All Comments on 'Over the Edge'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hrobbiehrobbieabout 1 year ago

1st person or 3rd person, make up your mind.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Tender story of love

Mom gives herself completely. Our third blow job mom fingered me on advise of neighbor.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Rape is rape plus divorced couples should not be living together period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of a story gave it a 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice but not much sex involved you need to continue, just gave it a 3 it was to damn short!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Well, it was plenty long for me, if you know what i mean! This redlion75 dude must have read a different story... what rape? There was nothing even approaching rape in this story! As to divorced couples not living together, that's another comment that raises my ire. Who is he to judge how people get on with their lives? I'm sure there are plenty of divorced couples living under the same roof; as she says- the mortgage needs to get paid somehow, whether it's her used panties or his salary getting it done. Pretty harsh judgement, so i'll be harsh back!: take your wee willie in hand and find some vanilla story that won't offend your delicate sensibilities!

Loved it! And i'd love to hear more about what goes on moving forward, but this one stands alone, with mommy and all involved getting their rocks off all. the. freakin'. time! I'm gonna have to check out that Endless Orgasmatron 3000! My prostate needs some of that TLC!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...