Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 05

Story Info
Molly learns her place, Asher learns self-control. F/fm
10.4k words
4.76
6.9k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spanking, discipline, and erotic humiliation series. There are F/m and F/f punishment and sexual scenes in this chapter. Please check tags. The servant characters in this near-future dystopia have signed a contract agreeing to their treatment in exchange for safety from a violent world and steep wages. If the concept of fictional 'total power exchange' bothers you, read no further. All characters are 18+

Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 5

Asher

It was only an hour and a half before the guests would arrive. Asher and Molly were peeling vegetables for the private chef, a kindly woman aside from her predilection for teasing the two from time to time. Both servants thought they'd gotten away with their little roleplaying game the night before. Until, that is, their smart-bands suddenly turned the descriptor SERVANT into its shameful red lettering.

The chef only had time to shake her head and sigh out an, "Oh dear," before Portia's voice came over the mansion-wide intercom. Their mistress told them both to report to their quarters for punishment. A snort of laughter from a worker in the neighbouring dining room disgraced them further. The flustered pair had no choice but to leave the rest of the meal prep to the chef and face their consequences.

Portia was rummaging through the shelves of the normally-locked punishment room as Molly and Asher entered the common room. They met eyes briefly before turning away, both increasingly more alarmed. If she'd reached for one of the more serious spanking implements, they'd at least know what to expect, more or less. It would sting a lot more than usual, but it would be a fairly familiar bottom warming. But she was retrieving mysterious bottles and collecting goodness knows what into a small cardboard box.

"Asher, I told you what would happen if you didn't learn some self-control," she said. Her back was still turned to him as she spoke, and her hands found another punishment waiting for him on the shelf.

"Yes, ma'am," he said in a quiet, anxious squeak.

Portia finally turned and took Asher by the hand, which he came to believe was the gentlest form of bondage. With just her hand clutching his, she could pull him along anywhere at all, and he was powerless but to follow. Now she led him the few steps over to his bedroom.

The first consequence of his actions last night seemed to be that the hair removal cream she used today only did its fairly boring depilation job this time around. She coated his entire pubic region in it and he didn't feel anything like the intense stimulation of the first time. He was made to stand at attention in the bathtub and wait for the cream to do its work.

"Tell me exactly what happened last night," said Portia.

Asher learned that he would be last person anyone would want interrogated by the enemy. He instantly told Portia every single thing about the night before with no attempt to obscure the truth. Mainly, Molly had taken him over her lap to practice faking the spanking for Mrs. Bennett today, and it got a little heated.

"A little heated?" asked Portia. "Your smart-band recorded an ejaculation. How did that happen?"

"While over her lap, ma'am," he admitted, his cheeks turning pink.

"Shameful lack of control. You need to ask me permission to come. You know the rules."

"Yes, ma'am. I know the rules."

After a quick spray off and pat of the towel, Asher was led by his hand to his bed, and pushed down to his back. He didn't try to pull away as Portia took each of his wrists in turn, cuffed them, and attached them to hooks on either side of the headboard. The servant boy just lay limp and completely docile, looking up at Portia walking above him, a tooth biting anxiously into his bottom lip.

"What part of you was naughty last night, Asher?" asked Portia. Her exploring hand gave away the answer, stroking over his genitals, checking that the hair removal cream didn't leave any stragglers.

With just Portia's briefly exploring hand alone, Asher sighed heavily and tilted his head back, growing hard under her touch. "My uh, penis?" he said, choosing the politest term.

"Correct," she said. "And that's what I'll have to punish today."

Asher squirmed, helplessly pulling a little at his bound wrists. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Please don't punish me there!"

"You were warned, young man," she said.

He'd never gotten anything like this before and his panic was in full swing as Portia showed him a bottle. All he could see was the numeral three embedded in flames. His only response was a whimper.

"I have good news for you. It's out of five. It's exactly like the peppers you see on hot sauce bottles. Three out of five peppers. It could be worse. But guess where it's going?"

Asher couldn't help it. When he saw that bottle tilting right over his erection, he let out a little squeal of frenzied panic. With just his wrists tied, he could almost certainly flip around enough for her to miss her target. But Asher chose to close his eyes and accept that he deserved his punishment. He'd broken the rules last night, and this was the cost of Portia's forgiveness.

The red liquid dribbled over his shaft and he arched back suddenly, going tense in fear before he even felt a thing. Portia rubbed him up and down, massaging the punishing concoction into his sensitive skin. It was the same vigour she'd normally use to masturbate him, but instead of moaning he grimaced and whined. It heated up like an uncomfortably hot bath as he wiggled and writhed, as though hoping the surrounding air would cool him. "It burns, ma'am, please! Ahh! I've learned my lesson! Aaahhh!"

"It's only a level three," said Portia, sighing. "Even the five won't cause any real damage. You'll be extremely uncomfortable, but fine for the full half hour."

"Noo! I can't take a half hour! Please no!" He squirmed even more now, sure his poor dick was on fire. One look down made him quite literally shriek. It was bright red, as though she'd spent the last ten minutes spanking him down there.

"You're really overreacting, Asher. There's red dye in the formula in order to ensure anyone who sees you can tell exactly how and where you're being punished."

Upon hearing that the redness he saw was mostly dye, the initial shocking intensity wore off a little. He settled into the hot discomfort and found Portia was right. It was a deep, penetrating heat that was constant and impossible to ignore, but it was nowhere close to unbearable. He was able to lay back, mostly still again, and simply whine and pant rather pathetically.

"Molly's in trouble too, if it helps," said Portia. "Speaking of which - Molly, come in here right now. I know you're listening right outside that door."

The guilty looking servant girl appeared only a second after the request. Asher felt embarrassed over what he must have sounded like just before, and what he must look like with his bright red genitals. He tried to hide himself by pulling his legs up against his body, feet pressed into the comforter. But Portia pulled his legs straight back down and punished his attempt at modesty by cuffing them to the footboard. Now he was completely spread-eagle and bound even more strictly for the rest of his thirty minutes.

Portia ignored his suffering for now, speaking directly to Molly. "I heard last night was your idea. He finished it, but you certainly started it."

"We were just trying to practice for your plan to trick Mrs. Bennett. And then he-"

Portia's voice went high and terse. "Don't you sugar coat it, young lady. I know full well what happened. You wanted to try out having your very own servant, without the work of training him, caring for him, or paying a dime of his salary. Even though Asher lost control of himself as you spanked him, his heart was in the right place. He was merely deep in the servant's mindset. It is expected that a servant obediently lay over the lap of anyone who may order it. But it was not your place to order that, Molly! You were very, very far from the servant's mindset."

Molly seemed a little indignant, but knew better than to truly speak her mind. She kept her voice even when she began her rebuttal. "But we were-"

"I don't want to hear it, young lady. You're going to get a firm reminder of just who is in charge around here."

It was hard to even internally gloat about being the better-behaved servant when he was currently spread wide and tied naked to the bed, squirming miserably from his overly heated penis. Molly still shot him a look that Asher was all too familiar with after a lifetime of being used as a model of good behaviour by authority figures.

"I want you to go into that bathroom, strip naked, and stand in the tub. I'm going to remove every last bit of stubble from between your legs. This could have been fun. I was going to make you come against my fingers again. But you had your fun last night, didn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," she squeaked, anxious and already embarrassed.

Asher listened as Portia applied the cream to Molly, forming a mental image that normally would make him as hard as a rock if he wasn't suffering through a punishment right then. He tried to soothe his discomfort by breathing sharply through his mouth as though his tongue was the thing burning. The ladies emerged a long ten minutes later, Molly bare naked and Portia hurrying her along with a light spank to her bottom.

"Get in that corner, Molly. Face front, kneel, and spread your knees wide open. Keep your hands behind your head like a proper submissive girl. I'll deal with you once I'm done with Asher, here."

"Yes, ma'am," she said quietly.

Once she was in the subservient position in the corner, her bare pillowy breasts and what was visible of her spread slit were displayed so prominently that the humiliation became evident in her face. Her eyes were downcast and her cheeks pink.

Even the sight of her gorgeous, slim body wasn't enough to coax Asher back into arousal at this point. He remained limp as he struggled through the final moments of his punishment.

"Almost done, Asher. Are you feeling remorseful?"

"Yes, ma'am," he frantically nodded. "I'm very sorry, ma'am! I'm very, very sorry!"

"If I have to get this bottle of cream out again, I can't guarantee it will be in the privacy of the bedroom."

He grimaced and wiggled enough to clink the metal links of his cuffs. "I will try very hard to behave myself from now on, ma'am."

Portia acknowledged his promise with a nod and went into the bathroom, returning with two washcloths. She wiped the hot cream away with a blessedly cool washcloth. Then she rested an even colder cloth over his groin to soothe his skin further. Sitting beside him, she stroked his wavy hair and looked down at him with some sympathy. "You did well," she praised him. "But I'm afraid it's not quite over. You have no control of yourself. I'm going to put you into chastity for a while."

Asher cringed as his mistress held a device up that was small enough to fit in her palm. It looked like a miniature metal cage, with steel bars traveling down from a hole at the centre. She opened it and removed the cold cloth from his front. He swallowed hard. His wrists were still affixed to the headboard, his ankles to the footboard, but he knew he was helpless to stop this even if he were free. Portia was in control of him, through and through, and now she'd even be in control of his sexual desire.

He managed to remain soft now as she lubricated him and slid the device into place around his genitals. This meant it didn't hurt so much as shame him. It made him blush to know Molly, his girlfriend for lack of a better term, was watching their shared mistress lock his penis away. Literally. The cage featured a tiny padlock that Portia shut with a very final metallic click. Just like that, he was bound in the most intimate way possible.

"Comfortable?" asked Portia.

"Um," he hesitated. It was strange to have something attached to his penis and wrapped around the top of his balls like this. It wasn't that heavy, but he still found himself focused on the little bit of additional weight hanging between his legs. Not to mention, it was so humbling to be under such strict control. "It doesn't hurt, ma'am."

"Good enough. While this is attached, you have permission to speak out of turn, only to tell me if there's a problem."

She showed him a key dangling on a silver cord, and draped it over her head. She pulled out the top of her shirt and let the tiny key fall against her bare skin, hidden between her breasts. Right over her heart. Then she looked at him kindly and stroked his hair to soothe him again. It did bring him a real sense of safety, knowing it was her who held this key. Overall, she seemed to have his best interest at heart.

"This won't be easy, but you'll get through this training. You'll have to sit down to urinate, which will be humbling for a man, but much less disastrous than if you stand. I'll check on you frequently. And once you've earned it, I'll unlock you and you'll be given immediate relief... but only as a good submissive servant boy gets it. Do you understand?"

His caged penis attempted to swell because he did understand. She was going to bend him over and fuck him, almost certainly this time with a dildo or a strap-on. Her hand might reach around to his front as she thrust into him again and-

He winced when the ring around his genitals gripped him, preventing his arousal. It wasn't the worst feeling, but it wasn't particularly pleasant either.

"Best not to think about that for a while," said Portia. She leaned forward to kiss his forehead in such an intimate way that it was as though she had originally meant it for his lips. Then she freed his wrists and ankles, letting him stand up and dress in his uniform again.

His full uniform did cover his shameful new device well enough, which was a relief. No one would be the wiser as long as he stayed dressed. Unfortunately he knew that wouldn't be the case this afternoon. Portia all but guaranteed they'd both end up spanked today, if for no other reason than that it would amuse at least one of her guests.

Once he was ready, Portia gave him a long hug, rubbing his back, which he took as his final proof of forgiveness over last night. Then she asked him to stay and watch what happened to his partner in crime. "You'll have to get used to witnessing Molly's punishments and not getting too worked up over it. I imagine it will be a common sight for a while."

It would be hard not to get worked up over the sight of her, especially now, hands still behind her head, naked body in a most submissive and vulnerable pose on her spread knees, backed into the corner. She looked up at Portia with her large brown eyes, and Portia lay a gentle hand on the top of her head in acknowledgement of her surrender.

"I'll train you more later tonight, Molly. But for now, Asher isn't going to be the only one with a constant reminder of his shame today. You need it far more than he does, anyway. But your problem isn't being too quick to arouse, is it? No. You, Molly, need to fully understand your place in this household."

With that, Portia held up a metallic anal plug that was just large enough to make Molly whimper but not cry or beg. She put it aside for now and ordered Molly over her lap, as though she were about to take a spanking. Once the servant girl was in position, bottom raised up over Portia's right thigh, she swirled some lube around her back opening and slowly began to loosen her with a finger.

"Aah," said Molly - and also Asher. She was uncomfortable from the intruding, probing finger, and he was uncomfortable from the feeling of his cage preventing his natural reaction to this display.

"A servant with a stuffed bottom rarely forgets their place," said Portia, slowly thrusting two fingers into Molly now.

"Ahh... yes, ma'am."

It was strangely alluring that Molly reacted to this anal fingering almost exactly as she reacted to her hand-spankings. She stiffened up, pulled her ankles back, gasped or grunted or whimpered with each and every thrust into her bottom. Portia pumped her two fingers into Molly a little harder and faster, making her wiggle and kick. This was now its own miniature punishment, a good, humiliating finger fucking before her plug.

"Ooh, please!" complained Molly.

Portia dismissed her attempt to escape her punishment and continued teaching her a lesson about submission. "What do you think I want to see from you?" she asked.

Molly whined and struggled before understanding. She let her legs go back behind her again and relaxed her body, accepting her anal punishment the same way the servants were taught to submit to bedtime spankings. She lay limp and passive, but still squeaked in discomfort every time Portia's fingers slid into her bottom, stuffing her to the hilt.

After a moment more to check that she'd truly submitted, Portia gently removed her fingers.

"Good girl," said Portia. "You do understand. Now, you won't like this, but you'll still submit to this as well. All afternoon long. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said quietly.

"It's one step up from what you had last time, but certainly not the largest." Portia drizzled lubricant over it, and pressed the smooth tapered tip of the plug against her hole. It slid into her very slowly, as her bottom fought to accommodate its girth. From his perspective, Asher could see her spasming around it, not used to something of this size.

"Oooh," said Molly, making a dry sobbing sound. "It's too big, ma'am! I can't!"

Asher's cage made itself known again and again through all this, but especially now. He impotently tried to calm his desire, but in the end the unyielding ring and bars of the chastity device did all the work. His own breath came in ragged, panting gasps as he watched Molly squirm and beg, feeling the plug stretching her tight bottom. Finally, Portia pushed the widest part up inside her, so that her hole could close over the stem. A flat metal circle now sat right between her ample cheeks. It had the initials P.D. engraved into the metal, for Portia Darrow, he supposed.

As far as a reminder of her place, it was already doing wonders. Molly was nothing but contrite once allowed to stand, her head bowed down and her big brown eyes constantly averted. Dressed back in her servant's uniform, she walked with a slight struggle, the plug a constant reminder that she was not in her mistress' good graces.

As they headed upstairs to the parlour to await Portia's guests, Raj innocently asked Molly if she was feeling alright. "Are you hurt?" he checked, a gentle hand on her shoulder. Even though he was officially Portia's personal assistant, Asher felt he often came off like a teacher. Confident and caring and well-mannered. This time, Molly blushed at his concern.

"She's fine," said Portia on her behalf. "But she's being punished with her plug today as a reminder of her servitude. Right, Molly?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," she said, bowing her head down so low all anyone could see was the part through her shiny brown hair.

"Poor dear Molly," said Raj with sincerity. "When will you learn?" He pat her head before heading in another direction.

Portia led them upstairs and told them to stay back and out of the way. She warned them not to react in any way to their conversation and only come when called. This was all laid out in their handbook, so they nodded.

Then she dropped a bombshell on them a mere ten minutes before the guests were expected to arrive.

Portia reminded them that they were to fake that their spanking hurt worse than it did while she used the disguised lightest purse paddles on them. If the test went well, one of them was going to swap out Sean's severely painful black purse paddle in Mrs. Bennett's bag with another disguised and less painful one Portia had hidden in her own bag.