"

"Please!" she begged, "No!"

"How many?" he persisted.

"Twelve," she sobbed.

"Well," he said, "that's going to be painful, isn't it?"

She continued to sob, but didn't try to get up.

He stood behind her, his left hand firmly on her back, his right caressing her bottom, then:

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

She wailed and sobbed, but held her position.

"Slut, you may comfort her bottom before the next round."

I quickly crouched down behind her angry red bottom and gently stroked and kissed it, then, at his signal, I moved aside.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

She wailed and howled, and this time she clutched her bottom, trying to protect herself.

"Please, Master, I can't take any more!"

"Master," I said, "May I volunteer to take the rest for her?"

"What do you think, Whore," he mused, "Will your self respect allow you to let another slave take your punishment?"

"Yes!" She wailed.

"Is that because you have no self respect, you filthy little whore?"

"Yes, Master!"

Instead of the bed, he had me bend over her, my hands clutching at her waist, so she could feel my reaction as I took the last four hits for her. Once it was over, we stood clutching each other, kissing and sobbing together. I wondered how this would affect our mistress-slave relationship in the light of day tomorrow.

"Well, Whore, I think you owe Slut a massive orgasm, don't you?"

"Oh yes, master!" She exclaimed, still kissing me.

"Good," he said, "lie on the floor so she can sit on your face."

She did so, wincing as her heated bottom made contact with the carpet.

I straddled her face and lowered my dripping cunt to her face and she began licking me, long, gentle strokes up and down my slit. I leaned forward and put my face inches from her pussy so I could get the delicious scent of her arousal, then concentrated on the feeling of her tongue.

Soon I felt my Master's hands on my bottom, gently rubbing cold lotion into my sore buttocks. Then he moved between them, fingering my asshole and pussy as she focused on my clit. There was no warning from my collar - she must've turned it off when she got home. Thank goodness!

He repositioned himself, and soon I felt his hardness pressing against me, then slipping into my cunt. He fucked me slowly, long deep strokes brushing my g-spot and thrilling my whole body. I pressed my mouth against her cunt and tasted her juices mingled with the cum of a dozen men.

This woman really knew her way around my clit! She licked and sucked, and ran her tongue in circles just right. She slid her hands underneath me and caressed my sore nipples.

He began to fuck me with more urgency now, faster and harder. His fingers were in my asshole too, sensuously complimenting the feeling from his cock as it pounded me.

The orgasm was rising in me, the heat spreading out from my cunt - all the various feelings from around my body began to meld - the pain in my nipples, the burning in my buttocks, the tongue on my clit, the fingers in my ass, the cock in my pussy and the delicious taste of her well-used snatch in my mouth all combined, and my body bucked and writhed as I felt him shoot his huge load deep into me with a loud grunt and I howled in ecstasy and collapsed my body onto her, panting, groaning, shivering in delight, and I felt him pull out and his seed leak out of me onto my helpless mistress' face, and she licked me clean like the good little whore that she was.