Over the Edge

Story Info
A son can only take so much teasing.
3.9k words
4.22
66.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over The Edge

***All parties are over 18. There isn't much buildup, there is incest, anal, oral and cream pies. Consider yourself warned***

Don't judge me for what I am about to tell you, I just I need some sort of outlet to get this out in the open. It begins with me on a semi-regular basis listening to my mom and her boyfriend doing gods know what to each other that has them screaming and saying things like "OH DEAR GOD" or "FUCK YEAH" or "TAKE IT BITCH" or "FUCK THAT ASS" and much more which usually happens after they come home from a night of drinking.

It wasn't even two weeks into their relationship when my mom introduced him and not long after started to stay overnight 3 to 5 nights a week without fail. Each night I would hear them fucking, not once did it ever sound like two people making love, it always sounded like pure fucking. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind, it was better than porn, it was so good it even pushed me over the edge.

The fact is, like any other man we can only take so much; for me it was hearing mom getting fucked like something out of a porn movie. Hearing her through the walls to the handful of times I listened at the door, it's those sounds that pushed me to do what I did. That isn't to say it didn't help the nights they are out and about I am sitting in front of the computer reading stories of incest and watching videos with the premise of incest but hey that is my thing. My outlet, hand cream and tissues.

So here we are another night of them coming home drunk, going right to the bedroom and doing their thing while I am listening. Like clockwork about 15 minutes later it's total silence and usually it's at this point I cum and get some sleep or go back playing with my Xbox but not tonight. Nope, tonight is when I reached the point of not caring, and focused on getting what I want and quite frankly what I need: someone/something to fuck!

That someone and something was mom and her ass. After waiting several minutes and things are silent I slowly crept into their bedroom hoping to find them asleep which I did. Her boyfriend was covered by most of the sheet while my mom was lying naked on her stomach with one leg bent, and dried cum on her ass but also seeing she still has a dildo in her ass which I would have never guessed. It's that dildo that decided on what my target would be.

Without any regard of the consequences I might face doing this, I completely stripped off what clothing I had on, already hard I reached over to my mom's night stand and pumped a glob of hand cream into my hand and applied it to my rod. After generously applying the cream I grab mom by the waist rotating her so she is kneeling on the floor due to her not using a bed-frame. Having mom bent over the mattress I grab hold of the dildo and slowly pull it out. Laying it on the floor I get into position and with the hole already gaped open I easily enter her ass.

Never fucking an ass before it was tight, and warm. Wasn't wet like a pussy is, which is expected but granted I wasn't thinking about that either. Either way, it felt good nonetheless. Being in the moment and not wasting a second I start to pump without concern if I am going too hard or not. As I am fucking mom's ass I look over to the boyfriend whom is none the wiser in an alcohol induced coma. As for my mom she was responding with a grunt here and a moan there but not much else. Seeing how she is reassures me that this can be a regular thing; she clearly likes getting fucked even though she is half in the bag.

Watching mom continuing to moan and grunt I reach forward and wrap her hair around my hand and pull back and give it to her a little harder. Watching her grip the sheets she doesn't miss a beat and just takes it like a champ and without giving her a single bit of warning I blow my load right into her ass.

About 8 pumps later I begin to slide out observing her gaping hole and watching it slowly close and watching how the cum oozes out and feeling quite proud and content with what I accomplished. My mom, she still remains bent over the bed breathing heavy and her eyes are half open. Staying just long enough till her ass fully closes I reach down to grab my clothes and begin my exit till I hear my mom say "Good Night honey. I'll make breakfast for you in the morning."

*********

Well morning comes and looking at the crack of the door I see Paul taking his leave and probably heading to work. After hearing the door close I sneak into moms room and climb into bed with her. Waking up slowly she realizes it is me next to her and like the times when I was a little kid she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Honey, I know what you did last night and want you to know I am not mad. I know I should be mad and disgusted but I am not. What you did sure was due to hearing us and for that I am sorry." She continues to say "the thing is your mom is a very sexual person. I just love sex. Not ashamed of it and won't apologize for it either. It's how I am built and I never felt ashamed of it either."

"I know mom. It's not like you walk around naked. And you really don't wear anything sexy that would entice me. Pretty much I just see you in yoga pants or jeans and some sort of t-shirt. Instead mom it is your actions that what turns me on. I want it be me in the bedroom with me not this guy Paul. You should love me."

"Oh hunny I do love you."

"I know that but I want you to love me more. More of a man that can please you not Paul or any of the other guys that you bring here. Are you and Paul serious?"

"Serious? Not sure how to answer that. I guess I care for the guy but if anything I love how he fucks me more than loving him as in terms of love you have for someone. Honestly he is replaceable but you aren't."

"Look mom don't get mad but you stink of him. Go take a shower."

She chuckles

"Okay fair enough. I'll be right back. If you want you can change the sheets."

She begins to walk to the bathroom then pauses for a moment and says "Or honey, you can join me in the shower."

Being that she was already naked she walked right into the bathroom where me on the other hand was still in my boxers and shirt.

Hearing what she said I drop my shorts and take off my t-shirt and head for the shower.

"Are you coming in or not?" she asks as I am standing right by the curtain.

Seeing she left room for me in the tub I carefully step in.

"Here make yourself useful and wash my back. The damn back scrubber cracked again. Would just be cheaper to have you do it from now on."

Taking the bar of soap I slowly begin at her shoulders and work my way down. Eventually after covering her back I decide to go for broke and slide the bar down to her ass. Getting the bar as much as I can in her crack she moans a little and starts to bend over.

"Baby that feels good. Make sure you get inside too."

"Inside?" I ask

"Yeah, mommy always scrubs really good back there and when I am almost done I slide my soapy finger in there."

"But isn't that kind of dirty?"

"Dirty? Not any dirtier than when you used your cock back there."

She had a point so I soaked up my finger and slid it in. Wasn't quite sure what to do; do I just pull it out or wiggle around? I decide to just take it out and right after scrub my finger with the bar.

"Baby turn around let me get you."

Without question I do as she said and felt her scrubbing my back. As she proceeded to get lower I feel her cleaning and squeezing my ass.

"Babe, don't freak out."

"Freak out about...oh shit"

"It's okay just let your butt muscles relax. That's it. Now let's see the prostate should be right about here."

"Oh god!"

"That's it let your body relax and enjoy it."

"What is that? Oh shit that feels good. Mom why does this feel so good?"

"Honey it's your prostate, basically the males g-spot. If you like this as much as I think you do I can buy you an early birthday present."

"Buy me what?"

"A prostate massager. There is this company called Aneros that sell them. One of the guys I know uses it at least once a month. Granted he uses the larger version but recently learned they have a smaller version that also vibrates. If you like this as much as I think you do I can get it for you."

Finding himself not able to respond at the moment due to the intense feeling right now he just nods his head yes.

"Cat got your tongue? Here let me see something."

Reaching around with her other arm she finds his cock hard...very hard. Buy her estimate of how much is sticking out of her hand she would guess 6 to 7 inches but he has girth.

"Oh shit...mom what are you doing?"

"Taking care of my son. Just relax."

Connor thinking about intense the feelings he is experiencing right now with his moms finger in his butt with her jacking him off not knowing how long he is going to last.

"Baby tell me when you are about to cum. I have one more surprise for you."

"Mom I am almost there."

As soon as I said that she removed her finger from my ass released my cock spun me around and in single move took my entire cock down her throat.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuccckkkkk!"

Grabbing her head I push her harder against me as I feel my cock explode. Barely able to stand I feel mom's throat contracting as she is swallowing my load. My god this feels good.

*******

After feeling his cock stop pulsating I slowly let him out of my mouth. Looking at it dangling he already lost some of his stiffness. He needed that more than I thought. I really do love him and would do anything for him even get rid of Paul.

"Alright baby why don't you finish up cleaning your front. I am sure you can handle that part. I will go dry off and make breakfast."

After toweling off I check my phone and like I suspected it's going to be a hot day. Already feel it in the house. Hell with recent events I don't see a need to put clothes on but I am not comfortable unless I am wearing panties and a shirt at least.

"What can I find in my drawer that my little man would like. Oooo...boy shorts from Fredericks of Hollywood. Yeah this should do."

Sliding them on I grab a tank-top instead of a t-shirt and go without a bra. I figure no point in being bashful now.

Before I start cooking I grab my laptop from the kitchen table and do a Google search for Aneros. "Yup. There it is. Shit look at the choices. But if it were up to me I would go with something that vibrates. Well since I am paying for this why not. Oooo...two choices: Vice or this Helix model. The Vice does look a little big. I could handle it but don't want to hurt the kid for his first time. Let's go with the Helix. Add to cart, click on PayPal, confirm shipping aaannnddd submit! He's going to love it I'm sure. This will be so much better than another XBox game."

Screaming up the stairs "Connor are you coming?"

"Yeah mom I'm coming."

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs I can tell he likes what he sees.

"Honey on second thought let me get the bacon and eggs started and you change the sheets,"

"What?"

"Oh come on after what I did for you in the shower you can't change the sheets for me. It will take five minutes or less."

"Fine."

Turning my attention back to the bacon and eggs I hear Connor's father coming up the stairs from working the night shift driving dual trailers for Fed Ex. This is a nice living arrangement we have. Two floor condo. A bedroom we can share. He sleeps during the day. Me at night. It works. Who says divorce couples can't live together.

"Michele is that you cooking?"

"Yeah you want some?"

"Sure. Is Connor up yet?

"Yeah, he is changing the sheets for you before you go to bed."

"Wait what? Connor...our Connor is changing sheets? He's not playing on the Xbox?"

"Nope!"

"Is he feeling okay?"

"Oh I am sure he is feeling better than okay. Look don't worry about it this is a good thing."

"Whatever. Is Paul here?"

"No, he had to go to attend to his daughter, apparently she is sick and had to go to the hospital. But don't worry I don't need him anymore? I have someone else much better than him and will truly be loyal to me."

"Okay whatever. Just hope you and Paul didn't make too much noise. Don't need to corrupt Connor with your sexual exploits."

"Oh please. You have another kid for crying out loud. And I have been here when the two of you were locked in the bedroom. So don't judge. Besides you and I played a lot when we were married. Remember the website? The selling of my panties? How else were we going to pay for this condo?"

"Fair enough. Well let me know when breakfast is ready I need to get some sleep."

*******

About a week later...

"Mom...I did what you promised I haven't jerked off for three days but I am dying here. Can you let me cum in some fashion?"

"Don't worry baby todays the day. The package will be arriving sometime today. Just go play with your Xbox I'll call you when it is time."

"What package?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise and from what I read it needs time to charge."

"Wait. Did you get me a new iPhone?"

"No. You would have to be very good to your mother to get that. Besides this is better. Now go on...scoot."

About six hours later...

"Green light. According to the instructions that means it is fully charged. Granted I forgot the lube no worries I have some here I no longer need and yet to expire. Connor will need that and oh yeah a towel. Me on the other hand need to shave my pubes shower and put on that school girl outfit I bought. He's going to love it."

About one hour later...

"Oh Connor...come to the bedroom I have a few things for you."

"Great now she calls me. Just was getting somewhere on my new FPS game. Well just save where I left off. Wonder what she wants. Already took a shower and did what I was told stuck my finger up my ass with the soap a few times. Yet it didn't feel like anything I felt when she did it."

Walking towards my parents bedroom I open the door and stand in complete shock. Mom is standing there in a catholic school uniform like the one Britney Spears wore. I jerked off to that video so many times.

"Dear god mom. Why are you wearing that?"

"It's to give you something to look at and have in your mind with what you will be doing next. Now first take off all your clothes....now get in the bed and have your butt on the towel." Turning around and bending over for his viewing pleasure I grab the massager and lube.

"Remember what happened in the shower? What you felt when I massaged your prostate? Well this little thing is going to do that but better. Now no questions and no arguments. Okay?"

Connor nods

"Now as best as you can grab your legs and pull them up as close to your shoulders as you can and keep them there...now mommy is going to lube this toy up and put some in your butt using my finger. I promise this won't hurt it is much smaller than the other one."

Walking towards Connor I use my finger gently at first rubbing around his anus and then with a little pressure slide my finger in. Pulling out to get a bit more lube which I add more in his hole.

"Now time for the toy."

Positioning the toy she gives a little push hearing Connor make a slight umf noise.

Encouraging him to relax she slides it deeper into his anus feeling a little resistance. Telling him to relax she tries pushing it again and this time it goes deeper. She pauses. Leaning over she rubs his cheek and let's him know this will be worth it just relax and let it happen.

With one final push she pushes it all the way in. Connor at this point is feeling awkward but after what happened in the shower he was willing to let her do this.

"Okay now I am going to turn it on and go through the different vibrating cycles. Tell me which one you like best."

Going through the cycle he picks one which at this point I tell him to lower his legs and relax. I know what is going to happen next because I did this with Paul. Granted he used the larger model: the Vice. I also admit this is as much of his pleasure as it is for me.

*****

About fifteen minutes later...

"Mom...something is happening."

"I know baby just keep your head clear and don't touch or play yourself. Mom will take care of that for you."

Turning on my side I hear him moan and see his hips gyrating. Oh it is definitely kicking in now. Grabbing my hand and squeezing he begins to moans louder.

"Oh shit. This feels so fucking good. Oh my god...oh shit oh shit oh my goooodddd!"

"That's it baby and it won't stop there. Expect many more like that till the big one happens."

Watching Connor go through orgasm after orgasm he releases my hand and starts grabbing the sheets while thrusting his hips in the air. Looking down as expected he is isn't hard for this is a different kind of pleasure. But that will change soon for I so want to suck his cock. Does this make me a bad mom doing these things for my son? I guess it depends on who you ask. I know Paul would have loved to watch this for he shared with me his fetish for mother and son incest.

Connor thinking to himself after what he did to his mother on the bed that night and the shower incident he never expected this. He read all kinds of stories, primarily mother and son incest. But has to admit what he s experiencing now is so much better. And these orgasms are just not stopping.

About ten minutes later****

"Mom mom oh shit mom oh god this orgasm coming is...oh shit oh shit. Ooooooo ffffuuuuckkk!!!!"

After that last one I watch Connor breathing heavy and has such a happiness to his face.

"Honey I think that was the big O. I believe you reached the end. Lift your legs and keep them up so I can get the toy out of you and clean you up." Pulling out the toy I see some residue which I clean off with a baby wipe and using another to wipe his ass.

"Alright honey just lay hear for a bit and relax. I will clean this up in the sink and put the stuff away. By the way interested in playing some more? How about a blowjob?"

Connor nods to which I reply with a smile and saying okay.

Coming back a few minutes later I get his attention and slide off my thong which is soaked. I got so wet watching this but didn't touch myself. I want to ride his cock just need to get it hard which shouldn't be too difficult.

I easily take his flaccid penis in my mouth and suck while also using my tongue. Feeling it harden and growing I start playing with his balls a bit.

When reaching to full-size I let it slide out of my mouth and get on top of him and position him to my opening. Sliding down slowly I look into his eyes and see pleasure and love in them. Paul never looked at me like that; he always had fuck me eyes.

I begin to bounce up and down on his cock for several minutes till I notice by the door it's slightly open and someone is there: his father. Must have come early from work. I am naturally nervous inside being caught tucking my son till I also notice movement; Sean his father has his cock in his hand jerking off.

While playing with himself I look into his eyes and smile. He looks back at me and winks. Seconds later he leaves and I hear the bathroom door close. Figuring he didn't want to make a mess I am sure he went to the bathroom to finish himself off.

After that Connor says to me he is cumming. Me not there yet I begin to ride him faster. Moments after doing so he thrusts his hips up hard and makes a loud moan. Sliding his cock out of me I position myself self to his side bending over and engulfing is cock cleaning up the residue with my tongue.

After doing so I tell Connor go back to your game we can play again later tonight if he wants.

Connor leaves and closes his door. Soon after I hear the bathroom door open and see his father stepping into the room. He doesn't say a word but rather stares at me, climbs the bed, gets his head between my legs and starts licking my pussy. Shaking my head and thinking to myself how he is going to get a surprise treat with all the cum leaking out of me.

12